Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos (25184 Views)

Army Sacks Soldier For Killing His Lover Over Phone Call / Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) / Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by kaima1984(f): 9:36am On May 14, 2015
opaiwe:
rot in jail
Why will he rot in jail? can u swear with your life DAT u had never engage in such play bf?if men were God......

1 Like

Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by Nobody: 9:37am On May 14, 2015
chuckdee4:

Humour isn't your forte fella, give it up
By your responses on this thread I see you craved attention this morning
bro, the guy is an Id*iot and attention seeking bastard. U don't expect any good thing from such people?
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by ekiloui(f): 9:37am On May 14, 2015
CountDracula:
EroticAngelina... And its anoda igbo guy... Y am I nt suprised?

If only you had read the post and not just the names of the parties involved, you'd have spoken with common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by Idiataqueen(f): 9:43am On May 14, 2015
La wa o every tribe in dis country av it own shortcoming igbo are boastful,unforgiven folks haters,kind, love visitors, YORUBA traitors,coward,eyeservice,deceivers not haters love visitors,HAUSA violence,proud, friendly,haters,selfish,pretenders.what a tribes dat make a crooked country called Nigeria.

Dont mean any hate thanks
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by JohnVianney: 9:43am On May 14, 2015
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by ekiloui(f): 9:44am On May 14, 2015
RIP to the Dead, there was no intent involved, since the family has withdrawn the case I hope the police can do so since it was an accident albeit an expensive one.

OP I don't see the reason why you had to post the guys pic here
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by Nobody: 9:46am On May 14, 2015
vheMa:
hey pls and pls. If he's efik or hausa or yoruba,must you find trouble,should we call this xenophobic attack within ourselves Abi what's wrong with u.

Amn't an igbo girl,no go tink say because I b igbo. I be confirm yoruba girl,but what gain will you derive from this
you be confirm Ibadan girl and so fcking way?! I just saw your picture, I think you need some real food.
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by ekiloui(f): 9:46am On May 14, 2015
JohnVianney:
I'm one who freely relates with people never minding the tribe nor ancestry. Due to this cause, many of my friends are from the Hausa and Yoruba tribes and surely from the Igbo tribe as well. Before i joined Nairaland, i had been advised by many relatives to desist from getting too close to the first two mentioned tribes, especially the second tribe mentioned because of some characteristics which they possess, but i fell deaf ears to those advises. Now after I've been visiting nairaland for some time now, i'm really beginning to have a "re-think" about the advises i was given because ive been noticing those same characteristics play out here almost everyday. I'm really beginning to dislike the Yoruba people now, what's with all these double faced, tribalistic and cunny characteristics you display on all threads? you people really need to change. undecided

Ditto!

I'm becoming a tribalist myself, thanks to Nairaland. And it's not something I like very much cos some of my closest friends are Hausas and Yorubas. I still have no problem with Hausas cos they haven't displayed the kinda tribalism some Yorubas display here

1 Like

Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by Nobody: 9:47am On May 14, 2015
EzioAuditore:
Another reason why people are clearly jealous of igbos.

Epic cheesy
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by greall12(m): 9:58am On May 14, 2015
Ok NOcase.
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by kilokeys(m): 9:58am On May 14, 2015
rough play...
that guy should go into boxing full time...

he doesn't need to learn any trade..

we shall call him "IRON FIST".
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by olaolayink(m): 10:03am On May 14, 2015
CountDracula:

Yea ure borin jus sit down and sleep dis isn't ur business

as long as i am Nigerian then it's my business. you don't need to display on clueless you re on public forum like dis
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by olaolayink(m): 10:04am On May 14, 2015
koice:

Kids, stop this nonsense.
see adult.....bird of a feather
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by Ibsgal(f): 10:06am On May 14, 2015
I think NL needs to establish a lifetime ban for those halfwits who are incapable of accepting and respecting ethnic differences. If they are denied the platform to insult, they'll find other things to do with their idiotic lives.
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by todayguest(m): 10:07am On May 14, 2015
Whether intentionally or not, an offence against the state and been committed. The family's forgiveness won't save the suspect from the law. This is a state case, as such, he must be prosecuted accordingly. Luckily, he won't suffer a life term.
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by k9ine(m): 10:07am On May 14, 2015
Please Nairalanders what is happening?
If its not friend killing friend over seat, its girl killing brother over house chores; sad enough, Girl friend kills lover over quarrel; or husband killing beloved wife 'cos of choice of candidate to vote for at elections.

THIS MADNESS MUST STOP!
It's like it is now a fact that a quarrel or fight is a fatal thing to do. I beg avoid it, in order to avoid stories that touch.
The stronger person is one who can control his anger in the midst of an argument, or quarrel.
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by Lekewatt(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2015
unto jazz level, d oga don use d guy upgrade him otumopo.......akoba adaba no be we subscribtion o....... grin grin
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by kayalla(f): 10:40am On May 14, 2015
opaiwe:
rot in jail

[quote author= kckkiw post=[/quote]
wicked man

the guy didn't mean to kill his friend. he didn't use any weapon
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by kinibigdeal(m): 10:42am On May 14, 2015
grin

Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by akigbemaru: 10:54am On May 14, 2015
Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos)
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by Nobody: 11:03am On May 14, 2015
sameer1212:
My dear, that little bastard (countdracula) is an ass hole. Imagine the little boy telling me that I can't write a simple sentence, not knowing that my left balls can afford his wretch family anything he can ever imagine. The boy is an Id*iot. Cheers!
jus leave am jare. No time 4 shits sad
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by Nobody: 11:04am On May 14, 2015
googlepikin:
you be confirm Ibadan girl and so fcking way?! I just saw your picture, I think you need some real food.
cn u pls tell me what someone can do to please humanity If we fat una go talkundecided if we slim una still go talkundecided SMH
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by Edusouls(m): 11:10am On May 14, 2015
tochukwu u re not a killer,but for some reasons unknown to man, fate made this to happen through ur hands, death is just around there at that time, from joky punches to internal bleeding and death...what a mysterious world...
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by alobam1: 11:17am On May 14, 2015
vheMa:
hey pls and pls. If he's efik or hausa or yoruba,must you find trouble,should we call this xenophobic attack within ourselves Abi what's wrong with u.

Amn't an igbo girl,no go tink say because I b igbo. I be confirm yoruba girl,but what gain will you derive from this

Don't mind him jare..he is nothing but a slowpoke..Idiot..useless mofos

1 Like

Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by alobam1: 11:20am On May 14, 2015
Ibsgal:
I think NL needs to establish a lifetime ban for those halfwits who are incapable of accepting and respecting ethnic differences. If they are denied the platform to insult, they'll find other things to do with their idiotic lives.

Well said my dear..Lots of kisses for you.Btw,Saw your DP.shey water no fit carry u go for there? grin grin..lol.Just joking..sent you a PM..lets hook up dearie
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 14, 2015
God bless that family.

It was a mistake. Children should be taught how to play, not by fighting and showing muscle.
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by Kingsasian(m): 12:19pm On May 14, 2015
Profkomolafe:
SATAN ABEG FREE NIGERIANS!!!! cry
lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 14, 2015
CountDracula:
EroticAngelina... And its anoda igbo guy... Y am I nt suprised?
when another tribe is accused of similar crime, hope u will notify me undecided
fvck out of my mentions u brainless modafvcking ugly dirty pig.
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by okparea(m): 8:07pm On May 14, 2015
thanks you Jesus d devil did it to disgrace the boy but it was all turn around for Good glory be to God
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by CountDracula(m): 10:07pm On May 14, 2015
EroticAngelina:
when another tribe is accused of similar crime, hope u will notify me undecided
fvck out of my mentions u brainless modafvcking ugly dirty pig.
Lol. Very funny
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by CountDracula(m): 10:10pm On May 14, 2015
ekiloui:

If only you had read the post and not just the names of the parties involved, you'd have spoken with common sense.
If only u had common sense u wud have stopped to read wat u just wrote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of Ope Bademosi Who Was Murdered By His Togolese Cook / Men Terrorizing Okigwe In Imo Shot Dead By Police (Graphic Photos) / I Sold Human Head For N25,000 - Ritualist Arrested In Oyo State Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.