Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone (56555 Views)

How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by delesule(m): 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
Godiskind:
Oga chuddy and other experienced I hail u guys. I am just new and I love what am seeing. But I dont knw where to start. I operate two account (access and ecobank) but i dont have master card and dont even knw what d card is used for and how to go about it. I dont have paypal account. I dont have android phone but I have small laptop. Considering the things I have and the things i dont have, what shud i do to go into dis importation biz pls? All along i have been afraid to take som biz risk but now I am motivated to take d risk, pls show me what to do. I need help pls
It good. you have bank account and laptop
This two can get you going.
Firstly, go to access bank request for visa card they will give you form to fill ,tell them you want to use it for online transaction.
While your card is processing,find way to connect your laptop to internet.
Lastly come back to this thread read from page to last.Read other importations thread too esceptially Do it yourself importation from season one to two.
Read and understand the threads take note too.
If you do all ask of you,you won't have any problem importing.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by shininstar42: 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
delesule:

Firstly, go to access bank request for visa card they will give you form to fill ,tell them you want to use it for online transaction.
Lastly come back to this thread read from page to last.Read other importations thread too esceptially Do it yourself importation from season one to two.

Can I use G.T Bank master card?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by delesule(m): 11:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
shininstar42:

Yes.But you will have to obtain their token for you to be able to use it for online transaction.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 12:35am On Jul 22, 2015
delesule:

Thanks for helping out
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by shininstar42: 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
delesule:

Yes.But you will have to obtain their token for you to be able to use it for online transaction.

Thanks let me start from here, pls can I get ur contact?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by delesule(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2015
shininstar42:

Thanks let me start from here, pls can I get ur contact?
Check my signature whatsapp only.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Xzevian(m): 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
chudy144:

Oga go ahead and import what you want to import pls
accept me on ur bbm. I invite Ɣou since yesterday.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
Xzevian:
accept me on ur bbm. I invite Ɣou since yesterday.

I am having issues with my BBM
Will accepte once I rectify it

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by abbeyforex(m): 5:44am On Aug 01, 2015
shininstar42:

Pls dont use GTBank card,their exchange rate is super high. Stanbic is the best with rate of 198.5/ USD

2 Likes

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by hhmmcj: 6:14am On Aug 01, 2015
Thanks for the info..It really will work wonders cool cool cool
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 7:48am On Aug 01, 2015
hhmmcj:
Thanks for the info..It really will work wonders cool cool cool

Yea GTB rate is high this days.

You can get Diamond and Stanbic

1 Like

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 01, 2015
Sincerely speaking from my heart, Information is very Powerful. I can say that am now a living testimony about that. I came accross this company known as GLC i.e Goldmine Liberty Concept some months ago & now am the most happiest person on earth for knowing this company., The truth here is that it is a Registered Co-orporative Empowerment program for everybody. I made alot of research about this company & saw the genuineness about the Company which is in partnership with Gtbank & Access bank among others in Nigeria. with just 4000 naira I reg, then I invite only 3 people and that's how my life has changed now...I keep receiving alert upon alert... Now the good thing is that the company has now introduce another Fund package known as Student Delight where u reg with Just 2500 & you start making real cash. I found out that Nigerians complain alot, thank God am not myopic, I don't think i won't have been earning a living now from glc...D genuineness about this company is that its reg with Corporate Affairs Commission & Directly monitored by Efcc here in Nigeria & there office is wow...Located in Lagos. They are currently launching this program in 6 different state including Benin city on Aug 9th 2015 @ Great food, 36 Ihama rd, Benin city and anybody can attend but u must have an invitation tag. its a business seminar & I dont think any Youth, student, working class or unemployed, market women should Miss's it. because we all need change and am a living testimony because have earn real cash from just a one Rome investment of 4k & also now 2.5k... If you wish to know more or wish to recieve invitation tag just call 08166889151...I will be there live
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 7:53am On Aug 01, 2015
femisadeola4it:
Sincerely speaking from my heart, Information is very
Powerful. I can say that am now a living testimony about
that. I came accross this company known as GLC i.e
Goldmine Liberty Concept some months ago & now am the
most happiest person on earth for knowing this company.,
The truth here is that it is a Registered Co-orporative
Empowerment program for everybody. I made alot of
research about this company & saw the genuineness about
the Company which is in partnership with Gtbank & Access
bank among others in Nigeria. with just 4000 naira I reg,
then I invite only 3 people and that's how my life has
changed now...I keep receiving alert upon alert...
Now the good thing is that the company has now introduce
another Fund package known as Student Delight where u
reg with Just 2500 & you start making real cash.
I found out that Nigerians complain alot, thank God am not
myopic, I don't think i won't have been earning a living now
from glc...D genuineness about this company is that its reg
with Corporate Affairs Commission & Directly monitored by
Efcc here in Nigeria & there office is wow...Located in
Lagos.
They are currently launching this program in 6 different
state including Benin city on Aug 9th 2015 @ Great food, 36
Ihama rd, Benin city and anybody can attend but u must
have an invitation tag. its a business seminar & I dont think
any Youth, student, working class or unemployed, market
women should Miss's it. because we all need change and
am a living testimony because have earn real cash from
just a one Rome investment of 4k & also now 2.5k...
If you wish to know more or wish to recieve invitation tag
just call 08166889151...I will be there live

Ok
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by shininstar42: 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
abbeyforex:

Pls dont use GTBank card,their exchange rate is super high. Stanbic is the best with rate of 198.5/ USD

OK, thanks
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by abbeyforex(m): 6:03am On Aug 04, 2015
shininstar42:

OK, thanks

StanbicIBTC rate was #207/$ yesterday,I think it was due to 'No deposit policy' into domicilliary accounts by most bank. I expect other banks to hike their rate also soonest. Though, d no domicilliary deposit policy was to make the naira stronger. Keeping watch.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by timijoseph01(m): 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
Plz if i understand d whole thing,,
1) We are funding our Paypal with our Master Card..?
2) I use GtBank,, i heard i cnt transact this witout a Toke,, how true is this..??
3) Read a reply that Ymodulus caan help in paying ,,how..?? Are we paying to him in Naira then fund our Paypal.?? Or is he(Ymodulus) the one paying the seller..??
4) Som1 posted a tracking code,, is it the Sellers dat will give it during transaction,,?? N how do we monitor it to get to our Agent.??
Please ans these questions accordingly.. Thanks
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by IDEALCASH(m): 3:04am On Aug 05, 2015
A very comprehensive tutorial, keep it up
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 7:32am On Aug 05, 2015
IDEALCASH:
A very comprehensive tutorial, keep it up

Thanks Boss
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by wakes: 10:26am On Aug 05, 2015
Royal155:

To tell you the truth, I've not orderd through alibaba or Aliexpress checkout page. I just sent out a buying request to manufacturers, including my wechat, whatsapp and email address. Then, they either add me or reply my request with their wechat or whatsapp I.d. Then we carry on from there.
I pay through Paypal.

But please I'm not recommending this strategy to anyone. Reason being that, this is a very risky strategy since you don't know if the seller is trusted or not. What I do is research about the company; check if they are Gold sellers and trade assurance sellers( I don't add anybody outside this criterias) and place a small sample order to test their credibility.

So, if really you want to ship through third party shippers, you have to tell the seller to remove their default shipping cost. That you have an agent in china to ship to. But please you have to pay them using Escrow- in a situation where you don't trust them.

Hope this helps
Thanks for sharing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
wakes:
Thanks for sharing.
U're welcome
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by ufuoma23: 10:56am On Aug 06, 2015
good morning all. have been following dis thread and really commend u guys for d good job.
my own challenge is this;
1. i work in a corporate office and dont close till 5pm.
2. i dont knw what to import to sell. thinkin of perfumes though
3. i live in Benin city

i need some recommendation and ideas please.
i really wnt to start up sometin
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
ufuoma23:
good morning all. have been following dis thread and really commend u guys for d good job.
3. i live in Benin city

You can start by finding out what your cliques want and start selling to them, then from there you can move ahead.

Good luck!
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by abbeyforex(m): 2:42am On Aug 07, 2015
ufuoma23:
3. i live in Benin city

Being a corporate person that close by 5pm isn't a barrier,the first thing u need to do is to know your customers need and get it for them . Dont also forget to harness the power of ecommerce website in selling your goods because 'anything sells on ecommerce',though there are still some fast selling products.

1 Like

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 11:42am On Aug 07, 2015
abbeyforex:

Being a corporate person that close by 5pm isn't a barrier,the first thing u need to do is to know your customers need and get it for them . Dont also forget to harness the power of ecommerce website in selling your goods because 'anything sells on ecommerce',though there are still some fast selling products.

Well said
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by psalmade(m): 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
abbeyforex:

StanbicIBTC rate was #207/$ yesterday,I think it was due to 'No deposit policy' into domicilliary accounts by most bank. I expect other banks to hike their rate also soonest. Though, d no domicilliary deposit policy was to make the naira stronger. Keeping watch.
abbeyforex:

abbeyforex abeg give me your whatsapp number
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by abbeyforex(m): 8:10am On Aug 08, 2015
psalmade:
abbeyforex abeg give me your whatsapp number

Check my signature.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Tcharlx(m): 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
abbeyforex:

Dear Abbeyfofex, how can customers who live outside Lagos leverage on e-commerce store to sell their imported stuffs?
Kindly send response to my mail: tcharlytoo@yahoo. Com as well. Thnx
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
Tcharlx:

Dear Abbeyfofex, how can customers who live outside Lagos leverage on e-commerce store to sell their imported stuffs?
Kindly send response to my mail: tcharlytoo@yahoo. Com as well. Thnx

You can do that by simply going to the site and registere as seller
On konga visit konga.com/sell

Once your store is activated then you are game.

Good Luck!
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Tcharlx(m): 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
chudy144:

You can do that by simply going to the site and registere as seller
On konga visit konga.com/sell

Once your store is activated then you are game.

Good Luck!

Thnx dude...!
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
Tcharlx:

Thnx dude...!

You are welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) / Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? / Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.