Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,351 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) (60358 Views)

The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike / Stunning Pics Of The Vps's Wife Mrs Osinbajo And Mrs Oshiomole At A UN Event / Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by all4lucybaby(f): 10:01pm On May 14, 2015
Ego,kudi,owo is involved undecided undecided
kekakuz:
undecidedeya so cute

can this lady swear that if ishomole is not rich,she will agree to marry himundecided
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 10:03pm On May 14, 2015
How old is dat girl is she d mother of his children?
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by Aitee1: 10:06pm On May 14, 2015
kelvyn7:

na u go call austineste... come nau, say u be him own undecided

d guy come meet me dat day now grin

nai I com dey wonder say I just wan give d babe because she be correct babe

but d guy begin tell me say he get certificate of ownership grin

so let me understand watin dey happen, make I no dash u finish den him go begin vex grin grin grin

Ashwear by my left boobi I don't know that nigga from adam na so so stalking him dey stalk me for here just to put sand sand for ma garri cheesy grin

Austinesteve na just ipad air I want oh, since you no fit buy me common lenovo tongue

1 Like

Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by Legendoscar2: 10:16pm On May 14, 2015
Tah...beauty and the mule

Money for hand back na ground...Olowho business cool
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 14, 2015
Is that the Go and Die widow ?

2 Likes

Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by austinesteve(m): 10:18pm On May 14, 2015
Aitee1:

Ashwear by my left boobi I don't know that nigga from adam na so so stalking him dey stalk me for here just to put sand sand for ma garri cheesy grin

Austinesteve na just ipad air I want oh, since you no fit buy me common lenovo tongue

kelvyn7 buy anything u want buy 4 her Ooo!!....its a competitive world sha! grin....winner takes it all grin.....meanwhile Aitee1....na Chevrolet truck I don order 4 u.

1 Like

Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by lincoln08541(m): 10:27pm On May 14, 2015
Dis is a real story of beauty and the beast

1 Like

Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by franklingud(m): 10:28pm On May 14, 2015
Shameless girl, see who u dey marry... golDdigging tramp!.. #thesebitchesain'tloyal
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by Jimbadly: 10:30pm On May 14, 2015
Imagine this beast grunting and panting on top of this mesmerizing beauty. This is so unfair! angry

2 Likes

Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by centjamie(m): 10:41pm On May 14, 2015
Florblu:

Oh!what makes someone Rich?Hardwork shey?
If u are rich will u give a lazy woman a second glance?
Iru eye ni eye woto(birds of a feather flocks together)
Oshiomole is hardworking (maybe in embezzlement of money) and he is rich,y didn't he go for one of those AAU girls some mentioned?
You didn't even know if d gal is a beauty with brain
Pls stop judging people by ur mere thought.

Rich men go for what they like.if they like and want any woman,they go for her irrespective of whether she is hard working or not.men believe it's their duty to provide for their women.....in the case of Adam's bride,i wouldn't know what attracted her to him,but it appears to be his money.it could still be love though, but i can't bet on that.
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by tpiadotcom: 10:55pm On May 14, 2015
Florblu:
do u think a poor man can maintain and take care of a pretty lady?

my brother, just for the sake of argument, how much is bleaching cream and a makeup kit?
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 14, 2015
kekakuz:
undecidedeya so cute

can this lady swear that if ishomole is not rich,she will agree to marry himundecided
...who can date a beast?
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by kenoz(m): 11:54pm On May 14, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by dayodare49o: 12:06am On May 15, 2015
kekakuz:
undecidedeya so cute

she never answered ni?
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by cherish21(f): 12:08am On May 15, 2015
The power of money
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:08am On May 15, 2015
talentarena:
As you already know edo state governor will be saying I do to Mrs lara fortes tomorrow Friday 15th 2015 and I want to show you a photo of this couple wearing the popularly khaki the governor is used to wearing in every occasion.

http://talentarenaafrica.com/2015/05/14/check-out-comrade-mr-and-mrs-oshiomole-on-khaki/
chai i must make money....money marries beauty, pure gold digger. Oshimole children no try to allow dere pupcy marry dis Miss Edo
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 12:16am On May 15, 2015
zomby:
I can only say, if not because of Money
. Every girl has a price. If Peter, Paul and Jude Okoye were truck pushers in Idumota, would their beauty queens marry them? Have you seen what they looked like before fame and fortune?
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by tpiadotcom: 12:22am On May 15, 2015
Orikinla:
. Every girl has a price. If Peter, Paul and Jude Okoye were truck pushers in Idumota, would their beauty queens marry them? Have you seen what they looked like before fame and fortune?

did you not read okoye's account of how he met his wife?

was he rich then?

and how did he look like?
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by Florblu(f): 12:41am On May 15, 2015
centjamie:

Rich men go for what they like.if they like and want any woman,they go for her irrespective of whether she is hard working or not.men believe it's their duty to provide for their women.....in the case of Adam's bride,i wouldn't know what attracted her to him,but it appears to be his money.it could still be love though, but i can't bet on that.
I believe rich men are great men. so I wonder y a great man will decided to dine with fools and mediocres
men go for ladies that can secure them in a way.
Can u marry someone u know cannot bring any meaningful contribution to ur home?
Check d rich men we have and see wia dia wives dey help them.
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by Florblu(f): 12:45am On May 15, 2015
BlackOnassis:

who is poor and lazy? abi ode ni e n ;Di angry angry
Buhahahahaha grin
Mo grin hit ee
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by queebeediva(f): 3:52am On May 15, 2015
All I can say is oh my God she is pretty and osho baba is ---- but they are rich so mind your buisness.
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by BlackOnassis(m): 4:45am On May 15, 2015
Florblu:

Buhahahahaha grin
Mo grin hit ee

omode ti o da olowo mo. mtsheeww. tongue
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:09am On May 15, 2015
Money is like steriods. If you see oshiomole muscles!
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by obinto: 7:01am On May 15, 2015
This guy just dey use khaki dey deceive people. He is as corrupt and sleezy as the rest of them

1 Like

Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by monlawal(m): 7:12am On May 15, 2015
Hmmmm..... Beauty and the beast
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by centjamie(m): 8:12am On May 15, 2015
Florblu:

I believe rich men are great men. so I wonder y a great man will decided to dine with fools and mediocres
men go for ladies that can secure them in a way.
Can u marry someone u know cannot bring any meaningful contribution to ur home?
Check d rich men we have and see wia dia wives dey help them.

You would know better if you were a man.Men,irrespective of their financial status, go for any woman that moves their spirit.they believe they can transform you with their wealth and it is so.that is why such men exert total control over their wives.

My point is,if a lady isn't hard working, and she clings to any particular man that comes her way because of his money,in the long run,she is likely to lose her respect, because she has nothing to offer other than being a parasite.
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by Florblu(f): 8:22am On May 15, 2015
centjamie:

You would know better if you were a man.Men,irrespective of their financial status, go for any woman that moves their spirit.they believe they can transform you with their wealth and it is so.that is why such men exert total control over their wives.

My point is,if a lady isn't hard working, and she clings to any particular man that comes her way because of his money,in the long run,she is likely to lose her respect, because she has nothing to offer other than being a parasite.
Bro,u are getting it wrong,but to avoid unnecessary repetition,I rest my case!
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by centjamie(m): 8:30am On May 15, 2015
Florblu:

Bro,u are getting it wrong,but to avoid unnecessary repetition,I rest my case!

Alright!!! Maybe i will try and read your posts again.

Have a nice day
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by oyiboafrica(m): 8:55am On May 15, 2015
Who say money no dey answer all things?

1 Like

Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by Nobody: 9:18am On May 15, 2015
Mogidi:
May fire and brimestone rain down on any Edo state citizen who proclaim the "Doropucci" governor to be working. After impregnating scores of girls at Ambrose Ali University, our "Doropucci" governor has now gone to faraway Ethiopia to find a wife.

Oshiomhole is the number 1 politician in Nigeria I genuinely detest. Am out of this thread, even his face disgust me.
Na u sabi
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by InMyOpinion(m): 10:28am On May 15, 2015
[size=14pt]Pretty girl. Wish them bliss[/size]
Re: Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) by Mintek: 12:55pm On May 15, 2015
kekakuz:
undecidedeya so cute

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Militants Playing Football On Benin-Lagos Expressway - Ehiwario Jude (Video,Pic) / El-Rufai Meets Sanusi In Awe, Nasarawa (Photos) / Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.