Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) (8434 Views)

Pic/video:: Woman Storms Out Of Set After Presenter, Expose Her Boobs On Live TV / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Cossy Orjiakor's Got Talent...see What She Did With Her Boobs (pic) You Wont Bel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 14, 2015
No way na d girl now I just hid her face
Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by michphenomena(m): 10:32pm On May 14, 2015
Closecall:
On second thought this is the girl and the boobs
...so,she wait for u to snap her booms..Expensive shit
Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 18, 2015
Guys she came to my room today and I bleeped d hell out of her soy ass..... grin grin
Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 18, 2015
D girl toto sweet die!!!!!!!!

1 Share

Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by imustsaymymindo: 8:36pm On May 18, 2015
Closecall:
D girl toto sweet die!!!!!!!!
You are a real badt guy!! you could pass her on to me, I don't mind

1 Like

Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 18, 2015
limolalikamaila:
I will beat you to comma if you don't take her to bed or chair before tomorrow evening.

Seriously re you fucking kidding me

Even spirit no fit try showing my Bobbi, I go down Bleep d spirit instanta
na so una take dy die so. All dat glitters are nt gold. 4 a lady to open herself 4 u on a platter of gold is nt ordinary. Be reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by Cwaya(m): 8:55pm On May 18, 2015
Guy !!!
What kind of girl will just expose her bwest to you just like that!!?? undecided If the girl no be olosho wey wan sell market then sikosiko dey her head.

Nna give us another story biko

1 Like

Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 18, 2015
Closecall:
There is a salesgirl near my house, I usually buy things there, she always in smiles when I arrive I thought is was just normal cos am a fine boy cool but yesterday after exchanging greeting and completing my businss tranaction there she opened her tits for me! Am good looking but I never thought she liked me, I gave no signal of likeness before pls nairalanders help me because she might be testing me, teasing me or you know help me out. When I saw her jugs I naturally felt good as a man. But require detailed analysis of the situation before I make a mess of my self.
Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by tottinova: 12:33am On May 19, 2015
oga, this your story is lame. she allowed you to snap her boobs well if you have entered her, I believe you have entered dead end... if you start feeling somehow (like dizziness, running stomach, pinkish dick head or you yell out loud while urinating) don't visit your doctor
YOU ARE A DEAD MAN

1 Like

Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by limolalikamaila: 11:43am On May 19, 2015
Jollyjoy:
na so una take dy die so. All dat glitters are nt gold. 4 a lady to open herself 4 u on a platter of gold is nt ordinary. Be reasonable.
abeg forget DAT yarn

You ve to be prepare for war to live in this world..if you know what I mean. grin

I rather die bleeping a girl than been termed an impotent for avoiding her cheerful pussy grin
Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by Richy4(m): 12:10pm On May 19, 2015
Closecall:
I don't want to mismanage the situation to let her down or fall for her only to disappointed later. I Need mature ladies and guys to disect the pie for me. Thanks

What exactly do you want from this girl? Serious relationship? Oh!!! I don't think so. If it was just to have sex, and go, that's an open invitation.

But if it was to fall for her I an afraid what you predicted about getting disappointed might come to pass because deep down you might be thinking " who flashes her assets just like that"? How many more has she flashed for...

I might be wrong but ask her out for a drink when she is free. From there, you will know how she talks, her behavior etc. you can take a walk after that or continue just to know where it will lead to.
Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 11, 2015
angry I don't understand girls
Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 11, 2015
Why are girls so cheap and easy?
Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 11, 2015
Richy4:

What exactly do you want from this girl? Serious relationship? Oh!!! I don't think so. If it was just to have sex, and go, that's an open invitation.

But if it was to fall for her I an afraid what you predicted about getting disappointed might come to pass because deep down you might be thinking " who flashes her assets just like that"? How many more has she flashed for...

I might be wrong but ask her out for a drink when she is free. From there, you will know how she talks, her behavior etc. you can take a walk after that or continue just to know where it will lead to.
Hmm
Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 11, 2015
Closecall:
There is a salesgirl near my house, I usually buy things there, she always in smiles when I arrive I thought is was just normal cos am a fine boy cool but yesterday after exchanging greeting and completing my businss tranaction there she opened her tits for me! Am good looking but I never thought she liked me, I gave no signal of likeness before pls nairalanders help me because she might be testing me, teasing me or you know help me out. When I saw her jugs I naturally felt good as a man. But require detailed analysis of the situation before I make a mess of my self.
Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by queencandace(f): 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
oh lord another silly thread....op get a life and a job undecided
Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]the girl done start again oh

Closecall:
Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
Closecall:
On second thought this is the girl and the boobs
mumu.. internet pinshure... olodo. homo sapien oshi....... maybe she trying to b a cheerful giving by givin yu d HiV she got
Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by Spydamannn(m): 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
She looks cheap,cheap dress,cheap panties,Smh...I would rather screw Air
Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
These girls are not loyal
Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
queencandace:
oh lord another silly thread....op get a life and a job undecided
Which job you get?
Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Madam what's not ordinary there?
Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
limolalikamaila:
abeg forget DAT yarn
How did you come about this moniker?
Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by limolalikamaila: 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
blublahd:
How did you come about this moniker?
it was given to my by a spirit. why ask ?

1 Like

Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
I love Nairaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? / Lord have mercy / T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.