Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,389 members, 7,958,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:56 AM

Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science (8053 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by talkingtruth: 5:42pm On May 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin lmao

You are OYO

OYO ko CNN ni! See your biabia.

Go back to the thread you ran away from:

https://www.nairaland.com/2317388/does-allah-choose-messengers
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by Rilwayne001: 5:45pm On May 16, 2015
talkingtruth:

what is biabia?
Ran away from a thread? which?
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by Rilwayne001: 5:48pm On May 16, 2015
talkingtruth:

You don't expect me on every silly thread, do you?
Have you agreed with that of yesterday?
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by talkingtruth: 5:50pm On May 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

what is biabia?

Ran away from a thread? which?
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by true2god: 6:35pm On May 16, 2015
talkingtruth:

You think he is like you twisting truth? Smh!

alBaqir is the only muslim I have seen so far very close to the truth.
Yes he is a shia muslim. They (shia) seem to be more truthful than the saudi-led evil sunnis.
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by talkingtruth: 6:41pm On May 16, 2015
true2god:
Yes he is a shia muslim. They (shia) seem to be more truthful than the saudi-led evil sunnis.

Okay, noted.
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by AlBaqir(m): 7:22pm On May 16, 2015
@AbuuUsaamah,

I carefully read all your comments and I am more concern with your perception about the holy Prophet (peace be upon him and his household).

Though I understand and respect your view being "Salafi-ideology" who holds Muhammad (peace be upon him and his household) could or used to make mistakes outside "revelation-based issues". Certain ahadith which you have highlighted "supported" this theory.

Not all Muslims believe this submission to start with, and there are counter arguments which you need to take into consideration.

First, if Muhammad knows everything, it does not in anyway equate him with Allah. The knowledge of this earthly world is a tip of the ice-berg of the vast knowledge of the entire universe.
"... He knows what is before them and what is behind them. And they will never compass anything of His Knowledge except that which He wills...

Part of the prove of Prophethood is the ability to know it ALL (as far as human diverse capacity and embodiment is concern). The Lord who sent them as His Messenger endowed them with unequal knowledge. Or do they envy men for what Allah has given them of His Bounty? Then We have given the family of Ibrahim the Book and Al-Hikmah, and conferred upon them a great kingdom.{an-Nisa: 54}

Second, the hadith you quoted (and every other of its genre) which "prove" the knowledge of Muhammad is limited to Religious-based issues grossly contradict many verses of the Qur'an, other sahih ahadith. Qur'an talks about natural sciences, ecology, physics, history, geography, et al; so how is it possible that the knowledge of Muhammad is limited to religious-based issues?

Have a look at these ahadith:

Imam Muslim (d. 261H) records narrated by Anas Ibn Malik: "The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, came out when the sun had passed the meridian, and led them in Salat al-Zuhr. When he said the salam, he stood upon the pulpit, and mentioned the Hour, and mentioned great affairs that would occur before it. Then he said,
" Whosoever wishes to ask me about ANYTHING, let him ask me. I swear by Allah, you will not ask me about ANYTHING except that I will inform you of it as long as I remain in this position of mine ." So, the people wept a lot when they heard that from the Messenger of
Allah, peace be upon him. Then the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, repeatedly said "Ask me!" several times ..." {Sahih Muslim, vol. 4, p. 1832, #2359 (136)}

Imam Ahmad (d. 241H) also records, narrated by Anas: [color=990000]"The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, "You will not ask me about ANYTHING (that will occur) up till the Day of Resurrection except that I will tell you ."...[/color] {Musnad, [annotator: Shuaib al-Arnaut], vol. 3, p. 107, #12063}

Shayk Shua'ib al-Arnaut comments: Its chain is Sahih upon the standard of the two shaykhs (Bukhari and Muslim).

It is interesting that the father of Medicine, Chemistry and other sciences were Muslim, infact, Alim (scholar), great worshiper of Allah, Mufassir. How do they acquire their knowledge? They have no single teacher outside religious Scholars of their time. So the chain goes directly to the knowledge of the Quran and hadith-Rasul.

In short to assume Muhammad's knowledge is limited to just revelation of the Qur'an and religious-based issue simply confirm limited knowledge about the person of Muhammad.

Wa Salam alaykum.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by Empiree: 7:22pm On May 16, 2015
talkingtruth:

Okay, noted.
Okay, so will you embrace Islam if albaqir give you dawah(introduce you to Islam?). Because you have acknowledged him as true mMuslim
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by talkingtruth: 7:28pm On May 16, 2015
Empiree:
Okay, so will you embrace Islam if albaqir give you dawah(introduce you to Islam?). Because you have acknowledged him as true mMuslim

Me? Never!

What I have known about shia muslims will give me a guide on how to discuss with them. Period.
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by AlBaqir(m): 7:29pm On May 16, 2015
talkingtruth:

You think he is like you twisting truth? Smh!

alBaqir is the only muslim I have seen so far very close to the truth.

true2god:

[size=30pt]'Eyesight is useless if the insight is blind'[/size] {Imam 'Ali ibn Abi Talib (as)}

Your insight is dead!

[size=30pt]"Good intentions are the most beautiful secrets"[/size] {Imam 'Ali ibn Abi Talib (as)}

Your intentions is worse!

1 Like

Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by Empiree: 7:32pm On May 16, 2015
talkingtruth:

what I have known about shia muslims will give me a guide on how to discuss with them. Period.
you know nothing.
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by talkingtruth: 8:24pm On May 16, 2015
Empiree:
you know nothing.

You know much and that is why you could not defend your religion in:

Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by true2god: 8:35pm On May 16, 2015
AlBaqir:

[size=30pt]'Eyesight is useless if the insight is blind'[/size] {Imam 'Ali ibn Abi Talib (as)}

Your insight is dead!

[size=30pt]"Good intentions are the most beautiful secrets"[/size] {Imam 'Ali ibn Abi Talib (as)}

Your intentions is worse!
You are free to draw any conclusion, just as I have equally observed that shia are more honest than the sunnis (tho' both have similary militants approach to religious matters). In some grey areas that have to do with the hadiths, sunnis always claim 'fabrication' on any hadith that put mohammed on a bad light but will accept any hadith that speaks well of mohammed. That is gross hypocrisy.
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by Empiree: 8:38pm On May 16, 2015
talkingtruth:

You know much and that is why you could not defend your religion in:

oh this thread, it's DOA. Very simple and clear verses. What is the point clarifying clarity. Trying to convince you is like pouring water in a basket.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by talkingtruth: 9:39pm On May 16, 2015
Empiree:
oh this thread, it's DOA. Very simple and clear verses. What is the point clarifying clarity. Trying to convince you is like pouring water in a basket.

Hey!!!

Liar.
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by AlBaqir(m): 10:29pm On May 16, 2015
true2god:
In some grey areas that have to do with the hadiths, sunnis always claim 'fabrication' on any hadith that put mohammed on a bad light but will accept any hadith that speaks well of mohammed. That is gross hypocrisy.

Let me pretend as if this is the first time this will ever be explain to you, perhaps, you will understand the muslim way of thinking.

First, as far as Islam is concern, the only Book free from error, distortion and fabrication is Qur'an. It was revealed, written, arranged, and compiled during and under the supervision of the Prophet of Islam.

Second, Books of the collections of hadith (saying of Muhammad) were written centuries after his demise. He never supervised it or approved it. Therefore, its authenticity need to be checked with the former (Qur'an). And there are other ways to check the veracity of hadith: scrutinizing its chain of transmission (isnad), and the content (matn) of the hadith.

Let me give you some example:
1. If a hadith says anything that dent the moral character and noble personality of the Prophet of Islam, it will ALWAYS be contradictory to the Qur'an which confirm: And indeed you (O Muhammad) are of the most exalted character

Certainly you have in the Messenger of Allah an excellent character...

I have highlighted many hadith and expose their weakness based on the Qur'an on this thread:
www.nairaland.com/1501204/how-true-narrations-sahih-bukhari

2. There are certain ahadith which insinuate that certain verses of the Qur'an were missing and lost. Where Qur'an emphatically says it Allah who revealed it (Qur'an) and it is He who will (always) protect it from distortion.

So no matter how authentic a hadith is graded by certain scholars, if it contradict the text or principle of the Qur'an, it is trash.

Third, if you ever study the history of Muslims, you will agree there are certain element within the fold of Islam whom Qur'an refer as hypocrites. Their aim and objective is to destroy Islam from within. The best way they see is "fabrication of hadith" since Qur'an is no going area to alter. The Umayyad, a rival clan of Banu Hashim (the family of Muhammad), is a culprit here. The Abbasid too were not left out. They committed despicable atrocities in the name of Islam; and in order to cover these henious acts, the established various "manufacturing company of hadith".

The Umayyad's target is to destroy the personality of their arch-enemy, Muhammad.
Kindly google and read on the atrocity of Banu Umayyad
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 16, 2015
AlBaqir:
@AbuuUsaamah,

I carefully read all your comments and I am more concern with your perception about the holy Prophet (peace be upon him and his household).

Though I understand and respect your view being "Salafi-ideology" who holds Muhammad (peace be upon him and his household) could or used to make mistakes outside "revelation-based issues". Certain ahadith which you have highlighted "supported" this theory.

Not all Muslims believe this submission to start with, and there are counter arguments which you need to take into consideration.

First, if Muhammad knows everything, it does not in anyway equate him with Allah. The knowledge of this earthly world is a tip of the ice-berg of the vast knowledge of the entire universe.
"... He knows what is before them and what is behind them. And they will never compass anything of His Knowledge except that which He wills...

Part of the prove of Prophethood is the ability to know it ALL (as far as human diverse capacity and embodiment is concern). The Lord who sent them as His Messenger endowed them with unequal knowledge. Or do they envy men for what Allah has given them of His Bounty? Then We have given the family of Ibrahim the Book and Al-Hikmah, and conferred upon them a great kingdom.{an-Nisa: 54}

Second, the hadith you quoted (and every other of its genre) which "prove" the knowledge of Muhammad is limited to Religious-based issues grossly contradict many verses of the Qur'an, other sahih ahadith. Qur'an talks about natural sciences, ecology, physics, history, geography, et al; so how is it possible that the knowledge of Muhammad is limited to religious-based issues?

Have a look at these ahadith:

Imam Muslim (d. 261H) records narrated by Anas Ibn Malik: "The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, came out when the sun had passed the meridian, and led them in Salat al-Zuhr. When he said the salam, he stood upon the pulpit, and mentioned the Hour, and mentioned great affairs that would occur before it. Then he said,
" Whosoever wishes to ask me about ANYTHING, let him ask me. I swear by Allah, you will not ask me about ANYTHING except that I will inform you of it as long as I remain in this position of mine ." So, the people wept a lot when they heard that from the Messenger of
Allah, peace be upon him. Then the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, repeatedly said "Ask me!" several times ..." {Sahih Muslim, vol. 4, p. 1832, #2359 (136)}

Imam Ahmad (d. 241H) also records, narrated by Anas: [color=990000]"The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, "You will not ask me about ANYTHING (that will occur) up till the Day of Resurrection except that I will tell you ."...[/color] {Musnad, [annotator: Shuaib al-Arnaut], vol. 3, p. 107, #12063}

Shayk Shua'ib al-Arnaut comments: Its chain is Sahih upon the standard of the two shaykhs (Bukhari and Muslim).

It is interesting that the father of Medicine, Chemistry and other sciences were Muslim, infact, Alim (scholar), great worshiper of Allah, Mufassir. How do they acquire their knowledge? They have no single teacher outside religious Scholars of their time. So the chain goes directly to the knowledge of the Quran and hadith-Rasul.

In short to assume Muhammad's knowledge is limited to just revelation of the Qur'an and religious-based issue simply confirm limited knowledge about the person of Muhammad.

Wa Salam alaykum.

[b]
Wa 'alaykumussalam. Please answer these questions sincerely: which would you go to the Prophet for? To ask him how to pray to Allah, or to ask him how many atoms are contained in an element of Carbon? To ask him when your Zakat is offerable or to ask him when your wife is due for caesarian? To ask him what to say when you are making tawaf or to ask him what pathogen the female anopheles mosquito carries? To ask him how many levels of paradise there are, or to ask him the cosine of angle 72°? I hope that answers everything you've written.

I love the Prophet more than I do my father, mother and even myself. But get this right brother; the prophet was not a doctor or engineer or mathematician! He was the noble one who was sent out of mercy to the whole world to teach us nothing but our religion.

Do not out of love call him what he never was! Why do you go to a building engineer if you want to build a house? Why not check the hadeeth or the Qur'an? It is only logical that the Qur'an and hadeeth only be for issues related with worship, not mundane issues. The prophet knew not how to build a skyscraper, nor how to make an aeroplane. And that is not a defect in him because he wasn't sent to us for those!

You mentioned that the Qur'an and some ahaadeeth talk about sciences. I'm happy you said 'talk about' and not that they can stand as references or guides for those fields of knowledge. See, understand this: Allah knows everything, and the Prophet knows whatever Allah has revealed to him. But do the Qur'an and hadeeth stand as references for mundane fields of knowledge? No! You won't study the Qur'an or hadeeth to know or have a full grasp of what 'gravity' means, just as you won't check a surgery textbook to learn what to say when in sujud. The Qur'an does not serve as a reference for the laws of natural sciences. And a surgery textbook foes not stand as a reference for issues related with how to worship Allah.

Although, Allah may mention in the Quran or even through the Prophet in ahadeeth, some occurrences or scientific facts which hold scientific explanations, it is not because Allah wants us to see His holy book as an independent guide for those mundane aspects of knowledge, but to let us know that He Allaah knows everything and that since the Prophet was illiterate, and knew nothing about science, there was no way he could have said those things except that they were revealed to him by a supernatural being.

This is the explanation of the prophet's asking his companions to ask him whatever would occur till the day of judgement. Prophet Muhammad knew nothing except what had been revealed to him, but the fact that he knew some of those things did not mean that he had a full grasp of science or could be seen as an independent reference or guide in those fields.

Lastly, you mentioned the issue of Muslim scientists. I'm not saying that Muslims cannot be scientists. All I'm saying is that the prophet was not a scientist. You do not have to have a science teacher to be a scientist. Being a scientist starts from when you take any natural phenomenon through the six stages of the scientific approach to problems. The likes of Ibn Khaldun and Ibn Sina might not have had any teachers who were scientists,but clearly, they were thinkers who could take their observed natural phenomena through stages of the scientific approach.

[/b]
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by AlBaqir(m): 12:47am On May 18, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:

Wa 'alaykumussalam. Please answer these questions sincerely: which would you go to the Prophet for? To ask him how to pray to Allah, or to ask him how many atoms are contained in an element of Carbon? To ask him when your Zakat is offerable or to ask him when your wife is due for caesarian? To ask him what to say when you are making tawaf or to ask him what pathogen the female anopheles mosquito carries? To ask him how many levels of paradise there are, or to ask him the cosine of angle 72°? I hope that answers everything you've written.

First, I admire your honesty and courage to speak your mind. May Allah give us the tawfiq to understand this deen much more better.

Second, you will realize and agree with me that during the lifetime of the Prophet there are different people of varying specialty; scientist, philosophers, astrologers, free-thinkers, Atheist, polytheist, spiritualist etc.

Prophet had encountered with all these people. Qur'an gave many insights on such encounter. Unfortunately we do not have full detail of these conversation in the books of ahadith and Seerah.

The bottom-line is for an Astrologer, a philosopher, a free-thinker, an Atheist; what matter most to him in his dialogue and heated debate/conversation with the Prophet is definitely not about "Salat, Sawm, Zakat, Hajj et al" but his area of specialty whereby the claim of being a Prophet of God could be put into test and examination.

How many of Philosophers, Astrologers, etc met with the holy Prophet (peace be upon him and his household), had a hard-core interactive session with him; some even goes for days; and in the end were convinced and believed in him?!

We talked about the Prophet being the last Messenger of God (as Quran declares). Do you realize the world continue to develop in every facet of life? The message of the Qur'an and the zeal of the message of Muhammad is still very active and relevant to whatever challenges the world will ever produce. Otherwise there has to be another guide.

AbuuUsaamah:

I love the Prophet more than I do my father, mother and even myself. But get this right brother; the prophet was not a doctor or engineer or mathematician! He was the noble one who was sent out of mercy to the whole world to teach us nothing but our religion.

Ma sha Allah I hold the same feeling for the Prophet. Peace and blessing upon him and his purified household

To the 2nd point up there, technically you sound right but you are 100% very wrong.

Scientifically, an average man has been able to use 8 - 10% of his God-given intellect today. Those who are able to use 12 - 14% are recognized as "genius or super-genius". Yet He gave us this intellectual abilities to be fully explore. Meaning a time is neigh when man will use 100% of his God-given intellect. Remember, ancient man only uses 2 - 4%.

There is a possibility that every knowledge about the universe is implanted in man's Fitrah but you only chose to develop one or two in your lifespan. I have a friend who is qualified as a Chemist and a medical doctor. He's planning something weird again!

Muhammad was a doctor, a scientist, mathematician et al without a designated office designed for that very job. The only offices he had was his Masjid yet issues related to health, ecology, calculations, natural sciences etc were solved by him. Interestingly, he only gave answer to the limited knowledge of the questioner of that time otherwise the person will never ever comprehend.

The Hikmah (wisdom) about this noble Prophet whereby the world only recognize him more as "spiritualist vis-a-vis Religionist" than being specialist in all other facet of life, is that the ultimate about the development of man is "Recognition of Allah and perfection of his Akhlaq (moral virtue)". Any other thing is secondary.

AbuuUsaamah:

Do not out of love call him what he never was! Why do you go to a building engineer if you want to build a house? Why not check the hadeeth or the Qur'an? It is only logical that the Qur'an and hadeeth only be for issues related with worship, not mundane issues. The prophet knew not how to build a skyscraper, nor how to make an aeroplane. And that is not a defect in him because he wasn't sent to us for those!

@bold, this is not exaggeration of Muhammad. The more you study Qur'an (not restricting yourself to a particular interpretation), the more you will recognize and appreciate the bearer of this greatest Message, Muhammad ibn Abdullah, sallAllahu alai wa ahli.

Qur'an and ahadith can never be designed for mundane issue simply because ordinary man, by his fitrah, is capable of unravel the most difficult problem of his day-to-day challenges. That is why we grow and develop in science and tech yet we don't know the ending. Only new challenge will pave way.

The only thing that science and tech or other field of knowledge of man cannot unravel "correctly" is the knowledge of "Knowing God (Ma'arifatillah)" and of course, Akhlaq (the highest moral virtue) that makes man "divine". This is what Qur'an and ahadith Rasul is more concern about.

What do you know about Nabi Adam (alai salam)?! Qur'an say "wa Alam Adama Asma'a Kulaha...And We endowed him the knowledge of all thing..." It was with this impeccable knowledge that Allah ordered the Angels and the Jinns to pay respect to him by bowing.

Remember Nabi Dawud (alai salam), the science and philosophy of Iron (Fe) was his specialty. He made wonders with Iron. Extracting the ore and fabricate inventions from it, to say the least. Yet Allah simply refer to him as "Our Messenger", "Khalifah (representative on earth)". Why not an "Ironist" or scientist in Iron"?!

Or you want us to talk about Nabi Sulaiman (alai salam)?! He inherited ALL the knowledge of his father, Nabi Dawud. And Allah endowed him with further knowledge and power greater than that of his father. He was the "first" to have built a flying object! How was he refer to?. Qur'an says "...he was Our servant" yet he was a pilot if not an Astronaut.

What about Nabi Nuh (alahi salam), he was a construction Engineer. I can go on and on!

Interestingly Muhammad is endowed with the knowledge of ALL the previous Prophets and Messengers.

AbuuUsaamah:

Although, Allah may mention in the Quran or even through the Prophet in ahadeeth, some occurrences or scientific facts which hold scientific explanations, it is not because Allah wants us to see His holy book as an independent guide for those mundane aspects of knowledge, but to let us know that He Allaah knows everything and that since the Prophet was illiterate,

Though you are right but It is an understatement to say "...but to let us know that He Allah knows everything"^ He, the most High, is al-Aleem. He is that "Knowledge". Even those who do not believe in Him, at certain stage of their discoveries, reason there should be a great designer with impeccable knowledge somewhere who planned "all these".
----------------

I'm more concern and sensitive about the underlined wording of yours above^. Muhammad, sallAllahu alai wa ahli was not an illiterate. Qur'an and Sahih ahadith confirmed this. I have a thread on that already!

AbuuUsaamah:

and knew nothing about science, there was no way he could have said those things except that they were revealed to him by a supernatural being.

This is the explanation of the prophet's asking his companions to ask him whatever would occur till the day of judgement. Prophet Muhammad knew nothing except what had been revealed to him, but the fact that he knew some of those things did not mean that he had a full grasp of science or could be seen as an independent reference or guide in those fields.

@underlined, "...and they cannot comprehend anything out of His knowledge except what He pleases, His authority extends over the heavens and the earth, and the preservation of them both tires Him not, and He is the Most High, the Great" {Ayat al-Qur'siyy; Qur'an 2: 255}

What a beautiful verse! The knowledge of the universe is in the Qur'an. And the man sent with it is endowed with every detail (Tafsir and Ta'wil) of its verses.

@Bold, again you are very wrong brother! It is the people that lived around the Prophet (except very few) that has limited comprehension to grasp the full details of the abundant knowledge of the Qur'an thereby the Prophet could not expose his repertoire of knowledge.

Take for example, the science of Embryology as explain in the Qur'an. How will the Prophet explain its tafsir to men around him 1500 ago when even modern scientist only discovered this knowledge about 60years ago?! Yet studies still continue on it.

Qur'an talks about "Conquest of the Heavens (sky)". Man is yet to explore 1/1millionth of this knowledge. Yet Muhammad went to Isra wal Miraj. Do you think he just went on a tour and to bring Salat?! Qur'an says: "Glory be to Him Who made His servant (Muhammad) to go on a night from the Sacred Mosque to the remote mosque of which We have blessed the precincts, so that We may show to him some of Our signs..." {surah Isra: 1}

The knowledge of Conquest of Sky is but a fraction of the "Signs of Allah".

Interestingly, I heard about a reply of a letter written by Albert Haeisten to Ayatullah Burjadi in the 50s. It was reported Albert Haeisten expressed his deep surprise about some of the hidden happenings of certain occurrence during the "the journey of the Prophet of Islam to the Heavens (Israi wal Miraj)". Albert talked about "conquest of time".

AbuuUsaamah:

Lastly, you mentioned the issue of Muslim scientists. I'm not saying that Muslims cannot be scientists. All I'm saying is that the prophet was not a scientist. You do not have to have a science teacher to be a scientist. Being a scientist starts from when you take any natural phenomenon through the six stages of the scientific approach to problems. The likes of Ibn Khaldun and Ibn Sina might not have had any teachers who were scientists,but clearly, they were thinkers who could take their observed natural phenomena through stages of the scientific approach.

@underlined, so what does Qur'an tells you?
"Most surely in the creation of the heavens and the earth; and the alternation of the night and the day there are signs for men who understand" {surah al-Imran}

This kind of verses of scientific, inner and spiritual reflections abound in the Qur'an. The above should suffice in sha Allah.

Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah, knew more than you can ever imagine. We simply don't know him yet to his Zenith. Sall'Allahu alahi wa ahli.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by Empiree: 1:06am On May 18, 2015
I trust albaqir, he would write epistle to trash it. grin

I support your position though with slight difference

What I disagreed with AbuuUsaamah earlier was when he said the prophet(ﷺ) only have knowledge within the realm of religiosity. That concept is very wrong. I was not concern much about the hadith of camel etc.

Baqir is very correct with regard to the prophetﷺ. I do not believe for one second that prophetﷺ dont know everything in the Qur'an. That's just too literal.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by eshbeewanna: 8:15am On May 18, 2015
truthman2012:
DO NOT HEED MUHAMMAD'S MEDICAL ADVICE AS ALLAH IS FOUND TO BE A QUACK DOCTOR:

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said "If a
house fly falls in the drink
of anyone of you, he
should dip it (in the drink),
for one of its wings has a
disease and the other has
the cure for the
disease." ( Sahih Al-
Bukhari : Volume 4, Book
54, Number 537

Do muslims have to eat the fly to get the healing in its wings?

The healing in the wings as said by Muhammad could only cure the desease caused by the other wing, what of the deseases caused by the legs?

Why is Muhammad
talking about the wings, when the main source of infection are the feet of flies?

Here is what the medical world says:

There are many bacteria
and parasites that infest
the fly, making flies a
major factor in spreading
many diseases by
touching surfaces with
their legs or their saliva.
After walking on much
excrement, flies may carry
up to as many as 6 million
bacterias on their feet.
SO BE WARY OF FOODS
THAT HAVE BEEN
TOUCHED BY A FLY!

This is islamic medical science for you. Be careful!!!

Monday, 10 December, 2001, 19:21 GMT
Camels could help cure humans

Camels give many deadly viruses the hump
By North Africa correspondent David Bamford
Scientists from the United Arab Emirates have proposed using one of the world's hardiest mammals - the camel - in the campaign to fight and eradicate human diseases.

Camels are free from viruses such as foot and mouth
A team led by Dr Sabah Jassim from the Zayed Complex for Herbal Research and Traditional Medicine has suggested that camels are highly resistant to many deadly viral diseases and their antibodies could be used for new drugs.

Camels have a unique physiology which allows them to thrive in some of the world's harshest environments.

They can survive the perils of desert dehydration by storing water in their bloodstream; they can survive lack of food by holding extra fatty tissue in their humps; their milk stays fresh much longer than that of a cow.

Natural immunity

But as well as these advantages, they have immune systems that are so robust, they remain free from many of the viral diseases that affect other mammals, such as foot-and-mouth and rinderpest.

The antibodies that camels carry inside them are structurally much simpler than those of humans, and Dr Sabah Jassim suggests they would be much simpler to replicate artificially than human antibodies.

Writing in the British Institute of Biology's magazine, The Biologist, Dr Jassim says the small size of camel antibodies would also allow them to penetrate deep into human tissue and cells that would not be otherwise accessible.

He said the camel antibodies, by being transported from the desert sands into the laboratory test tube, have the potential to be a vital weapon against human diseases.

Please check the Bible method of curing Leprosy below

In the field of medicine, the Bible says in the book of Leveticus, Ch. No.14, Verse No.49 to 53 - it gives a novel way for disinfecting a house from plague of leprosy…  disinfecting a house from plague of leprosy. It says that… ‘Take two birds, kill one bird, take wood, scale it - and the other living bird, dip it in water… and under running water - later on sprinkle the house 7 times with it. Sprinkle the house with blood to disinfect against plague of leprosy? You know blood is a good media of germs, bacteria, as well as toxin - I hope Dr. William Campbell does not use this method of disinfecting the OT, the operation theatre.
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by eshbeewanna: 9:05am On May 18, 2015
truthman2012:

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said "If a
house fly falls in the drink
of anyone of you, he
should dip it (in the drink),
for one of its wings has a
disease and the other has
the cure for the
disease." ( Sahih Al-
Bukhari : Volume 4, Book
54, Number 537

Do muslims have to eat the fly to get the healing in its wings?

Muhammed(peace be on him)will ever triumph over his enemies.

Since the beginning of the twentieth century, experiments were carried out  in the field of producing antibiotics using insects, but surprisingly, what was done by Dr. "Joan Clark" in Australia, so when she found that flies have (contain) antibiotics on the surface of the body treating many of the diseases, so that flies have cure!!!

Those came across this research were surprised, but experiments have continued, as scientists carried out a lot of research in this area and found that flies that carry a lot of diseases also holds a lot of antibiotics that can cure these diseases, and therefore do not get diseased by them  (fly-borne)! !

This is logical because the fly has a lot of harmful bacteria on the outside of her body and therefore in order to continue in her life, it should also carry anti-bacterial materials, these material were furnished by God to protect it from viruses and diseases.

Surprisingly, scientists found that the best way to release (liberate) these vital substances is to dip the fly in a liquid!! Because these substances are concentrated on the outer surface of the fly body and wing.

Brothers in God! This information did not appear until a few years ago, when talking about by Western scientists themselves, they were talking surprisingly, because it is new and strange for them also, in one study stated in the beginning of the article as follows:

The surface of flies is the last thing you can expect to find antibiotics on.

Today, doctors from Russia have been trying to develop new treatment using flies, where they observed that flies contain a lot of material that can help to recover more than traditional medicines, and say that this new therapy will make (cause) a revolution in the world of medicine [6].

Scientists say that flies carry many types of bacteria, viruses and pathogenic microbes, but at the same time it carries on the surface of its body materials against these pathogens, and the best method to extract these biological material from the fly is to dip it in a liquid, and these new discoveries, puzzled researchers were not expected ever to find disease and medicine in the same creature, flies!! The question is: Is this what the Prophet the greatest told us peace be upon him? 
   ISLAM IS THE ONLY WAY TO SALVATION!
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by truthman2012(m): 9:38am On May 18, 2015
eshbeewanna:

Muhammed(peace be on him)will ever triumph over his enemies.

Since the beginning of the twentieth century, experiments were carried out  in the field of producing antibiotics using insects, but surprisingly, what was done by Dr. "Joan Clark" in Australia, so when she found that flies have (contain) antibiotics on the surface of the body treating many of the diseases, so that flies have cure!!!

Those came across this research were surprised, but experiments have continued, as scientists carried out a lot of research in this area and found that flies that carry a lot of diseases also holds a lot of antibiotics that can cure these diseases, and therefore do not get diseased by them  (fly-borne)! !

This is logical because the fly has a lot of harmful bacteria on the outside of her body and therefore in order to continue in her life, it should also carry anti-bacterial materials, these material were furnished by God to protect it from viruses and diseases.

Surprisingly, scientists found that the best way to release (liberate) these vital substances is to dip the fly in a liquid!! Because these substances are concentrated on the outer surface of the fly body and wing.

Brothers in God! This information did not appear until a few years ago, when talking about by Western scientists themselves, they were talking surprisingly, because it is new and strange for them also, in one study stated in the beginning of the article as follows:

The surface of flies is the last thing you can expect to find antibiotics on.

Today, doctors from Russia have been trying to develop new treatment using flies, where they observed that flies contain a lot of material that can help to recover more than traditional medicines, and say that this new therapy will make (cause) a revolution in the world of medicine [6].

Scientists say that flies carry many types of bacteria, viruses and pathogenic microbes, but at the same time it carries on the surface of its body materials against these pathogens, and the best method to extract these biological material from the fly is to dip it in a liquid, and these new discoveries, puzzled researchers were not expected ever to find disease and medicine in the same creature, flies!! The question is: Is this what the Prophet the greatest told us peace be upon him? 
   ISLAM IS THE ONLY WAY TO SALVATION!

With the so many deseases stated in thread, is it safe to dip flies in your drink? Your scientist didn't tell you how long the fly has to stay in the drink before it releases the antidote. Quack doctor, his certificate should be withdrawn.
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by eshbeewanna: 9:59am On May 18, 2015
truthman2012:

Please christians heed to these advice by your God in the Bible:

In the field of medicine, the Bible says in the book of Leveticus, Ch. No.14, Verse No.49 to 53 - it gives a novel way for disinfecting a house from plague of leprosy…  disinfecting a house from plague of leprosy. It says that… ‘Take two birds, kill one bird, take wood, scale it - and the other living bird, dip it in water… and under running water - later on sprinkle the house 7 times with it. Sprinkle the house with blood to disinfect against plague of leprosy? You know blood is a good media of germs, bacteria, as well as toxin -

- The Bible also has a very good test for adultery - How to come to know a woman has committed adultery. In the book of Numbers, Ch. no.5 Verse No..11 to 31, I’ll just say in brief, it says that… ‘The priest should take holy water in a vessel,  take dust from the floor, and put it into the vessel - And that is the bitter water ‘And after cursing it, give it to the woman And if the woman has committed adultery, after she drinks it, the curse will enter her body, the stomach will swell, the thigh will rot, and she shall be cursed by the people. If the woman has not committed adultery, she will remain clean and she will bear the seed. A novel method of identifying whether a woman has committed adultery or not. You know today in the world, there are thousands of cases pending in different parts of the world, in different courts of law - only on the assumption that someone has alleged that a woman has committed adultery.

In the field of ‘Diet and Nutrition’ lets analyse, what does the Bible say. The Bible says in the book of Genesis, Ch. No.1, Verse No.29, that… ‘God has given you all the herbs bearing seeds, the trees bearing fruits - those that bear seed, as meat for you.’ New International Version says… ‘The seed bearing plants, and the trees bearing fruits bearing seeds are food for you, all of them.’ Today, even a layman knows that there are several poisonous plants like wild berries, stritchi, datura, plants containing alkaloid, polyander, bacaipoid - that which if you ingest, if you eat there are high possibilities you may die. How come the Creator of the universe and the human beings, does not know, that if you have these plants, you will die. I hope you christians will start give these vegetarian diet to your household.
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by truthman2012(m): 10:20am On May 18, 2015
eshbeewanna:

In the field of medicine, the Bible says in the book of Leveticus, Ch. No.14, Verse No.49 to 53 - it gives a novel way for disinfecting a house from plague of leprosy…  disinfecting a house from plague of leprosy. It says that… ‘Take two birds, kill one bird, take wood, scale it - and the other living bird, dip it in water… and under running water - later on sprinkle the house 7 times with it. Sprinkle the house with blood to disinfect against plague of leprosy? You know blood is a good media of germs, bacteria, as well as toxin -

- The Bible also has a very good test for adultery - How to come to know a woman has committed adultery. In the book of Numbers, Ch. no.5 Verse No..11 to 31, I’ll just say in brief, it says that… ‘The priest should take holy water in a vessel,  take dust from the floor, and put it into the vessel - And that is the bitter water ‘And after cursing it, give it to the woman And if the woman has committed adultery, after she drinks it, the curse will enter her body, the stomach will swell, the thigh will rot, and she shall be cursed by the people. If the woman has not committed adultery, she will remain clean and she will bear the seed. A novel method of identifying whether a woman has committed adultery or not. You know today in the world, there are thousands of cases pending in different parts of the world, in different courts of law - only on the assumption that someone has alleged that a woman has committed adultery.

In the field of ‘Diet and Nutrition’ lets analyse, what does the Bible say. The Bible says in the book of Genesis, Ch. No.1, Verse No.29, that… ‘God has given you all the herbs bearing seeds, the trees bearing fruits - those that bear seed, as meat for you.’ New International Version says… ‘The seed bearing plants, and the trees bearing fruits bearing seeds are food for you, all of them.’ Today, even a layman knows that there are several poisonous plants like wild berries, stritchi, datura, plants containing alkaloid, polyander, bacaipoid - that which if you ingest, if you eat there are high possibilities you may die. How come the Creator of the universe and the human beings, does not know, that if you have these plants, you will die. I hope you christians will start give these vegetarian diet to your household.

You lack good interpretation of the bible. Gen. 1:29 refers to the Garden of Eden for Adam and Evil. That was the earth created for them where there was no poisonous fruit. God told them to eat all the fruits except one.

Other points are trash as they are unrelated to medicine.
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by dolphinheart(m): 1:33pm On May 18, 2015
eshbeewanna:

Sir, pls be truthful when you try to post something about others, the bible never propagated a cure for leprosy, but it makes directives clear as to how to prevent an epidemic among the camp of isrealites such as quarantine and periodic check on victims of leprosy. What you are desperately postulating as a medical process is just ceremorial cleansing done by the isrealites (not an injunction for the whole world)on both individuals and houses in which such case occured and in which the people involved have gone through the correct preventive process , thereby limiting the desease ability to spread. If you really want to talk about leprosy in the bible, why did u hold back all the other verses on leprosy . Probably you did not like the truthfulness of how to handle the desease mentioned there.

Why is it that when a discussion on the koran, hadith , Muslim belief is going on, some of you will start looking for things wey no lost inside the bible. Do you think that revealing bibles medical mistakes answers the question on islam medical postulations?
If defending some aspects of ur belief means to find fault in other belief s. Then your case is worse that someone who has decide to fly accross the "pillars of creation", e no go reach the end.

I'm enjoying the present discussion on the topic o, just which non- muslims will steer clear or not make provocative statements untill a decision/agreement is reached.
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by eshbeewanna: 9:11pm On May 18, 2015
dolphinheart:

Sir, pls be truthful when you try to post something about others, the bible never propagated a cure for leprosy, but it makes directives clear as to how to prevent an epidemic among the camp of isrealites such as quarantine and periodic check on victims of leprosy. What you are desperately postulating as a medical process is just ceremorial cleansing done by the isrealites (not an injunction for the whole world)on both individuals and houses in which such case occured and in which the people involved have gone through the correct preventive process , thereby limiting the desease ability to spread. If you really want to talk about leprosy in the bible, why did u hold back all the other verses on leprosy . Probably you did not like the truthfulness of how to handle the desease mentioned there.

Why is it that when a discussion on the koran, hadith , Muslim belief is going on, some of you will start looking for things wey no lost inside the bible. Do you think that revealing bibles medical mistakes answers the question on islam medical postulations?
If defending some aspects of ur belief means to find fault in other belief s. Then your case is worse that someone who has decide to fly accross the "pillars of creation", e no go reach the end.

I'm enjoying the present discussion on the topic o, just which non- muslims will steer clear or not make provocative statements untill a decision/agreement is reached.

Your problem is that the moment they call your attention to the blunders in your bible you begin to look for excuses where there are none.Even if we agree that the bible gave a preventive measure.Is prinkling the blood of animal in your house a sensible way of preventing leprosy?Why did you christian not practise it today?You can never because you know is just a stupid idea that you can't sell to anyone in this modern world.
Please go and put your house in order before you start poke nosing into order people' affair.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by eshbeewanna: 9:15pm On May 18, 2015
truthman2012:

You lack good interpretation of the bible. Gen. 1:29 refers to the Garden of Eden for Adam and Evil. That was the earth created for them where there was no poisonous fruit. God told them to eat all the fruits except one.

Other points are trash as they are unrelated to medicine.

So you now agreed that your bible is a trash.
Another confirmation from you.
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by truthman2012(m): 9:36pm On May 18, 2015
eshbeewanna:

So you now agreed that your bible is a trash.
Another confirmation from you.

I don't like discussing with people of your IQ. I said your other points are a trash because they are unrelated to medicine, but look at the way you understood my statement.
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by eshbeewanna: 9:46pm On May 18, 2015
truthman2012:

I don't like discussing with people of your IQ. I said your other points are a trash because they are unrelated to medicine, but look at the way you understood my statement.

Please don't get too frusrated those point that you called trash are from your bible.Do they make any sense to you?
I expect your high IQ to inform you that the bible is a trash because those trash are found right inside.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by truthman2012(m): 9:59pm On May 18, 2015
eshbeewanna:

Please don't get too frusrated those point that you called trash are from your bible.Do they make any sense to you?
I expect your high IQ to inform you that the bible is a trash because those trash are found right inside.

Smh!
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by eshbeewanna: 10:31am On May 19, 2015
truthman2012:

Smh!

Finally he has surrendered again.I will always put you on the run anytime any day!

1 Like

Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by truthman2012(m): 12:02pm On May 19, 2015
eshbeewanna:

Finally he has surrendered again.I will always put you on the run anytime any day!

Can't you discover you are the only one I ignored? I keep talking to muslims who can reason correctly. A person arguing with a mad man will be considered mad too. When people run for a mad man, he becomes happy, thinking they run fearing him for his power.

You parade the whole website spewing trash all about, simple things you can't comprehend and you want me to continue with you. Never.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslims and Christians Unite Against Terrorism in Pakistan / ALLAHU AKBAR!!! See What Becomes Of A Woman After Steping On The Qur'an / The Speech "La Ilaaha Illallaah"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 195
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.