Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Have You Read This Hrt Melting Message From Bauchi Govenor’s Son To His New Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Read This Hrt Melting Message From Bauchi Govenor’s Son To His New Wife (906 Views)

Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos / Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts / My First Hrt Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Read This Hrt Melting Message From Bauchi Govenor’s Son To His New Wife by bankypedro: 1:25pm On May 15, 2015
Wow, the words are so beautiful!
Hours ago, Umar Yuguda, son of Bauchi state governor, Isa Yuguda via his instagram page declared his unending love for his very beautiful wife, Meemo. They got a few months ago, last year December to be precise.
Read his beautiful ode to her below:

“My wife, my lover, my best friend, my soul mate and my life partner. Any amount of words I might decide to search for in this world would not be able to describe the distinctive beauty n outstanding of your character n person. You are kind, honest, strong in everyway, loyal, smart, loving, selfless, considerate, caring, hardworking, patient, adorable, funny, down to earth, respectful, sharp, pure, faithful, understanding, charismatic, generous, humble, intelligent, religious, you are the epitome of beauty and undeniably sexy (that incomparable to any woman on this earth) since the first day I met u, I knew there was something specially different about u and to my pleasant surprise, I was pleasantly right (my instincts never fail me).

Source http://naijagossipers.com/2015/05/15/have-you-read-this-heart-melting-message-from-bauchi-govenors-son-to-his-new-wife/
Re: Have You Read This Hrt Melting Message From Bauchi Govenor’s Son To His New Wife by Acekidc4(m): 1:29pm On May 15, 2015
Ok Na!!
Re: Have You Read This Hrt Melting Message From Bauchi Govenor’s Son To His New Wife by Florblu(f): 1:29pm On May 15, 2015
Heart gumming indeed!
Re: Have You Read This Hrt Melting Message From Bauchi Govenor’s Son To His New Wife by LadyX(f): 1:30pm On May 15, 2015
Wow! So touching.
Re: Have You Read This Hrt Melting Message From Bauchi Govenor’s Son To His New Wife by Lobolintin(m): 1:30pm On May 15, 2015
[email][/email]snoring
Re: Have You Read This Hrt Melting Message From Bauchi Govenor’s Son To His New Wife by Akkord4gov: 1:31pm On May 15, 2015
Re: Have You Read This Hrt Melting Message From Bauchi Govenor’s Son To His New Wife by precisionindepth: 2:05pm On May 15, 2015
bankypedro:
Wow, the words are so beautiful!
Hours ago, Umar Yuguda, son of Bauchi state governor, Isa Yuguda via his instagram page declared his unending love for his very beautiful wife, Meemo. They got a few months ago, last year December to be precise.
Read his beautiful ode to her below:

“My wife, my lover, my best friend, my soul mate and my life partner. Any amount of words I might decide to search for in this world would not be able to describe the distinctive beauty n outstanding of your character n person. You are kind, honest, strong in everyway, loyal, smart, loving, selfless, considerate, caring, hardworking, patient, adorable, funny, down to earth, respectful, sharp, pure, faithful, understanding, charismatic, generous, humble, intelligent, religious, you are the epitome of beauty and undeniably sexy (that incomparable to any woman on this earth) since the first day I met u, I knew there was something specially different about u and to my pleasant surprise, I was pleasantly right (my instincts never fail me).

Source http://naijagossipers.com/2015/05/15/have-you-read-this-heart-melting-message-from-bauchi-govenors-son-to-his-new-wife/
how many years are dey marriage for?
Re: Have You Read This Hrt Melting Message From Bauchi Govenor’s Son To His New Wife by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 15, 2015
LadyX:
Wow! So touching.

What's touching about it when she knows two years from now he'll add another wife and likely repeat the same things to her? IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TOUCHING IF HE'D ASSURED HER SHE'LL BE THE ONLY WOMAN HE'LL SPEND HIS LIFE WITH.

Well, women are unnecessarily moved by wordssad.
Re: Have You Read This Hrt Melting Message From Bauchi Govenor’s Son To His New Wife by LadyX(f): 4:38pm On May 15, 2015
KcMark:

What's touching about it when she knows two years from now he'll add another wife and likely repeat the same things to her? IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TOUCHING IF HE'D ASSURED HER SHE'LL BE THE ONLY WOMAN HE'LL SPEND HIS LIFE WITH.

Well, women are unnecessarily moved by wordssad.

It's not a crime to be moved by wordswords tongue

(1) (Reply)

What's The Highest And Least Amount Of Airtime You've Sent Your Gal/guy? / 5 Reasons Why NOT Having Sex Every Day Is GREAT For Your Marriage / Question For The Ladies...(with Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.