Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) (24563 Views)

CV Format For A Graduate Trainee Job Application / What I Got On Boxing Day, Job Seekers Beware! / Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by DaBullIT(m): 5:55pm On May 17, 2015
It may seem dumb, but i think they are using masses for experiment he he he , they want to test the limit of traffic their site can contain at once , if a lot of people apply and the site crashes / overload , then it's time for upgrade / expansion

But that's just my opinion

Happy hunting

and

Good luck

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by Phonon: 6:02pm On May 17, 2015
Gives you an idea as to the kind of work environment successful candidates are going into. angry
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by san316(m): 6:02pm On May 17, 2015
Hmmm. I dey try to survive for one bank, so I no fit go start for another one oooo.

Let me work and pray say my cabal go grow exponentially soon. I need d damn confamashun ooo. Brodas helep.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by Richmond996: 6:10pm On May 17, 2015
shumuel:
Why are Nigerians so Gulible, they are using you guys for blogging and you are all falling for it cheaply, which Bank or Company will employ you by asking such stupid questions, even the ones that ask you Jamb questions still don't employ, na with this one dem go come employ ?

If i hear !

Nigerian Youths wake up and lets Stop the rich from using us to become Richer! Abba mana !

shutup, poverty is written on your forehead. you see job, u dey yab am. after you will say employment no dey. ingrate like you. people like you don't go far in life, you always find a bad label to stick on people and Nigeria. to you everything looks ugly angry

4 Likes

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by fako1(m): 6:18pm On May 17, 2015
well, i didnt witness all this problem ppl went tru. The only problem was i was fast to beat the 10mins deadline. so, i made mistakes in putting my info/data. please, how can one edit profile coz av bin trying and trying
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by litaninja(m): 6:42pm On May 17, 2015
Nah....all they need to do is to run a load test. They don't need you guys to apply to do they....trust me.

DaBullIT:
It may seem dumb, but i think they are using masses for experiment
he he he , they want to test the limit of traffic their site can contain at once , if a lot of people apply and the site crashes / overload , then it's time for upgrade / expansion

But that's just my opinion

Happy hunting

and

Good luck

grin grin grin
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by airsaylongcon: 6:46pm On May 17, 2015
chyBosslady:
I succeeded in entering d site,they ask for my e-mail address, I entered .next line was my phone number and I tried entering it for several times and they keep telling me DAT d digit will be NAN.I don't understand dis.my phone number did not enter. I tried it wit +234 it did not work,I tried wit d first nine numbers .yet they speak d same English for me

In IT lingo NaN means Not a Number

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:11pm On May 17, 2015
ingenius idea to acquire a data base of users emails to throw ads to; welldone access bank. So when u start getting loads of email ads, dont be surprised.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by Drdreluv: 7:12pm On May 17, 2015
kk
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by magicfingers009: 8:10pm On May 17, 2015
wiringdpt:
Use rdp the speed will break the traffic on the site
And what's rdp
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by koife(m): 8:17pm On May 17, 2015
I actually got through it with glo ....my question was,' which astronaut wrote her daughters name while in the moon?....can't quite rember, I picked ....Eugene something***they said I was right and I proceeded to fill other info
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by sleeknaija(m): 8:22pm On May 17, 2015
I was able to apply on friday too.

I think the job still has to do with age, if u're above 26 its going to be hard to be called for the next stage of the recruitmenet process cos I got a message after choosing the above 26yrs option that I didn't meet their criteria but I can still go ahead with the application.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by Lobolintin(m): 8:57pm On May 17, 2015
I applied and did it all.. Got my confirmation mail....
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 17, 2015
shumuel:
Why are Nigerians so Gulible, they are using you guys for blogging and you are all falling for it cheaply, which Bank or Company will employ you by asking such stupid questions, even the ones that ask you Jamb questions still don't employ, na with this one dem go come employ ?

If i hear !

Nigerian Youths wake up and lets Stop the rich from using us to become Richer! Abba mana !

see your life grin
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by wiringdpt(m): 9:05pm On May 17, 2015
Cloud computer Remote Desktop Connection
magicfingers009:

And what's rdp
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by edey2real: 9:29pm On May 17, 2015
They are not serious. If you are not below 24yrs with a 2:1 or 24yrs with 2:1, or 25 yrs with Msc. don't bother applying because you are only wasting your time.

The point is. it's not meant for 26yrs and above. Meaning they are not looking for experienced hands.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by syniper(m): 12:54am On May 18, 2015
You must not wait for access bank except your faith is strong but even @that you can still learn one or two things to put you through Home business in Nigeria and I read …
Many people fail in building their home based
businesses in Nigeria because ,they lack the
knowledge and the secret behind it.
First and foremost there are a few things to
consider with your business…
Read more here http://www.businesstalkng.com/how-you-can-build-a-successful-home-based-business-in-nigeria/
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by rightflank: 4:53am On May 18, 2015
The person who birthed this idea must think he is a genius. Smh!
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by amisco2020(f): 5:39am On May 18, 2015
Tried it also, bt they were asking of NaN characters undecided dnt knw what that means
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by LordReed(m): 7:14am On May 18, 2015
DIIGZ:
I won't use my breakfast money I safe to buy MB go they apply for this kain rubbish,I do rather watch those trekkers with my mb than waisting it on access bank

After you "safe" Access bank by not "waisting" their time I am sure they'll be happy.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:39am On May 18, 2015
amisco2020:
Tried it also, bt they were asking of NaN characters undecided dnt knw what that means
In IT lingo NaN means:- Not a Number
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by Carmal90(m): 8:13am On May 18, 2015
Kkkkk
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by drone99(m): 9:14am On May 18, 2015
Themaingate:
I applied around 12pm noon and did it successfully.

12pm noon? Burn your school certificate.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by Omotayor123(f): 9:43am On May 18, 2015
chyBosslady:
I succeeded in entering d site,they ask for my e-mail address, I entered .next line was my phone number and I tried entering it for several times and they keep telling me DAT d digit will be NAN.I don't understand dis.my phone number did not enter. I tried it wit +234 it did not work,I tried wit d first nine numbers .yet they speak d same English for me
My experience is same as urs. someone suggests I should log in using uc browser. will try dat today...
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by Omotayor123(f): 9:45am On May 18, 2015
edey2real:
They are not serious. If you are not below 24yrs with a 2:1 or 24yrs with 2:1, or 25 yrs with Msc. don't bother applying because you are only wasting your time.

The point is. it's not meant for 26yrs and above. Meaning they are not looking for experienced hands.
What abt OND graduates?
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by alaricsaltzman: 9:59am On May 18, 2015
minutes left...i hope Im successful...
this is the fastest 10mins of my life...if time was this fast, i for don reach 80 by now.

It was just refreshing unnecessarily...i hope i have time again to do this rubbish...they are just making we job seekers look silly...smh
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by missKiffy(f): 10:23am On May 18, 2015
Today 18 May 2015- alarm ranged 09:55, tried to access the site, I got 'network unavailable' till 10:15
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by MissIndependent(f): 10:49am On May 18, 2015
I did mine in just 9mins grin grin grin my question was...who was the first man on the moon? undecided undecided undecided undecided thank God for my primary school knowledge i choose Neil Armstrong..i filled the necessary info wink wink wink i got a mail from them immediately i was through. The secret is to login 5-10mins before 10 and make sure you have a fast internet.

thank God for office Wifi grin grin grin grin grin.

I`m not looking forward to work with have sex bank anyway just testing my IQ tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue.

Goodluck to those who are applying
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by opeyemmmy(m): 9:46pm On May 18, 2015
MissIndependent:
I did mine in just 9mins grin grin grin my question was...who was the first man on the moon? undecided undecided undecided undecided thank God for my primary school knowledge i choose Neil Armstrong..i filled the necessary info wink wink wink i got a mail from them immediately i was through. The secret is to login 5-10mins before 10 and make sure you have a fast internet.

thank God for office Wifi grin grin grin grin grin.

I`m not looking forward to work with have sex bank anyway just testing my IQ tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue.

Goodluck to those who are applying

Chisos! Winnie! shocked shocked angry undecided
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by MissIndependent(f): 5:12am On May 19, 2015
grin
opeyemmmy:

Chisos! Winnie! shocked shocked angry undecided
What? Shey na lie ni? grin
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) by edey2real: 7:56am On May 19, 2015
Omotayor123:

What abt OND graduates?

Not for OND.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG / Things Never To Say In A Job Interview / Unemployment - Why A Fool Is Always Successful In Job Hunting Than A Wise Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.