Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari (37007 Views)

Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors / Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention / Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 7:22am On May 14, 2015
Demdem:

And so what? Carry ur curse alone.
Goat, you never cease to amaze me, I can perceive your stench from afar.
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by Demdem(m): 7:23am On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Goatee...The Daura President is a toothless mongrel dog I repeat, He won't do anything, no need dragging this issue, You will see.
Touch wike and set Rivers on fire.

Demdem:

Goon, u think the General will be as incompetent like Jonah-daft, the world known fool right. Expect a shocker. grin
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:24am On May 14, 2015
Babacele:
PDP sponsored the 2011 post election violence hence they covered it all up n try to pin it on GMB but God exposed them tru d libel suit against Abati, Lemu report, handling of Nyanyan bombing, Chibok kidnapping, sabotaging our military in d war against Book haram etc so go do your research well b4 taking my word for it. cheers.
well said!

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by Demdem(m): 7:24am On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Goat, you never cease to amaze me, I can perceive my papa stench from afar.

Do u have to bring ur lineage curse to the open? U sound pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 7:25am On May 14, 2015
Demdem:

Do u have to bring ur lineage curse to the open? U sound pathetic.
Hey, Please stop denying your race. grin
goatee... You know that's what I've always called you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by Demdem(m): 7:27am On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hey, Please stop denying your race. grin
goatee... You know that's what I've always called my papa. cheesy

Useless child.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 7:27am On May 14, 2015
Demdem:

So those that met the General are abookis and not people from rivers right? U sound deranged. grin
Amaechi people you mean??...They are just wasting their time, Wike is there to stay. Even the illiterate dullard won't do anything about it. This is not the military era.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 7:29am On May 14, 2015
Demdem:

Useless child.
Hehehehehehehehehehe... This is what you do when you no more have anything to say goatee. I would like to own a goat like you. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by omenka(m): 7:30am On May 14, 2015
modath:

As a mother,I try never to "think" about it. cry
I'm hoping when I put my case in order, I could find people of like mind who share the same grief I do and pressurise the incoming government to take decisive nd far reaching actions against the murderers, and make very tough laws to criminalise any acts or forms of jungle justice.

I can't even imagine how the parents of those guys might have felt watching that video!! I was haunted by the images for over a week. Most horrific display of barbarism I've ever seen in my life.
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by francizy(m): 7:31am On May 14, 2015
[size=58pt]80 threats..
150 excuses!!!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:34am On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Cantankerous Fool, Tell the Daura President to investigate the killings of innocent southerners and Corp members by his blood thirsty supporters.
grin have you had your breakfast ¿¿¿

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 7:37am On May 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
grin have you had your breakfast ¿¿¿
Yeah!...presently eating Spaghetti.
Hope your herder has fed you?... Cow.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 7:38am On May 14, 2015
francizy:
[size=58pt]80 threats..
150 excuses!!!
[/size]
Seriously!...Buhari is a loud mouthed dullard.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by Demdem(m): 7:39am On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe... This is what you do when you no more have anything to say goatee. I would like to own a goat like you. cheesy grin

Fool, what else do u expect than to expose ur kind when the bitter truth has been stated?
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by Demdem(m): 7:42am On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Amaechi people you mean??...They are just wasting their time, Wike is there to stay. Even the illiterate dullard won't do anything about it. This is not the military era.

Amaechi people, Wike people....are they not rivers people as against what u stated earlier? Jonah-daft and shepo, wikes backbone is already crushed. The tribunal will decide and all will abide.
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:43am On May 14, 2015
tonytony208:
......but buhari is ready to forget those who died in 2011 because he lost election. Hypocrisy redefined!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 7:51am On May 14, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, what else do u expect than to expose ur kind when the bitter truth has been stated?
Goat, you're running out of ideas.
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 7:53am On May 14, 2015
Demdem:

Amaechi people, Wike people....are they not rivers people as against what u stated earlier? Jonah-daft and shepo, wikes backbone is already crushed. The tribunal will decide and all will abide.
Hehehehehehehehehehe... Goatee, I laugh at your stupidity, Whether tribunal or not, Wike will continue to be governor and I repeat there is nothing Amaechi and the dullard from Daura will do about it.
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:56am On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yeah!...presently eating Spaghetti.
Hope your herder has fed you?... Cow.
why are you eating lazy man's food in the morning? indeed just as a poster addressed you; you are a useless child
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by Nobody: 8:04am On May 14, 2015
Demdem:

Keep protecting the incompetent bastard who prosecuted no one for the killings.
fools like you who sit on the truth just to defend their allies are the reason why this country is still stagnant, I don't blame you, I blame your bastard father who gave birth to a simpleton like you. don't even try to react because I call your father a bastard, you called somebody who is one million times richer and famous than your useless father a bastard, so, you no reason to be pained. kleptomaniac.
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by Nobody: 8:08am On May 14, 2015
This Grandpa can't imagine Rivers state, their ATM, being taken away from them. We're keenly watching as events unfold.

I only pity the SS people! They don't seem to see the handwriting on the wall.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 8:10am On May 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
why are you eating lazy man's food in the morning? indeed just as a poster addressed you; you are a useless child
Now I know you're an illiterate. You call Spaghetti a lazy man's food, Okay, tell me, what is a hard working man's food?... Amala?... Akpu?
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by superstar1(m): 8:13am On May 14, 2015
tonytony208:
......but buhari is ready to forget those who died in 2011 because he lost election. Hypocrisy redefined!

That was Mr. Mandela of Otuoke's call to unravel.

He was the sitting president. If he truly cares about the dead, hour would have arrested and prosecuted the perpetrators of such dastardly act.

GMB is a president that knows what he is doing and what is required of him.
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by moski5(m): 8:15am On May 14, 2015
omenka:
Absolutely. Another thing I hope Buhari does is to revisit the Aluu4 case and ensure those responsible for the brutal murder of those four innocent students be brought to justice. I feel utterly depressed whenever I think about those guys.

a delegation may have to be led for the case to be revisited
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by moski5(m): 8:15am On May 14, 2015
omenka:
Absolutely. Another thing I hope Buhari does is to revisit the Aluu4 case and ensure those responsible for the brutal murder of those four innocent students be brought to justice. I feel utterly depressed whenever I think about those guys.

a delegation may have to be led To GMB for the case to be revisited
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by mcquin(m): 8:18am On May 14, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Buhari, remember 2011. Over 800 people died in your name. You should let sleeping dogs lie.

The statements made by PDP loyalist here show they are aware that those killings were ochestrated by the PDP. Why not allow Buhari investigate the killings so we know whether na PDP or Apc do am.

Killings in 2011 were not done by Buhari but extreme loyalist. A situation were you give guns to thugs and lunch attacks during APC rallies not even after elections is sickening.

Investigate sir! Impunity must stop.
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by Nobody: 8:23am On May 14, 2015
Demdem:

Goon, u think the General will be as incompetent like Jonah-daft, the world known fool right. Expect a shocker. grin
just to know how worthless and useless your father and your whole generation (past and present) are, just Google your father's name to see if Google can even recognise him. that's to tell you how useless your father is to this country, then you have guts to call somebody who is still ruling over your simpleton father daft. with your father competence, has he been able to chair a family meeting not to talk of chairing a local government before? one thing I know is that your generation past and present can't attain to this man level with all your cluefulness and competence.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by Clerverly: 8:28am On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Goatee...The Daura President is a toothless mongrel dog I repeat, He won't do anything, no need dragging this issue, You will see.
Touch wike and set Rivers on fire.

Useless and jobless Empty Chest beater! Always spending 23hrs a day online spewing rubbish! Moronic slave! I spit on you!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by GudluckIBB(m): 8:29am On May 14, 2015
I know Buhari will never bring perpetrators to book with out action unlike the outgoing clueless one.
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by kakakent: 8:32am On May 14, 2015
My lil bro died in 2011 in dutsr becos u lost an election you mphuvker

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 8:33am On May 14, 2015
Clerverly:

Useless and jobless Empty Chest beater! Always spending 23hrs a day online spewing rubbish! Moronic slave! I spit on you!
Who's this buharistic iidiot??...Do I know you?
By the way fool, this is not chest beating, Mark my words, Wike will be the governor of Rivers, and no tribunal or re-election will stop it. Now even the world's most renowned illiterate Buhari.
Fool of a took!!
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by Nobody: 8:34am On May 14, 2015
Clerverly:

And how do you know he's jobless? Some of you folks simply hide behind a faceless forum and utter words beyond belief!

You guys need to change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Atiku, Tinubu, Obidients Reacted To Kenyan Presidential Election Results / Moremi Soyinka-Onijala Appointed As Buhari Sets Up Police Funds Committee / Ijeoma Nwogwuwgwu Condemns Peter Obi, Others For Having Political Meeting Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.