Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri (33529 Views)

Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats / Faces Of Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Civilian JTF In Borno. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by hamilton62(m): 9:32pm On May 14, 2015
hefty4real:
grin I guess those killed where only trying to rush and render help and later tell the press I saved them first grin
It's just 4 fun oo! b4 some ppl use the opportunity go dey yab now.
Anyway I smell FP
Excuse me, does life really hold its worth before you, no i don't think so?
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by Memsey(f): 11:56pm On May 14, 2015
I hope this is not one of the many intriguing suspense filled sequel to the recent script nigeria has been writing about the insurgency.

Abi na wetin dem don turn those gals into...

Can't wrap my head around this one!
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by jimmy101231(m): 6:57am On May 15, 2015
hefty4real:
grin I guess those killed where only trying to rush and render help and later tell the press I saved them first grin
It's just 4 fun oo! b4 some ppl use the opportunity go dey yab now.
Anyway I smell FP
Everything is scarce in this country Fuel,Electricity,Water and Even common Sense
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by ojilepikin(m): 7:32am On May 15, 2015
irunoobo:

islam is peace. watch what u say undecided
That is what they made u believe.
Islam is pure violence, violence and nothing more. Is Jihad a peaceful war? How can u marry peace and violence?
Have u ever asked urself why all the terror attacks all over the world is being carried out by muslims alone?
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by hefty4real(m): 8:52am On May 15, 2015
ikwoche:

I read your first lines, I started boiling. Then I saw the other part. Since I decided to reply you, I changed my insults to informing you on my thoughts
mayorbaron:

God pls give this punk brain. making jokes why some people keep giving their lives for our security.
Gwazah:

God have protected u so much so that u have no experience on what is going on in Maiduguri so u are free to use the incident and joke, there is no harm in that.
Ndkings1:

Has anybody ever told u that u ar an idiottt and a daft??
Sulemanmathew:
we r talking abt life and death and u r talking nonesense. Think more than 2 times b4 u write or speak nxt tym. Do u think it is easy to b a soldier. I am sure u r a bloody civilian.
hamilton62:

Excuse me, does life really hold its worth before you, no i don't think so?
jimmy101231:
Everything is scarce in this country Fuel,Electricity,Water and Even common Sense

Easy on me hypocrites! My comment was never given to display a 'I don't Care' attitude. Lyk I said in my comment do not use the opportunity to hurl insults at me. My prayers goes to those who have lost their loved ones. But it's not a must i say it so the world must know.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by eleko1: 11:25pm On May 15, 2015
Nor need to kip those useless animals,wish they kukuma gas them away. U can't rehab/monitor those God forsaken pipu.
letsbet:

I'd suggest they'd rather put them through some form of quarintine to determine their mindsets and what they are capable of doing, then some should be sent to rehab homes while all of them should be closely monitored!.
Kill them all angry show no Mercy angry .Send the drone IYANGBALI afta them cool sad angry
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by IYANGBALI: 9:29am On May 16, 2015
eleko1:
Nor need to kip those useless animals,wish they kukuma gas them away. U can't rehab/monitor those God forsaken pipu.Kill them all angry show no Mercy angry .Send the drone IYANGBALI afta them cool sad angry
walahi you will be the 1st I will kill tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest / Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe / FG, US In Closed Door Meeting Over Visa Ban Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.