Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? (4510 Views)

Do U Think My Girl Friend Should Be Trusted ? / A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? / I Slept Wth My Gf's Bossom Friend! Should I Confess To My Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? by redgem(f): 10:33am On May 14, 2015
I have a friend her boy friend stays with her and when ever she travels, her bf brings in different kinds of girls into her house. It has been going on for a year now and she has no clue. Recently, she travelled to her village and immediately she left, he brought in another female and its being 3days since she travelled and 3 different girls have been to her house. She loves her bf so much and I don't want to hurt her but, she's my friend and I feel what I'm doing is bad.
What should I do?
Should I tell her or just let her live in lies?

Most folks on Nl would want to insult me but na dem get their mouth...
Please, advice needed!!!
Re: She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? by Basildvalour(m): 10:43am On May 14, 2015
Bringing in girls doesn't guarantee he is doing anything silly with them

Telling your friend what you are not sure of might turn out to be a disaster fired back at you since you have no concrete evidence.

Just work something out indirectly and let your friend catch them and see for herself

3 Likes

Re: She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? by ronald4lif(m): 10:44am On May 14, 2015
Aproko face your lane na. Wetin be your own undecided

3 Likes

Re: She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? by Osirimononaye(m): 10:50am On May 14, 2015
Watin consine u

1 Like

Re: She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? by redgem(f): 10:50am On May 14, 2015
Basildvalour:
Bringing in girls doesn't guarantee he is doing anything silly with them

Telling your friend what you are not sure of might turn out to be a disaster fired back at you since you have no concrete evidence.

Just work something out indirectly and let your friend catch them and see for herself
I'm 100% sure cos he makes it obvious, the soundtracks coming out from her apartment
Re: She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? by Tallesty1(m): 10:52am On May 14, 2015
All the people that commented before me are hypocrites.

10 Likes

Re: She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? by Mhizkel(f): 10:56am On May 14, 2015
Keep watching till you find a concrete evidence..else, don't tell your friend yet..Sometimes, you don't have to jump easily into conclusions cos @ the end, the truth might just surprise you!
Re: She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? by Nobody: 11:02am On May 14, 2015
If you're really her friend, tell her.

1 Like

Re: She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? by missKiffy(f): 11:06am On May 14, 2015
You have to tell her but why is her boyfriend living with her in the first place

1 Like

Re: She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:22am On May 14, 2015
missKiffy:
You have to tell her but why is her boyfriend living with her in the first place

That is one question the guys who commented above have conveniently skipped.

2 Likes

Re: She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? by redgem(f): 11:23am On May 14, 2015
Mhizkel:
Keep watching till you find a concrete evidence..else, don't tell your friend yet..Sometimes, you don't have to jump easily into conclusions cos @ the end, the truth might just surprise you!

Concrete evidence like?
Re: She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? by Mhizkel(f): 11:24am On May 14, 2015
redgem:

Concrete evidence like?
Evidence that would prove he really has something doing with those girls
Re: She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? by redgem(f): 11:25am On May 14, 2015
missKiffy:

She told me it will save cost for the both of them...
Re: She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? by TheFilmmaker: 11:26am On May 14, 2015
Jammin' to Bob Marley!
Re: She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? by SuperSuave(m): 11:26am On May 14, 2015
[size=13pt]
Be careful, bursting this kind of bubble can be very risky. Your friend might find it very difficult to believe your claims without a solid evidence since you said she really loves him but its important to be sure of your claims first and letting your friend know whatsup[/size]
Re: She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? by redgem(f): 11:27am On May 14, 2015
Mhizkel:

Evidence that would prove he really has something doing with those girls

Spy cameras or what?
Re: She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? by SuperSuave(m): 11:28am On May 14, 2015
ronald4lif:
Aproko face your lane na. Wetin be your own undecided
I suspect you. Are you the guy? grin
Re: She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? by TheFilmmaker: 11:31am On May 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

That is one question the guys who commented above have conveniently skipped.

Which you also conveniently skipped.
Re: She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? by Shemmyglo(f): 11:32am On May 14, 2015
Why can't u just use style to tell ur friend that she should come urgently and let her catch them by herself
Re: She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? by Nobody: 11:33am On May 14, 2015
ERM this matter get as he be.

Me no like gbeborun sad but I will tell her
Re: She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? by Mhizkel(f): 11:34am On May 14, 2015
redgem:

Spy cameras or what?
Can you install a spy camera in there without been caught?
Re: She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? by redgem(f): 11:37am On May 14, 2015
Shemmyglo:
Why can't u just tell ur friend that she should come urgently and let her catch them by herself
What will I tell her that will make her come back immediately and without her telling hiM? there's a possibility that she will call him and tell him about her coming…
Re: She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? by Nobody: 11:40am On May 14, 2015
redgem:
I have a friend her boy friend stays with her and when ever she travels, her bf brings in different kinds of girls into her house. It has been going on for a year now and she has no clue. Recently, she travelled to her village and immediately she left, he brought in another female and its being 3days since she travelled and 3 different girls have been to her house. She loves her bf so much and I don't want to hurt her but, she's my friend and I feel what I'm doing is bad.
What should I do?
Should I tell her or just let her live in lies?

Most folks on Nl would want to insult me but na dem get their mouth...
Please, advice needed!!!

I know you will tell her
The boy scout in you will see to it
Then when you do this is what will happen
1. She will cry
2. She will confront the guy
3. They will kiss kiss and make up ( most likely have a good fvck) after which she will tell him
You were the one that snitched, they will conclude you are a bad belle/enemy of progress
4. She will stop talking to you and they will always give you hateful stares

In spite of this Im sure you will still tell her

3 Likes

Re: She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? by Shemmyglo(f): 11:48am On May 14, 2015
redgem:

What will I tell her that will make her come back immediately and without her telling hiM? there's a possibility that she will call him and tell him about her coming…
Tell her u av a problem that its only her that can solve it and u dnt want any other person to know about it including her boyfriend.
Re: She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? by ronald4lif(m): 11:52am On May 14, 2015
SuperSuave:
I suspect you. Are you the guy? grin

For where na. grin

One of the disadvantages of having a friend of bae lives close to you. Every guy should make sure bae doesn't befriend any of his neighbours. Some are just fun spoilers.
cheesy
Re: She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? by Nobody: 11:53am On May 14, 2015
why can't you just have a talk with her boyfriend and record the conversation?
Re: She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? by redgem(f): 11:55am On May 14, 2015
Shemmyglo:

Tell her u av a problem that its only her that can solve it and u dnt want any other person to know about it including her boyfriend.
Hmmm...I don't know if what she went for is very important to drag her back
Re: She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? by Nobody: 11:56am On May 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

For where na. grin

One of the disadvantages of having a friend of bae lives close to you. Every guy should make sure bae doesn't befriend any of his neighbours. Some are just fun spoilers.
cheesy
shocked shocked shocked

Re: She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? by julietchic(f): 11:58am On May 14, 2015
redgem:

She told me it will save cost for the both of them...

both of them? Are they married?
Re: She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? by 2goodbobo(m): 11:58am On May 14, 2015
You owe your friend the duty of telling her the truth on this one. How will you feel if your
Man is playing away matches behind your back and your friend is aware and kept it away from you?

Les not encourage bad thing abeg. like play like play now the guy fit give her HIV (God forbid).

2 Likes

Re: She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? by redgem(f): 11:59am On May 14, 2015
Teempakguy:
why can't you just have a talk with her boyfriend and record the conversation?

I don't like him and don't communicate with him.
Re: She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? by ronald4lif(m): 12:00pm On May 14, 2015
Teempakguy:
shocked shocked shocked

Oga mi. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband_scarcity!!! / That Day They Blessed Me / What Are Your Fears About Marriage ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.