Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,850 members, 7,844,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel (26435 Views)

"I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua / Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) / TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by farem: 3:22pm On May 14, 2015
owobokiri:
I bet his village here in Nigeria has never seen an ambulance before. Like Emeka Offor donating millions of dollars to rotary when oraifite is still full of strugglers. . Charity should start from home, passtor.

You are a liar!

bet is defined for you below AND DEFINITION BOLDED IS OUR CONCERN:

verb
risk a sum of money or valued item against someone else's on the basis of the outcome of an unpredictable event such as a race or game.
"he bet on baseball games"
synonyms: wager, gamble, stake, risk, venture, hazard, chance, lay down, put, place; More
risk a sum of money against (someone) on the outcome or likelihood of a future event.
"I bet you £15 you won't chat her up"

2[b].
informal
used to express certainty.
"I bet this place is really spooky late at night"
synonyms: be certain, be sure, be convinced, be confident; More
noun
[/b]
noun: bet; plural noun: bets
an act of betting a sum of money.
"she had a bet on the Derby"
synonyms: wager, stake, gamble, ante; More

Pastor Adeboye is not Emeka Offor

Tell us his village

How many people have you asked to confirm this your certainty and stupidity?

In pastor Adeboye's village NO ONE will speak ill of him either mslim, christian or any religion. He has paid/is paying his doing to his village

How much is an ambulance or your mind is reading aircraft?

Pastor Adeboye didn't cause your misfortune or that of your community. Go and carry placard to those you Selected

Corporate Social Responsibility is done by RCCG everywhere Israel or Saudi Arabia can never be an exception
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Octaves(m): 3:28pm On May 14, 2015
What a waste. Isreal is a developed country and doesnt need aid from third world country. He should start by donating to communities and hospitals in Naija, Crisis stricken countries like Liberia, Nepal, Sierra leone etc
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 14, 2015
farem:

You are a liar!

bet is defined for you below AND DEFINITION BOLDED IS OUR CONCERN:

verb
risk a sum of money or valued item against someone else's on the basis of the outcome of an unpredictable event such as a race or game.
"he bet on baseball games"
synonyms: wager, gamble, stake, risk, venture, hazard, chance, lay down, put, place; More
risk a sum of money against (someone) on the outcome or likelihood of a future event.
"I bet you £15 you won't chat her up"
2[b].
informal
used to express certainty.
"I bet this place is really spooky late at night"
synonyms: be certain, be sure, be convinced, be confident; More
noun[/b]
noun: bet; plural noun: bets
an act of betting a sum of money.
"she had a bet on the Derby"
synonyms: wager, stake, gamble, ante; More

Pastor Adeboye is not Emeka Offor

Tell us his village

How many people have you asked to confirm this your certainty and stupidity?

In pastor Adeboye's village NO ONE will speak ill of him either mslim, christian or any religion. He has paid/is paying his doing to his village

How much is an ambulance or your mind is reading aircraft?
On glaring display here is ignorance of the fact that 1. RCCG is an International organization with the attendant cross-border implications. 2. This is not about his person but the organization he represents. 3.Organizational goals are in issue here. 4. Ifewara where he hails from has RCCG Corporate Social Responsibility footprints.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 14, 2015
owobokiri:
I bet his village here in Nigeria has never seen an ambulance before. Like Emeka Offor donating millions of dollars to rotary when oraifite is still full of strugglers. . Charity should start from home, passtor.
On glaring display here is crass ignorance of the fact that-
1. RCCG where he provides leadership is an international organization with the attendant cross-border implications.
2. This is not personal but about the organization he leads.
3. Organizational goals are in issue here.
4. Ifewara where he hails from has RCCG Corporate Social Responsibility footprints.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 14, 2015
Deltagiant:
Absolutely seeking for cheap recognition. The Israelis have much more capabilty to fund their ambulance service than Nigerians.

Not too long ago a photo of the eye sore that was the Oturkpo General Hospital, Benue state, was circulated online. This type of gesture would have best suited the Oturkpo circumstance. Strange indeed.
https://www.nairaland.com/2268867/photos-general-hospital-otukpo-benue/3#32956614

On glaring display here is ignorance of the fact that 1. RCCG is an International organization with the attendant cross-border implications. 2. This is not about his person but the organization he represents. 3.Organizational goals are in issue here. 4. Ifewara where he hails from has RCCG Corporate Social Responsibility footprints.

By the way, when was the last time you called Senator David Mark's attention to the Oturkpo eyesore!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by farem: 3:39pm On May 14, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]
odeotito:

On glaring display here is crass ignorance of the fact that-
1. RCCG where he provides leadership is an international organization with the attendant cross-border implications.
2. This is not personal but about the organization he leads.
3. Organizational goals are in issue here.
4. Ifewara where he hails from has RCCG Corporate Social Responsibility footprints.

They wont listen friend. Most of the nonsense being expressed here have DEEP-SEATED ILL FEELING that are so stupid to express openly. So they hook on any opportunity to pour vituperations.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Winning123: 4:11pm On May 14, 2015
owobokiri:

Ask God for forgiveness! You have spoken foolishly
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by feedthenation(m): 4:19pm On May 14, 2015
This has set a precedence whereby other Nigerian churches will be bidding to out-do one another with the donations in Israel, as a way to milk their congregation.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Alexious(m): 4:29pm On May 14, 2015
You just open your mouth and say things without thinking through, I might be tempted to say that you don't know what it means to say just anything you like against a man of God. if I may ask, do you how many people he is sponsoring? Do you know how many charity organizations he has? Please for the fact that this is an online forum does not give you the liberty to talk anyhow. Be careful so as not to attract curses on your life.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by henen: 4:30pm On May 14, 2015
jamaicanoshu:
The colonization of the black man's mind by the white man has been the white man's greatest achievement ! Imagine a poor country that can't build a car is giving a country that can build its own tank's an ambulance. HEE HEE HEE !
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 14, 2015
owobokiri:

It is poor peoples money, unless the pastor in question is a private business man!!! !!!

Tithe, offerings, donations, harvezt and bazzar!!! !!!

He can't take from a poor country to go and take care of an affluent country!!! !!!

So daddy G O should first take care of the poor here before the rich there!!! !!!

God bless you!!! !!!

Anyway it tru sha...
God bless u
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by softmind24: 5:09pm On May 14, 2015
lol keep deceiving ur self, religion is a scam black men worshipping white men God
HsLBroker:
There is special reward for everything you do for Israel, He said will bless those who bless them and curse those who curse them, daddy just acting according to the word of God
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by MrPresident1: 5:26pm On May 14, 2015
Adeboye still on milk.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Nosa77(m): 6:09pm On May 14, 2015
This is where people like TB Joshua stand out from the likes of Adeboye - his charitable endeavours make a tangible difference in the people's lives, not just a gift and pic for the sake of publicity to a country who already has more than enough.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Makweembo: 6:29pm On May 14, 2015
Can Adeboye gather a crowd in Mexico like TB Joshua? Of Mexicans? Anytime Daddy GO travels to different countries, he gathers the Nigerians that are living there. Not really an 'international' outreach.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by ghetto101(m): 6:54pm On May 14, 2015
TO Isreal ? i dont no what to say,how many local govt area in Nigeria that don't have ambulance ? and there are people dying in NEPAL,those people really need help PASTOR.

tiwaz:
Pastor EA Adeboye yesterday May 13th through his church RCCG, donated an Ambulance to Zaka, Israel's disaster recovery organization. At the ceremony which held in Israel, the Mayor of Jerusalem, Nigerian Ambassador to Israel, a rep for Israeli Prime Minister were there.

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/05/photos-pastor-ea-adeboye-donates.html
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by mattkelly: 7:04pm On May 14, 2015
WILSON:
HE DONATED THE AMBULANCE TO THEM SO HE CAN TELL THEM ABOUT CHRIST AND HIS LOVE. IT IS A WAY OF SHOWCASING WHAT CHRISTIANITY IS ALL ABOUT. IT'S NOT THAT ISRAEL DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH. ISRAEL DO NOT BELIEVE IN CHRIST. John 1:10  He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11  He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12  But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13  Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
14  And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
15  ¶John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.
16  And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
17  For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
HE WANT TO BRING THE GOSPEL THERE. REMEMBER THAT THE GOSPEL MUST BE PREACH TO ALL MAN BEFORE THE END MUST COME. Matthew 24:14  And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Have you asked yourself why Israelis are not Christians?Hian?Why they dont believe in your Jesus despite the fact that he came from Isreal..Why are you Africans so dumb?Worshiping a god that they dont worship from where he comes from..The Isrealis are not christians one bit,yet you worship an isreali they know he is Fake..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 14, 2015
WILSON:
HE DONATED THE AMBULANCE TO THEM SO HE CAN TELL THEM ABOUT CHRIST AND HIS LOVE. IT IS A WAY OF SHOWCASING WHAT CHRISTIANITY IS ALL ABOUT. IT'S NOT THAT ISRAEL DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH. ISRAEL DO NOT BELIEVE IN CHRIST. John 1:10  He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11  He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12  But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13  Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
14  And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
15  ¶John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.
16  And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
17  For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
HE WANT TO BRING THE GOSPEL THERE. REMEMBER THAT THE GOSPEL MUST BE PREACH TO ALL MAN BEFORE THE END MUST COME. Matthew 24:14  And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Aunty, I cannot let you twist scripture to justify these great works.

Firstly, are you saying that he cannot preach the Gospel without giving material gifts? Is that what the Christianity he is preaching is all about?Is that what Jesus taught? That is the fruit of prosperity preaching. And before you quote fish, that was because the people were hungry. Israel is not.

On the contrary, since you know bible so well, did Jesus not send out his disciples with specific instruction not to carry material possessions? Did Jesus not say his teachings were all about living water and imperishable things? I've mentioned Jesus to you, I'm sure you'll try to reply with Paul.

And then, that verse you quoted. The Jewish nation has already had the Gospel preached to it, by none other than Jesus himself. Muhammad came and said the same, they said mba!

And you're claiming ambulance will do the trick. Please.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by hamilton62(m): 9:56pm On May 14, 2015
owobokiri:
How many have you given before being a pessimist on a progressive and welcomed issues?
Do you think strugglers will cease to exist? no
did Jesus heal all in Nazareth?
do yours so others will read just as we have done this.
Thanks
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 14, 2015
slave Adeboye

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 14, 2015
proffmanue:
It is well with Jerusalem...

Slave
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 14, 2015
walemadu:
long live the State of Israel! all her enemies have and will continue to fail!

slave
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by kemzyAjaks(f): 11:11pm On May 14, 2015
i'm nt surprised he's 1 of d pro israelis......d world has actually turned upside down......helpin d oppressors and antagonising d oppressed....
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by zo3184: 12:18am On May 15, 2015
This is a foolish man.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel by Abdullah1: 2:15pm On May 16, 2015
Nigeria and Nigerians need this more than Isreal. NEMA needs the ambulance more than ZAKA. Please charity begins at home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is 'jewesun' In Odu Oyeku-meji And Owonrin So'gbe / Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) / Oyedepo Releases Prophetic Declarations For 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.