Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri (33526 Views)

Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats / Faces Of Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Civilian JTF In Borno. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by Gwazah(m): 5:46pm On May 14, 2015
TopGee:
I even said that most children and women the soldiers rescued from the sambisa forest were boko haram children and wives. The boko haram members have not been kidnapping children. So, how come these children were kidnapped and sent to the busy without people knowing and shouting to create awareness?
Ur brain is dead. in fact u are a None-Nigerian. because at this point u still claim to know less about Boko Haram. Did u think the media is reporting half of what is happening in Northeast region of the country?
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by ab4real15: 5:48pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Yes, d one dat ate ya prophet muhamMAD
christian bastard.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by Ndkings1(m): 5:50pm On May 14, 2015
hefty4real:
grin I guess those killed where only trying to rush and render help and later tell the press I saved them first grin
It's just 4 fun oo! b4 some ppl use the opportunity go dey yab now.
Anyway I smell FP
Has anybody ever told u that u ar an idiottt and a daft??
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by Braintouch(m): 5:51pm On May 14, 2015
ab4real15:
Ode oshi.
Fool! Islam are bad tongue

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by Pontaboki: 5:57pm On May 14, 2015
Islamabaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!!!!
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 14, 2015
Ds Islamic Religion na wa o... ki la se fun yi? I wish Islam cud be eradicated frm Nigeria... it has plunged us into many sorrows
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by ab4real15: 6:07pm On May 14, 2015
Braintouch:
Fool! Islam are bad tongue
Bastard christianity is evil.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by Braintouch(m): 6:09pm On May 14, 2015
ab4real15:
But Islam is the [size=68pt]bomb![/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by ab4real15: 6:24pm On May 14, 2015
Braintouch:

But Islam is the [size=68pt]bomb![/size] grin grin grin grin
who invented bomb and other weapons christians.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by Braintouch(m): 6:28pm On May 14, 2015
ab4real15:
who invented bomb and other weapons christians.
Shut up, dumb brain! There's no where in the world that u'd mention terrorism without Islam in it. Useless pig! tongue

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 14, 2015
hefty4real:
grin I guess those killed where only trying to rush and render help and later tell the press I saved them first grin
It's just 4 fun oo! b4 some ppl use the opportunity go dey yab now.
Anyway I smell FP
we r talking abt life and death and u r talking nonesense. Think more than 2 times b4 u write or speak nxt tym. Do u think it is easy to b a soldier. I am sure u r a bloody civilian.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by iyobs7(f): 6:37pm On May 14, 2015
And people still believe those that were freed were kidnapped. Those ladies followed their husbands into the forest.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by shammah1(m): 6:37pm On May 14, 2015
Boko haram is an Islamic agenda. We ain't kids here
midolian:
Just 2weeks to go.

No, I think its the fault of the GEJ's government and those they have made to believe boko Haram is a religious thing.

[size=2pt]TANoids, keep it coming. I get bullet-proof[/size]
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by shammah1(m): 6:44pm On May 14, 2015
Don't mind the senseless terrorists sympathiser
timijoseph01:

Yes..! GEJ's government is responsible 4 ISIs, al shabab n Al queda too
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by enomakos(m): 6:50pm On May 14, 2015
irunoobo:

islam is peace. watch what u say undecided
you are right
it is the world most peaceful religion abi?
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by ab4real15: 6:52pm On May 14, 2015
Braintouch:

Shut up, dumb brain! There's no where in the world that u'd mention terrorism without Islam in it. Useless pig! tongue
You dis Bastard son of a christian demon and product of a filthy sperm.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by IYANGBALI: 6:53pm On May 14, 2015
ab4real15:
foolish xtian bigot.
islamabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tongue
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by Braintouch(m): 6:56pm On May 14, 2015
ab4real15:
You dis Bastard son of a christian demon and product of a filthy sperm.
Ur mom should have drank otapiapia when the abortion pills she took didn't work. Now see how u constitute a nuisance in a public forum. You're lucky it's just Nairaland. Right now I'd have had u talking with ur mouth on the floor. Useless Boko Haram sympathizer like u. U will die by a stray bullet cool

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by donem: 7:03pm On May 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Allahu akbar. Islamabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

u Eehn, grin
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by IYANGBALI: 7:08pm On May 14, 2015
donem:

u Eehn, grin
allahu akbar grin
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by Dmeji4444(m): 7:11pm On May 14, 2015
Asuokaa:
i think killing the ladies and the children captured by boko haram wont be a bad idea thou

cause they've been brainwashed after all

Even if your mum or sis ws their?
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by donem: 7:12pm On May 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
allahu akbar grin

as ah read the post i check d moniker come see ya own nah it i lol.

but seriously those two words fit save man 4rm those B-rams attack o....
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by jonnieoneng: 7:13pm On May 14, 2015
WELL I DO NOT WANT TO BE VERY SARCASTIC OR SADISTIC AS WELL, BUT WHEN I HEAR THINGS LIKE THIS I AM TEMPTED TO SAY THAT THERE IS NEED FOR THE MILITARY TO REVISIT THEIR TACTICS IN COMBATING THIS NEW DIMENSION TO THE MADNESS CALLED BOKO HARAM IF THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO SURRENDER THEN KILLL, KILLLL, KILLLL THEM ALLLL
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by Reference(m): 7:28pm On May 14, 2015
That is assymetric warfare for you. They are not in uniform with insignia. They do not attack in formation and their camoflague is psychological not leaves on helmets. They cannot be defended against lest we live the meaningless life of a hermit. Just how do you defeat such an adversary while still winning the proverbial hearts and minds of the civil inhabitants. A riddle encapsulated in a quagmire indeed.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 14, 2015
[size=18pt]The likelyhood is that these females are young girls who have been kidnapped and either forcefully strapped with the explosives or were tricked or blackmailed into being strapped with the explosives which in all probability were detonated remotely. [/size]
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 14, 2015
[b][size=18pt]Is these Boko Haram news not making any sense?

Are you wondering how with multinational force made up of 4 countries including the massive Nigerian military, who are supposed to be also getting assistance from American, French and UK, are seemingly unable to defeat rag tag Boko haram?

Are you wondering why rag tag Boko haram that are known to travel on small motorcycles whilst carrying small arms are undefeatable?

The simple truth is that when what you are being told doesn't make sense, it is because you are being deceived.

Truth is Nigerian people are being deceived by America, its allies and their stooges including Nigeria's PDP government, puppet francophone nations Chad, Cameroon and Niger.

America owns and commands Boko Haram who are made up of troops of all the puppet countries (including our own) in mufti.

The only people dying in this so called war are thousands if not millions of innocent Nigerians civilians that refuse to be internally displaced.

Have you not noticed that the so called war on Boko haram is shrouded in secrecy?

Ever wondered why there is no video footage from the frontline ?

The objectives of America in committing this genocide, is to disintegrate Nigeria in 2015, as they predicted in 1997.

[/size][/b]
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by Independa: 8:02pm On May 14, 2015
ab4real15:
I don't expect you to say anything less. But I challenge you to prove that Islam is a religion of peace and I will consider your point. Jesus was mentioned in your kolan. Did you ever read he killed? From the life of Muhammad one starts hearing of killings to his disciples today. The shouting 'peace' is used to deceive little minds like yourself whom I pity. Prove it. Brainwashed follower of a religion of blood.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by Independa: 8:09pm On May 14, 2015
GenBuhari:
[b][size=18pt]Is these Boko Haram news not making any sense?

Are you wondering how with multinational force made up of 4 countries including the massive Nigerian military, who are supposed to be also getting assistance from American, French and UK, are seemingly unable to defeat rag tag Boko haram?

Are you wondering why rag tag Boko haram that are known to travel on small motorcycles whilst carrying small arms are undefeatable?

The simple truth is that when what you are being told doesn't make sense, it is because you are being deceived.

Truth is Nigerian people are being deceived by America, its allies and their stooges including Nigeria's PDP government, puppet francophone nations Chad, Cameroon and Niger.

America owns and commands Boko Haram who are made up of troops of all the puppet countries (including our own) in mufti.

The only people dying in this so called war are thousands if not millions of innocent Nigerians civilians that refuse to be internally displaced.

Have you not noticed that the so called war on Boko haram is shrouded in secrecy?

Ever wondered why there is no video footage from the frontline ?

The objectives of America in committing this genocide, is to disintegrate Nigeria in 2015, as they predicted in 1997.

[/size][/b]
I don't disagree with you completly sir, but you are telling us that our people are this foolish?
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by Icekyng: 8:09pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Don't u tink its d fault of I s l a m?
guys plz ignore this bastard attention seeker he is hopeless Godbless as u all do wink
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by Hero10001: 8:28pm On May 14, 2015
Allahu Akbar!
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 14, 2015
People who are being deceived are not foolish. They are simply mistakenly trusting that their government would look after them and not allow genocide to be committed against them.

Independa:

I don't disagree with you completly sir, but you are telling us that our people are this foolish?
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 14, 2015
midolian:
Just 2weeks to go.

No, I think its the fault of the GEJ's government and those they have made to believe boko Haram is a religious thing.

[size=2pt]TANoids, keep it coming. I get bullet-proof[/size]
Tell me, were they shouting GEJ Akbar or Allahu Akbar when slaughtering people?
900 Jews were slaughtered and their bodies dumped in a well with the approval of your beloved Mohammad. Was that GEJ? My friend if you want to be a true Musulmi go and meet Shekau for tutorials. Islam is peace is like saying hell is heaven.
Deny it and let me use that black thing you bend your head towards five times a day to teach you about Islam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife / Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe / Why Is Abuja The Capital Of Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.