Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. (37827 Views)

Ijaw Group Counters Clark, Lists What He Benefited From Jonathan / I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists / Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by BlackTechnology: 8:37am On May 15, 2015
IAmTobore:
THIS IS MY VERDICT!
For a magician to ask for clues from a clueless person, means the magician is more clueless. Infact, most clueless!

The most annoying thing is that lots of Educated Zombies were shouting Change cool

2 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by kenex4ever(m): 8:37am On May 15, 2015
Excuzeme:

How old is this one sef?
I bet im be one "Gala hawker" for traffic, dabbling into what he knows nothing about. angry
Just opening mouth (figuratively), and yarning Opatta!
lol,
I may b hawking gala but I just presented some facts. When people lack ideas they only resort to insulting others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by godoluwa(m): 8:37am On May 15, 2015
dunkem21:

Laugh wan kill me here. You don remind of me of nairabet ..after Alabi carry me pass my village.

Tips indeed from Calebesky
safest journey bro, lol. gud morning
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Truckpusher(m): 8:38am On May 15, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Those Zombies in the SW are about to weep

Truly Education is not wisdom . cool
Of course they are used to playing the slave ,they will endure . grin

Education is never wisdom - I know this man that isn't educated but he's a political Lord in his community.

In fact ,he once told a prof, that look " you can speak all the grammar you want and write all the books, but I will use my wisdom ,connection and money and beat you hands down even in the court ". grin. And it came to pass.

They call him 'educated illiterat'e ,but you'll always see all the bigwigs lining up behind him when election is around the corner.
Education will never give you wisdom - Wisdom ,is a trait and a talent . grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by jamace(m): 8:38am On May 15, 2015
raumdeuter:
Jonathan surely doesnt know what he was doing in Aso Rock.
And the man that knows is looking for useful tips from him, eh?
Buhari has been a spectator and should know what to do, after all he accused GEJ of non-performance.

Buhari should wait for the handing and taking over note. Details will be there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by netmillionaires(m): 8:39am On May 15, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Foolishnes must be engrained in your DNA. It is only right that anyone leaving an office for another should offer advice and guidance to his successor. To talk true no dey kill o....
don't mind them. Most of them don't understand what he meant by 'Tips'. Hatred and sentiments can kill. When they went to university, NYSC, and then start work, didn't they go through orientation?...
Every outgoing government must tell its successor what they have done and the stages of ongoing projects to enable the new govt carry on its responsibilities...
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 8:39am On May 15, 2015
BlackTechnology:

His magical power has gone missing

The Changer has Changed from promises to Excuses. grin
That man Buhari lives, sleeps and dreams Jonathan. He doesn't even have a clear blueprint but vague promises. Him go wait 4 clue tire grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 8:39am On May 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

So Jonathan must teach you how to start your government abi?

You must wait till eternity.

No..he wants Jona to update him on what he hs been doing for d past four years n clearly its either Jona doesn't know what he has been doing or he has something to hide thereby not cooperatin with the transition committee...so stop reasoning like dat
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by dunkem21(m): 8:39am On May 15, 2015
godoluwa:
safest journey bro, lol. gud morning

You no even wish make I come back to city angry
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Truckpusher(m): 8:39am On May 15, 2015
barcanista:
Is it only me na noticed that Obasanjo has indirectly returned to power? grin grin
I'm only waiting for those born to rule guys to show them how ruthless they can be if double crossed.

Just wait and watch the drama unfold. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 8:40am On May 15, 2015
he doesn't need tips from a corrupt president.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by godoluwa(m): 8:40am On May 15, 2015
BlackTechnology:

The most annoying thing is that lots of Educated Zombies were shouting Change cool
we av 2 types of illiterate;
* Educated illiterate
* Uneducated illiterate
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by petermichaels(m): 8:40am On May 15, 2015
I thought Buhari is a master ruler,wats he searchn 4 clues 4?
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by IfeanyiSamuelz(m): 8:40am On May 15, 2015
Sharrap
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by godoluwa(m): 8:41am On May 15, 2015
dunkem21:

You no even wish make I come back to city angry
dat na y i wish u safest journey back to BIG CITY
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by favourelisha(m): 8:41am On May 15, 2015
Liars mohammed will give you tips.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by IfeanyiSamuelz(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2015
K
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by dunkem21(m): 8:43am On May 15, 2015
godoluwa:
dat na y i wish u safest journey back to BIG CITY

Thanks bro.

I will recharge your merrybet when I bounce back. grin
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by BlackTechnology: 8:43am On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course they are used to playing the slave ,they will endure . grin

Education is never wisdom - I know this man that isn't educated but he's a political Lord in his community.

In fact ,he once told a prof, that look " you can speak all the grammar you want and write all the books, but I will use my wisdom ,connection and money and beat you hands down even in the court ". grin. And it came to pass.

They call him 'educated illiterat'e ,but you'll always see all the bigwigs lining up behind him when election is around the corner.
Education will never give you wisdom - Wisdom ,is a trait and a talent . grin

True talk cool
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by maryhaam(f): 8:44am On May 15, 2015
How can one give,what he never had #in Maria Carey voice #
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by godoluwa(m): 8:44am On May 15, 2015
dunkem21:

Thanks bro.
I will recharge your merrybet when I bounce back. grin
No wahala.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by BlackTechnology: 8:46am On May 15, 2015
barcanista:
That man Buhari lives, sleeps and dreams Jonathan. He doesn't even have a clear blueprint but vague promises. Him go wait 4 clue tire grin grin

To be absolutely frank with you

Buhari will be a complete failure

His comments these days show that reality has caught up with him

I just pity these educated mumus in the SW who shouted change out of selfish ethnic sentiments cool
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 8:47am On May 15, 2015
kenex4ever:
lol,
I may b hawking gala but I just presented some facts. When people lack ideas they only resort to insulting others.
Shey na him carry the gala de gve you? Some people just de misyarn

3 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by martin98(m): 8:47am On May 15, 2015
'vote for experience', they said.
What clues does an experienced man wants from a man they call 'clueless'.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by BlackTechnology: 8:47am On May 15, 2015
godoluwa:
we av 2 types of illiterate;
* Educated illiterate
* Uneducated illiterate

True cool
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 8:49am On May 15, 2015
PUSH1:
How would someone that doesn't know what he's doing give you a clue. Haven't you heard. He is Clueless.

He has nothing to offer. Just carry on with your manifesto.

Most of u don't read to understand....the committe was inaugurated to facilitate a 'smooth transition' not advice for d incoming govt..the hand over notes is suppose to tell Buhari what Jonathan has been doing for d past four years n not what Buhari should do for d next four years....Jona by not cooperatin shows either he doesn't know what he has been doing or he is tryna cover his corrupt tracks....take a chill pill n stop hating
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by kenex4ever(m): 8:49am On May 15, 2015
Excuzeme:

Stop displaying your ignorance openly!

Incase you need it spelt out to you, when an incoming Administration asks the outgoing one for "USEFUL" Tips, it is a "DIPLOMATIC" way of saying "Put all the necessary information on the table, .....dont hide anything".

It is not as if Buhari is not unaware of the hateful feeling Jonathan and his SaTANoids have for him (and the feeling could be mutual! undecided ) so asking him for "useful Tips" (not just ordinary tips!), is a very cunning way of reminding him to stop hiding information, which is what the "transition committee" is all about.

Stop thinking on a "flat plane and in one dimension"! TANoid! grin
ur reasoning is so dwarfed! Trying to cover up what is obvious. Trying again next time.
If what u r saying is anything to go by then there is no need for official hand over. Buhari should just keep quiet and wait till may 29th after then he will stabilize the price of tomatoes and onion in the international onion market because that's where he will generate money to run his clueless govt.

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by kenex4ever(m): 8:51am On May 15, 2015
barcanista:
Shey na him carry the gala de gve you? Some people just de misyarn
no mind the guy, his sense of judgment dey very low.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by IAmTobore(m): 8:52am On May 15, 2015
BlackTechnology:

No mind them jare. All of dem na f9, dem don fail.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 8:52am On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm only waiting for those born to rule guys to show them how ruthless they can be if double crossed.

Just wait and watch the drama unfold. grin
hahahaahaha me sef de do "siddon look"! Obasanjo de give Buhari "strategic" plan wey him no use when him be Head of State for almost 3years and President for 8years.

Like Obj Like Buhari...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 8:56am On May 15, 2015
BlackTechnology:

To be absolutely frank with you

Buhari will be a complete failure

His comments these days show that reality has caught up with him

I just pity these educated mumus in the SW who shouted change out of selfish ethnic sentiments cool
buhari is not prepared 4 leadership...that's the truth! All he wants is POWER

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by olakehinde(m): 8:58am On May 15, 2015
Some people need to examine their brain.Is it an offence for incoming administration to ask for information from outgoing government. I know the outgoing administration has a lot of skeleton in their cupboard and that is why they are scared of ditching out concrete information.Whether they like it or not, it is a matter of days, their secret will be exposed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won / President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) / Mahmud Mohammed Will Swear In Buhari Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.