Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders (36175 Views)

Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes / Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) / Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
The All Progressives Congress has condemned in strong terms what transpired in both chambers of the National Assembly on Thursday, June
25, 2015.

This was contained in a three paragraph statement signed by the party’s National Secretary, Alhaji Mai Mala Buni, in Abuja.

The statement partly read, “The party stands by the list by the party to the President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives.

“The National Caucus, the Board of Trustees and the National Executive Council of the party will meet within the next few days to discuss the evolving developments in the National Assembly.”

The party had, in an earlier letter to the Senate, named Senator Ahmed Lawan from the North-East as Senate majority leader and Senator George Akume from the North-Central as deputy majority leader.

It also named Senator Sola Adeyeye from the South-West as Chief Whip while Senator Abu Ibrahim was named as the party’s choice for the position of Deputy Chief Whip.

However, the Senate President, Bukola Saraki ignored the party’s position and mandated zonal caucuses in the Senate to choose those they wish to represent them for the positions zoned to them.

At the end of the exercise, Senator Ali Ndume (North-East) emerged Majority Leader of the Senate, and Senator Bala Ibn Na’Allah (North-West) emerged Deputy Senate Leader.

The South-South caucus adopted Senator France Alimikhena as deputy whip. The Senate President was silent on the office of the Chief Whip.

http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-insists-on-its-original-list-of-nass-leaders/
Re: APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders by luvinhubby(m): 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
Like as if we care.
Whoever the senate & house of reps choose as their principal officers is okay to us, APC should shove their list down the other side.
cheesy

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
At the rate which tinubu faction of APC is going down they will soon discover oil grin grin grin grin cheesy

318 Likes 33 Shares

Re: APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders by adonismuller(m): 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
they should wake from their dream

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
[size=24pt]"APC House of Commotion"[/size]

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders by Minet16(m): 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
hmmm Sounds strange tho. I see no reason why there should be division within the party. We all know what it took APC to win the elections, I hope they don't shatter it soon. The earlier the party sits up, the better for them and the best for Nigeria. Everyone is out on the look waiting for the party to fumble so they can make comments like "shebe na change una want, una neva c anything". So in all the party shouldn't put themselves in that shoes where they'll be critisized, rather settle things privately.

#@MINET16

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders by luvinhubby(m): 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
spiritfada:

Space booker
I dey your plot?

3 Likes

Re: APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders by ice25(f): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
The broom band has loosened. the strands has fallen apart. I pray it doesn't injure the broom waver

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders by ascaris(m): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
Where is Lier Mohammed?

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders by dunkem21(m): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
They should shove the list down their throats. ..

..Give me one like if you want Ali Ndume as Majority Leader grin

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
There are better ways to handle this matter than APC is doing. I mean, it is 100% clear to even a daft person! that Saraki, Dogara and their team are not APC members...push them out the way you are doing and PDP will become the Majority In the National Assembly.

That's why I miss OBJ.

OBJ will sit down quietly and write down the names of his silent enemies...no noise o.
OBJ will not disagree with him in public o.
OBJ will not even interfere in their matter o.
OBj will calculate all their moves from start to finish line.
OBJ will even give them food and juice to be comfortable...if you know what I mean...

Just one last card, land him a juicy mango...send all sort of corruption his way....Kai....nab him like hell...but cry with him.....

I swear, you will win both his friends and enemies...leaving him useless at the end...

APC needs a strategist...not this ones I am seeing here...who is Saraki...we all know what can finish Saraki...give it to him na

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
This party wont last december this year......#bringbackgej#

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders by doctokwus: 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
I predicted that Saraki,lesser so Dogara, would not know peace till they vacate their offices and its coming to pass.
Saraki is losing supporters by d day because even those who supported him initially are now coming to see that his is one man's unbridled ambition for power.
Saraki and Dogara can continue postponing the day of reckoning but it shall surely come.
There is no place in the world a man wins a mandate on a party's platform, based on the party's ideals and mantra and then goes against the party, running as an independent for an office that belongs to his party by its sheer majority.
APC would not stand it,those of us that voted for change won't stand it.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
Medicine after death, APC is dead and buried

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
soe:
There are better ways to handle this matter than APC is doing. I mean, it is 100% clear to even a daft person! that Saraki, Dogara and their team are not APC members...push them out the way you are doing and PDP will become the Majority In the National Assembly.

That's why I miss OBJ.

OBJ will sit down quietly and write down the names of his silent enemies...no noise o.
OBJ will not disagree with him in public o.
OBJ will not even interfere in their matter o.
OBj will calculate all their moves from start to finish line.
OBJ will even give them food and juice to be comfortable...if you know what I mean...

Just one last card, land him a juicy mango...send all sort of corruption his way....Kai....nab him like hell...but cry with him.....

I swear, you will win both his friends and enemies...leaving him useless at the end...

APC needs a strategist...not this ones I am seeing here...who is Saraki...we all know what can finish Saraki...give it to him na

I'm laughing at the illegality you are glorifying

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders by quixotic: 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
saraki said the south south caucus of the Apc norminated Alìmekhena as deputy whip. Lol. Alimekhena is the only Apc senator from the south south. I never knew a sìngle person could become a caucus.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders by thunderrider: 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
APC please [size=18pt]CHANGE[/size]

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders by Bonapart(m): 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
Power obsessed confuse individuals

1 Like

Re: APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders by polilopat: 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders by opiloper: 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2015

7 Likes

Re: APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders by knightsTempler: 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
The Nigerian People are sick and tired of this entertainers called politicians, they should get down to the business of governing already, and stop acting like an over paid spoiled brats which off course they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders by godoluwa(m): 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
APC, change my slippers. yeye dey smell. tape rolling..., ACTION!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders by agabaI23(m): 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
luvinhubby:
Like as if we care.
Whoever the senate & house of reps choose as their principal officers is okay to us, APC should shove their list down the other side.
cheesy
Bro, this thing dey sweet my belle grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders by omojesu202(m): 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
Abeg, make them kill themselves now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders by Sapphire86(f): 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
ice25:
The broom band has loosened. the strands has fallen apart. I pray it doesn't injure the broom waver

And it didn't take long sef!! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders by gabzyworld(m): 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
I no fit cry were #idris abi nah china nigeria jega jega!
Re: APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders by ichidodo: 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
What a controversial party,this APC......Gullible Nigerian voters have certainly thrown this nation on the path of janjaweedian lunacy.

13 Likes

Re: APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders by Forzap: 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
Yeye party undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders by Firefire(m): 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
I dey laugh ooooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thugs Beat Seidu Oshiomhole, Edo Lawmakers-Elect / Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser / More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.