Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. (6159 Views)

Naija girl with huge Boob's Love Showing Her Unclad online / Girls With Double Ear-rings Holes / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by ronald4lif(m): 9:46am On May 15, 2015
Qmab:
how did you get to b this smart? The OP should have personally consulted you instead of opening this thread. But its good too anyway, so others with similar opinion can learn from it.
BTW, I'm on double piercing, nufn bizarre like what the op posted. And it doesn't have a bearing on my personality.

That's it. I see nothing wrong in double ear piercing and for sure it has no bearing on one's personality. Even if I didn't like it I'll give it a blind eye after all it wasn't meant to be liked by me or anyone. The key words are tolerance and nonjudgmental.
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Nobody: 9:47am On May 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

That's it. I see nothing wrong in double ear piercing and for sure it has no bearing on one's personality. Even if I didn't like it I'll give it a blind eye after all it wasn't meant to be liked by me or anyone. The key words are tolerance and nonjudgmental.
https://www.nairaland.com/2315539/happy-birthday-chiam55
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Nobody: 9:50am On May 15, 2015
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Mikwus(f): 10:00am On May 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Nigerian girls now rock double piercings,and I saw her today and the first taught I had about her was that she was a runs girl.

Shallow minded.................some do it just because they want to or that they fancy it.

Mind you, some men ask their wives to even pierce their tongues........#NigerianMen#

How you see it is not their business oga
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Nobody: 10:34am On May 15, 2015
Mikwus:

Shallow minded.................some do it just because they want to or that they fancy it.

Mind you, some men ask their wives to even pierce their tongues........#NigerianMen#

How you see it is not their business oga
ok so u pierced urs?
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Nobody: 10:34am On May 15, 2015
Lala247:
First one is cool

The others ott

https://www.nairaland.com/2315539/happy-birthday-chiam55
u look like the 2nd
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Nobody: 10:36am On May 15, 2015
QuinofHearts:

Hmm.. how do I make this easier... well, I think ders something about the "do not judge a book by its cover"" saying. Think about it. It would help you.
so where is ur face?
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Nobody: 10:36am On May 15, 2015
Cherlene:

Good evening
The 2nd image is to EXTREME on effect.
Cherlene
why d fake pics
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Nobody: 11:16am On May 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
u look like the 2nd

Yh n u too smiley
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Cherlene(f): 11:28am On May 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
why d fake pics

Sorry??

Cherlene
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by QuinofHearts(f): 11:42am On May 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
so where is ur face?
Wetin you wan carry am do?
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 15, 2015
Lala247:

Yh n u too smiley
am masculine and u feminine ,so what's ur point?
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 15, 2015
QuinofHearts:
Wetin you wan carry am do?
ask me again?
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 15, 2015
Cherlene:
Sorry??
Cherlene
u behaviour is similar to man of list..
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Cherlene(f): 2:29pm On May 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:

You are QUICK TO CONDEMN.

Let me CLARIFY two things:
1 I am a FEMALE
2 The pictures YOU INCUR as artificial, is 110% authentic OF ME.

Have a nice day!

Cherlene
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:34pm On May 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
why d fake pics
Hey....Don't behave like a slowpoke..
What do u mean by fake pics?
Have u met her in person b4?
Do you know who she is?
It will be better for you to focused on the subject matter rather than saying what u r nt sure about...
www.nairaland.com/2311103/birthday-greetings-gorgeous-miss-nairaland2016
www.nairaland.com/2254711/photos-post-throwback-pictures
www.nairaland.com/2250708/photos-young-south-african-lady-display

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Juvante(m): 3:15pm On May 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I would have loved to kept mute, but I have to comment. I, as well as other people, have interacted with Cherlene using various methods of communication,and can attest that she is female.
I just can't help but wonder if it is illegal to choose a moniker of opposite sexual orientation.
I just detect that there is a growing trend in the Romance thread where she and others are delibrately been targetted on a daily basis. Maybe, someone is behind it all,and this has to stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by subbieD(f): 3:16pm On May 15, 2015
cry cry
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Juvante(m): 3:54pm On May 15, 2015
Cherlene:

Let me CLARIFY two things: 1 I am a FEMALE 2 The pictures YOU INCUR as artificial, is 110% authentic OF ME.
Have a nice day!
Cherlene
@ don't dignify him with an answer.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Juvante(m): 3:54pm On May 15, 2015
Cherlene:

Let me CLARIFY two things: 1 I am a FEMALE 2 The pictures YOU INCUR as artificial, is 110% authentic OF ME.
Have a nice day!
Cherlene
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by donbigboy(m): 4:00pm On May 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:

Well, I think its quite immature and unacceptable for you or anyone to attack personality deliberately rather than focusing on the main issue...

She is a lady and your behaviour doesn't quite speaks well of you...

Let be civil and reasonable when on a public forum like nairaland! And stop these child remarks

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by donbigboy(m): 4:04pm On May 15, 2015
Juvante:

Its quite unfortunate there are a handful of immature dude on nairaland who make it a habit to attack personality without any justification's whatsoever!

Too bad...

I hope they grow up!!!

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by funlord(m): 4:44pm On May 15, 2015
angry this op is 2 local! Expand your horizons you have been spending 2 much time with local mgbekes!
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Cherlene(f): 7:34pm On May 15, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:

Hey....Don't behave like a slowpoke..
What do u mean by fake pics?
Have u met her in person b4?
Do you know who she is?
It will be better for you to focused on the subject matter rather than saying what u r nt sure about...
www.nairaland.com/2311103/birthday-greetings-gorgeous-miss-nairaland2016
www.nairaland.com/2254711/photos-post-throwback-pictures
www.nairaland.com/2250708/photos-young-south-african-lady-display

Thank you dear.

This is a PUBLIC FORUM where we have VARIOUS of BEHAVIOURS.

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by bruno419(m): 7:45pm On May 15, 2015
Twaci:
Thanks cheesy
I can see the second piercing o.just that there z no ear ring there
Re: I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 20, 2015
The number of things guys judge ladies over is endless it seems. There is always something some guys will use to insult your character.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience / Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. / How “no Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage, 6yrs after I'm still single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.