Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? (5051 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander and for what reason?? / Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? / 5 Of Our Favourite Romancelander Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? by saasala(m): 10:43pm On May 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

By virtue of mentioning me to say something kind, we're friends alreadysmiley

Not just friends on Nairaland. I want a friend I can communicate verbally with.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 16, 2015
Vashni
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? by MizMyColi(f): 4:43am On May 17, 2015
saasala:

Not just friends on Nairaland. I want a friend I can communicate verbally with.

I appreciate your gesture.
But would your girlie be cool with that.
I remember she registered on NL and named you as her Lover.

How's Chelsea doing these days.
I've seen you feature on Chelsea's home thread.

Let's say I'm considering joing Chelsea, how would you go about marketing ya club?
In other words, what's ya selling point?grin
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? by saasala(m): 11:33am On May 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

I appreciate your gesture.
But would your girlie be cool with that.
I remember she registered on NL and named you as her Lover.

How's Chelsea doing these days.
I've seen you feature on Chelsea's home thread.

Let's say I'm considering joing Chelsea, how would you go about marketing ya club?
In other words, what's ya selling point?grin

We broke up some two months back.
Since we broke up, she has stopped frequenting this terrain. She still comes, but not as often.

Ooh, Chelsea is doing really fine. We just won the premier league. It might interest you to know that the happiest moment of my life was when Chelsea lifted the champions league in 2012.

If you were going to join Chelsea, I would only tell you to join a team that wins trophies, and that is one knack that Chelsea has. Winning trophies make the fans happy, and I can say that is one of the major reward for supporting a team.
Yeah, my selling point....is my demeanor, my attitude towards people and life, my mojo and gusto.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? by MizMyColi(f): 11:41am On May 17, 2015
saasala:

We broke up some two months back
Since we broke up, she has stopped frequenting this terrain. She still comes, but not as often.

Ooh, Chelsea is doing really fine. We just won the premier league. It might interest you to know that the happiest moment of my life was when Chelsea lifted the champions league in 2012.

If you were going to join Chelsea, I would only tell you to join a team that wins trophies, and that is one knack that Chelsea has. Winning trophies make the fans happy, and I can say that is one of the major reward for supporting a team.
Yeah, my selling point....is my demeanor, my attitude towards people and life, my mojo and gusto.

Looool
I got more than I bargained for.
I actually meant Chelsea's selling point.

I'm sorry about that news.
Life happens.
Hope it gets better for us all.

Hmmm, such confidence, cooool cool

Your mention of attitude to people drew me in.
Are you a people oriented person?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? by saasala(m): 11:48am On May 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

Looool

Life happens.

Yes I am a people oriented person, it used to be on the extreme, and it almost marred my life, made me keep friends that almost ruined my life. Now I am a better manager of my life.

What about you? Are you a people oriented person? What do you do?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? by MizMyColi(f): 1:27pm On May 17, 2015
saasala:

Yes I am a people oriented person, it used to be on the extreme, and it almost marred my life, made me keep friends that almost ruined my life. Now I am a better manager of my life.

What about you? Are you a people oriented person? What do you do?

We learn everyday, don't we all? smiley
I am a very people focused and oriented individual.
Life has made me undergo some modifications though.

I work as a CR personnel.
It's all about relationships cool
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? by Juvante(m): 4:21pm On May 23, 2015
@ Zuluking, Bigflex, or your other numerous monikers, you are spoiling for a war which I will not give you! I will advice you to direct your energies into something useful.
Only pimply boys that are still wet behind their ears, insult older people. I am too cultured to stoop to your level to insult your parents.
You can hide behind monikers and insult me for all you like, but you are a coward.
A real man does not attack flying false flag. Post a link to your profile on LinkedIn, then, you can measure your snake against my Tree.
This is one reason why I love LinkedIn. Your professional life, research and publications is open to all, not to talk of recommendations! Till then,.............
Go and get a life!
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? by saasala(m): 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

Looool

Life happens.

Hey Coli, been a while. I stumbled on your blog, read some of your articles. I can bet my left limb there are not up to 10 young ladies like you in this country. How are you doing?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? by manee2(m): 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nobody cry (asin no one) a'int talking abt dat female rampant ghost on nairaland
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? by MizMyColi(f): 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
saasala:

Hey Coli, been a while. I stumbled on your blog, read some of your articles. I can bet my left limb there are not up to 10 young ladies like you in this country. How are you doing?

Loooool
Your Siggy Cracks Me Up.
Goodeveningsmiley

Lmao @left limb
E never reach like that now.
This is not to play down your assertion, but I equally believe it's in everyone.

What's good?
Long time...
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? by saasala(m): 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

Loooool
Your Siggy Cracks Me Up.
Goodeveningsmiley

Lmao @left limb
E never reach like that now.
This is not to play down your assertion, but I equally believe it's in everyone.

What's good?
Long time...

Nothing much... Always minding my business. I diverged to your posts on nairaland from your blog and I must thump you up. I must confess I have learnt a lot from your cesspool of experience cum wit. I doff my heart for you.

Please, can I have your phone number?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? by MizMyColi(f): 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
saasala:

Nothing much... Always minding my business. I diverged to your posts on nairaland from your blog and I must thump you up. I must confess I have learnt a lot from your cesspool of experience cum wit. I doff my heart for you.

Please, can I have your phone number?

Hehehehehe
I do more if wits lately than experience.
Kinda loving it.

I don't think it's wise putting my number on here
It's on my blog...@ContactMizmycoli
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? by saasala(m): 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hehehehehe
I do more if wits lately than experience.
Kinda loving it.

I don't think it's wise putting my number on here
It's on my blog...@ContactMizmycoli

I actually tried it some 1 or 2 hours back but you weren't picking. I am out of airtime now, should call you tomorrow. When is the best time for me to call? You aint on whatsapp, arw you?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? by MizMyColi(f): 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
saasala:

I actually tried it some 1 or 2 hours back but you weren't picking. I am out of airtime now, should call you tomorrow. When is the best time for me to call? You aint on whatsapp, are you?

I'm sorry about that.
The phone is usually on silent.

I just called for a few minutes, 30...
That's my whatsapp.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? by saasala(m): 12:04am On Jul 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

I'm sorry about that.
The phone is usually on silent.

I just called for a few minutes, 30...
That's my whatsapp.

I don't seem to understand you... You mean you called back my line with your whatsapp number? Please expatiate.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? by MrsChima(f): 4:28am On Jul 28, 2015
Yawns.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? by MrCork: 10:50am On Jul 28, 2015
MrsChima:
Yawns.

.. you hungry? undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? by MrsChima(f): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2015
MrCork:

.. you hungry? undecided

Now I can sh1t I have seen your face.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? by Captainswag225(m): 11:24am On Jul 28, 2015
MrsChima:

Now I can sh1t I have seen your face.
naughty naughty, come gimme a hug.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? by MrsChima(f): 11:26am On Jul 28, 2015
Captainswag225:
naughty naughty, come gimme a hug.

Okay...don't touch my booty. angry
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? by Captainswag225(m): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2015
MrsChima:

Okay...don't touch my booty. angry
lol, i cant promise u that, u know every part of ur body is mine ryt?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? by MrsChima(f): 11:59am On Jul 28, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, i cant promise u that, u know every part of ur body is mine ryt?

undecided Aren't you with first eva?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? by Captainswag225(m): 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
MrsChima:

undecided Aren't you with first eva?
do i smell jealousy?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? by MrsChima(f): 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
Captainswag225:
do i smell jealousy?

grin shaddap! undecided
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? by Captainswag225(m): 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
MrsChima:

grin shaddap! undecided
lol,,,, is that all u can say?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? by MrsChima(f): 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol,,,, is that all u can say?

What else would you have me say dear? undecided
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? by Captainswag225(m): 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
MrsChima:

What else would you have me say dear? undecided
come kiss my sweet lips would have been a lovely thing to say, dont u think so?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? by MrsChima(f): 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
Captainswag225:
come kiss my sweet lips would have been a lovely thing to say, dont u think so?

Yes, a passionate kiss is nice. kiss
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? by Captainswag225(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
MrsChima:

Yes, a passionate kiss is nice. kiss
i want more though. *grins*
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? by MrsChima(f): 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
Captainswag225:
i want more though. *grins*

Like what? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Explosive Experiences From Having Sex From Behinde / Hilarious Reaction Of People Towards MMM As At Today (picture Attached) / FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.