Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,953 members, 7,956,593 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes (50723 Views)

Photo: Oshiomhole Trying To Copy President Muhammad Already Solved Mathematics / Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes / The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 15, 2015
175:

No Sir! It's Ethiopia
Alright then!
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by wonderz(m): 12:55pm On May 15, 2015
175:
See the badooo and the sweet wifey. . .the Ethiopian fine die. . .money is good 'MIG'

She's not Ethiopian.. hails from Cape Verde.
My question: Where did Baba Osho find her?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by riczy(m): 12:55pm On May 15, 2015
i knw der will b haters here,for me baba oshio happy married life
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by Dubemkelly(m): 12:56pm On May 15, 2015
Beauty and the beast

1 Like

Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by juman(m): 1:00pm On May 15, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by Adelivinggreat(m): 1:00pm On May 15, 2015
They told us we r going to be the leaders of tomorrow...till today expired folks r still ruling us. As reponsible Youths we stayed calm n allowed them. As if they have taking our calmness for granted. Is it just me noticing this. they r snatching our future wives from us ooo shocked shocked[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by braimeddy: 1:01pm On May 15, 2015
Hmmmmmm.....so dis is really true! After he don useless 9ja gals finish na Ethiopia lady he kon finally marry? Dere's God ooooo
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by ilduce(m): 1:02pm On May 15, 2015
Beauty and the beast.
Who say money no good,good to roast for inner hell fire.
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by anthony86(m): 1:04pm On May 15, 2015
Edo State that is so endowed with beautiful girls that we even export them to Italy and all over Europe, Osho baba my governor no see anyone choose...chai there is God oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by henrysam(m): 1:08pm On May 15, 2015
natureblack:
If you date and then marry an older man,you are going to have to deal with the fact that he will eventually grow old and feeble.This may mean that you eventually have to care for him.It also means that he will very probably die long before you do.

Are you prepared to care for your man when he can no longer look after himself ?
Why not take care of a man that had taken good care of you when he had all what it takes to do so.
One good turn deserves another.
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by amacastel: 1:09pm On May 15, 2015
Make I catch anybody saying nigerian gurls love money na God go punish dt person cos the way am seeing it womnen of other country love money pass us we r learners . If not what will a beautiful young sexy damsel doing with an old man of 63 that is so ugly. Well non of my bizness HML to her welcome to the world of wealth and political fame LARA
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by IfyAwazie(f): 1:11pm On May 15, 2015
themodernman:

cheesy

See as Oshobaba hol am like: "Shebi na you dey find money"
lol.
He'll say by d time i finish wit u, u go old by force.
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

yimu
You have any evidence that she married him for money? grin

Afterall, there are rich guys. She could have easily gone for a rich guy, so I think it's more than money at times.
hahaha
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by TheReborn(f): 1:13pm On May 15, 2015
bettercreature:
Its love! not every lady date a man for money

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by mbulela: 1:14pm On May 15, 2015
If i hear ..................
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by TheReborn(f): 1:16pm On May 15, 2015
somegirl1:

Lol
She's a brave lady to have the guts to follow through with this. Poverty and covetousness are a terrible combination.

Aswear. undecided
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by TheReborn(f): 1:18pm On May 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

yimu
You have any evidence that she married him for money? grin

Afterall, there are rich guys. She could have easily gone for a rich guy, so I think it's more than money at times.

Taaaaaa! Stopeeeet! grin
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by Gbangbalicious: 1:20pm On May 15, 2015
Thank God this man is wearing a diff. kinda cloth in a long time. #Boyscout
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by Zellie: 1:20pm On May 15, 2015
Christ! What the hell was she thinking cry
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 15, 2015
Nwoke adi njo! (a man can never be ugly) . That's a loose translation though.
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by TheReborn(f): 1:27pm On May 15, 2015
Imagine all the hue and cry if it was a female government official marrying a Tyson Beckford looking male hottie, especially when it is obvious it is all for the money. Government money for that matter.

Now it is this owl faced governor notorious for sticking his p.enis in Polytechnic girls, and testosterone driven human beings have been jumping from thread to thread hailing his choice and shouting 'I must to make it'. Mumu people.

Anyway, goodluck and sambo to this very yellow foreigner. I hope you enjoy oshiomhole's massive balls and shrivelled p.enis. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by Jummyjagz(f): 1:29pm On May 15, 2015
repogirl:
Beauty and the who....?
#whispers, beast!
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by sukkot: 1:30pm On May 15, 2015
she look miserable na. osho make you crack joke na
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 15, 2015
Edo people and foreign "goods" no be today!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by Hardaysheenar(m): 1:35pm On May 15, 2015
I was expecting osho baba to wear his khaki as usual...buh I learnt ds woman is a fashion icon....APC!!!...Change!!!....d real change has come to oshobaba's life...from khaki and labour wears to suit
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by anigold(m): 1:37pm On May 15, 2015
175:
See the badooo and the sweet wifey. . .the Ethiopian fine die. . .money is good 'MIG'

Chai baba comrade go dey enjoy fresh Ethiopian puny... money is power..

With the right cash any lady can say "yes" when she mearnt to say "no"
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by Ryabcool(m): 1:39pm On May 15, 2015
grin

Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by anigold(m): 1:40pm On May 15, 2015
TheReborn:
Imagine all the hue and cry if it was a female government official marrying a Tyson Beckford looking male hottie, especially when it is obvious it is all for money. Government money for that matter.

Now it is owl faced governor notorious for sticking his p.enis in Polytechnic girls and testoterone driven human beings been jumping from thread to thread hailing his choice and shouting 'I must to make it'. Mumu people.

Anyway, goodluck and sambo to this very yellow foreigner. I hope you enjoy oshiomhole's massive balls and shrivelled p.enis. grin

Jealousy.. how u take know oshio get shrivelled p.enis. n massive soccer balls... wetin some girls dey.take in cause of money is beyong human imagination.
Donkey size
Gorilla size
All are fitable for some gals... grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 15, 2015
make una leave my Governor alone,..as far is n't an underage lady compair to other larcadistica Governors then is been accepted by me,.....plsssss advice me via my mobile because am about settle down too but yet to get a lady who love,.should i bank on import too
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by Iykestan(m): 2:01pm On May 15, 2015
Nawa oooo

Dats de power of money

Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by U2ice(m): 2:04pm On May 15, 2015
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 15, 2015
"Showtey said she no come for the money o. She come for the body o"
had to quote that line from inyanya's Oreo. It's a perfect sarcasm for this marriage.

well, who said Darkness and Light has nothing in common?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sani Danladi: Wadume Pictured With APC Governorship Candidate In Taraba (Photo) / Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News / Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.