Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes (50484 Views)

Photo: Oshiomhole Trying To Copy President Muhammad Already Solved Mathematics / Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes / The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by tpiadotcom: 4:34pm On May 15, 2015
hm
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 15, 2015
u dey fear her ni?

tosyne2much:
Be ready for today's interview cool

abi u dey try scare she?

grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by luvtoyota(m): 4:54pm On May 15, 2015
He will have to rewrite his will
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 15, 2015
this man ugly no be small
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by lurlah2014(f): 6:29pm On May 15, 2015
MakCoby:
my sister in the Lord..I like u oh..make we collabo nah
Am ready
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by tosyne2much(m): 6:36pm On May 15, 2015
olaxco2f:
u dey fear her ni?

abi u dey try scare she?

grin grin grin
ahahahahahaha
Tosyne no dey fear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 15, 2015
steppin:
Kai! Oshiomole dey drag uglyliness with OBJ.
The man go fit act 'winch' for movie without make-up.

I don die grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by malbro(m): 9:40pm On May 15, 2015
D GURL BE LIKE DEY FORCE AM
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by malbro(m): 9:43pm On May 15, 2015
martineverest:
Mehn.....my state is now leading in 'most beautiful first lady in nigeria'

give a name for the following union:
oshiomole and fortes
obasanjo and stella
ojukwu and bianca
...........so ironic and oxymoronic
OJYKWU NA FYN BOI OOOOH
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by martineverest(m): 9:46pm On May 15, 2015
For where?...na monster
malbro:

OJYKWU NA FYN BOI OOOOH
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by cracky2(m): 2:27pm On May 16, 2015
pls somebody should ans oooo. is Governor Oshiomole giving out his daughter in marriage or he is the one taking?
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by Dygeasy(m): 2:58pm On May 17, 2015
lurlah2014:
Am ready
You haven't sent in your contest photos. It's countdown time already.

smiley
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by MakCoby(m): 10:02am On May 19, 2015
lurlah2014:
Am ready
lol OK, lemme have your pin or digits then
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by Gurgle(f): 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chubhie:
Osho Baba. We all deserve to be happy. I'm betting this the greatest piece of Ass osho baba has tasted hence, holding her for keeps.

What's in it for the pretty innocent looking maidian? Either osho baba is a bull in bed and bleeps her brains out or she married for the Razzmataz of a public figure.

I'm of the belief that love is not enough reason to go into marriage.

Seriously? you don't think love is a good enough reason on its own??
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by Chubhie: 10:44am On Jun 29, 2015
Gurgle:

Seriously? you don't think love is a good enough reason on its own??
That conclusion was premised on Love as a changeable emotion. Love can evaporate. As quickly as you fall in love, you can fall out of love. Then what? Either the relationship ends or it becomes toxic. Don't get me wrong, love is a beautiful thing. I've learnt from experiences that decisions made based on emotions will likely crumble with time.
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by Gurgle(f): 10:52am On Jun 29, 2015
Chubhie:
That conclusion was premised on Love as a changeable emotion. Love can evaporate. As quickly as you fall in love, you can fall out of love. Then what? Either the relationship ends or it becomes toxic. Don't get me wrong, love is a beautiful thing. I've learnt from experiences that decisions made based on emotions will likely crumble with time.

hmm.

so what else will keep them together?

children, money?

anyway even if loves fades its still possible to "like" or be fond of the person. maybe that can sustain it until you find a way to reignite the love from before
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by Chubhie: 11:15am On Jun 29, 2015
Gurgle:

hmm.

so what else will keep them together?

children, money?

anyway even if loves fades its still possible to "like" or be fond of the person. maybe that can sustain it until you find a way to reignite the love from before
Mutual respect,shared goals,compatibility and love premised on Core values of your object of attraction.

When a once beautiful loves fades, “patching” it can only give you false hope of a spark while at the same time prolonging an eventual doomsday.

I will agree with you but, only when the “like” is mutual.
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by Gurgle(f): 11:22am On Jun 29, 2015
Chubhie:

Mutual respect,shared goals,compatibility and love premised on Core values of your object of attraction.

When a once beautiful loves fades, “patching” it can only give you false hope of a spark while at the same time prolonging an eventual doomsday.

I will agree with you but, only when the “like” is mutual.

gosh i'm feeling so sad reading this. wow sad

but you may be right anyway

I think constant prayer should help. so your focus wont be on the other person's shortcomings or on the downsides of the relationship but on Gods will for both parties

but that's easier said than done
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by Chubhie: 11:36am On Jun 29, 2015
Gurgle:

gosh i'm feeling so sad reading this. wow sad

but you may be right anyway

I think constant prayer should help. so your focus wont be on the other person's shortcomings or on the downsides of the relationship but on Gods will for both parties

but that's easier said than done
Please don't feel saddened Milady. Yes I agree with you- The Universal Mind is the best match maker I've come to Respect. But, I don't think he's yet into that business of match making after Adam accused him however rightly or wrongly.
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by Gurgle(f): 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
Chubhie:
Please don't feel saddened Milady. Yes I agree with you- The Universal Mind is the best match maker I've come to Respect. But, I don't think he's yet into that business of match making after Adam accused him however rightly or wrongly.

what do you mean by the bolded??
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by Chubhie: 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
Gurgle:

what do you mean by the bolded??
It meant after God moulded Eve and handed to Adam, when both went against Gods commandment and sinned Adam accused God that it was the woman he gave him that lead him astray.

I think God might have had a change of mind from then onwards.
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes by Gurgle(f): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
Chubhie:
It meant after God moulded Eve and handed to Adam, when both went against Gods commandment and sinned Adam accused God that it was the woman he gave him that lead him astray.

I think God might have had a change of mind from then onwards.

lol fair enough what a depressing topic.

it shall be well!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

More Senators Threaten To Dump APC Because Of Direct Primaries / Governor El-Rufai Squats To Greet Emir Of Zaria (Photo) / Obama And Wife With President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.