Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri (33525 Views)

Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats / Faces Of Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Civilian JTF In Borno. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by Braintouch(m): 4:54pm On May 14, 2015
Buhari bestman's wives in action grin
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 14, 2015
IQ SCALE:

51 to 70: Morons

26 to 50: Imbeciles

0 to 25: Idiots

Minus Infinity to -1: Boko Haram.

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by letsbet(m): 4:55pm On May 14, 2015
Its crazy, sir!
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by JumiaConsult: 4:55pm On May 14, 2015
omg... insiders
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by UnclePati: 4:56pm On May 14, 2015
ISLAM
Religion of Piss.
Religion of Destruction.
Religion of Fight
Religion of quarrel
Religion of craze
Religion of Madness.

3 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by Pascal181: 4:57pm On May 14, 2015
Wat else do dey want? Is like those illetrates don't know dat their patron has won d election

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by BUSHHUNTER: 4:57pm On May 14, 2015
the vigilantes and the soldiers fuvked up ....no paddy for jungle na....at least they should have instructed them to put their hands on their head while approaching them so they could access them from far.

Anyway RIP to the Gallant and Brave men.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by martinoh(m): 4:58pm On May 14, 2015
I sometime wonder the gain of those bokoharam women.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by free2ryhme: 4:59pm On May 14, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.punchng.com/news/female-suicide-bombers-kill-three-soldiers-six-civilain-jtf/

If you consider the number of persons m0hammed killed with swords, you won’t be surprised by the number of persons his followers are killing with b0mbs and sophisticated weap0ns. It is an error to establish religi0n out of lunacy!

3 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by timijoseph01(m): 4:59pm On May 14, 2015
midolian:
Just 2weeks to go.

No, I think its the fault of the GEJ's government and those they have made to believe boko Haram is a religious thing.
Yes..! GEJ's government is responsible 4 ISIs, al shabab n Al queda too

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by letsbet(m): 5:00pm On May 14, 2015
Asuokaa:
i think killing the ladies and the children captured by boko haram wont be a bad idea thou

cause they've been brainwashed after all
I'd suggest they'd rather put them through some form of quarintine to determine their mindsets and what they are capable of doing, then some should be sent to rehab homes while all of them should be closely monitored!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 14, 2015
hefty4real:
grin I guess those killed where only trying to rush and render help and later tell the press I saved them first grin
It's just 4 fun oo! b4 some ppl use the opportunity go dey yab now.
Anyway I smell FP

I read your first lines, I started boiling. Then I saw the other part. Since I decided to reply you, I changed my insults to informing you on my thoughts
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by vikyno(m): 5:05pm On May 14, 2015
midolian:
Just 2weeks to go.

No, I think its the fault of the GEJ's government and those they have made to believe boko Haram is a religious thing.

I guess ISIS, Al-queda, and co is also the fault of GEJ's government.

The question we need to ask is ' why is Islam always a magnet to crime and senseless killings'

Yet they say it is a religion of peace.

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by macof(m): 5:05pm On May 14, 2015
irunoobo:

islam is peace. watch what u say undecided

more llike piss

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 14, 2015
They can be unbrainwashed!

Asuokaa:
i think killing the ladies and the children captured by boko haram wont be a bad idea thou

cause they've been brainwashed after all
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by charlesucheh(m): 5:09pm On May 14, 2015
Those women are also interested in 7 male Virgins after death who knows. Islamic controversies gives different interpretation of it's tenents and contents in both the HADITH and SUNNAH!!! Why is there much misconception in Islam with gruesome acts that goes along with the phrase "ALLAH U akubar". Why aren't the christians even after much proliferation from the catholic church indulging in similar acts. Pls i need answers cos if Islam had not oriented muslims towards the similar direction of ISIS,BH and Alqaeda, there wouldn't have be an atom of harsh and hostile behaviour in the name of islam.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by scotz101(m): 5:09pm On May 14, 2015
midolian:
Just 2weeks to go.

then you may never have sense in your life if by this time you dont know that terrorism generally world wide since the 1960 has been a religious thing...inshort you are done for...keep blaming Gej! RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by TopGee: 5:13pm On May 14, 2015
I even said that most children and women the soldiers rescued from the sambisa forest were boko haram children and wives. The boko haram members have not been kidnapping children. So, how come these children were kidnapped and sent to the busy without people knowing and shouting to create awareness?

3 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by Opengates(m): 5:19pm On May 14, 2015
irunoobo:

islam is peace. watch what u say undecided

Hmmnnnn
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by ChukChinCol(m): 5:20pm On May 14, 2015
Dem never hear say 'sai baba' don win?
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by HRich(m): 5:24pm On May 14, 2015
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by ab4real15: 5:29pm On May 14, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
lslam-a-bad.These women was not kidnapped rather they followed their husbands and menfolk to the bidding of what they belive in which is jihad.
wasted sperm.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by ab4real15: 5:31pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Don't u tink its d fault of I s l a m?
son of a Pig.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by ab4real15: 5:32pm On May 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Allahu akbar. Islamabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
foolish xtian bigot.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:33pm On May 14, 2015
ab4real15:
wasted sperm.

4 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by SHARIAREPORTERS: 5:33pm On May 14, 2015
ab4real15:
son of a Pig.
Yes, d one dat ate ya prophet muhamMAD
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by ab4real15: 5:34pm On May 14, 2015
Braintouch:
Buhari bestman's wives in action grin
Ode oshi.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by mayorbaron(m): 5:35pm On May 14, 2015
hefty4real:
grin I guess those killed where only trying to rush and render help and later tell the press I saved them first grin
Anyway I smell FP
God pls give this punk brain. making jokes why some people keep giving their lives for our security.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by Gwazah(m): 5:38pm On May 14, 2015
hefty4real:
Anyway I smell FP
God have protected u so much so that u have no experience on what is going on in Maiduguri so u are free to use the incident and joke, there is no harm in that.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by ab4real15: 5:41pm On May 14, 2015
UnclePati:
ISLAM
Religion of Piss.
Religion of Destruction.
Religion of Fight
Religion of quarrel
Religion of craze
Religion of Madness.
And what is christianity Religion of d 2 biggest terrorists Us and Britain. Religion of slave traders Religion of hyprocrites.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by ab4real15: 5:46pm On May 14, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Bastard son of a pig.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft / Market Women, State Workers Welcoming Governor Adeleke To Secretariat(photos) / Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.