Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him (46260 Views)

Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend / Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian / Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by drsteroid(m): 11:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
This is a strange but true life story that I want to share with everyone.

Last month, my friend's ex girl friend called me and explained how she was feeling with her body. After her explanation,I asked her when was the last time she treated malaria,and she said it was 2 weeks back, and she even used a potent anti- malaria drug which made me believed what was wrong with her was beyond malaria.

The whole scenario came to a head when she told me she was rushed back home from work the next day after she fainted and threw up. I told her she needed to run a comprehensive lab test, so as to ascertain what was really wrong with her,and she asked if she can make use of our medical centre for her lab test, which I accepted in the affirmative. The test later revealed she was a month old pregnant.

I asked her who was the guy responsible, because we are really very close and she finds it hard to hide her secrets from me. She told me it was a guy she met once and they both had sex together that night,and unfortunately, the guy is in UK now and he doesn't pick her calls anymore. I told her to make sure she get across to him so that she can convey the message to him,she said she doesn't even know what to do,that his number is still not going through,even when I asked her 2days after. She told me all this on bbm.

At a point in time, her number wasn't going through and her pings were also not delivering,I was scared cos she is just 22 yrs old and she may want to act in a funny way considering the number of negative ideas that would be running through her mind.

Luckily,her she pinged me yesterday evening, I was even surprised when I saw her pings saying 'doctor,gud pm." I replied her and we started chatting.

I then asked her about the pregnancy and she told me she succeeded in aborting it with the help of her cousin who took her to a private hospital in the mainland. That she just can't face the humiliation and disgrace that awaits her in future. It was then she said, 'Doctor,I want to apologize for lying to you,I just don't know how to tell you,there was no guy abroad that impregnated me but this my cousin who helped me with the abortion did'.

At that point,I was shocked, and my phone even fell from my hands. As if I didn't get what she said earlier,I asked her again with deep curiosity, ''who did you say was responsible for your pregnancy?"

She said the same thing that her cousin was responsible. At this point,something was now telling me its as if cousin is another new word or slang use in replacing boy friend. That made me ask her how is the guy her cousin? She said it was her mother's elder sister's son...

I heaved a sigh at the abomination after I heard that. She said even after the successful abortion,that the guy has been sleeping with her regularly,that the last time he slept with her was 2 days ago, and the worst part of it is that she is in madly in love with the guy.

I then asked her if both parents knew about the whole saga,and she said no,that they will kill them if any of their family member gets to find out cos its an abomination.
I told her to try and desist from such act,and get in touch with her pastor immediately for a total and rugged deliverance because the whole thing is evil and there is a spiritual undertone involved in the whole issue.

Since that yesterday she told me this whole scary story,I have been so confused as to what might have led them into such act.

I have it in mind to relay the whole story to my friend because he is also not spared as far as this issue is concerned, because this girl might have been sleeping with his cousin even while she was still dating my friend because they only broke up mid last year.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Ezedon(m): 11:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
She is possessed by marine spirit

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
Her parents might be cousins too! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Princecalm(m): 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
Could love be blind in this case? End time things.

3 Likes

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by jamex93(m): 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
see mata

grin grin grin

funny

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
So it's all about reading Cousins having sex and getting pregnant? undecided

Well if this is true.

The girl got issues

2 Likes

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by okotv(m): 11:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
This one is strong

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Edygrin(m): 11:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Her parents might be cousins too! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by LEvuls(m): 12:15am On Apr 29, 2015
Insanity of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by bigtt76(f): 12:18am On Apr 29, 2015
Correct den go born Cosine and Sine naaaa tongue

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 29, 2015
The speaker above is saying something senseless

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by cyprus000: 12:25am On Apr 29, 2015
[size=15pt]
could this be love?
Can this be love?
Is this love?
Is that love?
Maybe its love.
No this can't be love.
Its lyk it is love oo!
What this isn't love.
C'mom this could be love.

Sharap this is love in madnessgringringrin
[/size]

63 Likes

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 29, 2015
Lemmie gwan think when I'm done I'll comment
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by pyyxxaro: 2:32am On Apr 29, 2015
B4 Devil de resume work 8am - 4pm

Since e begin de work 24hrs ,terrible tins begin de happen cry

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by sarmiie(m): 4:31am On Apr 29, 2015
no be today e dey happen.

one of my friends friends was deflowered by her cousin, and they kept "making love" until their grandmother found out......

she still tells me he was her one true love..

nothing wey man nor go see..

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Babe2sure(f): 4:49am On Apr 29, 2015
I pray, her foolishness does not lead to her ruin.

2 Likes

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by TheMafiaChurch: 5:13am On Apr 29, 2015
I don't know why people confide in me most, I've heard confidential stories like this from the horse mouth more than thrice.

In fact if you suspect something funny is happening between relations, there are greater chances its happening.

Things are happening, don't think this is just a story.

When emotion goes before logic, things like this happens.

Sometimes we think we can talk to people, but we don't, we just judge and blame.

Op you can either help her or forget it, take her out and have a heart to heart talk with her, start with something like. " it's OK, am not judging you, in China cousins marry, am just here to help, am a free thinker, there is no good or bad for me, I know you must be passing through emotional distress e.t.c" then you can proceed to logically educate her on why she should desist from the act in an emotionally ridden undertone, but you shouldn't leave her without working out a process of breaking off from her partner.

Its not a day, week, or month program, you should be able to stand by her as long as it takes.

May the Supreme intelligence be with you.

Logic before emotion.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 29, 2015
extreme closeness between relatives should be discouraged. it most time lead to sexual relationship.

she needs serious holy flogging.

4 Likes

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by zyphr(m): 7:30am On Apr 29, 2015
Cousin-cousing nyanshing is now becoming an aceeptable norm in Naija. No wonder am not suprised nor find it strange....
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by lordhugo(m): 7:32am On Apr 29, 2015
Nneka123:
So it's all about reading Cousins having sex and getting pregnant? undecided

Well if this is true.

The girl got issues

I was looking at your pic...........

[size=4pt]Only lala247 does that to me...welcome to the list.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by drsteroid(m): 7:35am On Apr 29, 2015
TheMafiaChurch:
I don't know why people confide in me most, I've heard confidential stories like this from the horse mouth more than thrice.

In fact if you suspect something funny is happening between relations, there are greater chances its happening.

Things are happening, don't think this is just a story.

When emotion goes before logic, things like this happens.

Sometimes we think we can talk to people, but we don't, we just judge and blame.

Op you can either help her or forget it, take her out and have a heart to heart talk with her, start with something like. " it's OK, am not judging you, in China cousins marry, am just here to help, am a free thinker, there is no good or bad for me, I know you must be passing through emotional distress e.t.c" then you can proceed to logically educate her on why she should desist from the act in an emotionally ridden undertone, but you shouldn't leave her without working out a process of breaking off from her partner.

Its not a day, week, or month program, you should be able to stand by her as long as it takes.

May the Supreme intelligence be with you.

Logic before emotion.
nice 1 bro..may God continue to bless u with abundant wisdom. That's exactly what am planning to do,I have already told her we need to see during the weekend,and she said she will be availabe.

3 Likes

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 29, 2015
They should get married. I don't know anything that prohibits the marriage of cousins. They are not siblings.

10 Likes

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 29, 2015
Stewpeed cousins!

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Chizzy20(f): 7:42am On Apr 29, 2015
nawa ooh...if she is in love wit her cousin...y did she abort it..y nt kip it nd face d consequence..she is jst deceiving herself...

5 Likes

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Chizzy20(f): 7:43am On Apr 29, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:
They should get married. I don't know anything that prohibits the marriage of cousins. They are not siblings.
re u for real.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by dechandel(f): 8:18am On Apr 29, 2015
Dont worry..
2 abortions?? That is just her starter pack!

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Brymo: 8:26am On Apr 29, 2015
the crazy tins dat men and women do nowadays is damn crazy!!!!
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by MKO4ever(m): 11:05am On Apr 29, 2015
LOVE IS BLIND!!!
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Suspect33(m): 11:05am On Apr 29, 2015
Indeed This is the end times, the rapid growth of ungodliness is jst alarming. Indeed the rapture is imminent!!!

Dnt be LEFT BEHIND!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Allureoftheseas(m): 11:06am On Apr 29, 2015
Ezedon:
She is possessed by marine spirit

shut up your mouth you sick fool. what do you know about marine spirits. .

2 Likes

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Leojamesjames(m): 11:07am On Apr 29, 2015
taboo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex / Land Agent Dies In Ogun Hotel After Sex With Ex-wife / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.