Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari (26085 Views)

Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On / Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN / Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by tete7000(m): 10:12pm On May 14, 2015
Crafty man trying to play his way into the new government. There is no good this man does for anyone that is not tainted with selfish ambition, her daughter attested to it. He is a devil you need long spoon to dine with. I wish GMB best of luck in his dealing with him.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Chanchit: 10:12pm On May 14, 2015
Can you imagine!? Buhari said GEJ has not offered any help on how he would take over, maybe he forgot GEJ is clueless.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by philips70(m): 10:13pm On May 14, 2015
Hatred has just made many people blind to the eminent names that presented that report to GMB of which OBJ himself was not present and might never have been a member of those that drafted it. Who will tell me Dr Christopher Kolade and Dr Kalu Idika Kalu do not mean well for the nation? Some persons in this thread have a genuine fear about OBJ because of some of his antecedents and do not trust him while many naysayers are just scared this report could just help GMB and are so scared about it because all they want is failure for him.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by sniper77(m): 10:13pm On May 14, 2015
Gen.Buhari please develop your own templates.make u no even near baba sege with a 10metres pole or else your government go worse pass Jonathan own.The same templates he had for eight years and the solutions profered from the templates were Siemens and halliburton scandal,Bi Courtney highway services years of planning on rehabilitation of lagos-ibadan highway ,failure to improve the power sector,unemployment,distribution of ghana must go bags to national assembly members to pass supplementary budgets,arbitrary increase in pump price of petrol.Gen. Buhari collect the templates and dump them at ojota waste treatment plant.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by omonnakoda: 10:14pm On May 14, 2015
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by secretsofpeace(m): 10:14pm On May 14, 2015
Taylor86:
report on how to loot national treasure
Bobo yi on funny gan!

u did it with Yaradua it worked 100%

u did it with GEJ it worked and stopped

let's see what happens with #babaonechance

but blv me u guys can't cheat God
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 14, 2015
Hmmm....? OBJ sef!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by frankyychiji(f): 10:17pm On May 14, 2015
Hehehe...Of a truth, this Daura President (DD) is really what they say he is. #babaOC
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Sirniyeh(m): 10:17pm On May 14, 2015
barcanista:
That is unacceptable by brother. Obasanjo has been in power for 3years as Military Head, and later 8years as Democratic head. He has never been a sincere man. All he sought was to control every government since he failed his 3rd term.

You should know that Buhari is Jonathan. Even a little kid knows that Buhari of all people can never never be controlled by anybody.

Why the insinuation? OBJ did the right thing
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:18pm On May 14, 2015
Obasanjo and Buhari, the only two politicians called baba.
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Amynature(f): 10:19pm On May 14, 2015
Abeg he should go nd sit dnw, y didn't he use it during his tenure?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Sirniyeh(m): 10:21pm On May 14, 2015
tomakint:

So at ur age u can't identify when one is being hypocritical or acting wisely undecided you mean Buhari did not have his own Strategic Development Plan? Who the hell is Obasanjo?

Try to understand, whatever strategic plan Buhari has would be an advantage for him to compare and contrast. A tree does not make forest. Buhari can not do this alone and he wants to succeed he must have a listening ear.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by front247: 10:21pm On May 14, 2015
Obj u don start again o na u get nigeria

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by klax(m): 10:22pm On May 14, 2015
Obasanjo did what

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by henryutd(m): 10:26pm On May 14, 2015
Nigeria greatest problem was allowing this man out from prison.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 14, 2015
Sirniyeh:

You should know that Buhari is Jonathan. Even a little kid knows that Buhari of all people can never never be controlled by anybody.

Why the insinuation? OBJ did the right thing
The same Obj that has always been in conflict with all his successors all because he wanted them do his bidding? As for Buhari he has never shown sincerity and I don't trust him. Hence, he can be controlled!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Icekyng: 10:27pm On May 14, 2015
shammah1:
OBJ is the most corrupt elected president that Nigeria has ever had. That shows exactly what APC are all about. #BabaOneChance one chance keeps embracing corrupt culprits. I wonder how this old bias man intends to tackle kwaraptian. Smh

We are watching

&

God is watching
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Sirniyeh(m): 10:30pm On May 14, 2015
Forwetinnah:

The bolded is really funny grin
He was head of State and then went to prison- he didn't learn from his mistake
He came back as civilian President for his first tenure of 4years- he didn't learn from his mistake
He came back for his second tenure as civilian President FOR ANOTHER 4Years - still no BRAIN reset?? Now he's going around trying to fix mistakes he NEVER FIXED IN HIS LONG YEARS AS PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA in other people's administration?? Are you listening to yourself??
Dude is passing on strategy on how to enrich himself and his cronies... don't deceive yourself

Get the picture cleared! He engaged his University for the research. Read the article very well, It's a research work.

By that you should be able to correct your insinuation. It's unfortunate that you've not tested positive with POWER, if you did you could have understood better. Staying years in power in company of stinking influences will definitely militate against so many things about your think.

Imagine Jonathan returns to OTUOKE and begin to meditate over his stays in Aso rock, he would be sitting alone and be blaming himself that if I had known I could have done this or that.

Baba is on the right track, a patriotic commitment. You wait till next year, you shall begin to hear several advices from GEJ and his subordinates

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:31pm On May 14, 2015
BabaO2:

Strategic plan is a future plan Mr man. Try and understand basic words. OBJ is in order...

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:32pm On May 14, 2015
Buhari regretted that the out-going government that is supposed to give him tips on how to take-off has done nothing so far. 

Please what are all the hand over notes for? Are they not the report of what the out-going government has done and recommendations on how to continue
Buhari wants tips from Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 14, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Obj and Buhari we will forever love you. You might have made some mistakes but who is perfect? God will bless the two of you
you can't be a muslim without having this wicked mindset

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Sirniyeh(m): 10:37pm On May 14, 2015
philips70:
Hatred has just made many people blind to the eminent names that presented that report to GMB of which OBJ himself was not present and might never have been a member of those that drafted it. Who will tell me Dr Christopher Kolade and Dr Kalu Idika Kalu do not mean well for the nation? Some persons in this thread have a genuine fear about OBJ because of some of his antecedents and do not trust him while many naysayers are just scared this report could just help GMB and are so scared about it because all they want is failure for him.

Out of all, your reasoning distinguishes you. I expected Barcanista to reason in this manner but he goofed. This was a research carried out from OBJ University. From well meaning patriotic Nigerians. If all should close their eyes like Barca boy, GMB will fall. But if that's Barca's wish, I pray for your deliverance.

Op, weldone jare

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 14, 2015
Why didn't he use the same template to forestall those problems during his administration? Old leaders who keep ruining that country with their interference in politics. angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by supereagle(m): 10:39pm On May 14, 2015
OBJ is still relevant in national building .
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by hansad: 10:41pm On May 14, 2015
$16 billion was allegedly stolen in the power sector alone during Obasanjo's eight years as president - hardly any rumours without some subsatance in them.

Obasanjo doubled as President and Petroleum Minister for years with Kukpolati as NNPC boss, who did Obasanjo account for regarding oil revenues?

Fact is with Buhari hobnobbing with Obasanjo - there is no hope of setting Nigeria straight forward.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Sirniyeh(m): 10:42pm On May 14, 2015
barcanista:
The same Obj that has always been in conflict with all his successors all because he wanted them do his bidding? As for Buhari he has never shown sincerity and I don't trust him. Hence, he can be controlled!

Shut up Barca or else I will loose Arsenal on you right now. He can be controlled by who? Why deceiving yourself like this?

You also said GMB has never shown sincerity, with this I know you've never taken your dinner.

Am I right? Go and eat first may be your senses will come back to normal

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Senjuchiha: 10:43pm On May 14, 2015
I luv transformation
i hate 'change'

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Senjuchiha: 10:46pm On May 14, 2015
Jklue007:

BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Edusouls(m): 10:55pm On May 14, 2015
Taylor86:
report on how to loot national treasure

u did it with Yaradua it worked 100%

u did it with GEJ it worked and stopped

let's see what happens with #babaonechance

but blv me u guys can't cheat God
u re one good example black man is called a monkey and a retarded human, truthfully u dont have human brain,u just exist in human form, people like you make me wonder if some human beings are really humans or animals in human body..
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 14, 2015
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by philips70(m): 10:55pm On May 14, 2015
Sirniyeh:

Out of all, your reasoning distinguishes you. I expected Barcanista to reason in this manner but he goofed. This was a research carried out from OBJ University. From well meaning patriotic Nigerians. If all should close their eyes like Barca boy, GMB will fall. But if that's Barca's wish, I pray for your deliverance.

Op, weldone jare

Don't worry, barcanista belongs to this school of thought just that he strayed into the wilderness. After some baptism he will regain himself in the fullness of time.
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari by Edusouls(m): 10:57pm On May 14, 2015
shammah1:
OBJ is the most corrupt elected president that Nigeria has ever had. That shows exactly what APC are all about. #BabaOneChance one chance keeps embracing corrupt culprits. I wonder how this old bias man intends to tackle kwaraptian. Smh

We are watching

&

God is watching
if i get ur dirty mouth calling God again thunder will roast u alive, slowpoke..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site / Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate / APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.