Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. (6160 Views)

Naija girl with huge Boob's Love Showing Her Unclad online / Girls With Double Ear-rings Holes / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

Wrong assertions brother. It might shock you to know that this girl in question might be morally upright than the girl next door who dresses like "mary amaka" and move from vigil and crusade to another. Learn not to judge a book by it cover.

I'm not saying people shouldn't dressed well or have multi ear piercings. All I'm saying is that we shouldn't be too judgmental and respect people's choices. If we don't like what anyone is doing with their life we should give it a blind eye.
actually discussions on nairaland actually end on nairaland,so I am literally giving a "blind eye " to it..
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 14, 2015
Twaci:
cheesy trying to put words into ma mouth? Ok I agree then. Mysteriously cool guy.
yea yea...is twaci ur name or just ur username?
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by ronald4lif(m): 3:06pm On May 14, 2015
Unibenstudent:
actually discussions on nairaland actually end on nairaland,so I am literally giving a "blind eye " to it..

Oh well. Fair enough.
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Twaci(f): 3:09pm On May 14, 2015
Unibenstudent:
yea yea...is twaci ur name or just ur username?
Its actually "Tracy". Twaci is a fond name from ma bro. Guess u are or were in University of Benin...or maybe its their girls that got u your moniker tongue
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Purplehisbiscus(f): 3:12pm On May 14, 2015
ronald4lif:
Like I keep telling people, it's not about you taking a certain group of people who choose a different lifestyle from ours serious. The deal is, they actually don't care about you or what anyone else think about them. If they give a hoot they won't have choosed such lifestyle in the first place.

Their life, their choices, their decision so judgmental people or anyone who doesn't like it can ignore than moan about.

Ditto!! EOD!!
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 14, 2015
Twaci:
Its actually "Tracy". Twaci is a fond name from ma bro. Guess u are or were in University of Benin...or maybe its their girls that got u your moniker tongue
am actually currently walking in uniben and yes I school @ uniben...am guessing that should be obvious already..twaci is like trying to twist the name "Tracy" into something scintillating and attractive.ryt
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by spongeisback: 3:27pm On May 14, 2015
The second girl was a friend. She's taken off all the piercings since she went back to Africa. She's lesbian.
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Twaci(f): 3:32pm On May 14, 2015
Unibenstudent:
am actually currently walking in uniben and yes I school @ uniben...am guessing that should be obvious already..twaci is like trying to twist the name "Tracy" into something scintillating and attractive.ryt
Lolz, more like trying to twist it to something my lil bro can pronounce cheesy
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 14, 2015
twaci twaci

how monday go be nah?

Twaci:

kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 14, 2015
Twaci:
Lol...got a diary at the long run
*winks
Let's see how interesting the life of Miss Nairaland To Be is.Gracias
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Twaci(f): 3:39pm On May 14, 2015
olaxco2f:
twaci twaci

how monday go be nah?

kiss kiss kiss
If I tell u say I know, I be winch. Na God hand e dey. What's up with you tho? How's ur day going?
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Twaci(f): 3:41pm On May 14, 2015
Lamispaco:
Lol...got a diary at the long run
*winks
Let's see how interesting the life of Miss Nairaland To Be is.Gracias
You are welcome. Hope I didn't blab much
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 14, 2015
God dey ooooo! monday go surely be grin

day been cool dear and yours?

Twaci:
If I tell u say I know, I be winch. Na God hand e dey. What's up with you tho? How's ur day going?

grin
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Twaci(f): 3:46pm On May 14, 2015
olaxco2f:
God dey ooooo! monday go surely be grin

day been cool dear and yours?

grin
Very fine. The weather is better than yesterday's.
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 14, 2015
Twaci:
ok, yea,,u r ryt,,I can just imagine how ur yunger bro will be pronouncing it with innocence that's so cute..
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by QuinofHearts(f): 4:03pm On May 14, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Nigerian girls now rock double piercings,and I saw her today and the first taught I had about her was that she was a runs girl.
Your thinking is limited den. Kudos!
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 14, 2015
Twaci:
You are welcome. Hope I didn't blab much
Lol...not so much sha,for a newcomer, am off to church jare.Singles fellowship time to mingle with sisters
*winks*
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Twaci(f): 4:09pm On May 14, 2015
Lamispaco:
Lol...not so much sha,for a newcomer, am off to church jare.Singles fellowship time to mingle with sisters
*winks*
*jaw drops* See baje christian!
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 14, 2015
QuinofHearts:
Your thinking is limited den. Kudos!
how explain?
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 14, 2015
Twaci:
*jaw drops* See baje christian!
ehen... What's wrong.
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Humblebloke(m): 4:29pm On May 14, 2015
Shallow Halundecided
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Twaci(f): 4:32pm On May 14, 2015
Lamispaco:
ehen... What's wrong.
Smh...say it was just guys, would u av gone?
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Nickymezor(f): 6:24pm On May 14, 2015
Why
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by DEIFIED(m): 6:49pm On May 14, 2015
Some of them aint that bad.
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by loomer: 7:35pm On May 14, 2015
U neva date see the one wey pierce nose, lips and tongue u de complain abt ear
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 14, 2015
Twaci:
Smh...say it was just guys, would u av gone?
ehn...what is there,just came back,it was a wonderful program though.
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Twaci(f): 10:36pm On May 14, 2015
Lamispaco:
ehn...what is there,just came back,it was a wonderful program though.
Hey dear. Glad it was okay. Did u pray for me? Don't lie angry
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Cherlene(f): 11:23pm On May 14, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Just take a look @ this lady,,can any good come out of from her??

Good evening

The 2nd image is to EXTREME on effect.

Cherlene
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Nobody: 4:05am On May 15, 2015
Twaci:
Hey dear. Glad it was okay. Did u pray for me? Don't lie angry
wouldn't lie about that,I didn't,because you never told me to.
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Qmab: 7:44am On May 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

Wrong assertions brother. It might shock you to know that this girl in question might be morally upright than the girl next door who dresses like "mary amaka" and move from vigil and crusade to another. Learn not to judge a book by it cover.

I'm not saying people shouldn't dressed well or have multi ear piercings. All I'm saying is that we shouldn't be too judgmental and respect people's choices. If we don't like what anyone is doing with their life we should give it a blind eye.
how did you get to b this smart? The OP should have personally consulted you instead of opening this thread. But its good too anyway, so others with similar opinion can learn from it.
BTW, I'm on double piercing, nufn bizarre like what the op posted. And it doesn't have a bearing on my personality.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by QuinofHearts(f): 8:04am On May 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
how explain?

Hmm.. how do I make this easier... well, I think ders something about the "do not judge a book by its cover"" saying. Think about it. It would help you.
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Twaci(f): 8:53am On May 15, 2015
Lamispaco:
wouldn't lie about that,I didn't,because you never told me to.
Morning Lammy smiley.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why is our women and girls not romantic in Nigeria? / My Sister's Husband Is Disturbing Me / I Have A Fetish For Female Anal - Is This Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.