Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! (62607 Views)

Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date / What It Means When A Guy Cries At The Thought Of Loosing You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 05, 2016
Please read and share your thoughts...What do you advise this man to do?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/guy-cries-out-after-lady-tricked-him.html

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by Mutuwa(m): 9:30am On Mar 05, 2016
Dirty..

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by femiranking28(m): 9:32am On Mar 05, 2016
Chai them done collect this one destiny for lagos oh

325 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by Slimzjoe(m): 9:33am On Mar 05, 2016
How Does this Concern us ?

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 05, 2016
iranu

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by amenbovillage(m): 9:37am On Mar 05, 2016
angry dat girl must b lucifer WTF...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 05, 2016
What kind of wickedness is that. The guy is also something else, how do you give a head to someone you barely know. If it was me I would have dragged her to a hospital and forced her to do a hiv test. She definitely had evil intentions.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 05, 2016
This is sad. undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 05, 2016
So Dirty! The guy is also at fault here. Now he has exposed himself to the risk of an infection.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by amenbovillage(m): 9:50am On Mar 05, 2016
Adaure4ever:
So Dirty!
The guy is also at fault here.
Now he has exposed himself to the risk of an infection.

Madam how is it his fault??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by ClassCaptain(m): 9:51am On Mar 05, 2016
Tope ,omo iya oni fufu almost made me do this yesterday too.. .
If not for strong prayers and my determination.
I for don give her head for my yesterday dream

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by funlord(m): 9:53am On Mar 05, 2016
grin

The hopeless guy and the dirty_bitch are both bastards!

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 05, 2016
amenbovillage:

she told him to do that and he did it.. Lol

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by timidapsin(m): 9:59am On Mar 05, 2016
Video or I don't believe undecided

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by bolt000(m): 10:00am On Mar 05, 2016
This is the most irritating post i'v read all year! Eeew.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 05, 2016
She outsmarted the guy sha. She needed it badly and got a scapegoat.

I doubt there's any ritual or diabolic thing involved.

Dude should just get tested for blood borne diseases.

....and repent!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by menabae(f): 10:01am On Mar 05, 2016
dirty and foolish fellows embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by timilehing(m): 10:01am On Mar 05, 2016
Abasha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by winkmart: 10:01am On Mar 05, 2016
don't know what to say jere

2 Likes

Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by RichYoungNigga: 10:01am On Mar 05, 2016
I will never in my life give head to a lady.
You can call me a kid.
That's where blood comes out from every month, do they wash the inside ?? No.

The one every guy does here in America is eating girl's ass.
I do ask them how shiit tastes because they've eaten where shiit comes out from

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by looseweight: 10:01am On Mar 05, 2016
Hahaasha....lesson to head givers... grin

6 Likes

Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by SUPERPACK: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2016
amenbovillage:

if he is afraid of Hiv or diseases why give a lady head without protection, afterall he wears condom to sleep with her. why cant he use DENTAL DAM to give her head, this serves him right next time he will be more careful because all that glitters is not Gold or better still abstain from pre-marital sex, it is a sin.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by Lambadostic(m): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2016
End time Konji
Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by saintkel(m): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2016
What nonsense is dis now, its early morning

5 Likes

Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by adegeye38(m): 10:03am On Mar 05, 2016
Lol
Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by seenter84: 10:04am On Mar 05, 2016
Orall ritual

3 Likes

Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by dammytosh: 10:04am On Mar 05, 2016
Dear Op,

What type of tampoon did the girl use ?

Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 05, 2016
Just write your will sir.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by diasporaman(m): 10:04am On Mar 05, 2016
dirty
Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by amunkita(m): 10:04am On Mar 05, 2016
Good for the guy...

Giving head to just any gal is a NO!! NO!!!

Good he sent the gal off cous that kind anger they cause "had I Known"

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.