Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. (36699 Views)

Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime / PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC / Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by tsdarkside(m): 8:59am On May 14, 2015
Chiaka:

If he has his proof let him put it forward not just talking mouth! mouth!,
So that based on his prove investigation will be made.
Not just raining accusation.........Even himself should be investigated,
he was also a public servant as CBN governor

i am going to end the relationship today,with my igbo woman...igbos pisss me off..very foolish people...INDEED...

3 Likes

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by kay29000(m): 9:00am On May 14, 2015
Chiaka:

Are u a freaking robot or what? Why are you repeating the same thing over and over again. Going by your pasts posts, it is obvious you are pro Jonathan and can never see anything wrong with his govt.

This is not about south vs. north or anything like that. Money was stolen...Nigerian money was stolen, and we need that money back. Not because we want to tarnish anyone's image, but because that money is too much to be overlooked...That money can do wonders to Nigerian economy. Stop talking like a selfish tribalistic person, and think of the Nation called Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by Nobody: 9:00am On May 14, 2015
Clerverly:

Not only going to Jail! The money must be recovered or they should be publicly executed, using anti aircraft tanks! Rogues!

Where is That Norhern Korea's Leader, when you need him?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by Nobody: 9:00am On May 14, 2015
philips70:

If nobody goes to jail on account of this missing monies that will be the end of Buhari and APC in 2019. The biggest reason they will be booted out.

This whole financial miasma seem unbelievable.
For God sake,sometimes I find it very hard to describe how Jonathan allowed all these irregularities.
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by philips70(m): 9:01am On May 14, 2015
Mbediogu:

Why? Are you a beneficiary or a missing link? I say the opposite - if people DO NOT GO TO JAIL FOR THE MISSING 20 BILLION, it will be the end of Buhari and APC in 2019. Kai!

We both said the same thing. Don't get confused.

1 Like

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by ascent(m): 9:01am On May 14, 2015
Gejpresident:
useless emir

accusation without facts
Oh my God! It is the robot again!

2 Likes

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by coleon(m): 9:02am On May 14, 2015
Chiaka:

So in ur mind u think GMB or any other person will have the effontery to investigate/jail a sitting emir of kano.Anybody that want to try that will have 1.9m almajiri votes to contend with.Almajiris will just turn nigeria to slaughtering ground.

You are very right!
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by effyzie01(m): 9:04am On May 14, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lol Osinbanjo ke.You are not even current. That was only used to win elections. There is no more need for him

I'm not in the mood for arguments. But I think you'll be proved wrong from May 29th.

3 Likes

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by Jesusloveyou: 9:05am On May 14, 2015
free2ryhme:

Pls explain to NL the risk to your life during the election
during election campaign and d very day of election, i receive enof threat for standing against corruption and bad governance, on d day of election, pdp and labour party agent were accusing me- if buhari is my brother because i kick against them for sharing money and campaigning against buhari on election ground and police were there, i was not an apc agent,but i make sure,rigging wil not take place in my polling center,i also follow d result to collation centre.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by acesoul(m): 9:06am On May 14, 2015
Chiaka:

Bross nawa for you o. u just dey chant "if he has his proof let him put it forward" like junior rhythm.. what other proof do you want or is PWC audit report a mare article?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by tsdarkside(m): 9:08am On May 14, 2015
effyzie01:

I'm not in the mood for arguments. But I think you'll be proved wrong from May 29th.

i hate jonathan now,,,how could he allow all this to happen under his watch....?

money gone..chibok girls gone,,,respect from other nations gone...we have to start from zero again...HIS HE MAD!!!!?? angry angry angry angry

stvpid otuoke bastard,and his stvpid wife.. angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by Realist2: 9:09am On May 14, 2015
Chiaka:

My sister u dey vex, are a cousin to Diezieni or Iweala or even GEJ

4 Likes

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by ascent(m): 9:11am On May 14, 2015
49cents:
Mark my words the steps Buhari will take on this alleged $20billion can sustain or break up Nigeria

The persecution of GEJ to the extent of being jailed will be deemed as a big insult to the Niger Delta people and the igbo nation who are their major sillies and just anything can happen

The heady fulanis won't have an "outsider" probe them on their resources yet see how sift they are here to go on a witch for proceeds of resources that if not for the stupid lord lugard they won't have been here

What a brilliant logical comment! Because someone is not from a particular part of the country he has no right to question the thief from another part of the country simply because there are thieves in his own part of the country. And you went to school, I presume? Wake up! Whatever anyone or any tribe says things cant continue as usual anymore. This country, or whatever you call it, needs to be salvaged from your mentors and people of your orientation. If you don't want to be part of Nigeria, then do something about it, instead of insulting those who want to do something about the rot you all created.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by kay29000(m): 9:12am On May 14, 2015
tsdarkside:

i am going to end the relationship today,with my igbo woman...igbos pisss me off..very foolish people...INDEED...

I swear to GOD...I feel you. All the years before this elections I used to query my aunt on why she hated ibo pple so much. I served in the East and even had an igbo girlfriend, so I would defend igbo pple when ever my aunty bashed them. But starting from last year, I started really understanding my aunt. These pple from the east are just so selfish.

3 Likes

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by LKO(m): 9:15am On May 14, 2015
effyzie01:

Add El-Rufai, Dr Kalu Idika Kalu and Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed to that list and we'll have a super team that even America will be envious of.

Prof Osinbajo is just the right man to lead this super Presidential Team. He has the intellect and the pedigree.

I'm optimistic Nigeria's future is in good hands

I deliberately left out El rufai since he would be busy in Kaduna cleaning up d mess Sambo and his ass lickers have done in that beautiful state. Idika Kalu is good also.
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by kay29000(m): 9:15am On May 14, 2015
effyzie01:

Don't mind the guy...him and his likes and their stupid propagandas.
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by queebeediva(f): 9:16am On May 14, 2015
Pinned down and waiting for JUSTICS to prevail . Nigeria must eliminate corruption and its agent yes I say so with confidence because we power has change Hands!
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by Chiaka(f): 9:16am On May 14, 2015
acesoul:

Bross nawa for you o. u just dey chant "if he has his proof let him put it forward" like junior rhythm.. what other proof do you want or is PWC audit report a mare article?

Good then they should investigate both himself and his office. Everything is oil, oil , oil, sanusi that is shouting does he have any one oil bloc in his state, yet his family is a benefactor of oil block. Oil block ownership in Nigeria should be investigated also and corrected. Individuals owing oil bloc is wrong. The communities where the oil is been found ought to be the benefactors and not some individuals. I hate selective judgement
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by OYAY(m): 9:16am On May 14, 2015
Any time I see SLS in his traditional ruling attire its pained me to the marrow because this man should be outside to play pivotal role in reforming the entity call Nigeria! Imagine this layman and short summary of the Pwc audit report to the understanding of all which they have been dancing around saying they are not indicted;let them come and counter this postulates by HRM SLS. For those that think GMB will not probe the sleaze in this government,they must fooling themself because it is always to everybody's hearing that the proceed recover from corrupt practices will used to fund their social services. The only caveat I will add is that they must also jail them at the same time not recovering the loot alone. Long live SLS,Long live FRN.

1 Like

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by juman(m): 9:16am On May 14, 2015
Kerosene subsidy is complete scam.
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by Nobody: 9:17am On May 14, 2015
philips70:

Prepare to pay a lawyer to join the defence team when the probe starts. Was okonjo asking to borrow money to pay the salaries of the states owing salaries? Never knew she is a Mother Christmas.
My dear I suppose you should reread what she said again. FGN according to her will borrow money to pay salaries which forms part of recurrent expenditure not to pay backlog. As per states am sure you read what GMB told Okorocha when the issue of bail out came up.

1 Like

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by Nobody: 9:17am On May 14, 2015
PassingShot:
Let some protection seeker and his fellow "secessionists" come and counter this thread with their usual rubbish.

In a sane society, GEJ, NOI, Diezani and many more of the thieving cabals will be prosecuted and properly dealt with according to the laws of the land and the whole country will applaud it.

I have said it, GMB has no choice (especially in this case) than to probe these insatiable thieves and make sure they return a substantial part of the stolen money. If he fails this test, I will easily withdraw my support for his government.

All Tanoids have been silent.The truth had come out.
The idiiots don't have anything to say.
And do u knw the painful thing?..99% of the tanoids are feeding from hand to mouth.

5 Likes

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by texazzpete(m): 9:19am On May 14, 2015
There are a couple of half-wits demanding that Sanusi' tenure as CBN lead be audited too, forgetting that GEJ suspended him as a result of 'audit findings'

Of course the sycophants were too busy Grovellihg for crumbs under the table to see Sanusi's brilliant response to the audit questions, where he utterly destroyed all the allegations against him.

How can anyone forget sanusi's response? That was what ultimately convinced many Nigerians that GEJ was irredeemably clueless...nearly half of the things GEJ suspended him for were actions ratified and approved by GEJ himself, with his own signature. At that point it became obvious that our president was just signing things without reading.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by UthyWebAppsMan(m): 9:19am On May 14, 2015
Chiaka:
If he has his proof let him put it forward not just talking mouth! mouth!, So that based on his prove investigation will be made.

Not just raining accusation.........Mtchew!!

proof u say? read up d update on PwC's audit report ... doz allegations he made then av been confirmed, buh guess u dont care bout doz facts undecided

3 Likes

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:19am On May 14, 2015
Jonathan will regret the day he was sworn in as President.

2 Likes

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by Chiaka(f): 9:19am On May 14, 2015
[quote author=coleon post=33721589][/quote]

Rubbish then he should sit in that his emir seat and keep quiet. Whatever you mean by Almajiri in your post, is left for you, however your Almajiri can only kill themselves and no one else except they want Nigeria divided. Nonsense!
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by LKO(m): 9:21am On May 14, 2015
juman:
Kerosene subsidy is complete scam.

Bros nor make me vez o. Before nko? For the past six to seven years, I have never bought that commodity below 130naira. Whenever I hear the so called kero correct propaganda on national tv and radio network, I always weep for this country. Pure scam and big fraud.

1 Like

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by skull99(m): 9:22am On May 14, 2015
OUR MONEY MOST BE RECOVER BACK TO THE FEDERATION ACCOUNT OR ELSE MANY TO JAIL
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by juman(m): 9:25am On May 14, 2015
LKO:

Bros nor make me vez o. Before nko? For the past six to seven years, I have never bought that commodity below 130naira. Whenever I hear the so called kero correct propaganda on national tv and radio network, I always weep for this country. Pure scam and big fraud.

I always ask myself why jonathan that was from the street do this to his people on the street?
Too bad of him.

Jonathan was just like anybody in the street before he became the deputy governor then catapulted to the position of presidency.

1 Like

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by ellguapo: 9:26am On May 14, 2015
TS2:
My brothers and sisters do you see why God is above man?

When God places you in a position of authority He holds you accountable. Human eyes and wisdom can never see the future or how everything will play out. But God always is light years ahead of us.

When Sanusi was CBN Governor and he raised this issue, he was greatly humiliated. A respectable person dragged on the floor. Then sacked. I work in a bank and people condemned him. I would ask them, "If money is not missing would he say money was missing?" and everyone would dismiss the point. This was the BLOODY CBN GOVERNOR for God's sake. If he doesnt see these things is it you that doesnt know about the internal workings that should pass judgement on him? He knew what he was saying and he blew the whistle as he was expected to. Then God gave him his life's dream and he became Emir of Kano, something he had always wanted to be even above CBN Governor.

Then God surprised Jonathan and he was booted out by the Nigerian people. The PwC came out to give more details showing that hey...we are not saying that $20bn isnt missing o. PDP is in shambles, Jonathan is scared, his friends are jettisoning him. Lets see how things go from here on.

Thank you.
I like the 'I told you so' moment. Did you use it well with your hypocritical co-workers? grin

4 Likes

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by Chiaka(f): 9:26am On May 14, 2015
coleon:

So in ur mind u think GMB or any other person will have the effontery to investigate/jail a sitting emir of kano.Anybody that want to try that will have 1.9m almajiri votes to contend with.Almajiris will just turn nigeria to slaughtering ground.

You are very right!

Rubbish then he should sit in that his emir seat and keep quiet.
Whatever you mean by Almajiri in your post, is left for you, however
your Almajiri can only kill themselves and no one else except they want
Nigeria divided. Nonsense!
....and if you want to post, post and stop impersonating me
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by rileyy(m): 9:31am On May 14, 2015
God bless you, you speaks my mind. We need stern/strict measures if we want real progress, we need a leader like that charlie chalie boy of N.korea

Clerverly:

Not only going to Jail! The money must be recovered or they should be publicly executed, using anti aircraft tanks! Rogues!

Where is That Norhern Korea's Leader, when you need him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK / Mastermind Of Kaduna Crisis 'Zidane' Arrested By Soldiers In His Hideout. Photo / School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.