Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,222 members, 7,849,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) (60371 Views)

The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike / Stunning Pics Of The Vps's Wife Mrs Osinbajo And Mrs Oshiomole At A UN Event / Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by mayorbaron(m): 7:33pm On May 14, 2015
Mogidi:
May fire and brimestone rain down on any Edo state citizen who proclaim the "Doropucci" governor to be working. After impregnating scores of girls at Ambrose Ali University, our "Doropucci" governor has now gone to faraway Ethiopia to find a wife.

Oshiomhole is the number 1 politician in Nigeria I genuinely detest. Am out of this thread, even his face disgust me.

such amount of hatred coming from one person. chill, drink cold orijin and dnt let the anger choke u

1 Like

Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by buskie13(m): 7:33pm On May 14, 2015
iheanyi40:
I no lie u get me ogrin if u c speed I rush scroll up ehh grin
Lol...oloshi

1 Like

Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by vodkat: 7:34pm On May 14, 2015
we know dia type but can he satisfy this woman in 10 years time.

This one na d kind one wey boys don't enter finish.

By d way what is d age difference

Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by abisolaarshow(f): 7:35pm On May 14, 2015
the ladies name is lala and not lara
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by mirexxx(f): 7:38pm On May 14, 2015
she married him because of money, so what?? so one shouldn't marry a rich man?? mtchewww!
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by blakky97(m): 7:40pm On May 14, 2015
kekakuz:
undecidedeya so cute

can this lady swear that if ishomole is not rich,she will agree to marry himundecided
I tellllllll you!
See the small girl to the old man
Make I hear say na love.
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by tunnary(m): 7:41pm On May 14, 2015
kekakuz:
undecidedeya so cute

can this lady swear that if ishomole is not rich,she will agree to marry himundecided
Its very clear nau, nt somtin to argue abt
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 14, 2015
All these old wicked men no go leave young chicas for us. Never knew oshobaba was such as damned pervert.

1 Like

Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by Aitee1: 7:41pm On May 14, 2015
kelvyn7:
omo, na babe dis man marry ooo, no be "wife" shocked

Go marry your own no be to promise ipad air inside ocean tongue
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by jacydera(f): 7:42pm On May 14, 2015
Dis one na beauty and d beast
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by blakky97(m): 7:44pm On May 14, 2015
Florblu:
Those accusing d gal for marrying Oshiomole because of money,do u think a poor man can maintain and take care of a pretty lady?
Will u allow ur sis to marry a poor man?
Shut up this pikin. You don go drink alomo for backyard again.
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by baralatie(m): 7:47pm On May 14, 2015
otimo005:
money good o. how can I marry a beautiful lady like this one?
become the governor of any state in Nigeria
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by kekakuz(m): 7:47pm On May 14, 2015
free2ryhme:

Pray make you get money
amen ooooo I ugly pass that man
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by free2ryhme: 7:48pm On May 14, 2015
kekakuz:

amen ooooo
I ugly pass that man

Hwever any man that has money is beautiful
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by kelvyn7: 7:48pm On May 14, 2015
Aitee1:

Go marry your own no be to promise ipad air inside ocean tongue

Hahahahaha, grin

u ehnnnn

u know whether I don marry grin

na u spoil show nau, no be empty promise ooo, I mean am cool
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by baralatie(m): 7:49pm On May 14, 2015
blakky97:
I tellllllll you! See the small girl to the old man Make I hear say na love.
she is in love!he is in love!
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by baralatie(m): 7:49pm On May 14, 2015
blakky97:
I tellllllll you! See the small girl to the old man Make I hear say na love.
she is in love!he is in love!
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by harmeyd: 7:50pm On May 14, 2015
sha he be boyscott or boys brigade b4
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by Aitee1: 7:50pm On May 14, 2015
kelvyn7:

Hahahahaha, grin

u know whether I don marry grin

Pinshure of you paying the bride price or...you know the rest nah undecided
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by Blueeyedboi(m): 7:52pm On May 14, 2015
Women are mysterious beings...no hating but it baffles me how this damsel be living a life of denial...I wonder if Oshoimole truly believes her when she looks into his froggy eyes en tells him how much she's in love with him grin...

1 Like

Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:52pm On May 14, 2015
kekakuz:
undecidedeya so cute

na money she marry ooo. Make him run down, make una see relationship reaction. She go call am all sort of ugly names like him face.
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by kabaka1: 7:53pm On May 14, 2015
kekakuz:
undecidedeya so cute

Lets just pretend say we know know. Everybody loves d good life
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by kelvyn7: 7:55pm On May 14, 2015
Aitee1:

Pinshure of you paying the bride price or...you know the rest nah undecided

why u come dey para 4 me nau? grin

na u tink say I dey joke dat day nau
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by Blueeyedboi(m): 7:57pm On May 14, 2015
Married to money...the greatest love story... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 8:01pm On May 14, 2015
Looks too funny 4 comfort

#no matter how ugly u are,as long as u'v got lots of cash, u can marry any pretty lady of ur choice,so its okay to look like a baboon as long as u gon b bloody rich!!...that's the summary of the pic
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by AlphaDibia(m): 8:01pm On May 14, 2015
This is Proof-positive that there's no romance without finance.. Wetin that fine woman get with monkey-riwawa? Eh? Chieeee! Money is everything? Hell nawww, money is the only thing

1 Like

Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 8:02pm On May 14, 2015
See swags
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by flexingPAPA: 8:09pm On May 14, 2015
mirexxx:
she married him because of money, so what?? so one shouldn't marry a rich man?? mtchewww!
grow up. am livid at ur level of thinking...
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by centjamie(m): 8:10pm On May 14, 2015
Florblu:

Who made u d judge?
Don't wanna d reason she agree to marry him
But marrying a rich man is not a crime

Marrying a rich man is not a crime but don't be Lazy yourself.you will have more respect when you are independent than when you are a parasite.
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by paparazzi1987(m): 8:15pm On May 14, 2015
kekakuz:
undecidedeya so cute

She married his money not him undecided
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 14, 2015
Mogidi:
May fire and brimestone rain down on any Edo state citizen who proclaim the "Doropucci" governor to be working. After impregnating scores of girls at Ambrose Ali University, our "Doropucci" governor has now gone to faraway Ethiopia to find a wife.

Oshiomhole is the number 1 politician in Nigeria I genuinely detest. Am out of this thread, even his face disgust me.
i swear to God oshio's 2nd term has been useless and demonic.when i see e-pests praising him on nairaland i just smh...he will waste so much funds on this wedding...so many uncompleted projects after 7 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 14, 2015
mayorbaron:

such amount of hatred coming from one person. chill, drink cold orijin and dnt let the anger choke u
anger?how can condeming a useless governor for his uslessness make one a hater?think bro!think!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) / Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Militants Playing Football On Benin-Lagos Expressway - Ehiwario Jude (Video,Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.