Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari (26091 Views)

Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On / Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN / Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 14, 2015
U don begin harsh? Lol... Well ddone o
Sirniyeh:

Shut up Barca or else I will loose Arsenal on you right now. He can be controlled by who? Why deceiving yourself like this?

You also said GMB has never shown sincerity, with this I know you've never taken your dinner.

Am I right? Go and eat first may be your senses will come back to normal
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Edusouls(m): 10:59pm On May 14, 2015
Rowlandjude:
Two Evil Men
and u re the Good devil, fooool..
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Edusouls(m): 11:01pm On May 14, 2015
oluwatomisin93:
obj don't turn saint over night. baba u better be careful with that crafty man
shuut up if u dont have anything good to say,black monkey.
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Edusouls(m): 11:03pm On May 14, 2015
Sirniyeh:
This is sincerely a welcomed idea. General Buhari needs you and I to really achieve the change we all desire.

It's a patriotic commitment as past leader. We should all understand that Nigerians generally become wiser after the fall. Past Governors could testify to this fact. By this time next year, Jonathan himself would also be at regretting moment, then he would be bitting fingers that .... Ah I could have done this or that.

Simply because POWER beclouds Mind atimes.

Welcome Baba OBJ. If the grid could reach 10,000mw by december as you proposed, I shall but a goat for you. Quote me
well said brother..u get good heart and reasoning..
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Edusouls(m): 11:06pm On May 14, 2015
charlie009:
Obj we know you played a good role during d election, pls its time 4 u 2 step aside n allow Buhari 2 run his show. kiss
shuut up ur mouth, without obj, buhari would not be there, and as far as OBJ is alive his influence and assistance will always be welcomed in this nation..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Edusouls(m): 11:08pm On May 14, 2015
richidinho:
Obasanjo again?
What does this man really want?
shuut up slowpoke, the living icon wants to make a better future for you and ur family,at least be greatful and show appreciation and stop being silly..
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Edusouls(m): 11:13pm On May 14, 2015
the father of new nigeria, OBJ i hail and respect you, if nigeria had not have an icon like you, it would have been a disaster, ur elderly advice,influence and patriotism is always needed and welcomed as far this country is concerned and u re alive, long live ebora of owu...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by GoodMuyis(m): 11:14pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
D one weh he use wen he dhe power for 8 years weh no work
I hate dis kind of "change"

pARAGRAPH 3

Top on the list were Education, Power sector, Economy, Security and Infrastructure.
The development followed a research work embarked upon by the Centre for Human Security of the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library on major social challenges facing Nigeria 4 months ago.
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by SHARIAREPORTERS: 11:17pm On May 14, 2015
GoodMuyis:

pARAGRAPH 3
And what is Buhari going to do wif it Why four months ago Ogbenni wake up
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

And what is Buhari going to do wif it
Why four months ago
Ogbenni wake up
too much babies on nairaland.... Cant u kids be diplomatically objective? Future leaders indeed
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by SHARIAREPORTERS: 11:28pm On May 14, 2015
Tosinayoko:
too much babies on nairaland.... Cant u kids be diplomatically objective? Future leaders indeed

Am old enuf to pentrate ya cvntless cum menopaused mum and get her pregnant
If ya understand wad I mean
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by InvertedHammer: 11:36pm On May 14, 2015
alaoeri:
Why OBJ no used the strategic development plan during his regime?
/

Obasanjo deserves to be thrown back into kirikiri

/

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by deltapikin(m): 11:46pm On May 14, 2015
People are praising obj, he is endowed with all these Wisdom he is trying to deceive people with yet he failed to use them to make Nigeria a better place to live during his 8 years. Hypocrisy at the highest level. Baba be careful with this self acclaimed Saint less he ruin your reputation.
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Emperorone(m): 11:47pm On May 14, 2015
Buhari regretted that the out-going government that is supposed to give him tips on how to take- off has done nothing so far. He thanked the Obasanjo for their gesture, assuring them that his incoming administration will be needing their advice as time goes on”, Shehu said.
Tips ko lecture ni............
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by oluwatomisin93(m): 11:49pm On May 14, 2015
Edusouls:
shuut up if u dont have anything good to say,black monkey.
bros who make u vex. u calling me a black monkey maybe u black pass my ass o. anyway if u they provoke take a bike , go to hell and say hi to the devil or better still go hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by mufutau55(m): 12:03am On May 15, 2015
Why didnt Obasanjo himself implement all this why he was in office.
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by jkross(m): 12:11am On May 15, 2015
OBJ is judas is carrot
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Nobody: 12:43am On May 15, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Obj and Buhari we will forever love you. You might have made some mistakes but who is perfect? God will bless the two of you

Ga bakin KA kaman buzuzu
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by situationroom: 1:00am On May 15, 2015
Sirniyeh:

Try to understand, whatever strategic plan Buhari has would be an advantage for him to compare and contrast. A tree does not make forest. Buhari can not do this alone and he wants to succeed he must have a listening ear.

so did your buhari offer to help Johnathan...I guess no instead he was busy hating,......nice try
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Chivasex: 2:34am On May 15, 2015
This Obj guy is so annoying I swear, what is he feeling like? this same man that stole over $16 billion dollars in the name of power and other sundry monies fretted away under is watch is trying to be relevant by sending some doomed report to Buhari.
I hope Buhari is wise enough to know that he is of no good but only trying to get his termed term by micromanaging him.
Rubbish he should just remain history where he belongs
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by skyfall: 3:34am On May 15, 2015
Things he refused to implement in 8 yrs after which he imposed sick Yar'adua and the m0ron from Otuoke on us.
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by manpo2k(m): 4:22am On May 15, 2015
#10Percent4Youths

1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by charlie009: 4:36am On May 15, 2015
Anu mpama I guess u r a baby,if obj was that good n yet nothing happened during his time. Rather he was busy looting PTF fund with his vice Atiku.baby u better wake up from ur slumber.idiotauote author=Edusouls post=33748005]shuut up ur mouth, without obj, buhari would not be there, and as far as OBJ is alive his influence and assistance will always be welcomed in this nation..[/quote]
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by NobleG1(m): 4:48am On May 15, 2015
Why didn't Obasanjo implement all these during his corrupt presidency?

If Buhari wants to succeed, he should stay away from that ugly and corrupt Baboon called Obasanjo. He belongs in prison.
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Nobody: 4:59am On May 15, 2015
Of all the hypocrites alive, OBJ seems the biggest.

Why didn't he deploy the same strategic plans during his 8 years as President? Oh, he wanted to do it with his failed Third Term bid?

Karma remains a bitch!
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by jamace(m): 5:03am On May 15, 2015
alaoeri:
Why OBJ no used the strategic development plan during his regime?
Don't mind the animal called man. He failed in his time and now wants to coach others on how to be successful. Typical black man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by tk4rd: 5:48am On May 15, 2015
Buhari's main agenda is "Fighting Corruption" and "Probing Corrupt Government Officials".. So OBJ, apply brake there.. Buhari will look at your strategic report on "Education, Power sector, Economy, Security and Infrastructure" later later later...
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by BrokenTV: 6:23am On May 15, 2015
RickRichards:
A very welcome development. All hands must be on deck.

Enemy of progress. May the good Lord touch your darkened calcified heart.
But you are crucifying Jonathan.
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by shiffynaani(m): 6:37am On May 15, 2015
shammah1:
OBJ is the most corrupt elected president that Nigeria has ever had. That shows exactly what APC are all about. #BabaOneChance one chance keeps embracing corrupt culprits. I wonder how this old bias man intends to tackle kwaraptian. Smh

We are watching

&

God is watching
don't try to pull God into your Godforsaken pit of hatred dude.the people's choice is God's choice so shovel ur stupid and senseless hatred into ya A$$hole. Idiot!!
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by ceejay80s(m): 6:50am On May 15, 2015
charlie009:
Obj we know you played a good role during d election, pls its time 4 u 2 step aside n allow Buhari 2 run his show. kiss
I tire o!!!
U never notice Say any time u dey eat for canteen and people sit beside u dey eat too, one of dem go just carry eye dey look ur food and the eye no go blink, and I go dey wonder say shebi u dey eat ur own why starring in to my own food?
Na the thing wey dey worry obj be dat, for 8yrs he did nothing, now all of dem wan dey bring suggestions for buhari
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by ceejay80s(m): 6:54am On May 15, 2015
Edusouls:
shuut up ur mouth, without obj, buhari would not be there, and as far as OBJ is alive his influence and assistance will always be welcomed in this nation..
When obj was in power how much electricity did naija generate in MW? Now him wan do magic of 10,000mw by December for buhari,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials / Senate Under Pressure Over Ngige, Amaechi, Shittu / Deji Adeyanju Sharing Airtime To Osun Electorate On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.