Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court (34269 Views)

Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo's Death: Sympathisers Storm Tompolo's Family House (pics) / Presidential Poll Results: Jonathan Floors Buhari In Akwa Ibom - PM News / Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Nobody: 9:13am On May 15, 2015
dunkem21:
PEJ ..a lioness, mentor and a force to reckon with.
Go ahead with your bash ..some people no go chop today ..grin
you couldn’t have said it better honey.. those people are suffering from illiteracy.... mama p is still doing first lady til 29th... am not surprised aftall their leader is a semi illiterate

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by repogirl(f): 9:13am On May 15, 2015
Aisha, your baba has said there will be no office for you nah so why are you and your people bothered?

Abi has baba 'changed' his mind again?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Demichaels: 9:13am On May 15, 2015
lalasticlala:
Court Throws out Case Seeking to Stop African First Ladies Emergency Meeting

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/court-throws-out-case-seeking-to-stop-african-first-ladies-emergency-meeting/209380/

But Buhari vowed to scrap the office of the first Lady nah. Is anyone thinking what I am thinking

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Firefire(m): 9:15am On May 15, 2015
after1:

[s] Hungry jobber like you calling others elebi. Your own disgrace is on the way and the people will see the real you. Jobless mofo[/s]

Check yourself, young man.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Otomania: 9:17am On May 15, 2015
ralph28:
Life is turn by turn.
Our amiable 1st lady elect,Aisha,please just be Patience,you have good luck by being the 1st lady elect. May 29th is around the corner.
Allow PGJ to enjoy his last moment.

Logically,you are not part of the said meeting or group till May 29th. When you'll come on board they'll offer you to lead them.

Wherever God has set your table there you must sit,no human even gods can stop you.

I just love your pretty and gentle nature.
Good One!
Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by boxypane(m): 9:18am On May 15, 2015
Haba!!!!!! Let dem keep Sabotaging the Economy. Is this d kind of woman pdp wanted to force on Nigerians again. A violent tongue wit no aorta of control. Now she tries to stampede development of our incoming responsible First Lady. Bye bye to pdp's Ogogoro Politics.
Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by ifyan(m): 9:21am On May 15, 2015
What nonsense is this,isn't she the first lady or is this may 29.

More surprises await Nigerians come May 29th.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by all4gud(m): 9:22am On May 15, 2015
[quote author=eaglechild post=33754571]PEJ

I love your brash support for your husband.

Meanwhile, The plaintiffs are super dumb.
She is still the first lady and Aisha has to wait till May 29. [/quote

I wonder why she and her husband are in a haste to take over power.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Bants(m): 9:25am On May 15, 2015
This woman destroyed her mans career....the best quote someone ever gave me was *A woman can make or break a man*
Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by preetyb(f): 9:26am On May 15, 2015
Frm what i see Aisha will be more hungry for power than pej because her husband is not yet on seat yet she has started fighting for position.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by paberlin: 9:27am On May 15, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
May God make ya mothers like mama peace
that should be their prayer.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Bigdreams(m): 9:28am On May 15, 2015
More drama to unfold before May 29th.

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Ahmeduana(m): 9:28am On May 15, 2015
eaglechild:
PEJ

I love your brash support for your husband.

Meanwhile, The plaintiffs are super dumb.
She is still the first lady and Aisha has to wait till May 29.
DON'T MIND THEM THEY ARE MEGA SUPER DUMBASS, THOUGHT AISHA SAID SHE DOESN'T WANT THE OFFICE OF THE FIRST LADY THAT IS UNCONSTITUITIONAL, AND NOW THEY WANT TO USE THE CONSTITUTION TO HIJACK WHAT THEY ASSUMED THAT IS NOT CONSTITUTIONAL.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Ahmeduana(m): 9:32am On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Mama P always making us proud everywhere .

Haters can die right now .

I still dey laugh. grin
WHAT A MAN FAILS TO DO, A WOMAN HAS DONE IT BETTER!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by deletrue: 9:33am On May 15, 2015
From the start, I knew too well that many Nigerians especially the few reasonable ones know that the Fulanis, whether men or women cannot, never withstand their counterparts from the south south, the east. if we are talking of violent such as the cow farmers who always think of killing, destroying each other, then we can comfortably point at them. But when it come to legal technicalities, practical live, they are bullshits and blind. To make it worse, they are all stark illitrates e.g Buhari in his entire life has never succeeded in passing any external exams, who just oppress others using their population and majority strenght in the military besides, they can comfortably reach out for as many as possible suicide bumbers abi killers such as boko haram.
To me those Fulany set of people are no match to others from other regions till tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Anglovel: 9:35am On May 15, 2015
[quote author=UnknownT post=33755073][b] I thought Buhari and Aisha said that there won't be any office of the first lady, why does she want to continue from where PEJ stopped when there won't be any office for her?

Greedy People showing their True colours

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by after1: 9:41am On May 15, 2015
Firefire:

Check yourself, young man.

Jobless mofo, just watch on. Ass.hole
Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Firefire(m): 9:43am On May 15, 2015
after1:

Jobless mofo, just watch on. Ass.hole

Eleke ebu, won ko sugbon o gba eko.

May God help your future.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Nobody: 9:45am On May 15, 2015
kastonkastrol:
prison will be her abode after may29... Her case is still pending in ICC
It is your were and useless oba lil Wayne Akiolu who will rot in ICC's jail

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by godoluwa(m): 9:46am On May 15, 2015
Yeske2:
You're right but just for two weeks more, Hajia would be first lady for another four(yes) or eight(maybe) years so why all the gra-gra?
Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by babestella: 9:51am On May 15, 2015
Aisha Buhari should wait till May 29, why the rush. After all she said she doesn't want to be a "First Lady" she wants to be a house wife, so why all the gra gra. The meeting is for African First Ladies and not for African house wives. After May 29, she could attend the meeting as a floor member. Shikena.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by babestella: 9:54am On May 15, 2015
Ahmeduana:

DON'T MIND THEM THEY ARE MEGA SUPER DUMBASS, THOUGHT AISHA SAID SHE DOESN'T WANT THE OFFICE OF THE FIRST LADY THAT IS UNCONSTITUITIONAL, AND NOW THEY WANT TO USE THE CONSTITUTION TO HIJACK WHAT THEY ASSUMED THAT IS NOT CONSTITUTIONAL.

Don't mind them jare. I can see their minions throwing tantrum up and down. Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by bajosky: 9:55am On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Mama P always making us proud everywhere .

Haters can die right now .

I still dey laugh. grin
Nkikikikihe nkihi

aisha no hear say baba tenure say na Kitchen be her office .

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Nobody: 9:55am On May 15, 2015
UnknownT:
I thought Buhari and Aisha said that there won't be any office of the first lady, why does she want to continue from where PEJ stopped when there won't be any office for her?
if I hear, they all lied to get themselves votes, God will cut their wings one after the other.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by arigold1304(m): 9:55am On May 15, 2015
All of them are the same....Aisha no fit wait to start enjoying n stealing our wealth from that seat....No change at all

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by after1: 9:56am On May 15, 2015
Firefire:

Eleke ebu, won ko sugbon o gba eko.

May God help your future.

Keep writing rubbish. Shebi nkan to pa baba e lojosi lo rawo le, enu buruku and ai nishe. Ashiri e la ma tu saye lowo laipe. Onijekuku alailojuti akidanidani omo irankiran.
Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by 4everisaac(m): 9:58am On May 15, 2015
Onemansquad:

am cuming bak 2 modify bt u've already quoted me
hihihihihihi. (smiling) space bookers

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by gajike: 9:59am On May 15, 2015
On the part of APC this is double standard
How can we forget so soon that Buhari has already scrapped office of d first lady.
U cannot eat ur cake and have it.
I saw Aishat Buhari yesterday at beajin women's conference presented herself as first lady of d president elect.
It means all d sugarcoated campaign statement were all lies used to hijack power.
Time will tell.
Aishat Buhari fighting for African first lady president? Hmmmmmmmm. O ga ju. Nigeria don enter another one chance. From frying pan to fire. Hypocrisy of d highest order.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by mcgaius: 10:02am On May 15, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
May God make ya mothers like mama peace

Amen

May God make your mother like the mother of those Lekki bank robbers.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by letsbet(m): 10:09am On May 15, 2015
na only aisha sympathizers waka come.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Nobody: 10:09am On May 15, 2015
My guts has been telling me aisha is more power hungry than her husband.
From now till the next 2yrs,we shall see.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Firefire(m): 10:20am On May 15, 2015
after1:

Keep writing rubbish. Shebi nkan to pa baba e lojosi lo rawo le, enu buruku and ai nishe. Ashiri e la ma tu saye lowo laipe. Onijekuku alailojuti akidanidani omo irankiran.

Boda elenu razor grin Eyin tun gba degree ninu eke ebu oooo shocked

na ekwu ụka ịga tabiri ire undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Abduct Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi / Nigeria Army Retakes Mubi From Boko-Haram / President Orders Police To Vacate Rivers Local Govts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.