Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,862 members, 7,844,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel (26436 Views)

"I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua / Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) / TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Anybodie: 12:31pm On May 14, 2015
ibedun:
Awon oloriburuku fraudsters. The racist Isrealis would be laughing behind the idiot's back.

If you believe that hopeless story book called the bible ask yourself why life continues to be hell for the average African on earth.

Ignoramus people and Ignoramus leaders.
Mr Seun, he needs a break BAN

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 14, 2015
Pastor Daddy Adegboye.. this format will not work on jews.. they are as stingy as fc#$5k grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by omonnakoda: 12:33pm On May 14, 2015
softmind24:
he may ve branch in Israel but the once in naija that pay 60 - 75% return every blessed sunday contribute more and deserve it most
The issue is where did the ambulance money come from.D you have any evidence it is not from Israel and from Nigeria.

So I do not know where you get you figures from and if you are part of RCCG accounting team.What is important is was there a transfer of money from Nigeria to buy it?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by soledayo(m): 12:33pm On May 14, 2015
owobokiri:
I bet his village here in Nigeria has never seen an ambulance before. Like Emeka Offor donating millions of dollars to rotary when oraifite is still full of strugglers. . Charity should start from home, passtor.
IT'S TOTALLY A LIE. GO TO IFEWARE (ADEBOYE'S HOMETOWN) AND SEE LOTS OF THINGS THAT HE HAS DONE. YOU WILL BE AMAZED.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Idrismusty97(m): 12:33pm On May 14, 2015
Segadem:
may God forgive u.
...For using his brains?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by amanze15(m): 12:33pm On May 14, 2015
Africans angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Boss13: 12:35pm On May 14, 2015
What a fool. Israelis are not even Christians. They are Jews and their religion is Judaism
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by plaetton: 12:35pm On May 14, 2015
Anybodie:

Mr Seun, he needs a break BAN

He needs a ban for telling truth?

This is the reason that no other race in the world respects Africans.
Taking money from those who don't have , to give to those who already have.

Pitiful.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Lordave: 12:37pm On May 14, 2015
loomer:

I don't know if he has, but for me, I don't see y we should judge him.

If him no donate una go beat am?
Nobody go beat am.

But Nigeria and Africa need that thing more than Israel.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by dontachio: 12:38pm On May 14, 2015
wonders shall never end.
colleect money from the poor and believers and give it to the rich and unbelievabers.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Lordave: 12:41pm On May 14, 2015
Segadem:
may God forgive u.
No one in this forum needs that forgiveness more than you!

Jisos Kraist, why are religious people so gullible
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by appini: 12:41pm On May 14, 2015
ibedun:

Trust me Bros, the kind God wey una dey call and worship for Nija No Dey.

In the Far East nobody (well a handful maybe) knows Jesus Christ but they are doing so fine. We wey carry Jesus matter for head we have nothing to show for it.

The Lord is your strength
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Anybodie: 12:43pm On May 14, 2015
plaetton:

He needs a ban for telling truth?

This is the reason that no other race in the world respects Africans.
Taking money from those who don't have , to give to those who already have.

Pitiful.
So, must you quote me

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by otunbakolawole(m): 12:44pm On May 14, 2015
Find out what he has done first before you cast condemn him.

owobokiri:
I bet his village here in Nigeria has never seen an ambulance before. Like Emeka Offor donating millions of dollars to rotary when oraifite is still full of strugglers. . Charity should start from home, passtor.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by loomer: 12:45pm On May 14, 2015
Lordave:
Nobody go beat am.

But Nigeria and Africa need that thing more than Israel.

Truly said, but na only him and God know why na there him donate am to
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Heffalump(m): 12:49pm On May 14, 2015
In as much I don't support what the pastor did, he may be seeing more than we are seeing. The intention may be different from what we thot really it is- a case of Jesus vs Mary magdalen.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by airzzee(m): 12:50pm On May 14, 2015
He is the same person who anointed Prof Oshobanjo, his "trainee," to become the VP-Elect today.
Maybe, a lot of us have forgotten.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by onatisi(m): 12:51pm On May 14, 2015
tiwaz:
Pastor EA Adeboye yesterday May 13th through his church RCCG, donated an Ambulance to Zaka, Israel's disaster recovery organization. At the ceremony which held in Israel, the Mayor of Jerusalem, Nigerian Ambassador to Israel, a rep for Israeli Prime Minister were there.

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/05/photos-pastor-ea-adeboye-donates.html
those israelis will be laughing and saying to themselves “see these black fools from one of the poorest nations in the world donating an ambulance to one oof the richest countries in the world with the best medical services”. The cost of that ambulance is enough to pay the year tution fees of 15 secondary school student from adeboye church. That is why I will always respect TB JOSHUA , he gives to the needy unlike these other men of God that donates and gives to the rich .
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by onatisi(m): 12:54pm On May 14, 2015
Heffalump:
In as much I don't support what the pastor did, he may be seeing more than we are seeing. The intention may be different from what we thot really it is- a case of Jesus vs Mary magdalen.
what yeye thing is he seeing that u and I can't see? So he can see that israelis need an ambulance but can't see that his church members and even his village needs his support? It is written in the bible if u give to ppl that are okay and who will benefit u back ,there is no reward. Adeboye wants a favour back from the israeli govt that is the reason for this donation.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by otunbakolawole(m): 12:55pm On May 14, 2015
Nigerians and their half baked education.

The Op posted an introduction, which they failed to read, obviously in Israel, there is RCCG branch, he is only making his own impact via the church to the disaster agency. If you can't make your impact felt in your environment what's the use? That's what the church there just did, contributing to the host community in their little way.

We too quick to castigate men of God. God save this nation
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 14, 2015
There is special reward for everything you do for Israel, He said will bless those who bless them and curse those who curse them, daddy just acting according to the word of God
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by onatisi(m): 12:59pm On May 14, 2015
otunbakolawole:
Nigerians and their half baked education.

The Op posted an introduction, which they failed to read, obviously in Israel, there is RCCG branch, he is only making his own impact via the church to the disaster agency. If you can't make your impact felt in your environment what's the use? That's what the church there just did, contributing to the host community in their little way.

We too quick to castigate men of God. God save this nation
so israel needs assistance from rccg branch in israel abi? Israel don't have enough ambulances to cater for their own ppl?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Smartlady24(f): 12:59pm On May 14, 2015
Who are y'all to judge him? Are you guys God? May God have mercy on y'all,i just pray God doesn't pour his wraught on anyone any day,because of the way ppl open their disgusting mouth to say negative things about Anointed Men of God without Fear.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by onatisi(m): 1:00pm On May 14, 2015
HsLBroker:
There is special reward for everything you do for Israel, He said will bless those who bless them and curse those who curse them, daddy just acting according to the word of God
shaaaaaaarrrraaaaap and go back to sleep. Daddy ko ,mommy ni
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by dunwun: 1:01pm On May 14, 2015
babadem2much:
AM SURE HE HAS NEVER donated any item to refugees who flee their homes from BH attacks

we like been praised out side while our immediete neighbours suffer.

may GOD DIRECT OUR WAYS

I'm sure you're not sure!

I can tell you that a lot has been donated to refugees who fled their homes from BH attacks by the RCCG mission.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by dunwun: 1:02pm On May 14, 2015
Heffalump:

Hmmm, nice one!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 14, 2015
onatisi:
shaaaaaaarrrraaaaap and go back to sleep. Daddy ko ,mommy ni
thank you, the man of God is old enough to be my father or my grand father
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by onatisi(m): 1:05pm On May 14, 2015
HsLBroker:
thank you, the man of God is old enough to be my father or my grand father
you too can send ur money to israel as donation since you will be blessed if you bless israel.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Esdb3: 1:09pm On May 14, 2015
Deltagiant:
Absolutely seeking for cheap recognition. The Israelis have much more capabilty to fund their ambulance service than Nigerians.

Not too long ago a photo of the eye sore that was the Oturkpo General Hospital, Benue state, was circulated online. This type of gesture would have best suited the Oturkpo circumstance. Strange indeed.
https://www.nairaland.com/2268867/photos-general-hospital-otukpo-benue/3#32956614

What if he never heard of that or do you think he sits jobless with his phone surfing Nairaland like you?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by bigass123(m): 1:10pm On May 14, 2015
Abeg na ur money e take make the donation? How is it your business where and where he makes donations. The G.O makes donations within and outside Nigeria.. How Is that your headache, people just love to criticize at every opportunity. Opening their mouth without using their head.
You do not have the right to tell the man of God what and what not to do.. Leave him to his God and his conscience.

loomer:
Where him decide to donate ambulance to no be any of una business.

Why criticize him. Make una leave the man for him and his God to judge
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 14, 2015
onatisi:
you too can send ur money to israel as donation since you will be blessed if you bless israel.
ok
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by loomer: 1:12pm On May 14, 2015
bigass123:
Abeg na ur money e take make the donation? How is it your business where and where he makes donations. The G.O makes donations within and outside Nigeria.. How Is that your headache, people just love to criticize at every opportunity. Opening their mouth without using their head.
You do not have the right to tell the man of God what and what not to do.. Leave him to his God and his conscience.

Oga, make u de read well before u quote person na, what is the difference between wat u said and I I wrote?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is 'jewesun' In Odu Oyeku-meji And Owonrin So'gbe / Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) / Oyedepo Releases Prophetic Declarations For 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.