Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,239 members, 7,953,907 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science (8050 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by dolphinheart(m): 1:50pm On May 25, 2015
eshbeewanna:

You are just a big fraud!Does your bible tells you that you should just believe that something exist and just for the sake of mere existece and not to follow it?
You believe God exist.
You believe that Jesus once existed.
You believe the bible is the word of God but you are not obliged to practise all these believes I gave to you as example.How does it make you a complete believer when you are not ready to practise them?Is this the kind of believe God wants from us?
Aint your analogy stupid and hypocritical?
That was why I gave you quotation from the Bible that support my view that faith without works is useless.

I quote it again
James 2:14-26New King James Version (NKJV)

Faith Without Works Is Dead
14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him?

Please hear what jesus says again

Jesus orders Christians to follow the Law of Moses in the Old Testament:  "Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.  I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.  (Matthew 5:17-18)"  It is quite clear from these verses from the New Testament that Jesus peace be upon him did honor the Old Testament and did say that every single "letter" of it has to be honored, followed and fulfilled.

The verses of Matthew 23:1-3

"Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 'The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat.  So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.'  (Matthew 23:1-3)"
  We clearly see in these verses that Jesus peace be upon him did not prohibit for the Old Testament to be followed, but only warned his followers to not follow it the way the current religious leaders of the Law (the Jewish Rabies) were following it.
Therefore mr Liar there is nothing you have to say here anymore except you just want to argue just for the fun of it.Your master jesus has said it all by giving that statement to expose hypocrites like you who would later want to twist is word.I would rather believe Jesus rather than believe a Pathological Liar like you.Any contrary view from the bible to what jesus said above will mean your bible contradicts itself.

You asking me to give you were you said you don't believe in the OT verbatim is just an evidence of you lacking deductive reasoning.Don't you know if you claim you are not obliged to follow a particular laws,what it implies is that you don't believe in the laws?
Please I beg you stop playing foolery to the world.Please make use of your brain.The fact that you acknowledge the existence of anything does not mean you believe in that thing.True believe is practising what you believe in.Jesus already explain that to you above.

Talking about giving examples I had giving enough to you is just your deceptive nature that failed to acknowledge it go back to my previous post and you will see it.

If you think we muslims do not practise the mosaic laws I would advise you open another tread on that.

Concerning leviticus chapter 14 you should be ashamed of yourself I repeat again, asking me if the verse are my own fabrication?You are just a slow poke.Is the verses not in your bible?Did I write the bible?
Your theologians agreed that it was wrtten by moses.yet you are asking me if it was part of the scripture giving to moses?If you know you don't have anywhere to hide why not surrender to the truth? If you believe otherwise why not state your believe about the chapter and let see what you have to say.In fact you are an epitome of tricks and lies.

Again you displayed your ignorance by saying moses was not given books. I don't know what you understand by books,because what I know is that God reveal messages to all the prophets which were written down for the purpose of teaching it and practising.Even your bible claimed God even used his hand to write some.I wonder if God is a Man!

" Moses went up into Mount Sinai again and there received the Ten Commandments a second time (Ex. 34:1,29). There was given hundreds of laws for the people, these laws were divided into in three phases:  

Moral Laws (10 Commandments written by the finger of God),

Civil Laws (Dietary and Judicial also), and
Ceremonial Laws (Sacrifices, Feast Days, etc.)".

These are words of bible experts who know better than you.yet you just spew out rubbish to condenm what they say.
Your lack of sound understanding makes you think may be God sent physical book from heaven to moses.If not you wouldnt be asking whether moses was given book.

Talking about finding fault.I ask you again that does it make sense to you, if someone staying in a glass house is throwing stones at people?

The truth is you are just acting like a wounded lion because you have been floored.
Your arguement and analogies are just too weak!

First, you said I posted some things, and for that you called me a liar and hypocrite , and I asked you to show me and the whole world where I said such . You still have not showed me or the world several posts later. The tag of liar and hypocrite shall remain on you untill you show the world where I made such statement.

Now u re trying again to ascribe another analogical lie to me indirectly and i will not allow it.
Neither me, nor the bible ever told you that I or the bible believe that I believe some things just exist just for the sake of mere existence. I never made that statement and neither does the bible.
In fact, I used the word " reason" several times in my post. That there is a reason why God gave the mosaic law to the isrealites, a reason why it is included in the scriptures , a reason why christians do not follow the mosaic law.
I believe everything in the scriptures is inspired,it is written for a reason, but must I do everything there? The answer is no. must I follow the mosaic law on the issue of marriage and divorce, the answer is no and the reasons for not following it is also written in the bible. Sitting down, taking ur time to look at the reason , concept , and meaning of statements in the bible will help you a lot in understanding what the bible is really telling you.

I , as a Christian practice what the scriptures tells me to practise, not what you think I should practise.
You have a knack of trying to twist others peoples statements, adding topics that is not part of the discussion, postulating beliefs that you cannot defend and more importantly, refusing to answer serious but simple questions posted to you. You do all this in a desperate bid to hide the truth on the threads topic and to have the ability to shift ground in case ur have been found wanting in ur post.

U are still trying to deviate again by posting another bible verse you dnt understand .
U quoted a bible verses but you do not understand it, u only see the words but you do not grasp the meaning, you deliberately refused to explain these key words "I came to fufill it " and "untill everything is accomplished". If you want to know what jesus was really saying there, please create another thread for us to discuss it as I wunt deviate with you.

Now let's analyse ur statement again and you at it from ur side.
U said jesus (a prophet you believe in ) made a statement about the mosaic law and said not a word will pass away from it, has a word or letter not been removed from the mosaic law when you reviewed it to make the Islamic law? Has the Islamic law not removed some words from the mosaic law in creating something similar ? If your answer is yes, then you are saying jesus is a liar, if ur answer is no, then you have to proof that every letter in the mosaic law is found in the Islamic law.

Now back to the issue of believe and ur statement of deductive reasoning. I'm now starting to believe that ur reasoning is flawed because you can't seperate "believe" from "belief" and the reality of both when It comes to the scriptures. If I where you, ill take a closer at those two words.

First example:
I believe nigeria has a constitution before the 1999 constitution , that previous constitution is binding on u as long as you claim to be a nigerian or u reside in its territory. You believe this constitution exist and you know its true, you even followed it. but is this constitution still binding on you now? No. Cus a new constitution has been established. You dnt follow the old constitution despite ur believe in it
2nd example
I believe the mosaic law existed, I believe, it was written down and followed. My belief states that I dnt have to follow the believe in the existence of the mosaic law and it give me enough reasons not to follow it. My belief states what I should do concerning all the inspired words in the bible. If you want to know what my belief is, what it says, its reasons for doing or saying what is written down, pls create a thread and I will gladly tell you.
Jesus did not tell me to practice the mosaic law, it is you that think that jesus told me to practise it. More interesting is the fact that it is you that does not follow ur own thinking of what jesus said as you dnt follow the mosaic law letter for letter , but follow what you think is similar to it.

Concerning levitucus chapter 14, let's see who is the slowpoke here.

did I ask you if the verses you quoted are ur own fabrication? Definitely NO! , so I wonder where you got that idea from.
I said that you believe that the bible as we have it now is corrupted , that some verses are fabricated and added to it by men (if I'm wrong let me know o). Hence I posted the question to you that since it was you! you! you! you! That quoted that chapter, you! You! You!, not me, not others, should be able to tell us the authority behind that chapter, is it of divine origin as in , is it part of the original book God gave to moses or is it a later fabrication by man . This is a very simple question that I think you, who posted the verses in the first place can answer.

I did not say its fabricated, neither I'm I suggesting it . It is you that say some part of the bible is fabricated and false, and I'm asking you is that are those verses you quoted among the fabricated verses or its among the book allah gave to moses.
If you can't explain your view or belief as to the divinity of those verses you quoted, a simple "I don't know" will do. All these ur parabolations reminds people reading ur post of "oga at the top" u dnt even understand the question and you are calling someone a slowpoke.

U say I'm lying, pls tell or show the world where I said "moses was not giving a book " . Ur refusal to provide where I made such statement while only make everyone confirm who you really are.

My questions to you goes deeper than talk about finding fault, I asked you is ur method the best way of answering people who think that ur scriptures are faulty?
Do you think finding fault in theirs absolve the fault in urs? Do you think both sides are faulty?

You say I act like a wounded lion, but you are the one shifting about, not answering simple questions , not going straight, accusing someone of not doing things the he himself refused to do.
U cut part of my post away cus you can't answer the questions there, or you feel answering the questions will put you on a wrong footing. Simple simple questions on ur view u cannot answer, yet u say you are truthfull.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by eshbeewanna: 3:22pm On May 26, 2015
[quote author=dolphinheart post=34079699]

First, you said I posted some things, and for that you called me a liar and hypocrite , and I asked you to show me and the whole world where I said such . You still have not showed me or the world several posts later. The tag of liar and hypocrite shall remain on you untill you show the world where I made such statement.

Now u re trying again to ascribe another analogical lie to me indirectly and i will not allow it.
Neither me, nor the bible ever told you that I or the bible believe that I believe some things just exist just for the sake of mere existence. I never made that statement and neither does the bible.
In fact, I used the word " reason" several times in my post. That there is a reason why God gave the mosaic law to the isrealites, a reason why it is included in the scriptures , a reason why christians do not follow the mosaic law.
I believe everything in the scriptures is inspired,it is written for a reason, but must I do everything there? The answer is no. must I follow the mosaic law on the issue of marriage and divorce, the answer is no and the reasons for not following it is also written in the bible. Sitting down, taking ur time to look at the reason , concept , and meaning of statements in the bible will help you a lot in understanding what the bible is really telling you.

I , as a Christian practice what the scriptures tells me to practise, not what you think I should practise.
You have a knack of trying to twist others peoples statements, adding topics that is not part of the discussion, postulating beliefs that you cannot defend and more importantly, refusing to answer serious but simple questions posted to you. You do all this in a desperate bid to hide the truth on the threads topic and to have the ability to shift ground in case ur have been found wanting in ur post.

U are still trying to deviate again by posting another bible verse you dnt understand .
U quoted a bible verses but you do not understand it, u only see the words but you do not grasp the meaning, you deliberately refused to explain these key words "I came to fufill it " and "untill everything is accomplished". If you want to know what jesus was really saying there, please create another thread for us to discuss it as I wunt deviate with you.

U said jesus (a prophet you believe in ) made a statement about the mosaic law and said not a word will pass away from it, has a word or letter not been removed from the mosaic law when you reviewed it to make the Islamic law? Has the Islamic law not removed some words from the mosaic law in creating something similar ? If your answer is yes, then you are saying jesus is a liar, if ur answer is no, then you have to proof that every letter in the mosaic law is found in the Islamic law.

Now back to the issue of believe and ur statement of deductive reasoning. I'm now starting to believe that ur reasoning is flawed because you can't seperate "believe" from "belief" and the reality of both when It comes to the scriptures. If I where you, ill take a closer at those two words.

First example:
I believe nigeria has a constitution before the 1999 constitution , that previous constitution is binding on u as long as you claim to be a nigerian or u reside in its territory. You believe this constitution exist and you know its true, you even followed it. but is this constitution still binding on you now? No. Cus a new constitution has been established. You dnt follow the old constitution despite ur believe in it
2nd example
I believe the mosaic law existed, I believe, it was written down and followed. My belief states that I dnt have to follow the believe in the existence of the mosaic law and it give me enough reasons not to follow it. My belief states what I should do concerning all the inspired words in the bible. If you want to know what my belief is, what it says, its reasons for doing or saying what is written down, pls create a thread and I will gladly tell you.
Jesus did not tell me to practice the mosaic law, it is you that think that jesus told me to practise it. More interesting is the fact that it is you that does not follow ur own thinking of what jesus said as you dnt follow the mosaic law letter for letter , but follow what you think is similar to it.

did I ask you if the verses you quoted are ur own fabrication? Definitely NO! , so I wonder where you got that idea from.
I said that you believe that the bible as we have it now is corrupted , that some verses are fabricated and added to it by men (if I'm wrong let me know o). Hence I posted the question to you that since it was you! you! you! you! That quoted that chapter, you! You! You!, not me, not others, should be able to tell us the authority behind that chapter, is it of divine origin as in , is it part of the original book God gave to moses or is it a later fabrication by man . This is a very simple question that I think you, who posted the verses in the first place can answer.

I did not say its fabricated, neither I'm I suggesting it . It is you that say some part of the bible is fabricated and false, and I'm asking you is that are those verses you quoted among the fabricated verses or its among the book allah gave to moses.
If you can't explain your view or belief as to the divinity of those verses you quoted, a simple "I don't know" will do. All these ur parabolations reminds people reading ur post of "oga at the top" u dnt even understand the question and you are calling someone a slowpoke.

U say I'm lying, pls tell or show the world where I said "moses was not giving a book " . Ur refusal to provide where I made such statement while only make everyone confirm who you really are.

My questions to you goes deeper than talk about finding fault, I asked you is ur method the best way of answering people who think that ur scriptures are faulty?
Do you think finding fault in theirs absolve the fault in urs? Do you think both sides are faulty?

You say I act like a wounded lion, but you are the one shifting about, not answering simple questions , not going straight, accusing someone of not doing things the he himself refused to do.
U cut part of my post away cus you can't answer the questions there, or you feel answering the questions will put you on a wrong footing. Simple simple questions on ur view u cannot answer, yet u say you are truthfull. [/quo

You don't even know what you are saying anymore because you are not coherrent anymore.Is better for you to shut up than causing more damage to yourself.
Again you claimed you did not say it was fabricated neither did you suggest it.
This is your statement below
:
On the issue of leviticus you quoted, I want you , you ,you!!, to tell us who you believe authored those words you posted. Is it ur own words u created from ur mind, or is it a fabrication included in a book? Or is it of divine origin?

In your statement above it very obvious that your were the one who brought up the issue of fabrication because you went as far as asking me whether I fabricated it(is it ur own words u created from you mind?)Or is it fabrication in the bible That's your question to me.
If you didn't believe it was fabricated why did you ask me the question about fabrication because I never said that to you.In fact I was the one who quoted the leviticus to support my view that bible science of medcine too is wrong if you believe muhammed's own is wrong!where I mentioned anything about fabrication was when I used the word "if you believe that the verse was fabricated...".
Since you claimed you didn't not suggest it and I did not say it in my previous post,why did you ask me the question about fabrication.
And I repeat again quote me where I said it was fabricated?Since you have accussed me!

You claimed again that I lied against you that you said moses was not given a book.

This your statement below

"U say I'm lying, pls tell or show the world where I said "moses was not giving a book " . Ur refusal to provide where I made such statement while only make everyone confirm who you really are"

This is my proof below that you said so:

"Its You, you, yooou!,not me, not the bible that claimed that God gave moses a book or message"

You can see how you exposed your lies to the world!

Talking about belief I have told you earlier that their is nothing you can say that can show that you are right because all your explanations are direct opposite of what Jesus and bible said.
And you don't expect anybody to believe you because you are a Professional LIAR.
Which is so evident in your various statements.

You said ealier again that I claimed you christians practise the ten commandment and yet you said you are not obliged to follow the mosaic laws in which ten commandment is part of.Hence I should show you how you practise it?
In my reply I quoted the ten commandement for you and I ask you whether you don't practise what God explained to you in the laws that you must not do.uptill now you didn't say anything about it.Yet you kept asking question that I had already answered but you just want me to quote you verbatim which is not logical.And moreover jesus himself as cleared the matter in the bible,which supported my view.

Let me just tell you,you are somebody that pretend to know about your bible but you know nothing but ignorance.To the extent that even when bible experts,renown theologians and jesus are talking your are ready to shove them aside.It is obvious people like you can't be regarded as authourity because you turn things that are obvious and upright upside down with your white Lies and flaggrant Hypocracy.
Have told you are drowned all ready.You are only just playing foolery as usual.
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by dolphinheart(m): 11:28pm On May 26, 2015
[quote author=eshbeewanna post=34112079][/quote]

God o!
Someone once said that he will not reply you , I was too late in understanding the reason why

A Muslim also said he did not read ur post, despite the fact that he made mention of part of my reply to ur post. I should have taking time to find out why he does not read ur post.

If I had known that you make statements you can't defend , I would not have asked you to defend ur statements. If I had known that you see questions as categorical statements , even after seing the (?) sign , I would have kept quiet . But I kept going on thinking you will understand , despite your being brought up among people who are happy to use derogatory and abusive words.

Fabrication:
My initial question was made with the believe that you , as a muslim , believe that the bible has been adulterated , that some human fabrications has been included into the bible and thus currupted the original books God gave to moses and jesus.

You, a Muslim now quote from that book in which you muslims say parts of it are fabricated.
This now made me ask the question: that that part of the bible you qouted,is it part of the book God gave to moses and jesus? Or is it part of the bible you (muslims)say is fabricated(man made)?

That above, is a question I've been trying to get you to answer. Now I know you will never answer that question.

I apologize for my mistake. In my last post , I said "you said(say)" something concerning fabrication , I wanted to say " I believe that you view part of the bible as being fabricated".

If you do not view parts of the bible as being fabricated, pls feel free to let everyone know, feel free to let everyone know ur view on the divinity of the bible verses you quoted.

Lastly, I do not believe that any part of the bible is fabricated . I brought the issue up cus I believe you believe that parts of the bible is fabricated. And I wanted to know ur view on it , expecially the verses you quoted.

Moses and the book:

U stated that I said "that moses was not giving a book". I asked you to provide prove where I said such . Do you think the answer you gave showed that I said that?. I said "you and not i said "moses was giving a book",how did you now calculate that to me saying "moses was not giving a book". Your religion made a statement, and I was just reminding you of the statement ur religion made.

Belief:

If you want to know what jesus meant with those words in the verses you quoted, expecially the words "fufilled" and "established" , pls create a thread for it .or do you know what those words mean?

Ten commandments:
Tell me which law in the ten commandments Christian follow, how they follow it, and I will show you ur flaw and how wrong you are .

Thread:
Do you believe the hadiths on the camel piss and fly wings issue ? Or do you agree with some of ur fellow muslims that the hadiths are fabricated ?
or do you have the view that moses made mistakes as to medicine ?
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by dolphinheart(m): 11:47pm On May 26, 2015
@ eshbeewanna

Questions I've asked you and you vehemently refused to answer.

(1) Pls where did I state that
"cleansing is not the same
meaning with treatment for
leprosy in the bible".
Ur refusal to provide a post I used the same exact words in
my sentence will put the tag of
Liar on you

(2)You accused me of being a
hypocrite for not believing in the mosaic law, I asked you to
provide proof where I said I dnt
believe the mosaic law, up till
now, no proof on where I said
that.

(3)Are you saying that I said that"you should just believe by
heart and not by practise"? If its so pls show me where I said it,? and if not , pls tell me why you added it to ur post? . Pls I beg u , dnt jump my questions.

(4)When you make statements,
pls add prove to ur statements,
you said christians still follow
the ten commandments, which
command do they follow and
how? Explain the command you think they follow and ill show u ur flaw. If you dnt , then the hypocrisy u accuse me of stays with you as a brand anywhere you go.

(5) I'm not ashamed of asking you if you practise the mosaic law , you state that the mosaic law is from God, do you follow the law as stated(word for word, giving from God to moses) by moses?
if yes, let us know , if no , let us
know.

(6)Or do you take part of it(mosaic law), leave part of it and adjust parts of it under the pretense of review?

(7)Are you saying that Gods law can be reviewed ? That it is not perfect so it needs review from time to time? PLS ANSWER MY QUESTIONs!!.

(coolFor example, the mosaic law
made statements on how the
Sabbath should be observed,
so do you follow that? Why did
you remove it in ur review?

(9)On the issue of leviticus you
quoted, I want you , you ,you!!,
to tell us who you believe
authored those words you
posted. Is it ur own words u
created from ur mind, or is it a
fabrication included in a book?
Or is it of divine origin ?

(10)If I find fault in ur book, does common sense teach that the solution of the fault I find in ur book is to find fault in my book too? Does that remove the fault I found in ur book? Are you saying the two books are faulty?

(11)Now let's analyse ur statement again and you at it from ur side. U said Jesus (a prophet you believe in ) made a statement about the mosaic law and said not a word will pass away from it, has a word or letter not been removed from the mosaic law when you reviewed it to make the Islamic law? Has the Islamic law not removed some words from the mosaic law in creating
something similar ? If your
answer is yes, then you are
saying Jesus is a liar, if ur
answer is no, then you have to
proof that every letter in the
mosaic law is found in the
Islamic law.
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by eshbeewanna: 7:41am On May 27, 2015
dolphinheart:

First example:
2nd example

U cut part of my post away cus you can't answer the questions there, or you feel answering the questions will put you on a wrong footing. Simple simple questions on ur view u cannot answer, yet u say you are truthfull.

You don't even know what you are saying anymore because you are not coherrent anymore.Is better for you to shut up than causing more damage to yourself.
Again you claimed you did not say it was fabricated neither did you suggest it.
This is your statement below
:
On the issue of leviticus you quoted, I want you , you ,you!!, to tell us who you believe authored those words you posted. Is it ur own words u created from ur mind, or is it a fabrication included in a book? Or is it of divine origin?

In your statement above it very obvious that your were the one who brought up the issue of fabrication because you went as far as asking me whether I fabricated it(is it ur own words u created from you mind?)Or is it fabrication in the bible That's your question to me.
If you didn't believe it was fabricated why did you ask me the question about fabrication because I never said that to you.In fact I was the one who quoted the leviticus to support my view that bible science of medcine too is wrong if you believe muhammed's own is wrong!where I mentioned anything about fabrication was when I used the word "if you believe that the verse was fabricated...".
Since you claimed you didn't not suggest it and I did not say it in my previous post,why did you ask me the question about fabrication.
And I repeat again quote me where I said it was fabricated?Since you have accussed me!

You claimed again that I lied against you that you said moses was not given a book.

This your statement below

"U say I'm lying, pls tell or show the world where I said "moses was not giving a book " . Ur refusal to provide where I made such statement while only make everyone confirm who you really are"

This is my proof below that you said so:

"Its You, you, yooou!,not me, not the bible that claimed that God gave moses a book or message"

You can see how you exposed your lies to the world!

Talking about belief I have told you earlier that their is nothing you can say that can show that you are right because all your explanations are direct opposite of what Jesus and bible said.
And you don't expect anybody to believe you because you are a Professional LIAR.
Which is so evident in your various statements.

You said ealier again that I claimed you christians practise the ten commandment and yet you said you are not obliged to follow the mosaic laws in which ten commandment is part of.Hence I should show you how you practise it?
In my reply I quoted the ten commandement for you and I ask you whether you don't practise what God explained to you in the laws that you must not do.uptill now you didn't say anything about it.Yet you kept asking question that I had already answered but you just want me to quote you verbatim which is not logical.And moreover Jesus himself as cleared the matter in the bible,which supported my view.

Let me just tell you,you are somebody that pretend to know about your bible but you know nothing but ignorance.To the extent that even when bible experts,renown theologians and Jesus are talking your are ready to shove them aside.It is obvious people like you can't be regarded as authourity because you turn things that are obvious and upright upside down with your white Lies and flaggrant Hypocracy.
Have told you are drowned all ready.You are only just playing foolery as usual.
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by yusuff810(m): 12:31pm On May 27, 2015
truthman2012:
DO NOT HEED MUHAMMAD'S MEDICAL ADVICE AS ALLAH IS FOUND TO BE A QUACK DOCTOR:

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said "If a
house fly falls in the drink
of anyone of you, he
should dip it (in the drink),
for one of its wings has a
disease and the other has
the cure for the
disease." ( Sahih Al-
Bukhari : Volume 4, Book
54, Number 537

Do muslims have to eat the fly to get the healing in its wings?

The healing in the wings as said by Muhammad could only cure the desease caused by the other wing, what of the deseases caused by the legs?

Why is Muhammad
talking about the wings, when the main source of infection are the feet of flies?

Here is what the medical world says:

There are many bacteria
and parasites that infest
the fly, making flies a
major factor in spreading
many diseases by
touching surfaces with
their legs or their saliva.
After walking on much
excrement, flies may carry
up to as many as 6 million
bacterias on their feet.
SO BE WARY OF FOODS
THAT HAVE BEEN
TOUCHED BY A FLY!

This is islamic medical science for you. Be careful!!!

IS THERE SCIENTIFIC PROOF THAT IT IS HARMFUL FOR MEN TO WEAR GOLD?
In Islam a man is forbidden to wear gold, this showed in latest scientific research that found negative impact for men to wear gold. This is a rewiew of scientific or medical analysis.
The physicists have concluded that the gold atom can penetrate into the skin and into the human blood, and if a man wearing a certain amount of gold in the long term the impact on which is caused in the blood and urine will contain gold atoms in the percentage that exceeds the limit, (this incident is also known as MIGRATION OF GOLD). And if this happens, it could lead to ALZHEIMER's disease. ALZHEIMER'S is a disease where the person loses all mental and physical abilities as well as causing back like a child.
ALZHEIMERS is not normal aging, but it is a compulsion or forced aging.
And why Islam allows women to wear gold? Because it is noteworthy that women do not suffer from this problem because every month, harmful particles resulting from the use of gold released through menstruation, (menses). It turned out that Islam is so great, what is forbidden by the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) was for the benefit of mankind itself, though there were no physicists and scientific research on this subject at the time of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) about 1400 years ago."
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by yusuff810(m): 12:31pm On May 27, 2015
truthman2012:
DO NOT HEED MUHAMMAD'S MEDICAL ADVICE AS ALLAH IS FOUND TO BE A QUACK DOCTOR:

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said "If a
house fly falls in the drink
of anyone of you, he
should dip it (in the drink),
for one of its wings has a
disease and the other has
the cure for the
disease." ( Sahih Al-
Bukhari : Volume 4, Book
54, Number 537

Do muslims have to eat the fly to get the healing in its wings?

The healing in the wings as said by Muhammad could only cure the desease caused by the other wing, what of the deseases caused by the legs?

Why is Muhammad
talking about the wings, when the main source of infection are the feet of flies?

Here is what the medical world says:

There are many bacteria
and parasites that infest
the fly, making flies a
major factor in spreading
many diseases by
touching surfaces with
their legs or their saliva.
After walking on much
excrement, flies may carry
up to as many as 6 million
bacterias on their feet.
SO BE WARY OF FOODS
THAT HAVE BEEN
TOUCHED BY A FLY!

This is islamic medical science for you. Be careful!!!

In Islam a man is forbidden to wear gold, this showed in latest scientific research that found negative impact for men to wear gold. This is a rewiew of scientific or medical analysis.
The physicists have concluded that the gold atom can penetrate into the skin and into the human blood, and if a man wearing a certain amount of gold in the long term the impact on which is caused in the blood and urine will contain gold atoms in the percentage that exceeds the limit, (this incident is also known as MIGRATION OF GOLD). And if this happens, it could lead to ALZHEIMER's disease. ALZHEIMER'S is a disease where the person loses all mental and physical abilities as well as causing back like a child.
And why Islam allows women to wear gold? Because it is noteworthy that women do not suffer from this problem because every month, harmful particles resulting from the use of gold released through menstruation, (menses). It turned out that Islam is so great, what is forbidden by the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) was for the benefit of mankind itself, though there were no physicists and scientific research on this subject at the time of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) about 1400 years ago."
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by yusuff810(m): 12:42pm On May 27, 2015
yusuff810:

The Scientific Proofs:
The following articles are from non-Muslim
Western sources.
Article #1:
From http://abc. gov.au/science/
articles/2002/10/01/689400.htm : (This is an
official Government web site)
The new buzz on antibiotics
Tuesday, 1 October 2002 Danny Kingsley - ABC
Science Online
Ugly but useful: The sheep blowfly
is one of the fly species that might
provide humans with new
antibiotics. (Pic: BioTrack.)
Related Stories
Scientists to squeeze antibiotics out of sea sponge,
Science Online, 04 Oct 2000
Oz fungi screened for new antibiotics, Science
Online, 06 Nov 2008
Space to grow antibiotics, Science Online, 06 Nov
The surface of flies is the last place you would
expect to find antibiotics, yet that is exactly where
a team of Australian researchers is concentrating
their efforts.
Working on the theory that flies must have
remarkable antimicrobial defences to survive
rotting dung, meat and fruit, the team at the
Department of Biological Sciences, Macquarie
University, set out to identify those antibacterial
properties manifesting at different stages of a fly's
development.
"Our research is a small part of a global research
effort for new antibiotics, but we are looking where
we believe no-one has looked before," said Ms
Joanne Clarke, who presented the group's findings
at the Australian Society for Microbiology
Conference in Melbourne this week. The project is
part of her PhD thesis.
The scientists tested four different species of fly: a
house fly, a sheep blowfly, a vinegar fruit fly and
the control, a Queensland fruit fly which lays its
eggs in fresh fruit. These larvae do not need as
much antibacterial compound because they do not
come into contact with as much bacteria.
Flies go through the life stages of larvae and pupae
before becoming adults. In the pupae stage, the fly
is encased in a protective casing and does not
feed. "We predicted they would not produce many
antibiotics," said Ms Clarke.
They did not. However the larvae all showed
antibacterial properties (except that of the
Queensland fruit fly control).
As did all the adult fly species, including the
Queensland fruit fly (which at this point requires
antibacterial protection because it has contact with
other flies and is mobile).
Such properties were present on the fly surface in
all four species, although antibacterial properties
occur in the gut as well. "You find activity in both
places," said Ms Clarke.
"The reason we concentrated on the surface is
because it is a simpler extraction."
The antibiotic material is extracted by drowning
the flies in ethanol , then running the mixture
through a filter to obtain the crude extract.
When this was placed in a solution with various
bacteria including E.coli, Golden Staph, Candida (a
yeast) and a common hospital pathogen, antibiotic
action was observed every time.
"We are now trying to identify the specific
antibacterial compounds, " said Ms Clarke.
Ultimately these will be chemically synthesised.
Because the compounds are not from bacteria, any
genes conferring resistance to them may not be as
easily transferred into pathogens. It is hoped this
new form of antibiotics will have a longer effective
therapeutic life.

1 Share

Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by eshbeewanna: 11:51am On May 28, 2015
dolphinheart:
@ eshbeewanna

Questions I've asked you and you vehemently refused to answer.

(1) Pls where did I state that
"cleansing is not the same
meaning with treatment for
leprosy in the bible".
Ur refusal to provide a post I used the same exact words in
Liar on you

If you claimed cleansing is the same meaning with treatment.Why did you say the bible did not provide cure for leprosy, treatment is the same thing as Cure according to the dictionary.
Again in your statement below you said cleansing begins when the person must have been certified clean.Certified clean how?what is the essense of ceremonial cleansing again then?When the person as been certified clean.Is it free from the disease you meant?How did person get free from the disease if the same you said again that during the time of moses there was no cure for leprosy.
Can't you see how foolish you are?
I want to ask you again what is treatment(Cure-dictionary meaning) and what is cleansing? since cleansing is not cure by your explanation.
The most stupid statement you now made is that at the end you agreed that the ceremonial cleansing now heal or cure the leprosy.Only for you to contradict yourself again that the bible does not provide a cure doesnt mean people don't get cured at the of your statement.
The question is where do you stand realy?
If,we are to go by your statement it means the bible only give a spiritual ceremony of prevention of the disease and also ceremonial cleansing of the person and not physical cure.Since the bible did not give a physical cure according to you.
But the truth is anytime the bible talk about healing or cure,it is both physical and spiritual because healing or cure wouldn't occur if its not physical.
You see how you shot yourself again!
I guess I have taken my time enough to show you the truth,which your bible corroborated.Is just that your heart is seriously pervarted to the truth therefore you deserve not to be giving attention.
Therefore I ask you again the cleansing that you claimed heal or cure the leper is what?does it provide cure or treatement?since you again said there was no cure for leprosy during the time of moses who himself brought the law.You are nothing but a crook!
Check your statement below.

"There is also something I want you to understand, being clean or unclean under the mosaic law is far far more than the contacting of deseases, it includes spiritual and social matters. There is a process that the isrealites follow in being termed as clean when they have been previously unclean and most of these process includes a ceremonial cleansing , but that ceremonial cleansing is done after the person or thing has been certified as clean, eg free from the disease, has received pardon for his spiritual sins or has done the right thing in their society.

In the bible,during moses time, there is no physical cure for leprosy , ur thinking that the bible provides a cure for leprosy is where you are getting the whole proccess wrong .the whole process in the case of leprosy is to prevent further spread of the desease and to certify a victim of the desease as healed or cured of the desease. That the bible does not provide a cure does not mean that individuals do not get cured."
You can see that you don't even know what you are saying anymore.What a pity!

(2)You accused me of being a
hypocrite for not believing in the mosaic law, I asked you to
provide proof where I said I dnt
believe the mosaic law, up till
now, no proof on where I said
that.

(3)Are you saying that I said that"you should just believe by
heart and not by practise"? If its so pls show me where I said it,? and if not , pls tell me why you added it to ur post? . Pls I beg u , dnt jump my questions.

I said it,you are devoid of sound reasoning.If your shallow brain can't tell you that saying you are not obliged to follow a particular laws means you don't believe in the law.Its obvious you have a big problem because your bible never tells you that you should just believe and not obliged to follow.
Since you noticed you have been defeated the only thing you do is just to ask senseless question that one should proof that you said it.Even when your statement point to the fact that it means you don't believe.If you believe will you be saying you are not obliged?

(4)When you make statements,
pls add prove to ur statements,
you said christians still follow
the ten commandments, which
command do they follow and
how? Explain the command you think they follow and ill show u ur flaw. If you dnt , then the hypocrisy u accuse me of stays with you as a brand anywhere you go.

Why can't you for once be reasonable.Do true christians go against the ten commandement?if no.Is it wrong to say you are following it?

(5) I'm not ashamed of asking you if you practise the mosaic law , you state that the mosaic law is from God, do you follow the law as stated(word for word, giving from God to moses) by moses?
if yes, let us know , if no , let us
know.

(6)Or do you take part of it(mosaic law), leave part of it and adjust parts of it under the pretense of review?

(7)Are you saying that Gods law can be reviewed ? That it is not perfect so it needs review from time to time? PLS ANSWER MY QUESTIONs!!.

(coolFor example, the mosaic law
made statements on how the
Sabbath should be observed,
so do you follow that? Why did
you remove it in ur review?

You are not intelligent and knowledgable if you were, such question wouldn't arise again because have answered you ealier.if you need more answer open a thread on that.

(9)On the issue of leviticus you
quoted, I want you , you ,you!!,
to tell us who you believe
authored those words you
posted. Is it ur own words u
created from ur mind, or is it a
fabrication included in a book?
Or is it of divine origin ?

Again you are showing me how foolish you are when it comes to asking question.How many times will I answer you on that?

(10)If I find fault in ur book, does common sense teach that the solution of the fault I find in ur book is to find fault in my book too? Does that remove the fault I found in ur book? Are you saying the two books are faulty?

Look at another senseless question.You called someone an orphan but you don't want the person to let people know that you are an orphan too.
Do you have the moral right to do that in the first place?

(11)Now let's analyse ur statement again and you at it from ur side. U said Jesus (a prophet you believe in ) made a statement about the mosaic law and said not a word will pass away from it, has a word or letter not been removed from the mosaic law when you reviewed it to make the Islamic law? Has the Islamic law not removed some words from the mosaic law in creating
something similar ? If your
answer is yes, then you are
saying Jesus is a liar, if ur
answer is no, then you have to
proof that every letter in the
mosaic law is found in the
Islamic law.

You can see how you have proved to people that your are not someone to be trusted.If jesus tells you the above statement.Is it how you percieved it that Jesus meant?Its only a crooked and dull person like you that will percieve it in your own way because your mind is pervarted!
Jesus only mean that the laws must be obeyed by every believer without leaving any out.If you want to know whether we practise the laws create a thread on that!
Concerning your brother that you made refrence to.You are just birds of the same feather.when he noticed he has been floored he began to shoot in himself just like you to the extent he said he wouldn't reply me anymore but only for him to go back to his vomits again.Isnt it pathetic!
In respect to someone you claimed he didn't read my post.I wouldn't know where you got that from. if what you are saying is the truth.Even if the person said that does he meant what you are trying to insinuate?Obviously is not everybody that reads other people thread especially when you have someone you are debating with.You may not neccessarily follow other peoples thread.And what is so special about the person?
You can see again how naïve,pervart,foolish and also childish you are.My debate with you is just to reveal your mission here on this platform,which I have achieved already.
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by dolphinheart(m): 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=eshbeewanna post=34172499][/quote]

Ill start with question 2, ill come back to 1 in my next post.

(2) you have not answered the question, you have still not provided us with where I made the statement . Pls provide the proof or the tag of hypocrite will be laid back on you .

(3). You have an opinion on my statements , but it does not mean ur opinion is true . So pls do not ascribe ur opinions as the meaning of what I said . So for a fact , I did not make the statement but it is ur own view or understanding . So next time you want to make ur view / understanding on someone else statement known, pls do not say or make it look like that person was the one who made the statement. The words " you said " should not be ascribed to ur view of another persons statements.

Like I said before ," believe" is different from "belief" .

I Believe that the mosaic law existed for a reason , I believe that the mosaic law was followed for a reason. I believe the Islamic law was created by moharmed and I believe some people follow it. But my belief is that I'm not obligated to follow the mosaic or Islamic law, why? Because the source of my Belief teaches me so.

That I believe something does not mean I should follow it .
That something is written in the scriptures does not mean I should do it . Words, experiences, laws where written in the bible for a reason, once you understand the reasons they where there, then you will be able to know how, why, when to apply it in ur lives.

I gave you several examples of laws you and I believe exist , eg the nigerian law before 1999, but we as nigerians are not obligated to follow .
Ghana has series of laws, I believe they exist, but I'm not obligated to follow it.

Your insistence that I should follow the Mosaic law prompted me to ask you these : do you follow the mosaic law word for word or something similar.
If you as a person have reasons for not following the law u say allah gave to moses, but follow the one allah gave to mohamed, why do you find it hard to accept and ask for the reasons others have for not following the mosaic law. If na by force to follow the mosaIc law, then why are you not following it.

(4) in ur world , you believe that not going against a law means you follow it . This is wrong thinking. There are part of the Islamic law that I dnt go against, but this does not mean I follow that part of the law. If you where honest the question you should have asked is "why don't christians go against this or that particular law ?" .

I have been asking you since , If you feel christians follow the ten commandments, pls tell us which of the laws they follow and I will show you ur folly . Just state the law and ill explain to you what you dnt understand about christianity. Ill be waiting o!

(5 -9) you have not answered questions 5 to 9 . If you have answered any of the above questions , just direct us to the post where the questions where answered .

(10) I asked you direct questions , you refused to answer me based on ur view of morality .

If I accuse you of being an orphan, does accusing me of being an orphan negate/falsify the fact that you are an orphan ? If it does not, how do you now handle the statement that "you are an orphan". Do you accept it cus you feel others are orphans too?

The other question has nothing to do with morality , are you saying both religious books statement on medical care or view are faulty? Ill be waiting to see if you will answer these in relation to ur analogy of orphans

(11) I believe that others reading ur answers to my questions find it funny the same way I do .
When I asked you question 11, I first showed you the direction and context in which the question was asked. I showed you the thoughts and reasons behind the question.
The question was not based on my view or understanding of what jesus said, my question is based on ur understanding and statement about what jesus said .
Thus I framed the question , if you believe jesus statement and have the view u just restated again , do you follow ur view? .
If ur view on jesus statement is the mosaic law should be followed word for word. Do you follow such view made by ur prophet jesus? I do not think this question is hard for one to understand , so I'm perturbed that you keep skipping it and answering questions I did not ask you. I'm just simply asking if you follow ur view/understanding of what jesus said in the scriptures u qouted.

Furthermore, on the verses about jesus statement you quoted , I have not told you what I think ur understand the statements made by jesus to really mean. How come you are now talking about what I view jesus was telling us in such verses . Do you know my view of kesus statement recorded in those verses? Have I posted my view on those verses? I've only made statements indicating that I have understanding that is different from urs about those verses, and if you want to know my view, create a thread for it.
I do not need to create a thread on the issue of if you follow the mosaic law, you have made the statement alluding that you have similarized and reviewed the mosaic law to create the Islamic law na. So I already know you dnt follow the mosaic law word for word , though you are quick to attack others for not following it and quick to claim its author as urs.

Lastly, do you believe and accept other Muslim views on the" fly wings" and "camel piss" issue? Do you accept that the hadiths stating such might have been fabricated? Or that moharmed was wrong on his medical cure statements?

Most important: pls refrain from abusive speech, maybe that's why some people do not reply you or refrain from reading ur post.
Re: Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science by dolphinheart(m): 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
@ eshbeewanna

(A)So for a fact now, there is no where I stated or posted these words: "cleansing is not the same meaning with treatment for leprosy in the bible". So people can now decide who is a liar!.

Ur refusal to provide a post I
used the same exact words in
Liar on you

(B) oga, treatment does not have the same meaning as cure. Stop lying .

Treatment :
1.an act or manner of treating.

2.action or behavior toward a
person, animal, etc.

3.The act, manner, or method of handling or dealing with someone or something: The use of an agent, procedure, or regimen, such as a drug, surgery, or exercise, in an attempt to cure or mitigate a disease, condition, or injury.

4. (Medicine) the application of
medicines, surgery, psychotherapy, etc, to a patient or to a disease or symptom.

Cure:
1. relieve (a person or animal) of the symptoms of a disease or condition.

2.to make (someone) healthy
again after an illness

3. to stop (a disease) by using
drugs or other medical
treatments
4. to provide a solution for
(something)
a : to restore to health,
soundness, or normality
b : to bring about recovery
from <cure a disease>
a : to deal with in a way that
eliminates or retifies
b : to free from something
objectionable or harmful

You can see from the above that treatment is not the thing as cure. You can treat, receive treatment for a particular disease or condition and not get cure or cured . You can be cured of a disease without treating or undergoing treatment for the disease.
Treatment can be preventive or to mitigate, cure is to restore .

(c)I did not claim cleansing is the same meaning with
treatment. Pls stop twisting

(d) you asked the questions below

"Again in your statement below you said cleansing begins when the person must have been certified clean.Certified clean how?what is the essense of ceremonial cleansing again then?When the person as been certified clean.Is it free from the disease you meant?How did person get free from the
disease if the same you said
again that during the time of
moses there was no cure for
leprosy.
Can't you see how foolish you
are?
I want to ask you again what
is treatment(Cure-dictionary
meaning) and what is
cleansing? since cleansing is
not cure by your explanation.

I will answer you by stating again what the bible said about leprosy in leviticus chapter 13 and 14 . I hope my explanation answers ur question .

Leprosy is a disease designated in the bible by the Hebrew term tsa·raʹʽath and the Greek word leʹpra.
In the Scriptures “leprosy” is not restricted to the disease known by that name today, for it could affect not only humans but also clothing and houses. ( Le 14:55)
Todays leprosy, or Hansen’s
disease, which is only slightly
communicable, manifests itself in three basic varieties. One, the nodular type, results in a
thickening of one’s skin and the forming of lumps, first in the skin on the face and then on other parts of the body. It also produces degenerative effects in. mucous membranes of the victim’s nose and throat. This is known as black leprosy. Another type is anesthetic leprosy, sometimes called white leprosy.
It is not as severe as black
leprosy and basically affects the peripheral nerves. It may
manifest itself in skin that is
painful to the touch, though it can also result in numbness. The third type of leprosy, a mixed kind, combines the symptoms of both forms just described.
As leprosy progresses toward its advanced stage, the swellings that initially develop discharge pus, the hair may fall from one’s head and eyebrows, nails may loosen, decay, and fall off. Then the victim’s fingers, limbs, nose,
or eyes may be slowly eaten
away. Finally, in the most serious cases, death ensues.

That Biblical “leprosy” certainly included such a serious disease is apparent from Aaron’s reference to it as a malady wherein the flesh is “half eaten off.”— Nu 12:12.

This description helps one better to appreciate Biblical references to this dread malady.

Diagnosis. By means of the
Mosaic Law, Jehovah provided
Israel with information enabling the priest to diagnose leprosy and to distinguish between it and other less serious skin afflictions.
From what is recorded at
Leviticus 13:1-46, it can be seen that leprosy might begin with an eruption, a scab, a blotch, a boil, or a scar in one’s flesh from fire.

Sometimes the symptoms were very clear. The hair in the
affected area had turned white,
and the malady was seen to be
deeper than the skin. For
example, a white eruption in the skin might turn the hair white, and raw flesh might appear in the eruption. This meant that one had leprosy and was to be declared unclean. However, in other cases the malady was not
deeper than the skin and a
period of quarantine was
imposed, with subsequent
inspection by the priest, who
made a final determination in the case.
It was acknowledged that
leprosy could reach a stage in
which it was not contagious.
When it overspread the entire
body, all of it having turned
white, and living flesh was not in evidence, it was a sign that the diseased action was over and that only the marks of its ravages remained. The priest would then declare the victim clean, the disease posing no further danger to anyone.—Le 13:12-17.

If the leper’s malady left him and he was cured, there were
arrangements whereby he could ceremonially purify(cleansing) himself, and these included the offering of
sacrifice in his behalf by the
priest. (Le 14:1-32) But if the
priest declared the uncured leper unclean, the leper’s garments were to be torn, his head was to become ungroomed, he was to
cover the mustache or upper lip, and he was to call out “Unclean, unclean!” He had to dwell in isolation outside the camp ( Le 13:43-46), a measure that was taken so that the leper would not contaminate those in the midst of whom Jehovah was tenting. ( Nu
5:1-4)

Leprosy could also affect woolen or linen garments, or an article of skin. The plague might disappear with washing, and there were arrangements for quarantining the article. But
where this yellowish-green or
reddish plague persisted,
malignant leprosy was present
and the article was to be burned. ( Le 13:47-59) If yellowish-green or reddish depressions appeared in the wall of a house, the priest imposed a quarantine.
It might be necessary to tear out affected stones and have the house scraped off inside, the stones and scraped-off mortar being disposed of in an unclean place outside the city. If the plague returned, the house was declared unclean and was pulled down, and the materials were disposed of in an unclean place.
But for the house pronounced
clean there was an arrangement for purification. ( Le 14:33-57)

Leprosy required severe measures of control, including prolonged isolation with careful and repeated examination to determine when a cure had been effected. ( Le 13:1-46; De 24:cool It,
therefore, required a great deal
of faith for the unclean leper to
say to Jesus: “Lord, if you just
want to, you can make me
clean.” Jesus not only wanted to but he also showed he had the ability to cure this loathsome disease by commanding: “Be made clean.” Jesus then told this
restored man: “Go, show
yourself to the priest, and offer
the gift that Moses appointed.”
Mt 8:2-4; Mr 1:40-44; (you can see that jesus sent this man to the priest to perform the stipulated ceremonial cleasing only after he had been cured, and the ceremonial cleasing is not part of the cure jesus gave that man.)

From my explanation above and from your reading of leviticus chapter 13 and 14 we can deduce the following .

1. There is a process used to diagnose leprosy in the mosaic law.
2. Once the desease is being ascertained , the victim , object or house is being declared unclean and quarantined .
3 these process of quarantine is a form of treatment. These treatment is not to cure the victim , but process/method established to prevent the spread of the desease among the isrealites.
4. If someone is declared unclean due to the desease of leprosy , there is a process he must undertake to help others not to contact the desease.
5 in the case of human, he might overcome the desease through a. Finding a personal cure(not stated in the scriptures), b. He survives the full life course of the desease and the desease have either died or no longer operational on his body, c. His body is able to successfully fight off the desease, d. He gets cured miraculously.
6. If someone is cured (free of the desease) with any method
Mentioned in 5 above, he presents himself to the priest who checks him again . Once the priest sees that the desease has left him, the priest declares such person clean, and it is at that point that the person, object or thing begin the process of purification/ceremonial cleansing as recorded in leviticus 14 verse 1.

As also explained earlier, clean, unclean,cleansing are not always physical processes, and not always associated with deseases, it can be spiritual and ceremonial too . Cleansing in the case of leprosy is ceremonial .

I cut the rest of ur statement and questioning off cus it is based on falsehood . I did not agree at any end that ceremonial cleasing now heal or cure the leprosy. Lying against me is not good. I said ceremonial cleasing can only occur after the person or object has been cured or healed of the desease

I also never gave the impression or said that the bible gave a spiritual ceremony
of prevention of the disease.
The law stipulates that someone with the desease is quarantined . These is physical and not spiritual .I implore you to read up what quarantine means. Even though lepers have been spiritually healed in the bible, the bible did not state how it is done .

I also did not claim cleansing heal or cure the leper. the scriptures stipulated that cleansing can only occur after the person has been cured.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslims and Christians Unite Against Terrorism in Pakistan / ALLAHU AKBAR!!! See What Becomes Of A Woman After Steping On The Qur'an / The Speech "La Ilaaha Illallaah"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 263
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.