Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,296 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

(pictures) This Uniport Girl Has Not Had Sex For Two Years + In Her Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (pictures) This Uniport Girl Has Not Had Sex For Two Years + In Her Relationship (4574 Views)

Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB / See The Pictures This Nairalander Used To Celebrate His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(pictures) This Uniport Girl Has Not Had Sex For Two Years + In Her Relationship by SlimShaddy10(m): 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
This hot sexy young lady says her big ass can not be exchanged for money.

The pictures you see below are those of a uniport final year young lady who disbelieved that money stands as an ultimate criteria before having something to do with a guy.

She is among one of those who believe that sex can not be used as a yard stick to measure the extent of love in an intimate relationship.

To her, when a guy likes her, she shall make sure the aim is not sex,adding that such aims, if notices would bring a stop to the starting relationship.

In short, she told a close friend of mine that her present boo has never seen her pant since last two years of their relationship,adding that she shall be the one to seek for sex after a very long time of their relationship, and at her own will,and not to be influenced by anything.
Re: (pictures) This Uniport Girl Has Not Had Sex For Two Years + In Her Relationship by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
Re: (pictures) This Uniport Girl Has Not Had Sex For Two Years + In Her Relationship by Laveda(f): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
undecided Her headache.
Re: (pictures) This Uniport Girl Has Not Had Sex For Two Years + In Her Relationship by deor03(m): 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
No big deal..............I did this for 6 years

Student should face their books jor

3 Likes

Re: (pictures) This Uniport Girl Has Not Had Sex For Two Years + In Her Relationship by sinaj(f): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
Issorite
Re: (pictures) This Uniport Girl Has Not Had Sex For Two Years + In Her Relationship by iSpread(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
Remarkable
Re: (pictures) This Uniport Girl Has Not Had Sex For Two Years + In Her Relationship by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
Wey the picture nah?

And besides its no big Deal.... Me .. I have not had S£x for my life... And i dont see why it should be a big deal.... my focus is to make real money first.. Then woman will flow
Re: (pictures) This Uniport Girl Has Not Had Sex For Two Years + In Her Relationship by rosalieene(f): 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
where is the pix
Re: (pictures) This Uniport Girl Has Not Had Sex For Two Years + In Her Relationship by iykekelvins(m): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
All these irrelevant topics wey no concern anybody..
Re: (pictures) This Uniport Girl Has Not Had Sex For Two Years + In Her Relationship by kinibigdeal(m): 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
sinaj:
Issorite
Re: (pictures) This Uniport Girl Has Not Had Sex For Two Years + In Her Relationship by Desultan(m): 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
Breaking news:
Desultan has not had sex for over 5 years now. Somebody please tell me when the sky starts falling.
Re: (pictures) This Uniport Girl Has Not Had Sex For Two Years + In Her Relationship by sinaj(f): 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
Re: (pictures) This Uniport Girl Has Not Had Sex For Two Years + In Her Relationship by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
deor03:
No big deal..............I did this for 6 years

Student should face their books jor

University is meant foe having universal knowledge about everything
Re: (pictures) This Uniport Girl Has Not Had Sex For Two Years + In Her Relationship by kinibigdeal(m): 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
I dont know self
sinaj:
Kini
Re: (pictures) This Uniport Girl Has Not Had Sex For Two Years + In Her Relationship by sinaj(f): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
kinibigdeal:
I dont know self
lol na u sabi
Re: (pictures) This Uniport Girl Has Not Had Sex For Two Years + In Her Relationship by Annie939(f): 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
me too I only kiss

(1) (Reply)

JUSTIN: Nigerian Lady SAID NO On Her Traditional Wedding In Delta State (photos) / Is This Why Our Nigerian Girls Don't Reply Chats? / German Woman Is Looking For Nigerian Man To Marry - See Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.