Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

War Ready: Preparing For The Outbreak Of World War 3! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Ready: Preparing For The Outbreak Of World War 3! (1937 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS / Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS / Even At My Death, I Will Start World War 3...hitler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

War Ready: Preparing For The Outbreak Of World War 3! by bolaino(m): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
The world powers are all war ready, They've invested greatly in Bombs, and Different types of Weaponry and machinery, and egos are inflated, Russia is growing more bold as the days go by, while China is turning into the most powerful nation, and the Most Powerful Nation is embroiled in a lot of controversial issues, from issues that have to do with sexuality to issues that have to do with Arming and Sponsoring Muslim Jihadist fighters who later turn into Terrorists. But in all of these various things happening around the world, there is an obvious sign, and that is that The Leading Countries are in a Race for The Number One spot, America's Hold on the Title of The Most powerful nation on earth is weakening, and America is feeling threatened, Hence it's activation of various false flag operations in and around the world, but all this will end up in a global conflict, where proxy wars and actual wars would be fought, Yemen and saudi Arabia are currently at war, Turkey and Syria are at War, and The Isrealis and the Palestinians are about starting a new war, so the Question we should all be asking ourselves is that are we War Ready? We are not praying for a World war, but in the eventuality that it would occur, are we War Ready?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War Ready: Preparing For The Outbreak Of World War 3! by bolaino(m): 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
I Urge my people to prepare themselves for the very obvious probability of War
Re: War Ready: Preparing For The Outbreak Of World War 3! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
Bolaino, my friend, we are more than prepared.

“The battleline between good and evil runs through the heart of every man”

The blood of the innocent victims of the 9/11 attacks, orchestrated by the American Government & Israel, are crying out for vengeance.

The blood of Muammar Gaddafi.....,

The blood of Saddam Hussein........;

They cry out unto me from the ground, like the blood of Abel.

Vladimirovich Putin; Arise, for I have delivered America & her wicked allies into thine hand.

I, Zoharariel_Obatala [i.e Zoharariel underscore Obatala], have already given you victory over America & Israel.

Thou shall vanquish them with your Topol-M missiles, and chase them from Washington DC to Tel Aviv, and from Virginia to Ashkelon.

Thou shall rob them of their wealth & riches; yes the way they have been robbing the wealth of Iraq, Libya & Nigeria. The wealth of the Rothchilds, the Rockerfellers, George Bush's, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Walton Family, George Soros & Paul Allen shall thou commandeer and bring unto me.

We shall split their wealth into 3; I shall take 1 part for myself, Mother Russia shall take 1 part, and the remaining 1 part shall be given to Nigeria. grin

Thou shall make those dear to them bath in tears; Their wives and daughters shall thou seize as slaves; and 1,200 15year-old virgins with curly pubic hairs, from America & Israel, shall thou deliver unto me as slaves; Then shall I break the record of king solomongrin

Vladimirovich Putin; Arise and fulfill your destiny, for I Have Spoken!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War Ready: Preparing For The Outbreak Of World War 3! by bolaino(m): 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
Zoharariel:
Bolaino, my friend, we are more than prepared.

“The battleline between good and evil runs through the heart of every man”

The blood of the innocent victims of the 9/11 attacks, orchestrated by the American Government & Israel, are crying out for vengeance.

The blood of Muammar Gaddafi.....,

The blood of Saddam Hussein........;

They cry out unto me from the ground, like the blood of Abel.

Vladimirovich Putin; Arise, for I have delivered America & her wicked allies into thine hand.

I, Zoharariel_Obatala [i.e Zoharariel underscore Obatala], have already given you victory over America & Israel.

Thou shall vanquish them with your Topol-M missiles, and chase them from Washington DC to Tel Aviv, and from Virginia to Ashkelon.

Thou shall rob them of their wealth & riches; yes the way they have been robbing the wealth of Iraq, Libya & Nigeria. The wealth of the Rothchilds, the Rockerfellers, George Bush's, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Walton Family, George Soros & Paul Allen shall thou commandeer and bring unto me.

We shall split their wealth into 3; I shall take 1 part for myself, Mother Russia shall take 1 part, and the remaining 1 part shall be given to Nigeria. grin

Thou shall make those dear to them bath in tears; Their wives and daughters shall thou seize as slaves; and 1,200 15year-old virgins with curly pubic hairs, from America & Israel, shall thou deliver unto me as slaves; Then shall I break the record of king solomongrin

Vladimirovich Putin; Arise and fulfill your destiny, for I Have Spoken!
I really hope Russia defeats America

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Ready: Preparing For The Outbreak Of World War 3! by lwise(m): 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
I don't know why we keep bothering ourselves with what has been predicted long ago.

Russia n China will surely rise n combine forces to defeat America.
Google Nostrademous predictions.

5 Likes

Re: War Ready: Preparing For The Outbreak Of World War 3! by nwolisar: 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
lwise:
I don't know why we keep bothering ourselves with what has been predicted long ago.

Russia n China will surely rise n combine forces to defeat America.
Google Nostrademous predictions.
And Nostradamus named America, China and Russia right. We will most likely see the flexxing of muscles with proxy wars, but i strongly doubt a full blown war on all fronts. Cos it will shake tnis world to its foundations,
America does not want that, China does not want that, Russia does not want that, Germany does not want that. Da hell indeed Mother Earth does not want that too.

2 Likes

Re: War Ready: Preparing For The Outbreak Of World War 3! by bolaino(m): 7:13am On Oct 19, 2015
nwolisar:

And Nostradamus named America, China and Russia right. We will most likely see the flexxing of muscles with proxy wars, but i strongly doubt a full blown war on all fronts. Cos it will shake tnis world to its foundations,
America does not want that, China does not want that, Russia does not want that, Germany does not want that. Da hell indeed Mother Earth does not want that too.
Yes, you're right, But on the Flipside, You can never say never, it happened before and it could happen again, that is if it hasn't started already.

1 Like

Re: War Ready: Preparing For The Outbreak Of World War 3! by ba7man(m): 7:26am On Oct 19, 2015
America is the last empire the world will witness.

1 Like

Re: War Ready: Preparing For The Outbreak Of World War 3! by bolaino(m): 9:42am On Oct 19, 2015
ba7man:
America is the last empire the world will witness.
how sure are you of this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War Ready: Preparing For The Outbreak Of World War 3! by nwolisar: 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
bolaino:
Yes, you're right, But on the Flipside, You can never say never, it happened before and it could happen again, that is if it hasn't started already.
Never say never Bro. U r right about that. Even the devil does not want that. It will be a doomsday holocaust which the human race might be totally annihilated. That's why diplomacy is always the best, and L'oncle Samme has been failing in that dept of late, n d next POTUS determines if they'll continue being world power

1 Like

Re: War Ready: Preparing For The Outbreak Of World War 3! by bolaino(m): 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
As the days go by we draw closer to a Global Conflict that will claim millions of Lives. May God help us all.
Re: War Ready: Preparing For The Outbreak Of World War 3! by Glock9(m): 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
If Trump becomes the next POTUS, we will definitely have an all out war.

1 Like

Re: War Ready: Preparing For The Outbreak Of World War 3! by Tunami(m): 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
bolaino:
I really hope Russia defeats America
you're supporting russia that hates blacks like poo. Make una dey here dey deceive unaselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War Ready: Preparing For The Outbreak Of World War 3! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nigerians have no right to talk about world war 3, pls go back to fighting corruption and fighting for ND oil. The zombies should go back to shouting sai baba, the wailers should go back to wailing, Lai mohammed should go back to being a liar. Countries that talk of world war 3 have weapons but 9ja never get bow and arrow yet.

1 Like

Re: War Ready: Preparing For The Outbreak Of World War 3! by bolaino(m): 9:41am On Nov 15, 2015
Tunami:
you're supporting russia that hates blacks like poo. Make una dey here dey deceive unaselves.
but what choice do we have? Should we support America that wants to turn our men into homosexuals
Re: War Ready: Preparing For The Outbreak Of World War 3! by luvmijeje(f): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2015
Question we should all be asking ourselves is that are we War Ready?

What concerns Nigeria? Have we finish solving the issue of Boko Haram? Nigerians should mind their business.

1 Like

Re: War Ready: Preparing For The Outbreak Of World War 3! by bolaino(m): 10:24am On Nov 15, 2015
luvmijeje:

What concerns Nigeria? Have we finish solving the issue of Boko Haram? Nigerians should mind their business.
lol, hopefully it will not affect Nigeria, but the mata concern us oo.
Re: War Ready: Preparing For The Outbreak Of World War 3! by bolaino(m): 10:24am On Nov 15, 2015
luvmijeje:

lol, hopefully it will not affect Nigerian, but the mata concern us oo.
Re: War Ready: Preparing For The Outbreak Of World War 3! by donsteady(m): 10:32am On Nov 15, 2015
We haven't been able to defeat mare illiterate Boko haram that started with stones and dager u are here asking if we are ready for war? What are you high on?

1 Like

Re: War Ready: Preparing For The Outbreak Of World War 3! by bolaino(m): 7:05am On Dec 15, 2017
bolaino:
The world powers are all war ready, They've invested greatly in Bombs, and Different types of Weaponry and machinery, and egos are inflated, Russia is growing more bold as the days go by, while China is turning into the most powerful nation, and the Most Powerful Nation is embroiled in a lot of controversial issues, from issues that have to do with sexuality to issues that have to do with Arming and Sponsoring Muslim Jihadist fighters who later turn into Terrorists. But in all of these various things happening around the world, there is an obvious sign, and that is that The Leading Countries are in a Race for The Number One spot, America's Hold on the Title of The Most powerful nation on earth is weakening, and America is feeling threatened, Hence it's activation of various false flag operations in and around the world, but all this will end up in a global conflict, where proxy wars and actual wars would be fought, Yemen and saudi Arabia are currently at war, Turkey and Syria are at War, and The Isrealis and the Palestinians are about starting a new war, so the Question we should all be asking ourselves is that are we War Ready? We are not praying for a World war, but in the eventuality that it would occur, are we War Ready?

(1) (Reply)

Behold Our New Customs Boss, From 504 To Flying Private Jets / Blame Jonathan For N'delta Militancy Attacks - Oshiomhole / Babangida Joins Nigerians To Condemn Aso Rock Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.