Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. (36695 Views)

Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime / PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC / Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by ogbonnajude507: 5:55pm On May 14, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
Interesting, for d period of 19months,not even d 5yr of gej, so in 5yrs,it wil add up to $50bilion. d total money stole for 5yrs in all sector of d economy is enof to develop dis country to be like paris.
places my hand on my head and faints...then wakes up again on my own and my head still banging i feel like brandishing a knife cutlass and goin to otuoke,as for diazni or whatever her name is i feel like fucking her till she dies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by ogbonnajude507: 6:03pm On May 14, 2015
Clerverly:

Not only going to Jail! The money must be recovered or they should be publicly executed, using anti aircraft tanks! Rogues!

Where is That Norhern Korea's Leader, when you need him?
kim jung un where are down we need you in Nigeria to show no mercy to jona's admin fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by effyzie01(m): 6:34pm On May 14, 2015
LKO:

I deliberately left out El rufai since he would be busy in Kaduna cleaning up d mess Sambo and his ass lickers have done in that beautiful state. Idika Kalu is good also.

I agree. Prof Barth Nnaji should also be included

1 Like

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by effyzie01(m): 6:45pm On May 14, 2015
kay29000:

Don't mind the guy...him and his likes and their stupid propagandas.
I agree
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by 49cents(m): 7:11pm On May 14, 2015
ascent:

Then it is only half-baked graduates like you who analyse political situations and your so-called peculiarity without being schooled in the tenets of analyses. Your age mates are leading countries and multinational organisations but you come on Nairaland to promote hatred. Take a bold step, carve your own country out of Nigeria and defend your action, instead of wasting time defending the thievery of your mentors and tribal leaders. Get something better to do with your life because layabouts and cheats like you will never find the missing cent to reach their evil dream and won't have a place in modern Nigeria

The Oba of Nigeria has spoken !!!!!!

Why is Buhari and his nefarious gang not inviting PWC to varry the same Forensic audit of NNPC from at lwast 1999 till date; there are documented allegations against SLS as CBN why is Buhari not interested in that? Mr CEO!!!

Or is it Siemens, National I'D card scam or the $16billion dollar and Harliburton linking Atiku an APC chieftain and close ally to Mr Integerity Buhari

If only you knew you are hurling vitrolics at........nairaland allows sha
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by effyzie01(m): 7:17pm On May 14, 2015
kay29000:

Don't mind the guy...him and his likes and their stupid propagandas.
I agree
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by Jesusloveyou: 8:03pm On May 14, 2015
neocortex:
Now I believe that to hide something from a black man just put it in writing.
The full report is out there but many commenters prefer to listen to sanusi.
Whatever Sanusi said has become their life's truth. SMH.
what is d diff btw pwc audit report and what sanusi said.

1 Like

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by spenca: 10:51pm On May 14, 2015
HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi even on a life time salary isn't putting his own down. #MVP
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by tsdarkside(m): 11:50pm On May 17, 2015
989900:

But with all of them thieves jumping on this APC 'station wagon', hopefully, it won't be more of the same.

you think ,i know....i dont know.... undecided undecided undecided undecided...the best we can do,IS KEEP CHANGING THEM,TILL WE GET THE RIGHT ONES....
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by tsdarkside(m): 11:53pm On May 17, 2015
kay29000:

I swear to GOD...I feel you. All the years before this elections I used to query my aunt on why she hated ibo pple so much. I served in the East and even had an igbo girlfriend, so I would defend igbo pple when ever my aunty bashed them. But starting from last year, I started really understanding my aunt. These pple from the east are just so selfish.

i ended the relationship with her...i am still sad...i loved her soooo much...

1 Like

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by kay29000(m): 8:30am On May 18, 2015
tsdarkside:

i ended the relationship with her...i am still sad...i loved her soooo much...

Whoa! Are u serious? I thought you were just saying that out of anger that day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today / What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) / Folasade Adeleke Shares Pregnancy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.