Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? (2079 Views)

Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments / Nigerian Guy Weds First Lady He Ever Dm'ed On Twitter (photos) / Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? by Anoneism(m): 5:10pm On May 14, 2015
Dear Romancelanders and Nairalanders in general please advise me on this. This topic really means so much to me.

Thanks for your anticipated advice.
Re: Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? by winetapper: 5:11pm On May 14, 2015
The one you love does she love you in return
The one that love you how are you sure she does love you or after something else?

1 Like

Re: Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? by buygala(m): 5:11pm On May 14, 2015
Marry them both and have the best of both worlds embarassed

No be your mate marry700 wives for Bible?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? by StPete: 5:12pm On May 14, 2015
No one would pick for you cos later in life, u may tend to blame whoever did if it doesn’t go well.
Your heart knows the truth, pick from it
Re: Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? by Emyogalanya: 5:12pm On May 14, 2015
Both thank me after the wedding
Re: Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? by missKiffy(f): 5:13pm On May 14, 2015
It's a tough one, but if he loves the one that loves him. He should go ahead with her
Re: Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? by Anoneism(m): 5:18pm On May 14, 2015
winetapper:
The one you love does she love you in return
The one that love you how are you sure she does love you or after something else?
Nice question! The truth is, the one i love don't really love me. While the one that loves me i don't really love.
Re: Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? by Anoneism(m): 5:22pm On May 14, 2015
StPete:
No one would pick for you cos later in life, u may tend to blame whoever did if it doesn’t go well.
Your heart knows the truth, pick from it
well, i'm not asking anyone here to decide for me who to marry between the two. Just wants to hear their divergents views on this after which i will decide personally. Whatever my decision culminate to after now won't be anyone's fault but mine. So feel free to air your view on this.

1 Like

Re: Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? by IamOdin: 5:23pm On May 14, 2015
Anoneism:

Nice question! The truth is, the one i love don't really love me. While the one that loves me i don't really love.

You're possessed.
Re: Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? by Anoneism(m): 5:25pm On May 14, 2015
IamOdin:

You're possessed.
how pls?
Re: Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? by yatch360: 5:26pm On May 14, 2015
Since u don't love the one that loves u and the one u love doesn't love u,Then u won't be happy with any.
Re: Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? by winetapper: 5:26pm On May 14, 2015
Anoneism:

If you are not underpressure of getting married.. Wait a little while and watch the both of them yout missing bone would finally reveal herself and talk to Your God about it

1 Like

Re: Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? by englishmart(m): 5:27pm On May 14, 2015
just marry google
Re: Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? by Anoneism(m): 5:31pm On May 14, 2015
winetapper:
If you are not underpressure of getting married.. Wait a little while and watch the both of them yout missing bone would finally reveal herself and talk to Your God about it
bundle of thanks bro/sis.
Re: Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 14, 2015
Marry the woman that loves you.
Re: Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? by ritababe(f): 5:38pm On May 14, 2015
The one wey u love, love u back?
Re: Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? by winetapper: 5:41pm On May 14, 2015
Anoneism:

bundle of thanks bro/sis.
You welcome bro.. Take your time its a life time decision too
#Team Twaci for Miss NL smiley

1 Like

Re: Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? by Anoneism(m): 5:43pm On May 14, 2015
ritababe:
The one wey u love, love u back?
hmmmmm very hard for me to tell reason being that she somewhat unpredictable. Today she'll show me love and tomorrow she'll show me the other side of love.
Re: Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? by Anoneism(m): 5:45pm On May 14, 2015
Blackett:
Marry the woman that loves you.
Could you please explain why you said so? I will really appreciate it. Thanks for your time.
Re: Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? by tosyne2much(m): 5:48pm On May 14, 2015
Which ever way, you will not find happiness
On the other hand, I think it's safer to marry who loves you right
cheesy
Re: Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? by ritababe(f): 5:50pm On May 14, 2015
Anoneism:

hmmmmm very hard for me to tell reason being that she somewhat unpredictable. Today she'll show me love and tomorrow she'll show me the other side of love.

are u rich?
Re: Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 14, 2015
Anoneism:

Could you please explain why you said so? I will really appreciate it. Thanks for your time.
In nature, men are naturally chasers and in nature, a woman chooses her man. A woman gets asked out way more than her male counterparts. She may have a 1000 men chasing her, but she'll choose one. The one she'll be happy with. A happy woman is a happy home.

A woman that loves you loves you with all her heart. She's more understanding and willing with you. She isn't demanding, but will rather give more to you than you give to her. She is fiercely loyal to you. She'll be more loyal to you than the other girl you love who doesn't love you the same way. She'll also never cheat on you. She can endure most circumstances with you, because her love for you isn't forced.

If you love her more than 50%, marry her. She'll prove to you by her actions, that you made the right choice. If you don't love her up to 50%, let her go.

5 Likes

Re: Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? by Anoneism(m): 5:53pm On May 14, 2015
ritababe:

are u rich?
yes, i am potentially rich. Why do you ask please?
Re: Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? by Anoneism(m): 5:54pm On May 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
Which ever way, you will not find happiness

On the other hand, I think it's safer to marry who loves you right
cheesy
thanks.
Re: Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? by ritababe(f): 5:55pm On May 14, 2015
Anoneism:

yes, i am potentially rich. Why do you ask please?

ok maybe thats y her love for u is not constant..
D one wey love u, do u love him?
Re: Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? by Anoneism(m): 5:58pm On May 14, 2015
Blackett:
In nature, men are naturally chasers and in nature, a woman chooses her man. A woman gets asked out way more than her male counterparts. She may have a 1000 men chasing her, but she'll choose one. The one she'll be happy with. A happy woman is a happy home.

A woman that loves you loves you with all her heart. She's more understanding and willing with you. She isn't demanding, but will rather give more to you than you give to her. She is fiercely loyal to you. She'll be more loyal to you than the other girl you love who doesn't love you the same way. She'll also never cheat on you. She can endure most circumstances with you, because her love for you isn't forced.

If you love her more than 50%, marry her. She'll prove to you by her actions, that you made the right choice. If you don't love her up to 50%, let her go.
wooooooaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww!!!!! Insightful. Thanks for this priceless piece.

1 Like

Re: Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? by Adaeze003(f): 5:59pm On May 14, 2015
How about the one you love that loves you?

And hope you're not carried away by lust or the pretty face and big boobz/butt?
Re: Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? by DEIFIED(m): 5:59pm On May 14, 2015
Go for the one that love you, you will get to love her with time.
Re: Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? by Anoneism(m): 6:00pm On May 14, 2015
ritababe:

ok maybe thats y her love for u is not constant.. . . D one wey love u, do u love him?
Yes i do but not really much.
Re: Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? by Utchgirl(f): 6:04pm On May 14, 2015
Blackett:

Gbam !

U jus hit d nail @ d head

marry d one dt luvs u cos she wil be SUBMISSIVE and wil make sure dt d marriage will be intact. Whn a woman is in luv,everyoda tin becomes secondary except her husband and d family.

1 Like

Re: Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? by ritababe(f): 6:05pm On May 14, 2015
Anoneism:

Yes i do but not really much.

well its bcus u love d oda one thats y u dont love the one that love u, breakup with the one u love and see that u will love the one that love u
Re: Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? by Anoneism(m): 6:12pm On May 14, 2015
ritababe:

well its bcus u love d oda one thats y u dont love the one that love u, breakup with the one u love and see that u will love the one that love u
interesting but serious!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's d noise all about / . / Get In Here And Officially Apologise To That Nairalander You Have Offended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.