Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos (25179 Views)

Army Sacks Soldier For Killing His Lover Over Phone Call / Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) / Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by CountDracula(m): 10:12pm On May 14, 2015
chuckdee4:

Humour isn't your forte fella, give it up
By your responses on this thread I see you craved attention this morning
If I did, u gave ur attention to me, either way I got wat I wanted
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by chuckdee4(m): 9:06am On May 15, 2015
CountDracula:

If I did, u gave ur attention to me, either way I got wat I wanted

True talk
Anyway gotta go make some money, keep up the attention craving
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by iukpe: 12:20am On Aug 10, 2016
"The boy’s family have been informed in the village and they told me to withdraw the case because they are not interested in pursuing court matters. "

In Nigeria, people tell the police what they want done and what they don't want. Because you have to sponsor your case or investigation. That family simply doesn't have any money to waste aimlessly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car / Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) / NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.