Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel (26412 Views)

"I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua / Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) / TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by tiwaz(m): 10:46am On May 14, 2015
Pastor EA Adeboye yesterday May 13th through his church RCCG, donated an Ambulance to Zaka, Israel's disaster recovery organization. At the ceremony which held in Israel, the Mayor of Jerusalem, Nigerian Ambassador to Israel, a rep for Israeli Prime Minister were there.

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/05/photos-pastor-ea-adeboye-donates.html

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by kodded(m): 10:46am On May 14, 2015
cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by detiosa(m): 10:59am On May 14, 2015
g
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by owobokiri(m): 11:05am On May 14, 2015
I bet his village here in Nigeria has never seen an ambulance before. Like Emeka Offor donating millions of dollars to rotary when oraifite is still full of strugglers. . Charity should start from home, passtor.

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Immanueladebol(m): 11:10am On May 14, 2015
@owobokiri..Try gathering info if he has done anything in ifewara(his village) or not before casting ur lot on him

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Deltagiant: 11:10am On May 14, 2015
Absolutely seeking for cheap recognition. The Israelis have much more capabilty to fund their ambulance service than Nigerians.

Not too long ago a photo of the eye sore that was the Oturkpo General Hospital, Benue state, was circulated online. This type of gesture would have best suited the Oturkpo circumstance. Strange indeed.
https://www.nairaland.com/2268867/photos-general-hospital-otukpo-benue/3#32956614

31 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Nobody: 11:13am On May 14, 2015
What about South Sudan and Liberia,Israel don't need that ambulance but we need it here in africa

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Nobody: 11:19am On May 14, 2015
They will separate you from your gold and laugh at you behind because they do not believe in your Jesus. He you call Saviour, they call Madman. When we still need ambulance for here. We plenty wey need Jesus.

15 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by jamaicanoshu(m): 11:21am On May 14, 2015
The colonization of the black man's mind by the white man has been the white man's greatest achievement ! Imagine a poor country that can't build a car is giving a country that can build its own tank's an ambulance. HEE HEE HEE !

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by spongeisback: 11:27am On May 14, 2015
charity begins at home "pastor"
we've emergency kits shortage in this country
people have died because of lack of ambulance
poor health care and lack of facilities in hospitals
it's hasn't come to your knowledge sir?
The people making you rich are Nigerians not isreali.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by owobokiri(m): 11:31am On May 14, 2015
Immanueladebol:
@owobokiri..Try gathering info if he has done anything in ifewara(his village) or not before casting ur lot on him

Nice advice, I must confess. Yet this country and africa need him and his benevolence more. In isreal, he is just taking coal to Newcastle.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by babadem2much(m): 11:42am On May 14, 2015
AM SURE HE HAS NEVER donated any item to refugees who flee their homes from BH attacks

we like been praised out side while our immediete neighbours suffer.

may GOD DIRECT OUR WAYS

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by ednut1(m): 12:09pm On May 14, 2015
they wud still neva accept christianity wat an irony

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 14, 2015
am not jealous neither will i envy d israelites

if ambulance is the greatest gift in town abeg no carry come my community

we are ok

infact we dnt want to develop

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 14, 2015
Ermm...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by asumo12: 12:12pm On May 14, 2015
israel bwao?

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Rowlandjude(m): 12:12pm On May 14, 2015
Donate something like skull or church buses, ambulance to carry what?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 14, 2015
odi ok cheesy grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by ITbomb(m): 12:12pm On May 14, 2015
Only in Naija

If him donate am for him village, no international press go cover am nah.
These Pastors, Oyedepo, Chris, Adeboye, rarely visit their congregations in Nigeria but their have acquired private jets to make trips to overseas more comfortable.
I bet none of them has visited a place like Ebonyi before.

If Jesus or Paul was like them, him for dey base for Jerusalem then get private boat to visit Rome, England, Athens, Alexandria and other big cities then to stand on a big podium surrounded by flashing lights instead of to attend to where the need was in some village in Galilee and Bethseida

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:13pm On May 14, 2015
Good

On the other hand,get info.about how to start a profitable agribusiness in nigeria in the agric section of nairaland.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Goldenheart(m): 12:13pm On May 14, 2015
OYA!

Waiting for those that will say. we dont ve enough ambulance in Nigeria. yet he is donating to Isreal....cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by rileyy(m): 12:13pm On May 14, 2015
Charity begins at home, I won't say less!!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by tayork(m): 12:13pm On May 14, 2015
Give and it shall be given unto u.. I love that
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Abayhormy(m): 12:13pm On May 14, 2015
thats my papa
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by omanifrank(m): 12:14pm On May 14, 2015
yyp
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by gunther6(m): 12:14pm On May 14, 2015
Cluelessness .... I don't know what else to call it. Donating ambulance to those virulent racists... What happened to Palestine, Nepal and South Sudan.... Nonsense angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by AnneMomoh: 12:14pm On May 14, 2015
i thought they say "Charity begins at Home"?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 14, 2015
why couldn't he donate it to an hospital in Nigeria where they probably need it more ?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Segadem(m): 12:14pm On May 14, 2015
Daddy G O.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Lordave: 12:15pm On May 14, 2015
Religion=Mental Slavery

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by loomer: 12:15pm On May 14, 2015
Where him decide to donate ambulance to no be any of una business.

Why criticize him. Make una leave the man for him and his God to judge

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omotosho Tope 2019 Prophecies: 'A Governor Will Die After Few Months In Office' / Oyedepo Releases Prophetic Declarations For 2024 / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.