Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Can You Marry An Epileptic Person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry An Epileptic Person? (2238 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Before You Marry A Divorcee. / Can You Marry An Illiterate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry An Epileptic Person? by Addietunes(m): 12:02pm On May 14, 2015
Epilepsy is a disorder in which nerve cell activities in the brain is disturbed causing seizures. I have never experienced a person having epileptic seizures till I witnessed my friend's uncle wedding, when a beautiful lady just started with the seizures. I saw the lady vibrating on the floor with foam like substances coming out of her mouth as people were moving away from her. After about 15 mins she got back up felling embarrassed. I felt sorry for her and the taught came to my head, can you marry an epileptic person.

Re: Can You Marry An Epileptic Person? by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 14, 2015
I . . . . can't cry cry does this make me a bad person? cry
Re: Can You Marry An Epileptic Person? by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 14, 2015
If your girlfriend is epileptic, not advisable to have her go down on U. Y'dig wink

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry An Epileptic Person? by missKiffy(f): 12:39pm On May 14, 2015
Hmmm, this is a tough one
Re: Can You Marry An Epileptic Person? by donefezy: 2:17pm On May 14, 2015
a very big question.it all depends on the situation we find ourselves
Re: Can You Marry An Epileptic Person? by publicenemy(m): 3:08pm On May 14, 2015
Addietunes:
Epilepsy is a disorder in which nerve cell activities in the brain is disturbed causing seizures. I have never experienced a person having epileptic seizures till I witnessed my friend's uncle wedding, when a beautiful lady just started with the seizures. I saw the lady vibrating on the floor with foam like substances coming out of her mouth as people were moving away from her. After about 15 mins she got back up felling embarrassed. I felt sorry for her and the taught came to my head, can you marry an epileptic person.

Yes... If she told me while we started dating. And she is a very decent,responsible and beutiful lady. No wahala.

She must make up for it in other aspects of her life.
Re: Can You Marry An Epileptic Person? by Kingsley1000(m): 3:42pm On May 14, 2015
Is not contagious neither is it hereditory..is very curable,op i believe ur babe z epileptic,do sought help in any health facility near u
Re: Can You Marry An Epileptic Person? by Kingsley1000(m): 3:42pm On May 14, 2015
Is not contagious neither is it hereditary..is very curable,op i believe ur babe z epileptic,do sought help in any health facility near u
Re: Can You Marry An Epileptic Person? by limolalikamaila: 4:20pm On May 14, 2015
If her dad is a politician
Re: Can You Marry An Epileptic Person? by Johnnoah1st: 5:22pm On May 14, 2015
limolalikamaila:
If her dad is a politician
OLEEEE! THIEF!! BARAWO!!!
Re: Can You Marry An Epileptic Person? by englishmart(m): 5:49pm On May 14, 2015
I can help cure her of epilepsy
I.e if she's epileptic and beautiful
Re: Can You Marry An Epileptic Person? by julietchic(f): 7:32pm On May 14, 2015
Hmmm!!
??
Re: Can You Marry An Epileptic Person? by limolalikamaila: 8:06pm On May 14, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
OLEEEE! THIEF!! BARAWO!!!
as in
Re: Can You Marry An Epileptic Person? by kay9(m): 8:46pm On May 14, 2015
Kingsley1000:
Is not contagious neither is it hereditary..is very curable,op i believe ur babe z epileptic,do sought help in any health facility near u

It is not contagious, but it is possible to inherit it. Medical professionals are hesitant to brand it as "hereditary", but the fact is some families do have a history of epilepsy.

(1) (Reply)

Top Five Romantic Actors In Nollywood. / Ladies, What Are Men's Biggest Complaints In A Relationship? / 17 Famous Ad Slogans That Work For Condom Brands As Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.