Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,262 members, 7,839,326 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court (34272 Views)

Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo's Death: Sympathisers Storm Tompolo's Family House (pics) / Presidential Poll Results: Jonathan Floors Buhari In Akwa Ibom - PM News / Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by barackosama(m): 8:43am On May 15, 2015
Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by JumiaConsult: 8:43am On May 15, 2015
lol
Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by shina419(m): 8:43am On May 15, 2015
na them sabi
Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Nobody: 8:43am On May 15, 2015
eaglechild:
PEJ

I love your brash support for your husband.

Meanwhile, The plaintiffs are super dumb.
She is still the first lady and Aisha has to wait it'll May 29.

Thank u for taking the words outta my fingers. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by holluwai(m): 8:44am On May 15, 2015
That's about 2weeks away, she might just consider herself the former First Lady already...

eaglechild:
PEJ

I love your brash support for your husband.

Meanwhile, The plaintiffs are super dumb.
She is still the first lady and Aisha has to wait it'll May 29.
Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Husten: 8:44am On May 15, 2015
Congrate to mama P, all dos Aisha buhari eye service team should go nd seat down wit dere dull head.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by dtruth3(m): 8:44am On May 15, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
May God make ya mothers like mama peace

Amen!

Please if i amy ask, has your Mother, or any member of your Family, or your Generation ever became a common counselor?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Yeske2(m): 8:46am On May 15, 2015
Instead of madam Peshe to start bribing Hajia Aisha for her(Aisha) to plead to her husband on their behalf to take it easy with them when probing starts, she still dey form super woman. PEJ, ya eye go clear soon.
Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by megpita(f): 8:47am On May 15, 2015
politician make una take am easy now, wetin
Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by godoluwa(m): 8:47am On May 15, 2015
dunkem21:
PEJ ..a lioness, mentor and a force to reckon with.
Go ahead with your bash ..some people no go chop today ..grin
PEJ na confirm First Lady. she's still 1st woman in Nigeria. haters can (in oshiomole swaggz) GO & DIE!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Nobody: 8:48am On May 15, 2015
UnknownT:
I thought Buhari and Aisha said that there won't be any office of the first lady, why does she want to continue from where PEJ stopped when there won't be any office for her?
i taya o.. dumb dickheads!!! No wonder ppl call their general #Babaonechance

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Xfemt(m): 8:49am On May 15, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
May God make ya mothers like mama peace

amen and amen I receive it in Jesus name

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by okiezman(m): 8:50am On May 15, 2015
Firefire:
grin cheesy

Children of anger, how market
?
Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Nobody: 8:51am On May 15, 2015
Omenka that has been having epileptic seizure because of patience jonathan, where re you?

Ride on Mama Faka, children of anger can go and die

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Billygee2u: 8:51am On May 15, 2015
kastonkastrol:
patience jonathan will be cut to size very soon. All this her gra-gra will end by may29
shut the crap,
what's special abt may 29?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Yeske2(m): 8:53am On May 15, 2015
godoluwa:
PEJ na confirm First Lady. she's still 1st woman in Nigeria. haters can (in oshiomole swaggz) GO & DIE!!!
You're right but just for two weeks more, Hajia would be first lady for another four or eight years so why all the gra-gra?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Billygee2u: 8:55am On May 15, 2015
Yeske2:
Instead of madam Peshe to start bribing Hajia Aisha for her(Aisha) to plead to her husband on their behalf to take it easy with them when probing starts, she still dey form super woman. PEJ, ya eye go clear soon.

are you asleep? who to probe? late yaraduas wife? IBB? OBJ?ATIKU? TINUBU,?etc

6 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by fritiyo: 9:05am On May 15, 2015
Is the position of president, birth right of nigeria first lady?

What is the possibility that aisha will be the next president?

This same group of apc woman n e-worries in NL accuses PEG of using billions of naira to finance the body yet they still want the abookiii wife to be the nxt president.
Hypocrite in the highest order.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by kaima1984(f): 9:06am On May 15, 2015
kastonkastrol:
prison will be her abode after may29... Her case is still pending in ICC
Be ready to die of HBP

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Chiaka(f): 9:07am On May 15, 2015
Haba! Aisha! Patience remains the first lady until Buhari is sworn in, the respect should still be there. Till then ok......

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by wuramini(f): 9:07am On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Mama P always making us proud everywhere .

Haters can die right now . PROUD OF WHAT PLS?

I still dey laugh. grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Emdee590(m): 9:07am On May 15, 2015
CountDracula:
Patience
Ebele
Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Motolank: 9:09am On May 15, 2015
From most comments above its obvious the future of this country is deem if passed to the youth. .. so the elderly/old should continue. .. undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Emdee590(m): 9:09am On May 15, 2015
chukwudi44:

Are you sure you read the write up?
No ! He read it from bottom-up or upside down sef

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Otomania: 9:09am On May 15, 2015
UnknownT:
I thought Buhari and Aisha said that there won't be any office of the first lady, why does she want to continue from where PEJ stopped when there won't be any office for her?

UNA NEVER CHI CHUM CHING.
UNA GO SOON CHI CHUM CHING.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Nobody: 9:09am On May 15, 2015
Yeske2:
The worst mistake Buhari will ever do is to touch the Jonathans. Am a Buharist, but my brothers come first. This is not an advice but a warning.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by ralph28(m): 9:09am On May 15, 2015
Life is turn by turn.
Our amiable 1st lady elect,Aisha,please just be Patience,you have good luck by being the 1st lady elect. May 29th is around the corner.
Allow PGJ to enjoy his last moment.

Logically,you are not part of the said meeting or group till May 29th. When you'll come on board they'll offer you to lead them.

Wherever God has set your table there you must sit,no human even gods can stop you.

I just love your pretty and gentle nature.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by after1: 9:10am On May 15, 2015
Firefire:
Some people go waka enter prison on top mama peace matter grin

Awon elebi, o ni ra nu.

Hungry jobber like you calling others elebi. Your own disgrace is on the way and the people will see the real you. Jobless mofo
Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Nobody: 9:10am On May 15, 2015
kastonkastrol:
prison will be her abode after may29... Her case is still pending in ICC
stop posting jargon...
she will go to icc after your cow brained daura elect stands trial for #2011

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Kanmyos(m): 9:11am On May 15, 2015
PEJ fine pass Aisha oooo meanwhile....bad belle z allowed

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:13am On May 15, 2015
Onemansquad:
Hmm
dis woman sef ehn grin

I love her. More balls than her husband.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Otomania: 9:13am On May 15, 2015
UnknownT:
UNA NEVER CHI CHUM CHING.
UNA GO SOON CHI CHUM CHING.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Orders Police To Vacate Rivers Local Govts / APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel After Supporting Him - Photos / Okorocha Organises Special Reception For Gbajabiamila In South East (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.