Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts (8097 Views)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling / Adorable Photo Of Parents And Their Daughter Is Melting Hearts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts by Ivanlxi(m): 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
Looks can be deceiving, she is as lethal as they come - your local military officer - looking cheeky with a gun!

Re: Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
Maybe she's cute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts by Silvereze(m): 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
These female soldiers are usually more 'wicked' than their male counterparts

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts by Tapout(m): 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
one look at her, and the movie "nak'ed weapon" comes to ones mind sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts by dingbang(m): 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
They are just insecure...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts by zarakay(f): 3:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
She's cute
Re: Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts by Alhkerimu(m): 3:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
THIS IS REAL BEAUTIFUL.
MAY ALMIGHTY GOD GUIDE AND PROTECT YOU IN ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE AMEN. YOU WILL NOT BE THE VICTIMS OF BOKO HARAM NOR ANY UNSEEN CARJUTTY IN YOUR LIFE.
BEAUTIFUL LADY WITH BEAUTIFUL MIND.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
Iranu angry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts by kheengjay(m): 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
love at first sight..... aunty soja please biko wee u marry me
Re: Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
**Checks heart**
Hasn't melted yet undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts by Pierocash(m): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
officers intimacy gadget.why will her parent allow her to join naija military?they will sleep with her without beyond measure

1 Like

Re: Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts by Frankraj: 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
Top and local army officers has fk her pucy scatter
Re: Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts by nextprince: 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
I can bet it, she is not a soldier.
Re: Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts by pyyxxaro: 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
This one na Elderly Soldiers fooood

Make I go find my mate for V.I.O and Yellow Fever embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts by Olumaeme: 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
She's just okay, nothing about her special to melt my own heart
Re: Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts by SolexxBarry(m): 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
Oh my God!! My heart is melting undecided mteeeeew
Re: Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts by Mckenzy1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
She is handsome
Re: Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts by CplusJason: 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
Rugged lady. I love her "Toy"

1 Like

Re: Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts by youngsahito(m): 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
This boot na oversize...I dey joke ni sis cos I fear army pass anything
Re: Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts by FisifunKododada: 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
cheesy
Re: Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts by dabrightt: 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
Logician:
Maybe she's cute
Try and date one of them you will see they are 100 x submisive than civilian ladies
Re: Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts by Joephat(m): 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
in case it reaches front page...

Re: Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
she Cute, but this kind of lady i want not. flat chest, undeveloped biceps, how can i wrestle this one to make her submissive
Re: Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts by TheMascot(m): 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
KissChrix:
**Checks heart**

Hasn't melted yet undecided
at least someone spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
Silvereze:
Lol.very true sha
Re: Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts by agrovick(m): 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
That was how I saw one fine moderately endowed mulatto policewoman around Ebute Metta axis.

Gaskiya! I don't mind been maltreated by such a beautiful woman.
Re: Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts by donkossy(m): 9:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
melt heart my boxers
Re: Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts by crackhouse(m): 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
Result of unemployment.
Re: Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts by poksmahn(m): 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
if she tear you slap ehn.. catarrh go comot from your ear
Re: Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts by FutureSenator: 11:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
Silvereze:

Lol. I can relate. cry
Re: Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts by JhimmyThall(m): 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
Beautiful? YES, Extremely? NO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Don't Date Slim Guys / Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract / If You Return From Work And See Your Ex Has Brought You These(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.