Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,895 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science (7813 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by eshbeewanna: 12:33pm On May 19, 2015
truthman2012:

Can't you discover you are the only one I ignored? I keep talking to muslims who can reason correctly. A person arguing with a mad man will be considered mad too. When people run for a mad man, he becomes happy, thinking they run fearing him for his power.

You parade the whole website spewing trash all about, simple things you can't comprehend and you want me to continue with you. Never.

You are begining to act like a wounded lion.I thought you said you won't reply anymore.Can't you see that you are the Liar that I call you and an hypocrite for that matter.
You don't even comprehend yourself let alone comprehending others just because of your crazy mind set.
Darkness like you can't stand the light anytime any day I repeat.
You don't have anywhere to hide again slow poke.
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by AlBaqir(m): 6:47pm On May 19, 2015
Summary:
"Those who follow the Messenger-Prophet, the Ummi, whom they find written down with them in the Taurat and the Injeel (who) enjoins them good and forbids them evil, and makes lawful to them the good things and makes unlawful to them impure things, and removes from them their burden and the shackles which were upon them; so (as for) those who believe in him and honor him and help him, and follow the light which has been sent down with him, these it is that are the successful." {Quran 7: 157}

The hadith in deliberation allegedly indicated the Prophet of Islam "recommended" two things as source of good health and cure of diseases:

* Camel's Urine

* Camel's Milk

Examining the Matn (content) of the Hadith
In the light of the above noble verse of the holy Qur'an, it is crystal clear the Prophet makes lawful to them the good things and makes unlawful to them impure things

Obviously, Milk is lawful and good but urine is impure. The basic rule to discern the authenticity of Muhammad's word (hadith) is its conformity and agreement with the Book of Allah. Any hadith that is not in conformity with the Book of Allah is batil (false)

The best possibility of this hadith (in deliberation) is that "the urine part of the camel" is an interpolation.

Cultural Norms
In this part of the world (western Nigeria to be exact) where Camel is not domesticated, Cow and horse's Urine are being used by some traditional native doctors who claimed it cures "some diseases".

Even if by any chance at all camel's urine could work on "diseases", its toxic and obnoxious nature due to the presence of certain poisonous components (like Urea, uric acid etc in higher percentage) makes the evil in it greater than the intended usage. This is how Qur'an forbid Alcohol {After all, there is a benefit in alcohol, Quran admitted, but its evil far out-weigh the benefit}.

So just like scientist extract/isolates Premarin from Pregnant Mare's urine, it is only certain "component(s)" that can be useful in "Camel's urine" (if at all there is) rather than drinking the whole Urine.

The urine part of the hadith contradict Qur'an in all ramification while the Milk part is very valid. This makes the Urine part an interpolation unless there is a prove that the ancient Arab have a cultural way of "isolating/extracting/treating" the urine before use. So the hadith is Sahih (authentic) in its Sanad (chain of transmitter) but the Matn (content) have a problem.

Allah knows best.

Tag: Empiree, Rilwayne001, AbuuUsaamah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by Empiree: 6:54pm On May 19, 2015
^ You have now brought clear evidence to extricate urine theory. It's now safe to discard the hadith as 'bogus'
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by dolphinheart(m): 8:04pm On May 19, 2015
eshbeewanna:

Your problem is that the moment they call your attention to the blunders in your bible you begin to look for excuses where there are none.Even if we agree that the bible gave a preventive measure.Is prinkling the blood of animal in your house a sensible way of preventing leprosy?Why did you christian not practise it today?You can never because you know is just a stupid idea that you can't sell to anyone in this modern world.
Please go and put your house in order before you start poke nosing into order people' affair.

you are still desperately attempting to hold on to ur wrong view. first I'm happy you agreed that the isrealites where taught these methods on how to prevent large scale occurrence from the disease, something you tried to hide in your initial post.
I did not tell you that sprinkling blood is a preventive method.

maybe you did not read my post well or you are deliberately refusing to read the whole chapter you claimed you got ur info from. at what point does the sprinkling of blood occur? before the discovery of leprosy or after actions have been taken to prevent it's spread and those actions have been delared successful?

is it not days after the success recorded in cleaning the house is confirmed that ceremonial purification occurs? in what way is that preventive other than to ceremonial declare that the house is now safe for habitation, as we well know that such ceremonial process will not occur if the house has not been checked and declared clean. and if after measures taking to clean the place proves unfruitful, then the house is pulled down and burnt.

Christians are not under obligation to practise the mosaic law. you are the one propagating the false idea and not the bible or Christians.

be truthful when you make statements, Don't be too desperate to find fault
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by Empiree: 8:59pm On May 19, 2015
dolphinheart:
Christians are not under obligation to practise the mosaic law. you are the one propagating the false idea and not the bible or Christians.

So you're saying Christianity is a law-free religion? Every religion has own rules, laws and punishments/penalties.

Unfortunately your bible disagrees with you. I disagree with you too.

Yea, it's true you dont have to but consequences lie in wait

1 Like

Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by dolphinheart(m): 11:45pm On May 19, 2015
Empiree:
So you're saying Christianity is a law-free religion? Every religion has own rules, laws and punishments/penalties.

Unfortunately your bible disagrees with you. I disagree with you too.

Yea, it's true you dont have to but consequences lie in wait

Ill be waiting to hear more on ur dissagrements .

But first, what's ur opinion on the statements made by the person I replied. Is he right or is he wrong ?
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by Empiree: 11:54pm On May 19, 2015
dolphinheart:

Ill be waiting to hear more on ur dissagrements
If i were you, i wont be waiting. I would pack and run before you return. Anyways, wait until I return.

But first, what's ur opinion on the statements made by the person I replied. Is he right or is he wrong ?
I didnt even read his post. Part of your last post only caught my attention. I am not here to challenge his opinion.
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by dolphinheart(m): 3:35pm On May 20, 2015
Empiree:
If i were you, i wont be waiting. I would pack and run before you return. Anyways, wait until I return.

I didnt even read his post. Part of your last post only caught my attention. I am not here to challenge his opinion.

Thank God you are not me , ill still wait to see if you will post ur dissagrement .

Pls read the post and give us ur opinion . I'm not saying you should challenge or support him, Just want to hear ur view on his postulations .
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by eshbeewanna: 10:09pm On May 20, 2015
dolphinheart:

you are still desperately attempting to hold on to ur wrong view. first I'm happy you agreed that the isrealites where taught these methods on how to prevent large scale occurrence from the disease, something you tried to hide in your initial post.
I did not tell you that sprinkling blood is a preventive method.

maybe you did not read my post well or you are deliberately refusing to read the whole chapter you claimed you got ur info from. at what point does the sprinkling of blood occur? before the discovery of leprosy or after actions have been taken to prevent it's spread and those actions have been delared successful?

is it not days after the success recorded in cleaning the house is confirmed that ceremonial purification occurs? in what way is that preventive other than to ceremonial declare that the house is now safe for habitation, as we well know that such ceremonial process will not occur if the house has not been checked and declared clean. and if after measures taking to clean the place proves unfruitful, then the house is pulled down and burnt.

You are just a big fraudster, is only God that can deliver you!

Please read what your theologian says about the matter:

Leshem
LEPER; LEPROSY

lep'-er, lep'-ro-si (tsara`ath; lepra):

A slowly progressing and intractable disease characterized by subcutaneous nodules (Hebrew se'eth; Septuagint oule; the King James Version "rising"wink, scabs or cuticular crusts (Hebrew cappachath; Septuagint semasia) and white shining spots appearing to be deeper than the skin (Hebrew bahereth; Septuagint telaugema). Other signs are

(1) that the hairs of the affected part turn white and

(2) that later there is a growth of "quick raw flesh."

This disease in an especial manner rendered its victims unclean; even contact with a leper defiled whoever touched him, so while the cure of other diseases is called healing, that of leprosy is called cleansing (except in the case of Miriam (Numbers 12:13) and that of the Samaritan (Luke 17:15) where the word "heal" is used in reference to leprosy). The disease is described in the Papyrus Ebers as ukhedu (the Coptic name for leprosy is tseht).

Are you not a lier by claiming that 'cleansing' is not the same meaning with treatment for leprosy by the bible?
Even a lay man would have understood it to be the cure or treatment for leprosy according to your bible verse.
Have you not been exposed now by your fellow christian cleric?

Look at your foolishness again you quickly denied the Old testament just because you have been cornered.You have again confirmed our assertion about you christians attitude of running from pillar to post the moment you see what is senseless or absurde in the bible.But funny enough the same you would quickly quote from the old testament when you need proofs to butress your point.
What a shame!If you don't believe in the OT please stop quoting from there.Hypocrites!

Just imagin the nonesense the bible advise us to use for the cure(cleansing)of leprosy.

It’s amazing how it goes on and on, from killing birds, to mixing up some weird flour-oil thing, to dumping this crap on your house.  I really have to wonder, with this level of modern medicine, why would a Christian ever see a doctor.  They are obviously quacks with their pills and shots.

Leviticus 14:1-57
1  And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
2  This shall be the law of the leper in the day of his cleansing: He shall be brought unto the priest:
3  And the priest shall go forth out of the camp; and the priest shall look, and, behold, if the plague of leprosy be healed in the leper;
4  Then shall the priest command to take for him that is to be cleansed two birds alive and clean, and cedar wood, and scarlet, and hyssop:
5  And the priest shall command that one of the birds be killed in an earthen vessel over running water:
6  As for the living bird, he shall take it, and the cedar wood, and the scarlet, and the hyssop, and shall dip them and the living bird in the blood of the bird that was killed over the running water:
7  And he shall sprinkle upon him that is to be cleansed from the leprosy seven times, and shall pronounce him clean, and shall let the living bird loose into the open field.
8  And he that is to be cleansed shall wash his clothes, and shave off all his hair, and wash himself in water, that he may be clean: and after that he shall come into the camp, and shall tarry abroad out of his tent seven days.
9  But it shall be on the seventh day, that he shall shave all his hair off his head and his beard and his eyebrows, even all his hair he shall shave off: and he shall wash his clothes, also he shall wash his flesh in water, and he shall be clean.
10  And on the eighth day he shall take two he lambs without blemish, and one ewe lamb of the first year without blemish, and three tenth deals of fine flour for a meat offering, mingled with oil, and one log of oil.
11  And the priest that maketh him clean shall present the man that is to be made clean, and those things, before the LORD, at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation:
12  And the priest shall take one he lamb, and offer him for a trespass offering, and the log of oil, and wave them for a wave offering before the LORD:
13  And he shall slay the lamb in the place where he shall kill the sin offering and the burnt offering, in the holy place: for as the sin offering is the priest’s, so is the trespass offering: it is most holy:
14  And the priest shall take some of the blood of the trespass offering, and the priest shall put it upon the tip of the right ear of him that is to be cleansed, and upon the thumb of his right hand, and upon the great toe of his right foot:
15  And the priest shall take some of the log of oil, and pour it into the palm of his own left hand:
16  And the priest shall dip his right finger in the oil that is in his left hand, and shall sprinkle of the oil with his finger seven times before the LORD:
17  And of the rest of the oil that is in his hand shall the priest put upon the tip of the right ear of him that is to be cleansed, and upon the thumb of his right hand, and upon the great toe of his right foot, upon the blood of the trespass offering:
18  And the remnant of the oil that is in the priest’s hand he shall pour upon the head of him that is to be cleansed: and the priest shall make an atonement for him before the LORD.
19  And the priest shall offer the sin offering, and make an atonement for him that is to be cleansed from his uncleanness; and afterward he shall kill the burnt offering:
20  And the priest shall offer the burnt offering and the meat offering upon the altar: and the priest shall make an atonement for him, and he shall be clean.
21  And if he be poor, and cannot get so much; then he shall take one lamb for a trespass offering to be waved, to make an atonement for him, and one tenth deal of fine flour mingled with oil for a meat offering, and a log of oil;
22  And two turtledoves, or two young pigeons, such as he is able to get; and the one shall be a sin offering, and the other a burnt offering.
23  And he shall bring them on the eighth day for his cleansing unto the priest, unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, before the LORD.
24  And the priest shall take the lamb of the trespass offering, and the log of oil, and the priest shall wave them for a wave offering before the LORD:
25  And he shall kill the lamb of the trespass offering, and the priest shall take some of the blood of the trespass offering, and put it upon the tip of the right ear of him that is to be cleansed, and upon the thumb of his right hand, and upon the great toe of his right foot:
26  And the priest shall pour of the oil into the palm of his own left hand:
27  And the priest shall sprinkle with his right finger some of the oil that is in his left hand seven times before the LORD:
28  And the priest shall put of the oil that is in his hand upon the tip of the right ear of him that is to be cleansed, and upon the thumb of his right hand, and upon the great toe of his right foot, upon the place of the blood of the trespass offering:
29  And the rest of the oil that is in the priest’s hand he shall put upon the head of him that is to be cleansed, to make an atonement for him before the LORD.
30  And he shall offer the one of the turtledoves, or of the young pigeons, such as he can get;
31  Even such as he is able to get, the one for a sin offering, and the other for a burnt offering, with the meat offering: and the priest shall make an atonement for him that is to be cleansed before the LORD.
32  This is the law of him in whom is the plague of leprosy, whose hand is not able to get that which pertaineth to his cleansing.
33  And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying,
34  When ye be come into the land of Canaan, which I give to you for a possession, and I put the plague of leprosy in a house of the land of your possession;
35  And he that owneth the house shall come and tell the priest, saying, It seemeth to me there is as it were a plague in the house:
36  Then the priest shall command that they empty the house, before the priest go into it to see the plague, that all that is in the house be not made unclean: and afterward the priest shall go in to see the house:
37  And he shall look on the plague, and, behold, if the plague be in the walls of the house with hollow strakes, greenish or reddish, which in sight are lower than the wall;
38  Then the priest shall go out of the house to the door of the house, and shut up the house seven days:
39  And the priest shall come again the seventh day, and shall look: and, behold, if the plague be spread in the walls of the house;
40  Then the priest shall command that they take away the stones in which the plague is, and they shall cast them into an unclean place without the city:
41  And he shall cause the house to be scraped within round about, and they shall pour out the dust that they scrape off without the city into an unclean place:
42  And they shall take other stones, and put them in the place of those stones; and he shall take other morter, and shall plaister the house.
43  And if the plague come again, and break out in the house, after that he hath taken away the stones, and after he hath scraped the house, and after it is plaistered;
44  Then the priest shall come and look, and, behold, if the plague be spread in the house, it is a fretting leprosy in the house: it is unclean.
45  And he shall break down the house, the stones of it, and the timber thereof, and all the morter of the house; and he shall carry them forth out of the city into an unclean place.
46  Moreover he that goeth into the house all the while that it is shut up shall be unclean until the even.
47  And he that lieth in the house shall wash his clothes; and he that eateth in the house shall wash his clothes.
48  And if the priest shall come in, and look upon it, and, behold, the plague hath not spread in the house, after the house was plaistered: then the priest shall pronounce the house clean, because the plague is healed.
49  And he shall take to cleanse the house two birds, and cedar wood, and scarlet, and hyssop:
50  And he shall kill the one of the birds in an earthen vessel over running water:
51  And he shall take the cedar wood, and the hyssop, and the scarlet, and the living bird, and dip them in the blood of the slain bird, and in the running water, and sprinkle the house seven times:
52  And he shall cleanse the house with the blood of the bird, and with the running water, and with the living bird, and with the cedar wood, and with the hyssop, and with the scarlet:
53  But he shall let go the living bird out of the city into the open fields, and make an atonement for the house: and it shall be clean.
54  This is the law for all manner of plague of leprosy, and scall,
55  And for the leprosy of a garment, and of a house,
56  And for a rising, and for a scab, and for a bright spot:
57  To teach when it is unclean, and when it is clean: this is the law of leprosy.
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by Empiree: 10:28pm On May 20, 2015
dolphinheart:

Thank God you are not me , ill still wait to see if you will post ur dissagrement .
Save it for another thread. It will derail this thread if I should start with it.
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by dolphinheart(m): 1:06am On May 21, 2015
eshbeewanna:

You are just a big fraudster, is only God that can deliver you!

Please read what your theologian says about the matter:

Leshem
LEPER; LEPROSY

lep'-er, lep'-ro-si (tsara`ath; lepra):

A slowly progressing and intractable disease characterized by subcutaneous nodules (Hebrew se'eth; Septuagint oule; the King James Version "rising"wink, scabs or cuticular crusts (Hebrew cappachath; Septuagint semasia) and white shining spots appearing to be deeper than the skin (Hebrew bahereth; Septuagint telaugema). Other signs are

(1) that the hairs of the affected part turn white and

(2) that later there is a growth of "quick raw flesh."

This disease in an especial manner rendered its victims unclean; even contact with a leper defiled whoever touched him, so while the cure of other diseases is called healing, that of leprosy is called cleansing (except in the case of Miriam (Numbers 12:13) and that of the Samaritan (Luke 17:15) where the word "heal" is used in reference to leprosy). The disease is described in the Papyrus Ebers as ukhedu (the Coptic name for leprosy is tseht).

Are you not a lier by claiming that 'cleansing' is not the same meaning with treatment for leprosy by the bible?
Even a lay man would have understood it to be the cure or treatment for leprosy according to your bible verse.
Have you not been exposed now by your fellow christian cleric?

Look at your foolishness again you quickly denied the Old testament just because you have been cornered.You have again confirmed our assertion about you christians attitude of running from pillar to post the moment you see what is senseless or absurde in the bible.But funny enough the same you would quickly quote from the old testament when you need proofs to butress your point.
What a shame!If you don't believe in the OT please stop quoting from there.Hypocrites!

Just imagin the nonesense the bible advise us to use for the cure(cleansing)of leprosy.

It’s amazing how it goes on and on, from killing birds, to mixing up some weird flour-oil thing, to dumping this crap on your house.  I really have to wonder, with this level of modern medicine, why would a Christian ever see a doctor.  They are obviously quacks with their pills and shots.

Leviticus 14:1-57
1  And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
2  This shall be the law of the leper in the day of his cleansing: He shall be brought unto the priest:
3  And the priest shall go forth out of the camp; and the priest shall look, and, behold, if the plague of leprosy be healed in the leper;
4  Then shall the priest command to take for him that is to be cleansed two birds alive and clean, and cedar wood, and scarlet, and hyssop:
5  And the priest shall command that one of the birds be killed in an earthen vessel over running water:
6  As for the living bird, he shall take it, and the cedar wood, and the scarlet, and the hyssop, and shall dip them and the living bird in the blood of the bird that was killed over the running water:
7  And he shall sprinkle upon him that is to be cleansed from the leprosy seven times, and shall pronounce him clean, and shall let the living bird loose into the open field.
8  And he that is to be cleansed shall wash his clothes, and shave off all his hair, and wash himself in water, that he may be clean: and after that he shall come into the camp, and shall tarry abroad out of his tent seven days.
9  But it shall be on the seventh day, that he shall shave all his hair off his head and his beard and his eyebrows, even all his hair he shall shave off: and he shall wash his clothes, also he shall wash his flesh in water, and he shall be clean.
10  And on the eighth day he shall take two he lambs without blemish, and one ewe lamb of the first year without blemish, and three tenth deals of fine flour for a meat offering, mingled with oil, and one log of oil.
11  And the priest that maketh him clean shall present the man that is to be made clean, and those things, before the LORD, at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation:
12  And the priest shall take one he lamb, and offer him for a trespass offering, and the log of oil, and wave them for a wave offering before the LORD:
13  And he shall slay the lamb in the place where he shall kill the sin offering and the burnt offering, in the holy place: for as the sin offering is the priest’s, so is the trespass offering: it is most holy:
14  And the priest shall take some of the blood of the trespass offering, and the priest shall put it upon the tip of the right ear of him that is to be cleansed, and upon the thumb of his right hand, and upon the great toe of his right foot:
15  And the priest shall take some of the log of oil, and pour it into the palm of his own left hand:
16  And the priest shall dip his right finger in the oil that is in his left hand, and shall sprinkle of the oil with his finger seven times before the LORD:
17  And of the rest of the oil that is in his hand shall the priest put upon the tip of the right ear of him that is to be cleansed, and upon the thumb of his right hand, and upon the great toe of his right foot, upon the blood of the trespass offering:
18  And the remnant of the oil that is in the priest’s hand he shall pour upon the head of him that is to be cleansed: and the priest shall make an atonement for him before the LORD.
19  And the priest shall offer the sin offering, and make an atonement for him that is to be cleansed from his uncleanness; and afterward he shall kill the burnt offering:
20  And the priest shall offer the burnt offering and the meat offering upon the altar: and the priest shall make an atonement for him, and he shall be clean.
21  And if he be poor, and cannot get so much; then he shall take one lamb for a trespass offering to be waved, to make an atonement for him, and one tenth deal of fine flour mingled with oil for a meat offering, and a log of oil;
22  And two turtledoves, or two young pigeons, such as he is able to get; and the one shall be a sin offering, and the other a burnt offering.
23  And he shall bring them on the eighth day for his cleansing unto the priest, unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, before the LORD.
24  And the priest shall take the lamb of the trespass offering, and the log of oil, and the priest shall wave them for a wave offering before the LORD:
25  And he shall kill the lamb of the trespass offering, and the priest shall take some of the blood of the trespass offering, and put it upon the tip of the right ear of him that is to be cleansed, and upon the thumb of his right hand, and upon the great toe of his right foot:
26  And the priest shall pour of the oil into the palm of his own left hand:
27  And the priest shall sprinkle with his right finger some of the oil that is in his left hand seven times before the LORD:
28  And the priest shall put of the oil that is in his hand upon the tip of the right ear of him that is to be cleansed, and upon the thumb of his right hand, and upon the great toe of his right foot, upon the place of the blood of the trespass offering:
29  And the rest of the oil that is in the priest’s hand he shall put upon the head of him that is to be cleansed, to make an atonement for him before the LORD.
30  And he shall offer the one of the turtledoves, or of the young pigeons, such as he can get;
31  Even such as he is able to get, the one for a sin offering, and the other for a burnt offering, with the meat offering: and the priest shall make an atonement for him that is to be cleansed before the LORD.
32  This is the law of him in whom is the plague of leprosy, whose hand is not able to get that which pertaineth to his cleansing.
33  And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying,
34  When ye be come into the land of Canaan, which I give to you for a possession, and I put the plague of leprosy in a house of the land of your possession;
35  And he that owneth the house shall come and tell the priest, saying, It seemeth to me there is as it were a plague in the house:
36  Then the priest shall command that they empty the house, before the priest go into it to see the plague, that all that is in the house be not made unclean: and afterward the priest shall go in to see the house:
37  And he shall look on the plague, and, behold, if the plague be in the walls of the house with hollow strakes, greenish or reddish, which in sight are lower than the wall;
38  Then the priest shall go out of the house to the door of the house, and shut up the house seven days:
39  And the priest shall come again the seventh day, and shall look: and, behold, if the plague be spread in the walls of the house;
40  Then the priest shall command that they take away the stones in which the plague is, and they shall cast them into an unclean place without the city:
41  And he shall cause the house to be scraped within round about, and they shall pour out the dust that they scrape off without the city into an unclean place:
42  And they shall take other stones, and put them in the place of those stones; and he shall take other morter, and shall plaister the house.
43  And if the plague come again, and break out in the house, after that he hath taken away the stones, and after he hath scraped the house, and after it is plaistered;
44  Then the priest shall come and look, and, behold, if the plague be spread in the house, it is a fretting leprosy in the house: it is unclean.
45  And he shall break down the house, the stones of it, and the timber thereof, and all the morter of the house; and he shall carry them forth out of the city into an unclean place.
46  Moreover he that goeth into the house all the while that it is shut up shall be unclean until the even.
47  And he that lieth in the house shall wash his clothes; and he that eateth in the house shall wash his clothes.
48  And if the priest shall come in, and look upon it, and, behold, the plague hath not spread in the house, after the house was plaistered: then the priest shall pronounce the house clean, because the plague is healed.
49  And he shall take to cleanse the house two birds, and cedar wood, and scarlet, and hyssop:
50  And he shall kill the one of the birds in an earthen vessel over running water:
51  And he shall take the cedar wood, and the hyssop, and the scarlet, and the living bird, and dip them in the blood of the slain bird, and in the running water, and sprinkle the house seven times:
52  And he shall cleanse the house with the blood of the bird, and with the running water, and with the living bird, and with the cedar wood, and with the hyssop, and with the scarlet:
53  But he shall let go the living bird out of the city into the open fields, and make an atonement for the house: and it shall be clean.
54  This is the law for all manner of plague of leprosy, and socall,
55  And for the leprosy of a garment, and of a house,
56  And for a rising, and for a scab, and for a bright spot:
57  To teach when it is unclean, and when it is clean: this is the law of leprosy.

Abusive words will not help you in anyway . Maybe that's how you where taught to relate with others or maybe you think using such words makes you sound truthfull , I dnt know. But I wunt degrade My self or my reply with such words.

I'm not a fraudstar and I will prove you wrong.

Like I warn others, ill warn you about twisting words and making statements not attributed to me.
Pls where did I state that "cleansing is not the same meaning with treatment for leprosy in the bible".

Ur refusal to provide a post I used the same exact words in my sentence will put the tag of "liar" of you.

There is also something I want you to understand, being clean or unclean under the mosaic law is far far more than the contacting of deseases, it includes spiritual and social matters. There is a process that the isrealites follow in being termed as clean when they have been previously unclean and most of these process includes a ceremonial cleansing , but that ceremonial cleansing is done after the person or thing has been certified as clean, eg free from the disease, has received pardon for his spiritual sins or has done the right thing in their society.

In the bible,during moses time, there is no physical cure for leprosy , ur thinking that the bible provides a cure for leprosy is where you are getting the whole proccess wrong .the whole process in the case of leprosy is to prevent further spread of the desease and to certify a victim of the desease as healed or cured of the desease. That the bible does not provide a cure does not mean that individuals do not get cured .

A post by a so called Christian cleric does not ascertain the truth. The truth is in the bible and that's what we will use shortly .

Pls tell me and the whole world how I denied the old testament. Pls tell me what I did or say to make you think I dnt believe in the old testament. pls do not leave this aspect out in ur reply, pls do not or the tag hypocrite! Will fall on you.

Now let's use the bible to clarify the truth.

Leviticus chapter 13 states how God told the isrealite priest to identify leprosy in man or object, its contagious capability and the next process or processes to follow, after these processes are followed, the man, object is declared clean or unclean by the priest and will remain unclean until being declared clean again by the priest. The process of being delared clean is called cleansing(verse 2 of chapter 14) and can only be done if the unclean person or object has been healed of the desease (verse 3). If he has not been healed of the desease, the priest will continue to declare him unclean and the cleansing will not occur. These shows you that the ceremonial cleansing you are talking about is not part of the treatment or healing of a man or object with leprosy, for he must have been healed before such cleasing occur.

In the case of a house, verse 48 of lev chapter 14 states that the priest will examine the house to see if the plague has gone , if it is gone, the house is declared clean , if it is not gone, then house is destroyed. If the house is clean/healed, the ceremonial cleasing can begin , and if its not , then no cleansing can occur. These shows you that that cleasing is not a part of the healing proccess as such house cannot be cleansed unless it has been fully healed.
Verse 57 concludes the matter.
So pls next time, if you dnt understand the bible, just ask and it will be explained to you
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by Empiree: 2:13am On May 21, 2015
dolphinheart:Thank God you are not me , ill still wait to see if you will post ur dissagrement .
This video should answer your claim that you Christians don't have to follow old laws. Do you disagree with your fellow Christians here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak2WlWYHcqM
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by dolphinheart(m): 4:34am On May 21, 2015
Empiree:
This video should answer your claim that you Christians don't have to follow old laws. Do you disagree with your fellow Christians here?

Sir, I'm not watching any video , it is ur own personal reason, belief, view , opinion for dissagreing with me that I want you to post. And post it in words so that we can discuss it
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by Empiree: 4:40am On May 21, 2015
dolphinheart:

Sir, I'm not watching any video , it is ur own personal reason, belief, view , opinion for dissagreing with me that I want you to post. And post it in words so that we can discuss it
grin grin grin hard to watch. I was simply saying Christianity is not without a law i:e not a law-free religion as you portrayed. So watch your fellow brothers (above). They answered you bro

1 Like

Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by dolphinheart(m): 6:55am On May 21, 2015
Empiree:
grin grin grin hard to watch. I was simply saying Christianity is not without a law i:e not a law-free religion as you portrayed. So watch your fellow brothers (above). They answered you bro

Seems I'm getting you small small pls where did I state christianity does not have law, or where did I portray such law free view . Abeg no put igbo for my pocket o. I never made such statement o.

I was wondering naa ! , as to say y u quickly jump to say you disagree and no gree talk wetin u disagree on
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by jcross19: 7:33am On May 21, 2015
Empiree:
there are differences between to be subjected to the mosaic law and penalties . Now christian live under grace but not under law any more , if you live under law you are slave it but as a christian believe that the righteous judge is God himself who can still give you a grace to change before you breath your last compare to under a law where you will be judge immediately without second chance like your sharia , amputation , flogging,hanging, stoning and many more , in this type of judgement only the minorities are the victims like people with people with poor background and poor personality. If your allah is merciful and compassionate it suppose to give you second chance but is evil, here in nigeria , the northern part of the country you will see man made handicap due to sharia law check the victim , you find out is poor fellow and they suffer from a lots of deadly diseases like leprosy,polio,slowpoke, blindness infact the highest rate of blindness is from that region didn't have camel urine to cure themselves? .
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by Empiree: 11:24am On May 21, 2015
dolphinheart:

Seems I'm getting you small small pls where did I state christianity does not have law, or where did I portray such law free view . Abeg no put igbo for my pocket o. I never made such statement o.

I was wondering naa ! , as to say y u quickly jump to say you disagree and no gree talk wetin u disagree on
This is what you said @underlined

dolphinheart:

1 Like

Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by Empiree: 11:25am On May 21, 2015
jcross19:
[s] there are differences between to be subjected to the mosaic law and penalties . Now christian live under grace but not under law any more , if you live under law you are slave it but as a christian believe that the righteous judge is God himself who can still give you a grace to change before you breath your last compare to under a law where you will be judge immediately without second chance like your sharia , amputation , flogging,hanging, stoning and many more , in this type of judgement only the minorities are the victims like people with people with poor background and poor personality. If your allah is merciful and compassionate it suppose to give you second chance but is evil, here in nigeria , the northern part of the country you will see man made handicap due to sharia law check the victim , you find out is poor fellow and they suffer from a lots of deadly diseases like leprosy,polio,slowpoke, blindness infact the highest rate of blindness is from that region didn't have camel urine to cure themselves? .[/s]

1 Like

Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by dolphinheart(m): 1:49pm On May 21, 2015
Empiree:
This is what you said @underlined

Bros, I believe that statement is easy and simple enough for one to understand na. Did you not see the law I was reffering to there? I'm beggining to seriously fear you o!.
I think this is a poor attempt at changing the direction of these thread.
Guys abeg, what's the final decision on "the camel piss and fly wing cure" discussion .
Have we agreed that the hadith is fabricated? Or that the prophet actually made those postulations and he is right ? Or the prophet made those postulations as an illeterate Arab man and he is wrong ?

Which one do we follow ?
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by Empiree: 2:47pm On May 21, 2015
dolphinheart:

Bros, I believe that statement is easy and simple enough for one to understand na. Did you not see the law I was reffering to there? I'm beggining to seriously fear you o!.
I think this is a poor attempt at changing the direction of these thread.
Guys abeg, what's the final decision on "the camel piss and fly wing cure" discussion .
Have we agreed that the hadith is fabricated? Or that the prophet actually made those postulations and he is right ? Or the prophet made those postulations as an illeterate Arab man and he is wrong ?

Which one do we follow ?
I already arrived at my conclusion. Read up there
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by eshbeewanna: 3:12pm On May 21, 2015
dolphinheart:

Abusive words will not help you in anyway . Maybe that's how you where taught to relate with others or maybe you think using such words makes you sound truthfull , I dnt know. But I wunt degrade My self or my reply with such words.

Like I warn others, ill warn you about twisting words and making statements not attributed to me.
Pls where did I state that "cleansing is not the same meaning with treatment for leprosy in the bible".

Ur refusal to provide a post I used the same exact words in my sentence will put the tag of "liar" of you.

There is also something I want you to understand, being clean or unclean under the mosaic law is far far more than the contacting of deseases, it includes spiritual and social matters. There is a process that the isrealites follow in being termed as clean when they have been previously unclean and most of these process includes a ceremonial cleansing , but that ceremonial cleansing is done after the person or thing has been certified as clean, eg free from the disease, has received pardon for his spiritual sins or has done the right thing in their society.

In the bible,during moses time, there is no physical cure for leprosy , ur thinking that the bible provides a cure for leprosy is where you are getting the whole proccess wrong .the whole process in the case of leprosy is to prevent further spread of the desease and to certify a victim of the desease as healed or cured of the desease. That the bible does not provide a cure does not mean that individuals do not get cured .

A post by a so called Christian cleric does not ascertain the truth. The truth is in the bible and that's what we will use shortly .

Pls tell me and the whole world how I denied the old testament. Pls tell me what I did or say to make you think I dnt believe in the old testament. pls do not leave this aspect out in ur reply, pls do not or the tag hypocrite! Will fall on you.

Leviticus chapter 13 states how God told the isrealite priest to identify leprosy in man or object, its contagious capability and the next process or processes to follow, after these processes are followed, the man, object is declared clean or unclean by the priest and will remain unclean until being declared clean again by the priest. The process of being delared clean is called cleansing(verse 2 of chapter 14) and can only be done if the unclean person or object has been healed of the desease (verse 3). If he has not been healed of the desease, the priest will continue to declare him unclean and the cleansing will not occur. These shows you that the ceremonial cleansing you are talking about is not part of the treatment or healing of a man or object with leprosy, for he must have been healed before such cleasing occur.

In the case of a house, verse 48 of lev chapter 14 states that the priest will examine the house to see if the plague has gone , if it is gone, the house is declared clean , if it is not gone, then house is destroyed. If the house is clean/healed, the ceremonial cleasing can begin , and if its not , then no cleansing can occur. These shows you that that cleasing is not a part of the healing proccess as such house cannot be cleansed unless it has been fully healed.
So pls next time, if you dnt understand the bible, just ask and it will be explained to you

Oga you are just playing hide and sick here.In your words you claimed that the bible verses is a preventive measure
"the bible never propagated a cure for leprosy, but it makes directives clear as to how to prevent an epidemic among the camp of isrealites"
You can see your lies.In another place you claimed is just a ceremonial cleansing.
If you don't have any problem with the word 'treatment' so why are you fussing about the word 'cure'?Is treatment and cure not the same?
Meaning of CURE in the dictionary- a method or course of remedial treatment, as for disease.

But the truth of the matter is that those who are authourities on the bible gave a clear analysis of the verses for better understanding by stating that bible used cure for other diseases butin the case of leprosy cleansing is prefered because the word cleansing is all encompassing.Which involves cure and prevention.If you read my refrence very well you have noticed that the bible scholar further mentioned that in some places the bible used the word cure in respect to leprosy.

How earth will you tell someone to turn a deaf hear to somebody who is certified as an authourity on the bible and you expect the person follow an ignorant like you?The funny thing about you is that if that scholar supported your postulation you would have agreed with him.

Please if you don't know about logic please I advice you go and learn it.The same you claimed that as a christian you are not suppose to follow the mosaic laws and yet you claim their scripture as part of your bible.If you don't believe in their laws,stop quoting from there because it doesn't make any sense you keeping their scriptures in your bible.
Do you know they don't believe in your new testament and your jesus?
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by eshbeewanna: 3:28pm On May 21, 2015
dolphinheart:

Oga you are just playing hide and sick here.In your words you claimed that the bible verses is a preventive measure
"the bible never propagated a cure for leprosy, but it makes directives clear as to how to prevent an epidemic among the camp of isrealites"
You can see your lies.In another place you claimed is just a ceremonial cleansing.
If you don't have any problem with the word 'treatment' so why are you fussing about the word 'cure'?Is treatment and cure not the same?
Meaning of CURE in the dictionary- a method or course of remedial treatment, as for disease.

But the truth of the matter is that those who are authourities on the bible gave a clear analysis of the verses for better understanding by stating that bible used cure for other diseases butin the case of leprosy cleansing is prefered because the word cleansing is all encompassing.Which involves cure and prevention.If you read my refrence very well you have noticed that the bible scholar further mentioned that in some places the bible used the word cure in respect to leprosy.

How earth will you tell someone to turn a deaf hear to somebody who is certified as an authourity on the bible and you expect the person follow an ignorant like you?The funny thing about you is that if that scholar supported your postulation you would have agreed with him.

Please if you don't know about logic please I advice you go and learn it.The same you claimed that as a christian you are not suppose to follow the mosaic laws and yet you claim their scripture as part of your bible.This is your statement" Christians are not under obligation to practise the mosaic law you are the one propagating the false idea and not the bible or Christians" I ask you again do you follow what you don't believe in? Yet you are claiming that you never said so.Just look at how you are telling lies again.
Anyway, If you don't believe in their laws,stop quoting from there because it doesn't make any sense you keeping their scriptures in your bible.

Even independent analyst agree that the aforementioned verses on leprosy in the bible is what the bible instruct you people to adopt for treatment of the leprosy. And you are proving what is not.
I think you are just a confused ignorant!
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by dolphinheart(m): 4:12pm On May 21, 2015
eshbeewanna:

Please if you don't know about logic please I advice you go and learn it.The same you claimed that as a christian you are not suppose to follow the mosaic laws and yet you claim their scripture as part of your bible.If you don't believe in their laws,stop quoting from there because it doesn't make any sense you keeping their scriptures in your bible.

I used the bible as the bases for my explanations .

They the isrealites have rules relating to the discovery of leprosy, quarantining humans, objects and houses is not cure , but a preventive method to ensure the desease does not spread. The mosaic law did not state a process of treating a leprosy infested person, but it states how to check it, confirm
It, and prevent it from spreading to others. chapter 13 of leviticus helps us to understand this and what lepers have to do, and where to go.
If the person, object , house is discovered to be free/healed of the desease , the cleansing process starts , if the human, object ,house is found to still have the desease after periodic checks , the cleasing process does not occur . I dnt know how this is hard for you to beli eve , I've shown you the bible chapters and verses to show you the truth, you have seen the truth there, but decided to push it away and favour the words of a man because he is a certified authority. Is the leader of isis not an educated certified authority?. Thought the bible was the source of ur initial statements, now you dnt want to use it again to propagate your false accusations.
The bible is the bases for our discussion and all the places where cleansing is mentioned in relation to leprosy is when the human, object , house has already been cured, then the ceremonial religous cleansing can occur. This verses I very much pointed out to you.

I asked you to prove urself not a liar and hypocrite with you accusations ,you have not addressed that . You have just re-engineered the false accusation in a more subtle tone to hide the effect of my reprisal and questions . You dnt get off lightly, ill still put the tab of liar and hypocrite on you if you dnt respond to my initial questions.

I never said I dnt believe in the mosaic law. The mosaic law is from God . if I'm wrong about the source of the mosaic law, pls tell Me, and pls tell the whole world why you , yes you, dnt follow the mosaic law, failure to do so will show the hypocrisy in you. First tell us the source of the mosaic law and why you dnt follow it.

lI'm beggining to fear the desperation at which you attach derogatory words to ur discussion, is that your natural behavior? to trying to make the bible look bad to justify the koran and hadihts?.
You guys have not come to a conclusion on the camel pias and fly wings issue, you now want to drag the bible into it.

One more question , leviticus chapter 14 that you posted , is it part of the book God gave to the isrealites (moses) , or its a false story that was fabricated and included into the scriptures? .
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by jcross19: 4:16pm On May 21, 2015
Empiree:

don't ever cancel my post again if you try it God will visit you anger. Post your own and because I expose your poo call allah my anus.
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by eshbeewanna: 7:06pm On May 21, 2015
dolphinheart:

I used the bible as the bases for my explanations .

They the isrealites have rules relating to the discovery of leprosy, quarantining humans, objects and houses is not cure , but a preventive method to ensure the desease does not spread. The mosaic law did not state a process of treating a leprosy infested person, but it states how to check it, confirm
It, and prevent it from spreading to others. chapter 13 of leviticus helps us to understand this and what lepers have to do, and where to go.
If the person, object , house is discovered to be free/healed of the desease , the cleansing process starts , if the human, object ,house is found to still have the desease after periodic checks , the cleasing process does not occur . I dnt know how this is hard for you to beli eve , I've shown you the bible chapters and verses to show you the truth, you have seen the truth there, but decided to push it away and favour the words of a man because he is a certified authority. Is the leader of isis not an educated certified authority?. Thought the bible was the source of ur initial statements, now you dnt want to use it again to propagate your false accusations.
The bible is the bases for our discussion and all the places where cleansing is mentioned in relation to leprosy is when the human, object , house has already been cured, then the ceremonial religous cleansing can occur. This verses I very much pointed out to you.

I asked you to prove urself not a liar and hypocrite with you accusations ,you have not addressed that . You have just re-engineered the false accusation in a more subtle tone to hide the effect of my reprisal and questions . You dnt get off lightly, ill still put the tab of liar and hypocrite on you if you dnt respond to my initial questions.

I never said I dnt believe in the mosaic law. The mosaic law is from God . if I'm wrong about the source of the mosaic law, pls tell Me, and pls tell the whole world why you , yes you, dnt follow the mosaic law, failure to do so will show the hypocrisy in you. First tell us the source of the mosaic law and why you dnt follow it.

lI'm beggining to fear the desperation at which you attach derogatory words to ur discussion, is that your natural behavior? to trying to make the bible look bad to justify the koran and hadihts?.
You guys have not come to a conclusion on the camel pias and fly wings issue, you now want to drag the bible into it.

One more question , leviticus chapter 14 that you posted , is it part of the book God gave to the isrealites (moses) , or its a false story that was fabricated and included into the scriptures? .

The more you comment the more you display your ignorance.It seems you just argue just for the fun it.Anyway let me educate you here again that logically if you claim that you are not obliged to follow a particular laws it inveriably means you don't believe in that book where the laws are found.So you are the pathological liar and also pure hypocrite for holding unto a book which you are not obliged to follow.Just a common sense!
Now you are claiming again that you believe in the laws again but you are not obliged to follow them.How can you believe in laws that you are not ready to follow?So if a christian tells you he believes in Jesus but he his not obliged to follow him what will you tell him? The answer is that he is not a believer. Simple!

But please hear what another christian scholar said again about your assertion that your obliged to follow the laws in the old testament.
Obviously commands in the Mosaic Law are important, for they make up a substantial portion of God's written revelation. Yet the Old Testament contains many laws that seem strange to modern readers (e.g., "Do not cook a young goat in its mother's milk," Exod. 34:26; "Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material," Lev. 19:19; "Make tassels on the four corners of the cloak you wear," Deut. 22:12).[1]

Christians violate a number of Old Testament laws with some regularity (e.g., "A woman must not wear men's clothing, nor a man wear women's clothing," Deut. 22:5; "Rise in the presence of the aged," Lev. 19:32; "The pig is also unclean; although it has a split hoof, it does not chew the cud. You are not to eat their meat or touch their carcasses," Deut. 14:cool.

Furthermore, while believers tend to ignore many Old Testament laws, they embrace others, especially the Ten Commandments, as the moral underpinnings of Christian behavior (e.g., "Love your neighbor as yourself," Lev. 19:18; "You shall not commit murder," Exod. 20:13; "You shall not commit adultery," Deut. 5:18).

Why do Christians adhere to some laws and ignore others? Which ones are valid and which are not? Many Christians today make this decision based merely on whether a law seems to be relevant. Surely this haphazard and existential approach to interpreting the Old Testament Laws is inadequate.

In respect to your question why we muslims don't follow the mosaic laws?
Your questions illogical because the mosaic scripture is part of your bible but yet you christians refused to follow it and you still have the guts to ask muslims why we don't follow it?Is that not another sign of hypocrasy in you.

However, let me make it known to you that Muslims believes in all the prophets of God and their scriptures.

“Say, (O believers), “We have believed in Allah and what has been revealed to us and what has been revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims (in submission) to Him.”
Quran chapter 2 verse 136

That is why the laws of islam are similar to the mosaic laws but with some variations(improvement).In fact many of the sharia laws are found in the mosaic laws which muslims practise today.

In respect to your question on leviticus.whether it was given to moses or fabricated?hear what your theologians said about it

The traditional view is that Leviticus was compiled by Moses, or that the material in it goes back to his time, but internal clues suggest that the book developed much later in Israel's history and was completed either near the end of the Judean monarchy in the late seventh century BCE or in the exilic and post-exilic period of the sixth and fifth centuries BCE.

I want to tell that if you believe it was fabricated that means you have again confirmed that your bible contains defects and therefore one can't believe that God inspired those who wrote it because God is perfect he doesn't commit flaws.He is not an author of confusion.
But if you believe it was given to moses, so be it.The buttom line is that the book of leviticus is part of your bible whatever problems you people have with it is your problem. period!
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by dolphinheart(m): 4:48pm On May 23, 2015
eshbeewanna:

The more you comment the more you display your ignorance.It seems you just argue just for the fun it.Anyway let me educate you here again that logically if you claim that you are not obliged to follow a particular laws it inveriably means you don't believe in that book where the laws are found.So you are the pathological liar and also pure hypocrite for holding unto a book which you are not obliged to follow.Just a common sense!
Now you are claiming again that you believe in the laws again but you are not obliged to follow them.How can you believe in laws that you are not ready to follow?So if a christian tells you he believes in Jesus but he his not obliged to follow him what will you tell him? The answer is that he is not a believer. Simple!

But please hear what another christian scholar said again about your assertion that your obliged to follow the laws in the old testament.
Obviously commands in the Mosaic Law are important, for they make up a substantial portion of God's written revelation. Yet the Old Testament contains many laws that seem strange to modern readers (e.g., "Do not cook a young goat in its mother's milk," Exod. 34:26; "Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material," Lev. 19:19; "Make tassels on the four corners of the cloak you wear," Deut. 22:12).[1]

Christians violate a number of Old Testament laws with some regularity (e.g., "A woman must not wear men's clothing, nor a man wear women's clothing," Deut. 22:5; "Rise in the presence of the aged," Lev. 19:32; "The pig is also unclean; although it has a split hoof, it does not chew the cud. You are not to eat their meat or touch their carcasses," Deut. 14:cool.

Furthermore, while believers tend to ignore many Old Testament laws, they embrace others, especially the Ten Commandments, as the moral underpinnings of Christian behavior (e.g., "Love your neighbor as yourself," Lev. 19:18; "You shall not commit murder," Exod. 20:13; "You shall not commit adultery," Deut. 5:18).

Why do Christians adhere to some laws and ignore others? Which ones are valid and which are not? Many Christians today make this decision based merely on whether a law seems to be relevant. Surely this haphazard and existential approach to interpreting the Old Testament Laws is inadequate.

In respect to your question why we muslims don't follow the mosaic laws?
Your questions illogical because the mosaic scripture is part of your bible but yet you christians refused to follow it and you still have the guts to ask muslims why we don't follow it?Is that not another sign of hypocrasy in you.

However, let me make it known to you that Muslims believes in all the prophets of God and their scriptures.

“Say, (O believers), “We have believed in Allah and what has been revealed to us and what has been revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims (in submission) to Him.”
Quran chapter 2 verse 136

That is why the laws of islam are similar to the mosaic laws but with some variations(improvement).In fact many of the sharia laws are found in the mosaic laws which muslims practise today.

In respect to your question on leviticus.whether it was given to moses or fabricated?hear what your theologians said about it

The traditional view is that Leviticus was compiled by Moses, or that the material in it goes back to his time, but internal clues suggest that the book developed much later in Israel's history and was completed either near the end of the Judean monarchy in the late seventh century BCE or in the exilic and post-exilic period of the sixth and fifth centuries BCE.

I want to tell that if you believe it was fabricated that means you have again confirmed that your bible contains defects and therefore one can't believe that God inspired those who wrote it because God is perfect he doesn't commit flaws.He is not an author of confusion.
But if you believe it was given to moses, so be it.The buttom line is that the book of leviticus is part of your bible whatever problems you people have with it is your problem. period!

You accused me of being a liar, that I made a particular statement, I told you to provide proof that I made such statement or else the tag of liar will be on you. Up till now you have not provided the proof .

You accused me of being a hypocrite for not believing in the mosaic law, I asked you to provide proof where I said I dnt believe the mosaic law, up till now, no proof on where I said that.

You have so far been trying different tactics to change the subject under discussion, you've diverted from Islams medical discussion to the leprosy in the bible, you where proved wrong , you now diverted it to the mosaic law and that we dnt follow it, people are seeing ur antics o!.

You think that if you believe in something, then you must follow it , and you relate that to the bible and mosaic law.

Believe :is to accept something as true. But it does mean you should follow it. I believe that the devil exist , but do I follow him? I believe that the Americans do have a law , but I'm I obligated to follow it? .if the nigerian constitution is being changed , do I say ill not follow the new one cus I believe the old one. Let me explain further, A country enacts a law, I believe that that country did enact that law , I believe that the law was enacted for that country by someone, and I believe that that someone exist . In a book I believe in,inspired by that same someone, those laws where included, the book did not state that I should follow that law, did state why I dnt have to follow it ,did state why those laws where written in the book, but did state another way for me to follow to achieve my aim of evalasting life.
So the mosaic law being in the bible is not a directive that I should follow that law, for that law was based on a covenant which I'm not under as I'm under a new convenant .the reason the mosaic was written is even stated in the bible, but you can't see it cus the only reason you read the bible is not because you believe in it, but because you are looking for fault in it.

The bible contains human history, experiences, laws, prophecies, advice, reprimands, orders, counsels and a lot of others things. These things where included in the bible to serve as a guide to our hope, our ways of life, what is good to do and what is not good to do and with its resultant consequences.
The bible was written as Gods word to mankind, to show us the way back to him, the process for the extablishment of such way is stated in the bible, and the mosaic law was part of that process, but as christians, the directive has changed,even though the main process remains the same . There is a lot to say on these, if you want to really learn about the bible and the mosaic law, pls create a thread and invite me.

A Christian is one who follows jesus, he is no longer a Christian if he does not follow jesus, believing in jesus does not make you a Christian. so if anyone tells you he does not follow jesus,he is not a Christian. Christians are not obligated to follow the mosaic law, and he is not wrong to say so cus the bible says so. the mosaic law is in the bible for many other reasons than following it. So you can see how flawed and illogical or analogy is.

Ur inability to understand the Christian way has caused you to believe that christians follow some part of the law and do not follow others.
Jesus said, love God and love ur neigbour. So if I dnt commit murder, I'm loving God and my neigbour, if I dnt commit adultery , I'm loving my God and my neigbour as I am not infringing upon the the rights of my neigbour. So the issue of selecting any part of the mosaic law is false. Do you get it now or do you need further explanation .

I just smiled when I read ur reply on your view of the mosaic law. You have so far refused to give direct answers to simple, direct questions. Ur first reason for not following the mosaic law was because its in the bible and you quickly shifted back to accusing christians. Does this answer my question, definitely NO!.

You dnt follow the mosaic law but follow the Islamic law and you you still accuse others of not following the mosaic law.

You believe the mosaic law is from allah , yet you accuse the law of frailty in medicine.

You say you believe in the law(based on the scriptures u quoted), but then you made adjustment and added variations to the mosaic law to create ur law. These means that according to ur view, the mosaic law was flawed, so it needed adjustments . U added variations so as to fit ur ideaology . You removed (abrogated) part of the mosaic law that does not go with ur religion. And yet you claim that you follow the mosaic law as giving by moses? My friend, dnt you realise others are reading ur post ? Why do you potray urself in this way.

More than half of the directive of the mosaic law is either not deliberately mentioned or changed in the ISlamic law, yet you say it is similar?, you selected some to follow and some not to follow, and you accuse others of doing the same thing, Tell me that's is not hypocrisy!.

On the issue of leviticus, I asked you if those verses you qouted are part of Gods word to moses or where fabricated by man. By ur answer, everybody can now see the kind of person you are. You refused to answer by not telling us what you believe. You stated what so called theologians say, you repeated the question back at me, but you did not state if you , you ,you! Believe the words in leviticus are man made fabrications or part of Allahs words to moses. If you trully are for the truth, tell us ur personal believe on the author of those words found at leviticus chapter 14.

In fact, all the scriptures you have quoted in ur last post, tell us who you think the author is.
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by eshbeewanna: 7:01pm On May 23, 2015
dolphinheart:

You accused me of being a liar, that I made a particular statement, I told you to provide proof that I made such statement or else the tag of liar will be on you. Up till now you have not provided the proof .

You accused me of being a hypocrite for not believing in the mosaic law, I asked you to provide proof where I said I dnt believe the mosaic law, up till now, no proof on where I said that.

You have so far been trying different tactics to change the subject under discussion, you've diverted from Islams medical discussion to the leprosy in the bible, you where proved wrong , you now diverted it to the mosaic law and that we dnt follow it, people are seeing ur antics o!.

You think that if you believe in something, then you must follow it , and you relate that to the bible and mosaic law.

Believe :is to accept something as true. But it does mean you should follow it. I believe that the devil exist , but do I follow him? I believe that the Americans do have a law , but I'm I obligated to follow it? .if the nigerian constitution is being changed , do I say ill not follow the new one cus I believe the old one. Let me explain further, A country enacts a law, I believe that that country did enact that law , I believe that the law was enacted for that country by someone, and I believe that that someone exist . In a book I believe in,inspired by that same someone, those laws where included, the book did not state that I should follow that law, did state why I dnt have to follow it ,did state why those laws where written in the book, but did state another way for me to follow to achieve my aim of evalasting life.
So the mosaic law being in the bible is not a directive that I should follow that law, for that law was based on a covenant which I'm not under as I'm under a new convenant .the reason the mosaic was written is even stated in the bible, but you can't see it cus the only reason you read the bible is not because you believe in it, but because you are looking for fault in it.

The bible contains human history, experiences, laws, prophecies, advice, reprimands, orders, counsels and a lot of others things. These things where included in the bible to serve as a guide to our hope, our ways of life, what is good to do and what is not good to do and with its resultant consequences.
The bible was written as Gods word to mankind, to show us the way back to him, the process for the extablishment of such way is stated in the bible, and the mosaic law was part of that process, but as christians, the directive has changed,even though the main process remains the same . There is a lot to say on these, if you want to really learn about the bible and the mosaic law, pls create a thread and invite me.

A Christian is one who follows jesus, he is no longer a Christian if he does not follow jesus, believing in jesus does not make you a Christian. so if anyone tells you he does not follow jesus,he is not a Christian. Christians are not obligated to follow the mosaic law, and he is not wrong to say so cus the bible says so. the mosaic law is in the bible for many other reasons than following it. So you can see how flawed and illogical or analogy is.

Ur inability to understand the Christian way has caused you to believe that christians follow some part of the law and do not follow others.
Jesus said, love God and love ur neigbour. So if I dnt commit murder, I'm loving God and my neigbour, if I dnt commit adultery , I'm loving my God and my neigbour as I am not infringing upon the the rights of my neigbour. So the issue of selecting any part of the mosaic law is false. Do you get it now or do you need further explanation .

I just smiled when I read ur reply on your view of the mosaic law. You have so far refused to give direct answers to simple, direct questions. Ur first reason for not following the mosaic law was because its in the bible and you quickly shifted back to accusing christians. Does this answer my question, definitely NO!.

You dnt follow the mosaic law but follow the Islamic law and you you still accuse others of not following the mosaic law.

You believe the mosaic law is from allah , yet you accuse the law of frailty in medicine.

You say you believe in the law(based on the scriptures u quoted), but then you made adjustment and added variations to the mosaic law to create ur law. These means that according to ur view, the mosaic law was flawed, so it needed adjustments . U added variations so as to fit ur ideaology . You removed (abrogated) part of the mosaic law that does not go with ur religion. And yet you claim that you follow the mosaic law as giving by moses? My friend, dnt you realise others are reading ur post ? Why do you potray urself in this way.

More than half of the directive of the mosaic law is either not deliberately mentioned or changed in the ISlamic law, yet you say it is similar?, you selected some to follow and some not to follow, and you accuse others of doing the same thing, Tell me that's is not hypocrisy!.

On the issue of leviticus, I asked you if those verses you qouted are part of Gods word to moses or where fabricated by man. By ur answer, everybody can now see the kind of person you are. You refused to answer by not telling us what you believe. You stated what so called theologians say, you repeated the question back at me, but you did not state if you , you ,you! Believe the words in leviticus are man made fabrications or part of Allahs words to moses. If you trully are for the truth, tell us ur personal believe on the author of those words found at leviticus chapter 14.

In fact, all the scriptures you have quoted in ur last post, tell us who you think the author is.

Oga! If I call you a big fraud you will begin to tantrum again.You don't know you claim you are not obliged to follow a particular laws.What ity means is that you don't believe in those laws by common sense.It is foolishness on your part asking me give you proof of were you said that verbatim.Please you don't know logic I repeat go and learn it.Stop your cunny attitude you are not talking to fools.

Again I want to ask you is your explanation above the kind of God demands from believers?That you should just believe by heart and not by practise.Have you forgotten that your bible said:

James 2:14-26New King James Version (NKJV)

Faith Without Works Is Dead
14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him?
If you claimed you are not obliged to follow the mosaic law your bible as replied above.But the funny thing is that you christians still follow the ten commandment which is a mosaic law.
Can you see your double standard(Hypocracy).Are you not an Hypocrite here again?
Just look at how you shot yourself again!

You are not even ashamed of yourself asking if muslims practise the mosaic laws?you christian lay claim to the bible as your scripture by including another religion's scripture as part of the bible.In which you are not ready to follow.I want to ask you what moral right do have to ask muslims why they don't practise the mosaic law?If you as a christian that believe the bible as word of God,is not obliged to follow it.Again can't you see you question is senseless.

If I tell you that moslems practise the mosaic laws but with some modification in it.A person who understands religion and it laws would know that are meant to be reviewed.Even secular laws are reviewed.But it is different in your case,where you claimed that those law are not meant for you at all and yet you still follow the ten commandment which are part of the mosaic laws.
If jesus came with new laws tell me.Why did he say "he came not to abolish the law but rather to fulfil it"?
Again if you claim you are not obliged to follow the laws.Tell me what penal code jesus brought for crimes like stealing,adultry,fornication,slandering,murder,blasphemy and the likes.Because Islamic law gave similar punishment to that of mosaic laws for the above crimes.And you open your mouth to tell me muslims don't practise mosaic laws.
Do you see your level of ignorance?
The truth is christianity does not have laws and that's why you christians are lawless people.You advocate gay evil things in the world like Gay Bishop,same sex marriage,nudity in the house of God and the likes.Among the three Abrahamic religion its only in christianity you don't have penal code for crimes. That's is why you have no concensus when it comes to religious jurispundence.Each denomination interpretes the bible according to their own whims and caprises.

In respect to leviticus you should bury your head in shame asking me that question again.
I want ask you did the muslim write it?That you are asking me if it was fabricated or was giving to moses?
Let's even assumed it was fabricated.Does it not corrobote that the bible is corrupted.Is God incapacitated that he would allow it word to be fabricated and if he inspired the wtitting of the bible.Did he inspire the fabrication of leviticus?
But if it was part of the books giving to moses what contention do you have with that?
Please ask your clerics the question. You don't ask you neighbour why your house is messed up but rather you are to ask your family.Is just common sense and simple logic which you don't have.
The reason why I quoted leviticus for you is just proove to you that if you christians believe muhammed science of medcine is wrong then the bible science of medcine is wrong too.And the reason for you people's aim is to find fault too.
But I tell you don't throw stones when you are living in a glass house.
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by truthman2012(m): 7:14pm On May 23, 2015
Another medical advice from Dr, Prophet Muhammad:
''Nothing Polutes Water''
https://www.nairaland.com/2332946/laughable-hadiths-when-muhammad-became
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by truthman2012(m): 7:14pm On May 23, 2015
Another medical advice from Dr, Prophet Muhammad:

''Nothing Polutes Water''

https://www.nairaland.com/2332946/laughable-hadiths-when-muhammad-became
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by dolphinheart(m): 1:48pm On May 24, 2015
eshbeewanna:

Oga! If I call you a big fraud you will begin to tantrum again.You don't know you claim you are not obliged to follow a particular laws.What ity means is that you don't believe in those laws by common sense.It is foolishness on your part asking me give you proof of were you said that verbatim.Please you don't know logic I repeat go and learn it.Stop your cunny attitude you are not talking to fools.

Again I want to ask you is your explanation above the kind of God demands from believers?That you should just believe by heart and not by practise.Have you forgotten that your bible said:

14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him?
If you claimed you are not obliged to follow the mosaic law your bible as replied above.But the funny thing is that you christians still follow the ten commandment which is a mosaic law.
Can you see your double standard(Hypocracy).Are you not an Hypocrite here again?
Just look at how you shot yourself again!

You are not even ashamed of yourself asking if muslims practise the mosaic laws?you christian lay claim to the bible as your scripture by including another religion's scripture as part of the bible.In which you are not ready to follow.I want to ask you what moral right do have to ask muslims why they don't practise the mosaic law?If you as a christian that believe the bible as word of God,is not obliged to follow it.Again can't you see you question is senseless.

If I tell you that moslems practise the mosaic laws but with some modification in it.A person who understands religion and it laws would know that are meant to be reviewed.Even secular laws are reviewed.But it is different in your case,where you claimed that those law are not meant for you at all and yet you still follow the ten commandment which are part of the mosaic laws.
If jesus came with new laws tell me.Why did he say "he came not to abolish the law but rather to fulfil it"?
Again if you claim you are not obliged to follow the laws.Tell me what penal code jesus brought for crimes like stealing,adultry,fornication,slandering,murder,blasphemy and the likes.Because Islamic law gave similar punishment to that of mosaic laws for the above crimes.And you open your mouth to tell me muslims don't practise mosaic laws.
Do you see your level of ignorance?
The truth is christianity does not have laws and that's why you christians are lawless people.You advocate gay evil things in the world like Gay Bishop,same sex marriage,nudity in the house of God and the likes.Among the three Abrahamic religion its only in christianity you don't have penal code for crimes. That's is why you have no concensus when it comes to religious jurispundence.Each denomination interpretes the bible according to their own whims and caprises.

In respect to leviticus you should bury your head in shame asking me that question again.
I want ask you did the muslim write it?That you are asking me if it was fabricated or was giving to moses?
Let's even assumed it was fabricated.Does it not corrobote that the bible is corrupted.Is God incapacitated that he would allow it word to be fabricated and if he inspired the wtitting of the bible.Did he inspire the fabrication of leviticus?
But if it was part of the books giving to moses what contention do you have with that?
Please ask your clerics the question. You don't ask you neighbour why your house is messed up but rather you are to ask your family.Is just common sense and simple logic which you don't have.
The reason why I quoted leviticus for you is just proove to you that if you christians believe muhammed science of medcine is wrong then the bible science of medcine is wrong too.And the reason for you people's aim is to find fault too.
But I tell you don't throw stones when you are living in a glass house.

Still, you refused to provide proof to support ur accusation that isaid/posted a particular sentence or sentenses, as long as you dnt provide those proofs for the world to see, the tag of hypocrite and liar will be placed on you.

I defined what believe is to you as : to accept something as true .

I accept the mosaic law as true , do you?.
I accept it as real, do you.?
I accept it as from God, do you?

Some verses in the quran has been abrogated, but those verses are still in the quran, you accept and believe in the existence and divine source of those verses, but u dnt follow it but follow the verses that did the abrogration. If you can do that and call it common sense, why can't you then accept the better common sense in front of you. As you said , you are not a fool .

When you read the bible, you learn about Gods purpose, the reasons for following the mosaic law was stated there, the reasons for christians not being obligated to follow it is also written there. I dnt follow ur own common sence, I follow what the bible says. The bible is meant for learning, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, so that you can be equipped to do Gods word . The bible contains history on how God dealt with men, his justice, power, love and mercy are all stipulated there.
Ur sense stipulates that when something is written in the bible, then you must follow it , my sence stipulates that when something is written in the bible, it is for a reason, it is for a purpose, the reason and purpose behind what is written determines how you will handle what is written and how to apply it in ur lives.

This is the second time I'm giving and telling you the difference between believing and following something. I hope common sense will prevail this time.

I do not understand this statement : "again I want to ask you is your explanation above the kind of god demands from believers? ". Pls rephrase the statement.

Are you saying that I sad that "you should just believe by heart and not by practise"? If its so pls show me where I said it, and if not , pls tell me why you added it to ur post . Pls I beg u , dnt jump my questions.

When you make statements, pls add prove to ur statements, you said christians still follow the ten commandments, which command do they follow and how? Explain the command you think they follow and ill show u ur flaw. If you dnt , then the hypocrisy u accuse me of stays with you as a brand anywhere you go.

Like I said in my post, if you want to know how and why jesus came to fufill the law and about Christian laws, create a new thread for it, you have been attempting and succeeding in changing the main issue in all ur posts. Maybe you think this is a boxing match and you are searching for weak spots. If you really want to know those things, create a thread for it.

I'm not ashamed of asking you if you practise the mosaic law , you state that the mosaic law is from God, do you follow the law as stated(word for word, giving from God to moses) by moses?if yes, let us know , if no , let us know.
Or do you take part of it, leave part of it and adjust parts of it under the pretense of review? Are you saying that Gods law can be reviewed ? That it is not perfect so it needs review from time to time? PLS ANSWER MY QUESTIONs!!.

"Similar" is different from "same" if you are following a law similar to the mosaic law, then you are following a law that's not the same as the mosaic law. Nigeria is following 1999 constitution, its similar to the previous constitution but not the same as the previous constitution, and the previous constitution cannot be used. For example, the mosaic law made statements on how the Sabbath should be observed, so do you follow that? Why did you remove it in ur review?

Can you see the hypocrisy now? I say I dnt follow it , you say you follow it (not sure as you have not clarified urself) or u follow something similar , yet the similarity is not up to 10%. In any case, you are not following the law, word for word as giving by allah to moses. So how come you accuse others of not following it too?. Or is the mosaic law not allahs law again.

Ill jump over ur postulations on christianity and its laws as I see it as an attempt to change the direction of the discussion again . If you want to discuss about Christian law, create a thread for it .

On the issue of leviticus you quoted, I want you , you ,you!!, to tell us who you believe authored those words you posted. Is it ur own words u created from ur mind, or is it a fabrication included in a book? Or is it of divine origin ?

Its You, you, yooou!,not me, not the bible that claimed that God gave moses a book or message. Is the words you quoted in lev chapter 14 part of that book or message? Why is the question hard for you to answer, if you dnt know, just state you dnt know.

If I find fault in ur book, does common sense teach that the solution of the fault I find in ur book is to find fault in my book too? Does that remove the fault I found in ur book? Are you saying the two books are faulty?
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by Orunto: 7:28pm On May 24, 2015
This is very islamic and punjabic as well!!!!
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by eshbeewanna: 9:05am On May 25, 2015
dolphinheart:

I defined what believe is to you as : to accept something as true .

I accept the mosaic law as true , do you?.
I accept it as real, do you.?
I accept it as from God, do you?

You are just a big fraud!Does your bible tells you that you should just believe that something exist and just for the sake of mere existece and not to follow it?
You believe God exist.
You believe that Jesus once existed.
You believe the bible is the word of God but you are not obliged to practise all these believes I gave to you as example.How does it make you a complete believer when you are not ready to practise them?Is this the kind of believe God wants from us?
Aint your analogy stupid and hypocritical?
That was why I gave you quotation from the Bible that support my view that faith without works is useless.

I quote it again

Please hear what jesus says again

Jesus orders Christians to follow the Law of Moses in the Old Testament:  "Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.  I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.  (Matthew 5:17-18)"  It is quite clear from these verses from the New Testament that Jesus peace be upon him did honor the Old Testament and did say that every single "letter" of it has to be honored, followed and fulfilled.

The verses of Matthew 23:1-3

"Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 'The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat.  So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.'  (Matthew 23:1-3)"
  We clearly see in these verses that Jesus peace be upon him did not prohibit for the Old Testament to be followed, but only warned his followers to not follow it the way the current religious leaders of the Law (the Jewish Rabies) were following it.
Therefore mr Liar there is nothing you have to say here anymore except you just want to argue just for the fun of it.Your master jesus has said it all by giving that statement to expose hypocrites like you who would later want to twist is word.I would rather believe Jesus rather than believe a Pathological Liar like you.Any contrary view from the bible to what jesus said above will mean your bible contradicts itself.

You asking me to give you were you said you don't believe in the OT verbatim is just an evidence of you lacking deductive reasoning.Don't you know if you claim you are not obliged to follow a particular laws,what it implies is that you don't believe in the laws?
Please I beg you stop playing foolery to the world.Please make use of your brain.The fact that you acknowledge the existence of anything does not mean you believe in that thing.True believe is practising what you believe in.Jesus already explain that to you above.

Talking about giving examples I had giving enough to you is just your deceptive nature that failed to acknowledge it go back to my previous post and you will see it.

If you think we muslims do not practise the mosaic laws I would advise you open another tread on that.

Concerning leviticus chapter 14 you should be ashamed of yourself I repeat again, asking me if the verse are my own fabrication?You are just a slow poke.Is the verses not in your bible?Did I write the bible?
Your theologians agreed that it was wrtten by moses.yet you are asking me if it was part of the scripture giving to moses?If you know you don't have anywhere to hide why not surrender to the truth? If you believe otherwise why not state your believe about the chapter and let see what you have to say.In fact you are an epitome of tricks and lies.

Again you displayed your ignorance by saying moses was not given books. I don't know what you understand by books,because what I know is that God reveal messages to all the prophets which were written down for the purpose of teaching it and practising.Even your bible claimed God even used his hand to write some.I wonder if God is a Man!

" Moses went up into Mount Sinai again and there received the Ten Commandments a second time (Ex. 34:1,29). There was given hundreds of laws for the people, these laws were divided into in three phases:  

Moral Laws (10 Commandments written by the finger of God),

Civil Laws (Dietary and Judicial also), and
Ceremonial Laws (Sacrifices, Feast Days, etc.)".

These are words of bible experts who know better than you.yet you just spew out rubbish to condenm what they say.
Your lack of sound understanding makes you think may be God sent physical book from heaven to moses.If not you wouldnt be asking whether moses was given book.

Talking about finding fault.I ask you again that does it make sense to you, if someone staying in a glass house is throwing stones at people?

The truth is you are just acting like a wounded lion because you have been floored.
Your arguement and analogies are just too weak!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Denmark Is Loosing / Ruling On A Child That Committed Suicide Before The Age Of Puberty / Download Free Muslim Names With Meaning Mobile App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 338
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.