Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee (12186 Views)

PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha / APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders / President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 14, 2015
Apc too the complain,,,,

When did political raise become an a personal body?

Does it mean that He who refuses to be intimidated by His fellow has automatically become an opposition?

Most everyone ride with so called apc?

Apc tom and jerry please your daily complain is too much for us to bear.
Re: APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee by eleko1: 2:17pm On May 14, 2015
angry
Re: APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee by GudluckIBB(m): 2:26pm On May 14, 2015
steppin:
Wait o! This party(APC) keeps confusing and playing Nigerians.
One side says one thing and the other says another.
I thought Buhari and his team said everything was going on smoothly?

Didn't you read were APC said Joda was trying to be a statesman so as not to cause confusion.
Re: APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee by frankly01: 2:27pm On May 14, 2015
Chief Olisa Metuh is one of those who SHOUD face a JAIL TERM for false propaganda and extorting money from politicians as well as gross looting of PDP treasury. He has managed to bulldoze his way into many state treasuries by compelling state governors to give him mouthwatering contracts in return for his support as a member of the PDP national working committee,

He should know that being a loudmouthed gong FOT the PDP will not save him from facing the music even from his party. He must surely account. No hiding place for him even overseas where he has stashed away his loot.

Not only should PDP hold people like him accountable for Jonathans defeat since he misappropriated funds that he should have channeled towards GEJ campaign, peopl like him need to be made an example of if this country is to move forward.
Re: APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee by juryjay(f): 2:27pm On May 14, 2015
Apc plsssss stop with d whinning and complains already, sick of it. come wat may, u guys will still rule so chill
Re: APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 14, 2015
[size=14pt]I think all LIAR MOHAMMED should just do is to hold small talk with the Head of the APC Transition Committee and stop all these immature press releases. APC has a hectic work ahead, that of fulfilling her promises.

Campaigns are over, it is now time to deliver.[/size]
Re: APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee by GudluckIBB(m): 2:34pm On May 14, 2015
PDP Under the leadership of GEJ has been decieving Nigerians for the past 6 years.because they have nonthing to offer, they resort to deciet.If their hands are clean, what stops them from having their hand over notes ready?
With this Lai Mohammed's uppercut, Olisah Metuh would have been taken over 5 drips because the dent on Lisa Metuh's face with this statement is too much.
Re: APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 14, 2015
PDP is only trying to cover their asses...
Re: APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 14, 2015
Taylor86:

Amaechi ur role model?

i pray u betray ur master

i pray u owe ur fathers mate(pensioneers) for 6 months

i pray u and ur successor be taken power by an ordinary man who's not on seat

i pray u become d judas of ur community and b rejected by ur ppl

i pray dat after working very hard to get a VP portfolio from ur oga and u go home in vain

i pray u will be denied positions SFG, petroleum minister etc.. and b compensated with ambassador of eran/iran

say yes to claim d prayer of ur role model

Na so one man for Lagos madness use start oo
Re: APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee by Jinf: 2:44pm On May 14, 2015
Buhari plans to establish special court for corruption:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2015/05/buhari-plans-to-establish-special-court.html
Re: APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee by Nazeeboy(m): 2:56pm On May 14, 2015
Me I dey fear another Burundi issue ooooooo. Make e no happen here for 9ja. May God help us.
Re: APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee by walozanga(m): 2:57pm On May 14, 2015
BUHARI WILL BE THERE DIS MAY WHAT ELSE DO U APC RUMOR MONGERS MEAN BY COOPERATION FROM AN OUT GOING PRESIDENT
Re: APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee by walozanga(m): 3:01pm On May 14, 2015
TeOwl:
PDP is only trying to cover their asses...

asses indeed.. Is like u love the ass more than the normal way.
Re: APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee by Tdhforreal(m): 3:03pm On May 14, 2015
Acisky:
Most people in my shoes will start bragging about been the first to comment but I am too proud for that.

Errrr.... sorry mate! looks like you missed the spot. Perhaps network maybe? Succinct text next time. grin
Re: APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee by ijustdey: 3:07pm On May 14, 2015
changevirus:
why do i dislike lai( lie )mohammed?

just the way I dislike propaganda Metuhgrin
Re: APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee by Popemax(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2015
kennygee:
Wetin be GEJ own?

APC sef
hian!!which one u wan talk
Re: APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee by Mhosmhan(m): 3:25pm On May 14, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] cool. Its nat new,,I knew Jona was forced by abdulsalam to accept dat defeat...anyways BuhaRi my hero,,ameachi my role model
Re: APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee by Islie: 3:26pm On May 14, 2015
dre11:
This is APC response to the statement made by Olisa Metuh

“it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed ............

https://www.nairaland.com/2312169/time-stop-lying-pdp-tells by islie.

I was expecting that from Lia Mohammed..... And he never disappointed me.

By 29th if this month, we will know who is lying
Re: APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee by Jubalfreeman215(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2015
And now after this delay the new news is the National Secretariate on fire... Put one and two together o yeh who have nose to smell lies...
Re: APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee by Mhosmhan(m): 3:28pm On May 14, 2015
walozanga:
BUHARI WILL BE THERE DIS MAY WHAT ELSE DO U APC RUMOR MONGERS MEAN BY COOPERATION FROM AN OUT GOING PRESIDENT
dat election result still dey shock u bah? grin
Re: APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee by Islie: 3:30pm On May 14, 2015
MightyD:
Apc too the complain,,,,

When did political raise become an a personal body?

Does it mean that He who refuses to be intimidated by His fellow has automatically become an opposition?

Most everyone ride with so called apc?

Apc tom and jerry please your daily complain is too much for us to bear.

All political parties complain, none of them is exempted.
Just wait and see when PDP now start playing opposition after inauguration....... You will then know who is better
Re: APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee by Mhosmhan(m): 3:32pm On May 14, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Didn't you read were APC said Joda was trying to be a statesman so as not to cause confusion.
abeg help me ask am...
Re: APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee by chadnezzar0worl(m): 3:46pm On May 14, 2015
Taylor86:

Amaechi ur role model?

i pray u betray ur master

i pray u owe ur fathers mate(pensioneers) for 6 months

i pray u and ur successor be taken power by an ordinary man who's not on seat

i pray u become d judas of ur community and b rejected by ur ppl

i pray dat after working very hard to get a VP portfolio from ur oga and u go home in vain

i pray u will be denied positions SFG, petroleum minister etc.. and b compensated with ambassador of eran/iran

say yes to claim d prayer of ur role model

Foolish small boy! How did you come up with all baseless assumptions! You sound pained the clueless one lost the elections, and Amaechi was one of those that nailed the coffin! Please do not cry more than the bereaved, as Goodluck J was seen hugging nd trying to curry some favor or sympathy from the incoming Gov't by playing with amaechi!

And for you all PDP apologist, you all ought to be ashamed if you are comfortable with the way this country has been run for the past sixteen years! Shame on ur future children, for having such selfish and senseless parents! Poverty and mediocrity has blinded you minds to the realities of what a country hope to be!

Look at the lousy way Jonathan had run the country, it shows in the attitude of his ministers and aids, how could you intend to brief someone less than fourth eight hours to handing over! What are you hiding! Also look at the enthusiasm of the APC technocrats to get to work as soon as possible! It just shows you that for the first time! Nigeria is about to become a true great nation again! Sai Baba! Naposky writing from the ND

1 Like

Re: APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 14, 2015
chadnezzar0worl:

Foolish small boy! How did you come up with all baseless assumptions! You sound pained the clueless one lost the elections, and Amaechi was one of those that nailed the coffin! Please do not cry more than the bereaved, as Goodluck J was seen hugging nd trying to curry some favor or sympathy from the incoming Gov't by playing with amaechi!

And for you all PDP apologist, you all ought to be ashamed if you are comfortable with the way this country has been run for the past sixteen years! Shame on ur future children, for having such selfish and senseless parents! Poverty and mediocrity has blinded you minds to the realities of what a country hope to be!

Look at the lousy way Jonathan had run the country, it shows in the attitude of his ministers and aids, how could you intend to brief someone less than fourth eight hours to handing over! What are you hiding! Also look at the enthusiasm of the APC technocrats to get to work as soon as possible! It just shows you that for the first time! Nigeria is about to become a true great nation again! Sai Baba! Naposky writing from the ND

guy dis kind plenty bashing u c me for drean
Re: APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee by philips70(m): 3:58pm On May 14, 2015
steppin:
Wait o! This party(APC) keeps confusing and playing Nigerians.
One side says one thing and the other says another.
I thought Buhari and his team said everything was going on smoothly?

If you want to hide anything from a Nigerian put it in a book. If foreign interviewers visit nairaland frequently they will never employ any Nigerian in any multinational outfit. Like Christian put it recently "Not that there are no jobs in Nigeria but the people are just not employable. SMH..
Re: APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee by deejayALFY(m): 4:11pm On May 14, 2015
PDP STIL REMAINS A SCAM WIT D LIKES OF METU..HE HAS LOST MY RESPECT...CLICK LIKE IF U BLIV LAI...SHARE IF U BLIV GMB.. #ElderShouldStopLiein
Re: APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee by Richiez(m): 4:12pm On May 14, 2015
I hope they've worked on the Rivers allegation
Re: APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee by badesco(m): 4:12pm On May 14, 2015
APC and its members should learn to be cautious and patient in the way they handle national issues.
Re: APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee by TeamSimple(m): 4:38pm On May 14, 2015
Watching on 3d
Re: APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee by TeamSimple(m): 4:41pm On May 14, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
APC too complain. Wetin sef? Maybe it's because they are used to playing the opposition.
Did you read the post at all? Its two weeks to handing over and no single note from any ministry.
Re: APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee by mohdimplez(m): 4:53pm On May 14, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
APC too complain. Wetin sef? Maybe it's because they are used to playing the opposition.
They are still the opposition party till may 29th
Re: APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee by steppin: 4:56pm On May 14, 2015
philips70:

If you want to hide anything from a Nigerian put it in a book. If foreign interviewers visit nairaland frequently they will never employ any Nigerian in any multinational outfit. Like Christian put it recently "Not that there are no jobs in Nigeria but the people are just not employable. SMH..
Mr Book reader, how many jobs are you shuttling in between, since you read so much?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SSA To Justice Onnoghen Debunks Rumoured EFCC Raid On Cjn's Residence / Senator Adeleke Sues Police Ig, Aig Over His Recent Detention / 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.