Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com (1937 Views)

People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com / David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com / Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com by Surplus90(m): 6:18pm On May 14, 2015
Let us all give a round of applause to Mr. Ben
Murray-Bruce, Senator-Elect of the Federal
Republic of Nigeria an founding Chairman of the
Silverbird Group. I have read his tweets and
watched his speech. I must say it was heart
warming to begin to see Nigerian public figures
speak out on the real issues plaguing the country.
That being said, and while we agree and applaud
Mr Murray-Bruce, we must be very weary, lest we
take this messenger as an epitome of the
message he preaches. Who is Mr. Bruce? Well, I
have known Mr. Bruce for over 20 years now. I
am not close to him, but I know him loosely.
This man managed NTA for 8 years. NTA was
basically ran to the ground during this time. Mr.
Murray was never wealthy before NTA. He lived in
a modest house in Lagos. We all know that it
was after he left NTA that he became rich despite
his salary as DG being N200,000 per month on
average while he ran the institution. He then went
to establish the Silverbird group which has been
fairly successful. I am not against being rich and
successful. However, I am against those who
steal public money and invest it in the businesses
to make it look like they are wealthy from the
business, and then turn around and say Nigerians
public officials are corrupt. When your son is in
the safety of LA playing around with all sorts of
Los Angeles women. That is certainly not
acceptable!
He received part payment for a 33billion naira
contract from Akwa Ibom without executing the
job, not even a land excavation!
Silverbird group received nothing less than $20
million from GEJ during the campaign. Our tax
money went to this man called Murray-Bruce.
Well congrats to him on his election. But Mr.
Bruce we are not buying it. Only gullible Nigerians
will buy it.
In the meantime, enjoy views of his son “playing”
in his $5million mansion in Los Angeles!

-CramJones
http://newsrescue.com/nigerians-deceiving-nigerians-the-ben-murray-bruce-i-know-pics/?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=NewsRescue

Re: Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com by kodded(m): 6:20pm On May 14, 2015
this is how apc spread their lies an propaganda .....

......am very sure the N3trillion allegation was gotten from an online forum too........

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com by agarawu23(m): 6:20pm On May 14, 2015
cramjones should sue newsrescue.com for publishing his post without permission from him. bro, time to make your moneygrin

nice one bro cool

this are development we want from this forum not one barcasilly complaining of being threatened undecided.

good one bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com by dunkem21(m): 6:22pm On May 14, 2015
Hahahahahahababahaha grin grin ..Is that why the chap quickly wrote a disclaimer and begged lalasticlala to allow him swallow his vomit publicly within the space of 3 hours grin

The heat of the pressure made him recant ..I don't blame him though. ..The era of lies and propaganda is gone ..fact and figures, rule.

I have told you once, cramjones, to take crash courses from barcanista grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com by ammyluv2002(f): 6:22pm On May 14, 2015
Okay
Re: Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com by ugoogift: 6:24pm On May 14, 2015
Naija press and copy copy...so they now copy from nairaland...
Re: Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com by cleatoris: 6:24pm On May 14, 2015
Cramjones didn't have to apologise for such beautiful. piece of work.

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com by Surplus90(m): 6:26pm On May 14, 2015
ugoogift:
Naija press and copy copy...so they now copy from nairaland...
before nko?
Re: Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com by ugoogift: 6:28pm On May 14, 2015
Surplus90:
before nko?
grin grin grin
Re: Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com by KHAYGOLD(m): 6:31pm On May 14, 2015
Thumb up CRAMJONE
Re: Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com by ozoigbondu: 6:31pm On May 14, 2015
Hope they copied d apology letter

3 Likes

Re: Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com by ijustdey: 6:33pm On May 14, 2015
Nice one cramjones
Re: Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com by kodded(m): 6:34pm On May 14, 2015
cleatoris:
Cramjones didn't have to apologise for the beautiful. piece of work.
embarassed

it seems you hatred for pdp has made you see the truth but turn a blind eye
I sincerely apologize for the post about Ben Murray
Bruce. Let us all rally around and support his efforts
in speaking out against corruption. I even had more
fun as a young guy when I was his son's age. I
apologize first to the Murray-Bruce family and to all
Nigerians who felt hurt by my assertions. It was
grossly inaccurate
, and I take full responsibility for
the misrepresentation. I am not against those who
speak out against thieves. We must all rally round to
get this menace out of our country.
God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones

He clearly stated it that it was all false

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com by MizMyColi(f): 6:41pm On May 14, 2015
cleatoris:

Gosh
You should hear how impossible you sound right now.

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com by Surplus90(m): 6:41pm On May 14, 2015
kodded:
embarassed

undecided

not before another media outlet don't COPY AND PASTE d whole thing....
one should really be careful of what one says on nairaland cos nairaland is number 1 most visited site in naija (if not in Africa)...so many prying eyes...I won't be surprised if GMB and GEJ visit nairaland politics section just to opinions of naija youths...
Re: Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com by emeka20091: 6:45pm On May 14, 2015
cleatoris:
I don't know if its 'beautiful' or not but I don't think one should apologize for airing his/her view in dis 21st century...
Re: Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com by Mogidi: 6:47pm On May 14, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com by kodded(m): 6:50pm On May 14, 2015
Surplus90:
not before another media outlet don't COPY AND PASTE d whole thing....
one should really be careful of what one says on nairaland cos nairaland is number 1 most visited site in naija (if not in Africa)...so many prying eyes...I won't be surprised if GMB and GEJ visit nairaland politics section just to opinions of naija youths...
lol @bolded cheesy smiley
Re: Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com by emeka20091: 6:50pm On May 14, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=13pt]The cramjones we know.[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2407982_11aa11aa_png5319976407c43bb48182b3d4ce1518f5
wow!!! I haven't seen this before...nice one mogidi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com by cleatoris: 6:51pm On May 14, 2015
kodded:
embarassed
undecided
Those are statement of fact.

I'm sure you didn't get to see his next post on why he was forced to apologise.

1 Like

Re: Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com by Surplus90(m): 6:56pm On May 14, 2015
kodded:
lol @bolded cheesy smiley
u never can tell
Re: Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com by Surplus90(m): 6:57pm On May 14, 2015
Cramjones I see you viewing... nothing to say?
Re: Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com by Ngozi14: 6:58pm On May 14, 2015
Well well tongue tongue
Re: Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com by kodded(m): 7:00pm On May 14, 2015
cleatoris:

Those are statement of fact.

I'm sure you didn't get to see his next post on why he was forced to apologise.
I did
It was about two phone calls he received blah blah blah

But that doesn't mean his allegations was correct.....he didn't have a proper evidence to back his claim neither did he provide a news link(source) for reference purpose

Take for example someone writing that $50billion was missing when buhari was ptf chairmen and without proof to back that statement it is believed to be false .... Same thing goes to what he wrote
Re: Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 14, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=13pt]The cramjones we know.[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2407982_11aa11aa_png5319976407c43bb48182b3d4ce1518f5

These days so many things are forged on Nairaland. Even if say that how does that affect the current political discourse?

-CramJones
Re: Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com by Mogidi: 7:18pm On May 14, 2015
cramjones:

These days so many things are forged on Nairaland. Even if say that how does that affect the current political discourse?

-CramJones

What are you implying, that you never wrote the above or what? I took a screen capture of you being lambasted and berated for revealing your worth.
Re: Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 14, 2015
Mogidi:

What are you implying, that you never wrote the above or what? I took a screen capture of you being lambasted and berated for revealing your worth.

I wrote it. It happened. How does that affect you or anyone? There was a budget for it. It was obtained from donations and spent legitimately with all due approval. Work was done, money was paid. How then does that affect you or anyone? What is your point?

-CramJones
Re: Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com by francizy(m): 7:22pm On May 14, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

Hahahahahaha, forged? Chai bros devil go commot cap for you on top lie matter... grin

Mogidi you hear your guy kwo?

If na Barca write that one now, the whole APC NL bigots for done lynch am..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com by cleatoris: 7:24pm On May 14, 2015
kodded:
I did
It was about two phone calls he received blah blah blah
But that doesn't mean his allegations was correct.....he didn't have a proper evidence to back his claim neither did he provide a news link(source) for reference purpose
The lack of evidence does not overule the effect of commonsense and rationality in accounting for people's deeds.

A former staff of BMB also opened a thread to corroborate Cramjones' submission. Talk of reference.

1 Like

Re: Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com by kodded(m): 7:33pm On May 14, 2015
cleatoris:

The lack of evidence does not overule the effect of commonsense and rationality in accounting for people's deeds.

A former staff of BMB also opened a thread to corroborate Cramjones' submission. Talk of reference.
in a sane world cramjones could be in jail for accusing a senator elect for stealing huge sum of money without backing his claim with proper evidence...........hope you that
Re: Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com by cleatoris: 7:44pm On May 14, 2015
kodded:
in a sane world cramjones could be in jail for accusing a senator elect for stealing huge sum of money without backing his claim with proper evidence...........hope you that
In a sane world, persons like Ben Bruce will not be rewarded with a sit in the Senate. But everything goes in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com by kodded(m): 7:45pm On May 14, 2015
cleatoris:

In a sane world, persons like Ben Bruce will not be rewarded with a sit in the Senate. But everything goes in Nigeria.
how explain ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter Removes 140-Character Limit From Direct Messages / War Ready: Preparing For The Outbreak Of World War 3! / Ijaws Are Non-natives Of Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.