Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Buhari’s Victory Saved Me – Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Victory Saved Me – Amaechi (848 Views)

My Victory Saved Nigeria, $1 Would Have Been N1000 By Now - Buhari / Amaechi: Buhari's Victory Saved Me / Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Victory Saved Me – Amaechi by businessline: 8:32am On May 15, 2015
Rivers State Governor Rotimi Amaechi yesterday said he would have been hounded out of the country by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)-led government, had the All Progressives Congress (APC) lost the election.
Amaechi spoke at the public presentation of the compilation of his administration’s achievements in Lagos. The book “Dynamics of Change: The Amaechi Years” is edited by Dr Chidi Amuta and Dr Yemi Ogunbiyi.

Read More >>>>
http://nigeriacamera.net/buharis-victory-saved-me-amaechi/

Re: Buhari’s Victory Saved Me – Amaechi by SHARIAREPORTERS: 8:35am On May 15, 2015
Traitor Sold his birthrite to a fulani

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Victory Saved Me – Amaechi by dunkem21(m): 8:36am On May 15, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari’s Victory Saved Me – Amaechi by spako4(m): 8:41am On May 15, 2015
Some were born by rich parents but later became an embarrassment to the society like Fani kayode , some by poor parents (wine tapper) later brought great and meaningful CHANGE like Ameachi

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Victory Saved Me – Amaechi by mcquin(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2015
[b][/b]The 1st poster sold out himself to a lady for pvssy he won't get, when he confessed his identity to be "Oremussanctus"- the old troublesome moniker remember?

See here:
Politics / Re: I Love Nigeria But I Feel Pain When Other Nigerians Say Igbo Will Not Rule by SHARIAREPORTERS: 6:39pm On May 14
ammyluv2002:
Thanks
Baby I got a confession Am oremusanctus Do u luv him I mean like d dude And what do u hate abt him Am ready to sacrifice everytin for ya beauty Say it and see it done
(Quote) (Report) (Like) 1 Share (Share).

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Victory Saved Me – Amaechi by jaybee3(m): 8:49am On May 15, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Traitor
Sold his birthrite to a fulani
First of all it's called birthright not "birthrite".
Second of all, public office is not reserved for select few
Lastly, he is basically saying his alignment and subsequent triumph with the APC has allowed him to continue to be relevant rather than being sidelined if the election went against him and his party

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Victory Saved Me – Amaechi by channelz: 8:57am On May 15, 2015
Not just saved but also vindicated I think.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Victory Saved Me – Amaechi by OduaVanguard: 9:05am On May 15, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Traitor
Sold his birthrite to a fulani

This your blatant hatred for Fulanis (and Yorubas) is quite disturbing. Take a chill pill. I wonder how you can live with yourself, harboring so much hatred. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Victory Saved Me – Amaechi by SHARIAREPORTERS: 9:29am On May 15, 2015
OduaVanguard:

This your blatant hatred for Fulanis (and Yorubas) is quite disturbing. Take a chill pill. I wonder how you can live with yourself, harboring so much hatred. Smh.
Stalker!

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Palava: Hilarious Pix That Will Make You..... / I’ll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike / Sambisa Forest: Army Dismisses 200 Soldiers For Cowardice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.