Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Photo Of President-elect Buhari At Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President-elect Buhari At Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding (1923 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding / Comrade Adams Oshiomhole's WEDDING INVITATION!!! / What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of President-elect Buhari At Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding by olokfor: 1:56pm On May 15, 2015
Beautiful bride with the Edo state governor,Adams Oshiomhole

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/05/photo-of-president-elect-buhari-at.html

Re: Photo Of President-elect Buhari At Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding by olokfor: 1:57pm On May 15, 2015
Re: Photo Of President-elect Buhari At Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding by truth4meal(m): 2:02pm On May 15, 2015
Someone will soon find something negative to say...this is what this forum is lately relegated to - a place to ununclad one's foolishness and s.tupidity with an equal dose of bigotry.
Happy married life, your excellency
Re: Photo Of President-elect Buhari At Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 15, 2015
in baba's mind: dat cake go sweet oo
Re: Photo Of President-elect Buhari At Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding by okoloikenna(m): 2:07pm On May 15, 2015
Re: Photo Of President-elect Buhari At Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding by bsolo1(m): 2:08pm On May 15, 2015
Re: Photo Of President-elect Buhari At Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 15, 2015
I sight u Mr President
Re: Photo Of President-elect Buhari At Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 15, 2015
When I say "Sai baba" you say ?
Re: Photo Of President-elect Buhari At Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 15, 2015
they say money makes the world goes round. HML cheesy
Re: Photo Of President-elect Buhari At Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 15, 2015
truth4meal:
Someone will soon find something negative to say...this is what this forum is lately relegated to - a place to ununclad one's foolishness and s.tupidity with an equal dose of bigotry.
Happy married life, your excellency

Why are you so scared of criticism, APC vulture? It's okay when you guys insulted GEJ'S ADOPTED DAUGHTER WHEN SHE GOT MARRIED but you suddenly abhor the same treatment?

THE BEASTLY PRINCE OF THIEVES FINALLY WEDS!cheesy

There; I insulted him. BITE ME! tongue

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of President-elect Buhari At Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding by stevecantrell: 2:19pm On May 15, 2015
Buhari be staring at the wife like...."What is this infidel wearing ?..."
Re: Photo Of President-elect Buhari At Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding by Ezenwammadu(m): 2:44pm On May 15, 2015
Buhari looks like a scared okporoko cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President-elect Buhari At Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding by iamrealdeji(m): 2:44pm On May 15, 2015
stevecantrell:
Buhari be staring at the wife like...."What is this infidel wearing ?..."
Buhari doesn't even notice the wife,cos his wife is better than this,you'll rather say the girl is so awed for standing on the same line with Buhari,its a dream come true for her
Re: Photo Of President-elect Buhari At Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding by truth4meal(m): 2:50pm On May 15, 2015
KcMark:

Why are you so scared of criticism, APC vulture? It's okay when you guys insulted GEJ'S ADOPTED DAUGHTER WHEN SHE GOT MARRIED but you suddenly abhor the same treatment?

Am sure your comment is all about the likes - you have it but that doesn't mean what I said or typed is wrong. I can't remember castigsting GEJ's daughter so you misfired there.
Have fun... Ur lots occupy this space of late
Re: Photo Of President-elect Buhari At Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding by pussygotlips: 2:56pm On May 15, 2015
First time of seeing him dress differently
Re: Photo Of President-elect Buhari At Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding by Beremx(f): 2:59pm On May 15, 2015
God bless the General cool
HML to the couple
Re: Photo Of President-elect Buhari At Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 15, 2015
space booked cool
Re: Photo Of President-elect Buhari At Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding by vecman22(m): 3:22pm On May 15, 2015
KcMark:

Are yu really making sense to yur self??pls try and read all yur post today, if yu wnt to criticize, yu criticize with yur brains..yu look stupid with yur post
Re: Photo Of President-elect Buhari At Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding by tit(f): 3:25pm On May 15, 2015
look at brainless baba buhari face!
he look like who drink bitter stout
Re: Photo Of President-elect Buhari At Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 15, 2015
vecman22:

Are yu really making sense to yur self??pls try and read all yur post today, if yu wnt to criticize, yu criticize with yur brains..yu look stupid with yur post

First off; It's okay if you shoot your English language teacher since he/she did an awful job whilst tutoring you.

Secondly; you seem to harbour so much vile in you. Are you feeling suicidal? Please visit the Family Section; there are good counsellors there.

But just incase you still have a death wish, I could help perform (e-)euthunasia and put your (cyber-)life out of its misery.

You started this- choose your optionssmiley.
Re: Photo Of President-elect Buhari At Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding by majalisa(m): 4:00pm On May 15, 2015
tit:
look at brainless baba buhari face!
he look like who drink bitter stout
that brainless baba will be ruling ur life 4 the next 4yrs,if u cant live with that go and kiss a king cobra
Re: Photo Of President-elect Buhari At Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding by tit(f): 4:05pm On May 15, 2015
majalisa:
that brainless baba will be ruling ur life 4 the next 4yrs,if u cant live with that go and kiss a king cobra

buhari is not happy.
while ugly oshiomole will be yanshing this brand new belgium ashawo,
he will be stuck with aisha bonga fish!
poor brainless baba buhari!
Re: Photo Of President-elect Buhari At Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding by majalisa(m): 4:25pm On May 15, 2015
tit:

buhari is not happy. while ugly oshiomole will be yanshing this brand new belgium ashawo, he will be stuck with aisha bonga fish! poor brainless baba buhari!
na d only thing wey dey pain u b dat?
Re: Photo Of President-elect Buhari At Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding by vecman22(m): 4:31pm On May 15, 2015
KcMark:

First off; It's okay if you shoot your English language since he/she did an awful job whilst tutoring you.

Secondly; you seem to harbour so much vile in you. Are you feeling suicidal? Please visit the Family Section; there are good counsellors there.

But just incase you still have a death wish, I could help perform (e-)euthunasia and put your (cyber-)life out of its misery.

You started this- choose your optionssmiley.

Lol...clap for yourself Weldon..... now i see yu are jst bin stupid.... like i said,go through all d post yu made today and check if yu made sense with any of yur post... quote me and die very soon... idiot
Re: Photo Of President-elect Buhari At Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding by boynigeria(m): 4:31pm On May 15, 2015
money shot
Re: Photo Of President-elect Buhari At Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding by mejai(m): 4:34pm On May 15, 2015
tit:

buhari is not happy. while ugly oshiomole will be yanshing this brand new belgium ashawo, he will be stuck with aisha bonga fish! poor brainless baba buhari!
did u just call her ashawo? Na wa o. dats not fair undecided
Re: Photo Of President-elect Buhari At Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 15, 2015
vecman22:

Lol...clap for yourself Weldon..... now i see yu are jst bin stupid.... like i said,go through all d post yu made today and check if yu made sense with any of yur post... quote me and die very soon... idiot

Chicken-livered dolt. Resorthng to empty death threats now? cheesy
I know I 'shot' you with my last comment. Call the copscheesy.

(1) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Momah Vs Emeka Anohu - Ihiala Tribunal / REPS: Principal Officers Of The House At A Glance / See What They Did To Diezani Allison-madueke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.