Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. (37825 Views)

Ijaw Group Counters Clark, Lists What He Benefited From Jonathan / I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists / Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by MrPresident1: 10:14am On May 15, 2015
Baba, you are the Jesus Christ of our time, you are the one we have been expecting to come and change Nigeria for good. Baba, you do not need any advice from GEJ, you are infallible, GEJ is fallible, sebi you be Jesus Christ na? Baba do your thing jare.

God bless Baba, the Jesus Christ we are all expecting cheesy
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 10:15am On May 15, 2015
temitemi1:
Twaci is overcrowded jareEeecheesy grin
forget about crowed my bro, Twaci belong to you and you alone.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by promise3048(m): 10:18am On May 15, 2015
Dis baba onechance am still suspecting ur onechanceness
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by daveyjay(m): 10:18am On May 15, 2015
dre11:
Some people just comment without hatred and hypocrisy....... When a board chairman is going or you are to relief someone of his duties when he wants to go on leave.... Isn't mandatory that the person gives you some useful tips on how to carry out the assignment.......I am sure nothing has been handed over to you in the past, that is why you don't know what the process entails.

No matter how clueless the Jonathan administration is, he has been managing our collective treasures in the last five years and need to give details of the state of things. Details like, how much was made and spent, national debts, awarded contracts and stages of completion, and various economic activities and projections. Such information ensure that the incoming government hit the ground running and not spend months trying to figure out the state of things.

The only reason for non-cooperation is if there is a skeleton in the outgoing government cupboard. And, that seems to be the case from all what we can see and hear.

If really this is what buhari wanted, he wouldn't speak until after the handover, the details u posted comes as templates on the day of handover, not before handover, so these chanqe hypocrites should wake up to the reality of deception
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by temitemi1(m): 10:18am On May 15, 2015
Barcanista, I hope this is not the kind of hope buhari is giving to Nigerians u are giving me here oooo grin grin grin
barcanista:
forget about crowed my bro, Twaci belong to you and you alone.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Positiveminds(m): 10:20am On May 15, 2015
jaybee:

UNA NO DEY UNDERSTAND A SIMPLE EGLISH?

MAKE I DECODE AM FOR YOU?

[size=13pt]THE MAN IS SAYING ALL THE TIPS HE GET FROM JONATHAN ARE NOT USEFUL. THAT MEANS JONATHAN'S CONTRIBUTION IS NOT USEFUL. IN OTHERWORDS JONATHAN AS OUTGOING PRESIDENT IS STILL AS CLUELESS AS PRESIDENT JONATHAN.[/size]

SHEY UNA EYES DON OPEN SMALL TO SEE IN BETWEEN THE LINES.

No wonder you are of a pint size. Does Buhari even have moral reasons to seek for tips from GEJ at all? You are a baboon.

3 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 10:22am On May 15, 2015
All these little kids running loose on NL. So you guys do not realise that in government terms TIPs means an expose on how he ran the government and contacts utilized. This way the incoming government after confirmation would know whom to retain and whom to utilize. This is standard procedure in any government and for Jonathan not doing so till now shows he either has a whole lot more to hide or is deliberately trying to sabotage buharis government from the get go.

In any country in the world an outgoing government must submit a dossier on how they ran the government and this must correspond with all other departments of government! How do you think evidence against past Presidents are gotten to prosecute them with. A government that refuses to release these TIPs is bereft with issues!

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by PhockPhockMan: 10:23am On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
When we called him olodo General his zombies would attack ,now the super clueless has finally realized that it's not about winning elections.

Did Yaradua give Jonathan any useful tip before his demise? undecided

Oya o, janjawiids come and defend BABAONECHANCE on this his early morning gaff. grin

#BABAONECHANCE. grin

I wonder o o.

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by obinna311(m): 10:24am On May 15, 2015
raumdeuter:
Jonathan surely doesnt know what he was doing in Aso Rock.
If he didn't knw wat he was doing or wat he is doing den y is ur presido seeking useful tips from him..
With all due respect, GMB is as empty as NOTHING

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by cochexky: 10:28am On May 15, 2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I DONE TIRE FOR THIS NIGERIAN POLITICIANCE OOOOO. FROM ONE STORY TO ANOTHER . WETIN THIS ONE MEAN NAA lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ABEG I NO WAN HEAR UR STORY OO COME AND MAKE ONE DOLLAR TO ONE NAIRA I DE WAIT YOU
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by IYANGBALI: 10:29am On May 15, 2015
Baba what do you expect from a clueless man. Just go and build a new Nigeria for us jare
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 10:31am On May 15, 2015
temitemi1:
Barcanista, I hope this is not the kind of hope buhari is giving to Nigerians u are giving me here oooo grin grin grin
No na, Twaci need you more than you need her. Buhari own na case for the gods cheesy cheesy
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by PhockPhockMan: 10:31am On May 15, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
read the title of the topic. It said USEFUL TIPS !!
You TANoids are fuccking dumb. Unfortunately,Jonathan is so clueless he does not have USEFUL TIPS to give to his successor.

What a shame!

Nonsense

TheOnlyWiseMan:

Did Shagari give Buhari tips on how to kick-start his administration in 1984 ?

He's only creating excuse for his imminent failure.

Yes o o.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Mogidi: 10:38am On May 15, 2015
temitemi1:
Buhari is like a fake drug administered to a sick person, u should know d outcome of such drug na grin

CLASSIC!!!
Temitemi1 my Hero grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 10:39am On May 15, 2015
richcode101:
Tips here means up to date information on projects embarked by his administration, so as ti knw hw to take it up. Its normal in every transition. Eg, if gej has awarded a road contract nd cos of any reason, work hasn't commenced, he needs to tip d incoming as to not re award or to track down d contractor. People should widen their horizon in reasoning

Wonderfrul!...I swear, nothing person no go hear for Nairaland!
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by remirez07(m): 10:40am On May 15, 2015
with the power of PVC you say NO sh!t too Nigerians.......... Oga BUHARI, I dey pity you. we go too stone you.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by temitemi1(m): 10:40am On May 15, 2015
I hope Twaci is listening oooo cheesy
barcanista:
No na, Twaci need you more than you need her. Buhari own na case for the gods cheesy cheesy
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by temitemi1(m): 10:40am On May 15, 2015
I hope Twaci is reading this oooo cheesy
barcanista:
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by PhockPhockMan: 10:43am On May 15, 2015
dearpreye:

You idiotic hypocrite, why try to garner USEFUL TIPS from someone whom you've tagged as CLUELESS?

I'll rather be dumb than be a hypocrite!
Yet, they deceived gullible Nigerians that Buhari is MR KNOW ALL.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by robosky02(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Yet, they deceived gullible Nigerians that Buhari is MR KNOW ALL.

i woulnt be suprice that six month into the new goverment poeples eyes will be open.

the they will wish traformation is better than change
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 10:50am On May 15, 2015
temitemi1:
I hope Twaci is listening oooo cheesy
She will be smiling wherever she is grin
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by mikolo80: 10:52am On May 15, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you think everybody is clueless like u and ur ilk.

We all know that the original joke states that the third brain was a politician's not a general's.

You better stop telling lies or you will end up like okupe et al
Spaxon:
its my 1000th post on nl

an illiterate is always an illiterate.... . .. .
meanwhile....

A man needed a brain transplant
The surgeon brought him 3 diff brains ..
The first he said cost just $500 -it belonged to albeit Einstein (90% used)
The second cost $2000 - it belonged to Henry Ford (75% used)
The third cost a whooping $1,000,000.00 - it belonged to a Nigerian army General (it has never been used)

Last Bullet:
There's a diff b/w a ph.D holder and an FSL holder.....

hbd chiam55
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by temitemi1(m): 10:52am On May 15, 2015
Twaci are u smilling truly grin
barcanista:
She will be smiling wherever she is grin
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 10:54am On May 15, 2015
Interesting thread. Keep them coming.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by M4gunners: 10:56am On May 15, 2015
kodded:
after calling him the most corrupt man in nigeria you still seek his advice for what ? undecided

are you sure they didnt transfer your brain down to your anus ?
Hahaha good question bro.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by folks4luv(f): 10:58am On May 15, 2015
well, I have an idea o. let GMB book an appointment with GEJ next week, when going, he should go with a list of prepared questions and a big note book and at least 2 ball pen, in case one fail to work. then he should start asking questions, esp on how GEJ has been able to deal with security, power, and education probs in d country. lolz. :Dwell, I have an idea o. let GMB book an appointment with GEJ next week, when going, he should go with a list of prepared questions and a big note book and at least 2 ball pen, in case one fail to work. then he should start asking questions, esp on how GEJ has been able to deal with security, power, and education probs in d country. lolz.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Emperorone(m): 10:58am On May 15, 2015
Now tell me who is clueless? :-

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by M4gunners: 10:58am On May 15, 2015
Babaonechance u are not getting any advice from Jonathan come and carry your own cross. Jonathan will be sleeping like a baby from 2(30th of may 2015.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 10:59am On May 15, 2015
temitemi1:
Twaci are u smilling truly grin
twaciiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by totorimi: 10:59am On May 15, 2015
BUHARI SHOULD GO AND PERFORM THE MAGIC HE HAS BEEN CLAMORING FOR SINCE 2003, NO ONE WILL GIVE HIM ANY TIPS, HE SAID HE HAS SOMETHING TO OFFER NIGERIA WE WANT TO SEE IT SHARP SHARP, AND IF ALL HE HAS COME FOR IS TO BE JAILING EVERYBODY AND MUZZLING UP THE PRESS ALL WELL AND GOOD WE WELCOME IT BECAUSE THATS WHAT NIGERIANS ASKED FOR.

..BUT HE SHOULD NOT FORGET HIS PROMISES WHICH HE MUST KEEP SACROSANCT ELSE..., SOME OF THEM FOR THE RECORDS ARE..

1. END BOKO HARAM AND RETURN THE ABDUCTED GIRLS.. APRIL 14, 2015
I’ll do everything to defeat Boko Haram, Buhari says. The president-elect promised that his administration will act differently in engaging the insurgents, saying “I want to assure all of them, and particularly the parents, that when my new administration takes office at the end of May, we will...

2. STOP CORRUPTION
3. RESTORE EDUCATION AND ONE MEAL A DAY FOR THE PRIMARY SCHOOL CHILDREN
4. CREATE 1 MILLION JOBS FOR IGBO YOUTHS IN THE SOUTH EAST AND 3 MILLION JOBS FOR ALL THE YOUTHS NATIONWIDE
5. AWARD CONTRACTS FOR MINING AND CONSTRUCTION OF COAL FIRED POWER PLANTS
6. DEVELOPMENT OF AGRICULTURE
7. REVIVAL OF INDUSTRIES AND PROVISION OF SOFT LOANS
8. END EPILEPTIC POWER SUPPLY
9. VOW NEVER TO ISLAMIZE NIGERIA OR SUPPORT THE DISCUSSION TO MAKE NIGERIA A MUSLIM COUNTRY.
10. WILL MAKE NAIRA EQUAL TO THE VALUE OF THE DOLLAR APRIL 1, 2015
''Buhari said that the value of the naira has dropped to more than NGN 230 to one dollar; this does not speak well for the nation’s economy,’’ he said. He urged the people to vote for APC, noting that he would ensure that corruption was tackled headlong if elected.

11. TO INCLUDE GENDER AS A PART OF FEDERAL CHARACTER MARCH 20, 2015
We will include Gender as a component of the Federal Character.

12. IMPLEMENTATION OF 2005 NATIONAL GENDER POLICY MARCH 20, 2015
We will include Gender as a component of the Federal Character.

13. HOUSING FOR ALL[i] FEBRUARY 19, 2015
4 million new home owners by 2019 by enacting national mortgage single digit in[/i]terest rates for purchase of owner occupier houses

THESE ARE THE ONES RECORDED IN MY BLOTTER I KNOW THEY ARE MANY. NO EXCUSES WILL BE ENTERTAINED HE MUST DELIVER ON THEM OR ELSE HEN HEN..

2 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Twaci(f): 11:11am On May 15, 2015
barcanista:
twaciiiiiiiiiiiiii
Yes dear! Guy see how u wake me from sleep. angry cheesy what's up?
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by temitemi1(m): 11:13am On May 15, 2015
I told you she won't answer grin grin
barcanista:
twaciiiiiiiiiiiiii

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari / Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet / Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.