Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,351 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam (41780 Views)

Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims / PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church / ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by cescky(m): 2:04pm On May 14, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:

I'm sure that makes your heart pond faster!
Don't let that Almajiri make you develop HBP!

Go and sleep and stop forcing me. To cuss u

Smelly poor beggar, hope you didn't shed blood for the 10mb and chinese fone ur using to browse
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by darkjorse: 2:06pm On May 14, 2015
Better...... she can do as much drugs as she wants their. BTW she never had a religion before
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by quickly: 2:12pm On May 14, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:

Yes you can't see the excitement, what makes me happy is what makes someone else develop HBP.

My excitement is Islam; the only true religion that does not differentiate between black, Arab or white!!!

story...go to mecca and feel comfortable they will show u and let u know ur an abed.....

By the way i dont even care if she join satanism

every body and his life

all i am saying to u is thinking deeply islam is a culture expression of the arabs. also a cultural philiosphy or lessons learned from their wars.

Africa too has faced wars but nobody captured it and brought out or recorded the lessons learned that is why we are still consumers and not producers
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by majalisa(m): 2:13pm On May 14, 2015
Humblebloke:
A Revrend father defiled two college boys

*Pastors* abuse their helpless female members

There was a certain revrend who terrorised his own gullible followers here in Nigeria

Priest was tagged a serial child abuser.... No action was taken.

Loads of such cases abound.....

Perhaps..... This where the teachings of the bible

Xtians are hypocritesundecided
ignorant fool,washing ur phalus anytym u pee is'nt all about hygiene..mohammed was infected with gonorrhea,he had to keep washing the puss coming out of his urethra.u guys thot it was one of his teachings and practices..most of u know this yet u hide the truth
who r the greater hypocrites?

2 Likes

Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by petermichaels(m): 2:13pm On May 14, 2015
Why is it dat only muslims advertise wen dey get new members? All dos religions we no hear na islam we com hear. "and wen she dcide 2 change again! Na death she enter. Quote me if am lying.
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by GodwinTobi(m): 2:14pm On May 14, 2015
ISLAM..... A ONCE PEACEFUL RELIGION.... NOW IMAGINE A WORLD WITHOUT ISLAM....
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by obaito: 2:16pm On May 14, 2015
hertheytheydgee:
Allahu Akbar, Laila aillahllau, muhammadu rosulullahi sollalahu alaihi wasalam
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by jibrilaminu003(m): 2:21pm On May 14, 2015
Ishilove:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3080683/Lindsay-Lohan-turns-Islam-Trouble-actess-carries-Quran-steps-Brooklyn-court-ordered-community-service-children-s-center.html

Born Catholic, then on to Buddhism, then Jewish Kabbala; now Islam. Is it the alcohol at work or she really is confused about which religion to settle on?

What do you think?

As long as her intention is seeking the true religion, I see no trouble with that. Now that she is with the Quran, I surely bliv that the truth will set her free
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 14, 2015
quickly:

story...go to mecca and feel comfortable they will show u and let u know ur an abed.....

By the way i dont even care if she join satanism

every body and his life

all i am saying to u is thinking deeply islam is a culture expression of the arabs. also a cultural philiosphy or lessons learned from their wars.

Africa too has faced wars but nobody captured it and brought out or recorded the lessons learned that is why we are still consumers and not producers

Open your head and don't tell me shit about Mecca! I'm schooling in Riyadh.

They'll tell me I'm an 'abed'? Oh my God! You just typed 'poo'.
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by ALISMILE(m): 2:25pm On May 14, 2015
holicalpha:
may your allah grant you your wish.
Ameeeeeeeenn! And u too! Thanks
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by maleq(m): 2:27pm On May 14, 2015
THIS YOUR COMMENT IS VERY ARCADE. ISLAM IS NOT ABOUT BOMBING.

Taylor86:
jesu....

u mean my sister now prefer bombing to worshiping God

no ooooo

I can't take dis

my mother must hear dis
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by Humblebloke(m): 2:28pm On May 14, 2015
holicalpha:

Okay, we saw someone shouting "allahu Akbar" then blow himself to pieces killing people around him.

We see a man with a dagger and claims he is a Muslim about to cut off someone's head off but he reads the Quran first telling us that the Quran and his god instructed him to kill indefidels(Humans)

We see a lot of violence been carried out saying their god is okay with it.

Then we condemn the religion, are we to be blamed.??

Okay....... I listed some devilish acts perpetrated by some so called men of God..... The same folks who warn you to desist from ungodly acts.....

But stil I do not condemn the religion.....

Dude,There are good and bad people....We. Make our choices

God condems hypocrisy...... You should desist from it.
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 14, 2015
cescky:

Smelly poor beggar, hope you didn't shed blood for the 10mb and chinese fone ur using to browse

You cracked a rib in me. Now, this is what I call the peak of ignorance; when you believe that everyone must be as wretched as your ill-fated self. You browse with 10 mb of data and a Chinese phone?

In my hostel here in Riyadh, where I'm typing from, data is unlimited and the school provides it free.

1 Like

Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 14, 2015
cescky:

You cracked a rib in me. Now, this is what I call the peak of ignorance and abject foolishness; when you believe that everyone must be as wretched as your ill-fated self. You browse with 10 mb of data and a Chinese phone?

In my hostel here in Riyadh, where I'm typing from, data is unlimited and the school provides it for free.

1 Like

Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by juryjay(f): 2:32pm On May 14, 2015
SMH
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by ALISMILE(m): 2:32pm On May 14, 2015
majalisa:
ignorant fool,washing ur phalus anytym u pee is'nt all about hygiene..mohammed was infected with gonorrhea,he had to keep washing the puss coming out of his urethra.u guys thot it was one of his teachings and practices..most of u know this yet u hide the truth
Are u saying u don't wash ur anus and penis wit water anytime u go to ease ursef? U er a pig in d 21st century! Even medical experts ve stressed on d hygienic benefits of cleanin ursef wit water!

1 Like

Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 14, 2015
cescky:

You cracked a rib in me. Now, this is what I call the peak of ignorance; when you believe that everyone must be as wretched as your ill-fated self. You browse with 10 mb of data and a Chinese phone?

In my hostel here in Riyadh, where I'm typing from, data is unlimited and the school provides it for free.
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 14, 2015
Mortiple:
Spot on.

Now that she has joined "religion of peace", one can only assume that her crises as was the case for Iron Mike Tyson, etc. grin

I don't even know where to start with you; first of all, the second clause f your statement has no predicate! Fill in the predicate and you can quote me again.
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by Humblebloke(m): 2:39pm On May 14, 2015
majalisa:

Ignorance is bliss!!!

You don’t have to disrespect and insult others simply to
hold your own ground. If you do, that shows how shaky your own position is......
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by Octaves(m): 2:58pm On May 14, 2015
Whites dey mumu sometimes
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by Bimiafashion(f): 3:00pm On May 14, 2015
Taylor86:

which religion is shekau?

which religion is kabiru sokoto

which religion blvs in 7 virgins wen u die by bomb blast

for una information virgins don finish, konji na dey tie ppl waist there

while going to ur hell fire carry ur vaseline along
You are a fool for that comment.
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by quickly: 3:04pm On May 14, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:

Open your head and don't tell me shit about Mecca! I'm schooling in Riyadh.

They'll tell me I'm an 'abed'? Oh my God! You just typed 'poo'.

U born liar schooling in riyadh abi na syria. boys are waiting for u

If its true i bet u behave like a good slave over there with ur tails within ur leg.

If u look any woman yansh ur head will be used for football

If u like beleive or not

na u sabi
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by Yemiolads(f): 3:08pm On May 14, 2015
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by apisadodo(m): 3:10pm On May 14, 2015
guy dnt be judgemental, their are say whch say that 1beans destroy other.boko haram leader is not selective,it affect the both parties,and that of hell fire,i guest u are not the owner,so u are not to decide.who to n who not to enta...for d lady that accept islam,all i have to say is Allahu akbar
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by shakazuldadon: 3:11pm On May 14, 2015
Pokemon43:
one question if it doesn't teach bombing what then does it teach ur boko haram brothers?last time i remembered bombing was a hobby and last time i checked they were muslims so w.t.f just don't provoke me pls.u think if christians take up arms and kill d way ur brodas re doing u will be here making noise.mstchew.there is nofin ur islam will preach.d lives of ur boko haram brodas is d koran and islam i c.and wat i c is totally disgusting.so just be quiet when u knw full well wat havoc ur brodas av done.

The 1st & 2nd world war + the holocaust + the atomic bomb were started by "christians"..yes or no..

"CHRISTIAN" INITIATED WARS FOR THE LAST 2 CENTURIES HAVE KILLED MORE HUMANS THAN ALL THE MUSLIM KILLINGS.
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by Rilwayne001: 3:17pm On May 14, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:
This is the type of news I love; the type that really hits the infidels. Infidels be like: another one again? *develops HBP*

By the will and grace of Allah, this will be her last religion; the same way it was for Cat Stevens and Loon, aka Chauncey Lamont Hawkins.

Aamin

1 Like

Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by ifeomaekol(f): 3:25pm On May 14, 2015
God will deliever her and bring her back to her senses. Cos its clear she don enter one chance.

1 Like

Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by Smooyis(m): 3:28pm On May 14, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:
This is the type of news I love; the type that really hits the infidels. Infidels be like: another one again? *develops HBP*

By the will and grace of Allah, this will be her last religion; the same way it was for Cat Stevens and Loon, aka Chauncey Lamont Hawkins.

By Allah, this religion shall spread to all corners of the world in spite of those that want to destroy it, both inside it and outside it- haters keep hating.

They want to extinguish the light of Allah, and Allah will perfect and complete His light, even tho the infidels hate that.
[Surah 51, verse 8]
Who are the infidels? Just asking

Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by Akiika: 3:30pm On May 14, 2015
Be open minded!
The problem with most Nigerians is that they do as they are told, they don't discover themselves. Even the religion they practice, they have been doing everything the pastor or imam told them, without researching the faith.
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by iyamoliki: 3:30pm On May 14, 2015
She is lucky,it part of Allah's mercy.
Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by bluaero(m): 3:42pm On May 14, 2015
It is actually the greatest problem in this world

Banter1:
One of the greatest problem of this world is ISLAM! Quote me and perish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam by Nikyluv(f): 3:51pm On May 14, 2015
MKO4ever:

You don't even know the meaning of worshiping God. Not to think of you knowing how to worship God. I bet that all you know is
Go to church
Pray to your supposed God
Listen to the pastor preaching
Dance to some hip hop songs supposedly praising your supposed God
And you call this worshiping!!! better wake up and accept the truth just like your supposed sister 'Lindsay' and start worshiping the true God in the true way

May God forgive u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven / 10 Ways To Spot Womanizers In The Church / Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.