Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,542 members, 7,955,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids (20507 Views)

APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor / Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic / Enugu APC Chiefs Fight Over Ministerial Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids by StOla: 4:47pm On May 14, 2015
lawflec:
dat means nwobodo actually stole and hid under d shadow of jonathan and on his fall he plans t taking another shelter. God is punishing u 4 disowning ur wife

How much did Jim Nwobodo stole that you're cursing him like this? Money not enough to pay for bride price in Enugu.

Whenever Buhari visits Jim Nwobodo, He should ask him where he got the big generator in his house. It just might be the one stolen from National Stadium Surulere, when he was Sports Minister in the 90s.
Re: Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids by akinszz: 4:47pm On May 14, 2015
Gbe enue soun.
irunoobo:
IGBOS ARE JUST ONE CONFUSED BUNCH undecided
Re: Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids by timpaker(m): 4:56pm On May 14, 2015
modath:

What we assume we KNOW and the TRUTH may not necessarily be the same thing

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/rent-court-evicts-nwobodo-from-abuja-home/
I said that cuz he was once a neighbour to us back then. It is just unbelievable! #mybad
Re: Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 14, 2015
Prof Barth Nnaji is the only living soul within the shores of Nigeria that has the ability to resurrect our Power sector. Too bad events took place and we lost out.

1 Like

Re: Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids by NewNigeriaMind: 5:01pm On May 14, 2015
So even the prof has no principle

Politics prostitutes

The Igbo elders cannot survive one month without the federal government

1 Like

Re: Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids by pazienza(m): 5:03pm On May 14, 2015
Barth Nnaji is obviously looking for means to resuscitate his dying Geometric power project that had been rendered useless by his rival who had the backing of the PDP led government.

He mustn't join APC to revive his Geometric project. With the fall of PDP from the centre, his rival will no longer have the federal government backing, the ground is neutral now, he only needs to fight harder.
Re: Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 14, 2015
Phinity318:
The greatest tragedy in life is not death, the greatest tragedy in life is to live a life without purpose.... All I see are adults living a tragic life.
My brother, you may not have the full gist. My understanding is that the President-elect wants Barth to join the new government and help with the Power problems but some individuals insist that he shouldn't because he is a card carrying member of PDP. He was advised to defect to APC to be considered but some traditional APC members feel that his selection would narrow their chances of making the ministrial slot, hence their opposition. Perhaps we need Nnaji in the Power Ministry than he needs the job. Those opposing him also suffer from the power situation.
Re: Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids by Chinom(m): 5:27pm On May 14, 2015
Buhari should just go ahead and appoint Prof. Bath Nnaji as a minister irrespective of party affiliations. The president is not compelled to appoint only APC members as ministers. All the ministers,including Bath Nnaji, that were recalled from the USA and Europe by OBJ end GEJ were not PDP card carrying members at the time of their appointment. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is a good example.

So, those Enugu APC hawks should give Prof. Nnaji a break. We need him in the Power ministry.

P:S Emeka Offor's hand may be in this.
Re: Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 14, 2015
kITATITA:

My brother, you may not have the full gist. My understanding is that the President-elect wants Barth to join the new government and help with the Power problems but some individuals insist that he shouldn't because he is a card carrying member of PDP. He was advised to defect to APC to be considered but some traditional APC members feel that his selection would narrow their chances of making the ministrial slot, hence their opposition. Perhaps we need Nnaji in the Power Ministry than he needs the job. Those opposing him also suffer from the power situation.
ur opinion is valid, however, necessary not should he defect. remember a good product does not need advertisement, The minister of Agriculture is been lobbied around by the president-elect for the post of the President of ADB moreover he didn't have to defect ..The Prof Barth was quoted saying we cannot help the epileptic power supply,u know what that means right? Let's give change a chance maybe someone who will handle the power sector better will be picked to the Job ...Under him Nigeria experience a decline in power generation... check the headlines on power sector... u digg?
Re: Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids by shurlermoz(m): 5:35pm On May 14, 2015
chuna1985:
Prof Barth Nnaji is the only living soul within the shores of Nigeria that has the ability to resurrect our Power sector. Too bad events took place and we lost out.

Seconded, abeg make dem take that guy, I want him as minister for power.
The guy was performing until the clueless one toppled him.

1 Like

Re: Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids by madamoringo(f): 5:45pm On May 14, 2015
Chinom:
Buhari should just go ahead and appoint Prof. Bath Nnaji as a minister irrespective of party affiliations. The president is not compelled to appoint only APC members as ministers. All the ministers,including Bath Nnaji, that were recalled from the USA and Europe by OBJ end GEJ were not PDP card carrying members at the time of their appointment. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is a good example.

So, those Enugu APC hawks should give Prof. Nnaji a break. We need him in the Power ministry.

P:S Emeka Offor's hand may be in this.

Says an ibo, ibos without shame? Iwala is a massive failure, morbidly obese lying bastardic woman that sunk Nigeria into a N 10 Tr debt with nothing to show for it! Why are ibos interested in the amala party, the ewedu party, the party of Yorubas, the party of Awolowo, the party of Tinubu, the offemainu party? Ibos have no shame! Despite all their gra gra and chest beating, they have failed again for the billionth time and looking for a crutch in APC!

You must be forced to eat your words by all means and wash it down with Amala, Ewedu, Gbegiri while swearing on the grave of the cowardly Ojukwu that you hereby pledge your allegiance and undivided loyalty and future to the great thinkers, doers and strategists, the Yorubas of the SW of Nigeria, to our highly revered leader Chief Obafemi Awolowo, and to the current leader of the APC, Ashiwaju Tinubu and his many lieutenants. After doing all these, keep in mind the prerogative to accept your entreaties is up to the Yorubas and not you!

In short we can still reject all your eye-service and grovelling at our feet! Go back to landlocked beastafra! grin grin grin
Re: Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids by masterpix(m): 5:50pm On May 14, 2015
irunoobo:
no wonder your looking like an over ripe bananas. Falserated idiots
Re: Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids by africanusvu(m): 6:01pm On May 14, 2015
Oh my God,wat is happening to Jim,and he hav been thrown out of his house in abuja cos of rentage,how come Elders like this ar making a mockery of themselve loosing the little respect gathered over the yrs,If any body should embrace APC and Buhari in the east,honestly not Jim,
Re: Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids by modath(f): 6:01pm On May 14, 2015
timpaker:
I said that cuz he was once a neighbour to us back then. It is just unbelievable! #mybad

Nothing to apologise for bros, moreover I'm so impressed you were so civil about your objection when you could have taken it to a name calling gutter level.

You know why the man is worse than a snake? His name and cause was part of the campaign issue but he quickly went to pay homage to GMB despite their previous history,

Heard the man can take off your pants while you believe you are still wearing them!!!

1 Like

Re: Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids by jonnieoneng: 6:58pm On May 14, 2015
Just like it is said Success has many fathers but failure is an orphan.I pity Oga Jona he was surrounded by a lot of Chameleons in human clothing.This is a Big lesson to GMB the fact that they flock around you doesn't mean they are your friends!!! Beware of Nigerian Politicians Pitch your tent with the real heroes of this Election the Nigerian people of all tribe and creed who have absolute faith in you.As for President Jonathan I salute him for being a true Patriot.It is only a man of character that can do what he did for me HE MERITS THE AWARD FOR THE BEST AFRICAN LEADER OF THE YEAR.
Re: Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids by jonnieoneng: 7:04pm On May 14, 2015
THESE ARE THE TYPE OF POLITICIANS THAT WE MUST NEVER REGARD NOR RESPECT.THEY ARE MEN WHOSE STOMACH/POCKET/BANK ACCOUNT IS THEIR GOD
Re: Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids by Onyeudo1: 7:17pm On May 14, 2015
Please APC members you should pity this
Two persons for Gods sake. No other
Business they can do. Accept them na our
Own
Re: Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids by ideykwum: 8:06pm On May 14, 2015
Dumb bimbo!!! Keep yakking!!

irunoobo:
Re: Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids by KanwuliaJara: 9:12pm On May 14, 2015
Hail 'Biafricans'! grin
Re: Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids by billyG(m): 10:35pm On May 14, 2015
tobtap:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy bunch of clueless elders
Ha!HA!!HA!!!This cartoon is pfucking funny grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:03am On May 15, 2015
No b d same jim that took generator from national stadium go do burial ceremony for him village?
D same jim dat jona said hw much he stole..

1 Like

Re: Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids by Tinyemeka(m): 4:07am On May 15, 2015
irunoobo:

You this tw@t.

Why are all your posts are just fixated on Igbos. Did anyone do you any damage?

Come close dearie. I mend broken hearts. smiley
Re: Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids by ethicalUser(m): 6:13am On May 15, 2015
irunoobo:
This is politics and not about Igbos .. Why do u sound like a fool? U r just a fcking racist bigot. A Lady for that matter. Smh
Re: Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids by Nobody: 7:28am On May 15, 2015
shurlermoz:

Seconded, abeg make dem take that guy, I want him as minister for power.
The guy was performing until the clueless one toppled him.

He was not toppled, he was relieved from his duties because he had personal interests in a certain power company that was supposed to buy part of phcn (Gencos n discos). D company turned out to be his own, A fatal mistake by him.

But he remains s best.

Stop calling gej clueless.
Re: Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids by obinto: 9:17am On May 15, 2015
Shameless old idiots. Your mates planned and built a formidable opposition party but with the snap of a finger u want to come in and use your clout to hijack the party machinery. How about playing credible opposition for once in their lazy life? The sooner we igbos isolate these any govt in power ( AGIP ) political harlots, the better for us. These guys have no vision whatsoever and have no knowledege of real governance. It cant be business as usual. Its high time we paid more attention to the politics and politicians in the SE
Re: Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids by shurlermoz(m): 3:49pm On May 15, 2015
chuna1985:

He was not toppled, he was relieved from his duties because he had personal interests in a certain power company that was supposed to buy part of phcn (Gencos n discos). D company turned out to be his own, A fatal mistake by him.

But he remains s best.

Stop calling gej clueless.

Toppled, removed, forced to resign, relieved of his duty, asked to leave or replaced all point in the same direction.
Nnaji ceased to be minister and the little progress we have made went down the drain. Personally I don't care if he sells NEPA to himself just give me light biko, what's the positive of preventing him from selling NEPA to himself now?!

And how do you know it was Gej that I was referring to as clueless?! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 15, 2015
shurlermoz:

Toppled, removed, forced to resign, relieved of his duty, asked to leave or replaced all point in the same direction.
Nnaji ceased to be minister and the little progress we have made went down the drain. Personally I don't care if he sells NEPA to himself just give me light biko, what's the positive of preventing him from selling NEPA to himself now?!

And how do you know it was Gej that I was referring to as clueless?! grin grin grin

I agree with u based on getting light for us, that's ultimate.
but rules are rules, they must be obeyed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno Village / FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed / APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.