Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

My Girlfriend's Evil Twin Sister Tricked Me Into Sleeping With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Evil Twin Sister Tricked Me Into Sleeping With Her? (4376 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. / Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend's Evil Twin Sister Tricked Me Into Sleeping With Her? by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 14, 2015
She said she would give me $20. She didn't. What should I do ?
Re: My Girlfriend's Evil Twin Sister Tricked Me Into Sleeping With Her? by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 14, 2015
So who is more better in bed among them?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Evil Twin Sister Tricked Me Into Sleeping With Her? by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 14, 2015
Borrussia:
So who is more better in bed among them?
Her twin
Re: My Girlfriend's Evil Twin Sister Tricked Me Into Sleeping With Her? by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 14, 2015
RomanZeus:
Her twin
Gimme her digits, so I can help you threaten her to pay your £20 with my hoarse voice.
Re: My Girlfriend's Evil Twin Sister Tricked Me Into Sleeping With Her? by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 14, 2015
Borrussia:
Gimme her digits, so I can help you threaten her to pay your £20 with my hoarse voice.
Nah I think you just wanna snitch on me
Re: My Girlfriend's Evil Twin Sister Tricked Me Into Sleeping With Her? by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 14, 2015
RomanZeus:
Nah I think you just wanna snitch on me
And why would I wanna do that, what do I stand to gain?
Re: My Girlfriend's Evil Twin Sister Tricked Me Into Sleeping With Her? by DEIFIED(m): 6:02pm On May 14, 2015
She tricked you with $20 are you that greedy or you are a prostitute. Mtewww.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Evil Twin Sister Tricked Me Into Sleeping With Her? by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 14, 2015
RomanZeus:
She said she would give me $20. She didn't. What should I do ?
Did U enjoy it?
Re: My Girlfriend's Evil Twin Sister Tricked Me Into Sleeping With Her? by boynigeria(m): 6:09pm On May 14, 2015
Ive gat one word for u: MAN-HOE
Re: My Girlfriend's Evil Twin Sister Tricked Me Into Sleeping With Her? by julietchic(f): 7:29pm On May 14, 2015
What is ur mind telling u? Do u want to fvck her?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Evil Twin Sister Tricked Me Into Sleeping With Her? by loomer: 7:30pm On May 14, 2015
Ur brain de touch
Re: My Girlfriend's Evil Twin Sister Tricked Me Into Sleeping With Her? by GoodFaith: 7:43pm On May 14, 2015
DEIFIED:
She tricked you with $20 are you that greedy or you are a prostitute. Mtewww.

He is greedy and a prostitute
Re: My Girlfriend's Evil Twin Sister Tricked Me Into Sleeping With Her? by themilanway(m): 9:01pm On May 14, 2015
Wow,are you that good in bed? shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend's Evil Twin Sister Tricked Me Into Sleeping With Her? by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 14, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Did U enjoy it?
Girl got skills grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Evil Twin Sister Tricked Me Into Sleeping With Her? by charlotte1(f): 4:15am On May 15, 2015
You have officially joined the league of male.prostitutes!! undecided
Re: My Girlfriend's Evil Twin Sister Tricked Me Into Sleeping With Her? by philomental: 7:30am On May 15, 2015
I don't know what name to call u, whether GREEDY, or MAN-HOE, ...

How do I bliv u sef, may be u were planning to sleep with her also and when u saw d chance u fell into it

Or may be d story is FAKE cos u want comments to be NOTICED on NL .
Abeg shift
Re: My Girlfriend's Evil Twin Sister Tricked Me Into Sleeping With Her? by Princewill23(m): 9:18am On May 15, 2015
I think you should charge her to court for a breach of contract. Don't ever allow anyone trick you of what rightfully belongs to you.

While you are at it, check if you have any rope around you, tie it to the nearest ceiling fan, stand on a chair, tie the rope loosely around your neck, kick the chair away so you can hang on the rope without your legs touching the ground...I will come back to give you further instructions.
Re: My Girlfriend's Evil Twin Sister Tricked Me Into Sleeping With Her? by Nobody: 9:25am On May 15, 2015
Princewill23:
I think you should charge her to court for a breach of contract. Don't ever allow anyone trick you of what rightfully belongs to you.

While you are at it, check if you have any rope around you, tie it to the nearest ceiling fan, stand on a chair, tie the rope loosely around your neck, kick the chair away so you can hang on the rope without your legs touching the ground...I will come back to give you further instructions.
Suicide runs in your family....obviously grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Evil Twin Sister Tricked Me Into Sleeping With Her? by Princewill23(m): 9:28am On May 15, 2015
Suicide? I never mentioned that anywhere? Where are you reading from? Are you that little girl mentioned $20 to you cos it seems you are gifted at misunderstanding people...
RomanZeus:

Suicide runs in your family....obviously grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Evil Twin Sister Tricked Me Into Sleeping With Her? by Nobody: 9:31am On May 15, 2015
Princewill23:
Suicide? I never mentioned that anywhere? Where are you reading from? Are you that little girl mentioned $20 to you cos it seems you are gifted at misunderstanding people...
Read you comment again, cretin
Re: My Girlfriend's Evil Twin Sister Tricked Me Into Sleeping With Her? by Nobody: 9:31am On May 15, 2015
Princewill23:
Re: My Girlfriend's Evil Twin Sister Tricked Me Into Sleeping With Her? by Nobody: 9:32am On May 15, 2015
Princewill23:
Read your comment again, dyslexic _idiot
Re: My Girlfriend's Evil Twin Sister Tricked Me Into Sleeping With Her? by Princewill23(m): 9:40am On May 15, 2015
RomanZeus:

Read your comment again, dyslexic _idiot

Very funny. You would have just stated that you are bored and wanted someone to banter with instead of creating some imaginary stories. My nairaland time for this morning has expired so I have to move on to other things.
Re: My Girlfriend's Evil Twin Sister Tricked Me Into Sleeping With Her? by Nobody: 10:01am On May 15, 2015
I jealous u o
Re: My Girlfriend's Evil Twin Sister Tricked Me Into Sleeping With Her? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
julietchic:
What is ur mind telling u?
Do u want to fvck her?

I dislike girls that form, you on the other hand are just real, keep it up wink
julietchic:
What is ur mind telling u?
Do u want to fvck her?

I dislike girls that form, you on the other hand are just real, keep it up
Re: My Girlfriend's Evil Twin Sister Tricked Me Into Sleeping With Her? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
philomental:
I don't know what name to call u, whether GREEDY, or MAN-HOE, ...

How do I bliv u sef, may be u were planning to sleep with her also and when u saw d chance u fell into it

Or may be d story is FAKE cos u want comments to be NOTICED on NL .
Abeg shift

Chop knuckle my guy! I like ur point of view, d I got skills comments gave me d idea dat he might just be saying a story he heard or wanna be noticed, either way he got his wish..

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Moan/cry During Sex / What Is Exactly Wrong With This Picture? (18+ Only) / Lady Shares Her Ordeal With An Okada Man Who Got Aroused While Exchanging Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.