Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) (14188 Views)

Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock / El-rufai Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) / Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by wonlasewonimi: 4:55pm On May 15, 2015
Space invader go pack your load to Otuoke.
Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by nsyforreal: 4:56pm On May 15, 2015
Husten:
Boss stretching his body outta Naija, God bless u Goodluck E Jonathan. Forever will u b remembered and for dat retard dat said jonathan is visiting whre to seek asylum i pity u wit ur dumb ass brain.

don't mind them,they are so dumb.mumus Thats what they are.
Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by stepo707: 4:57pm On May 15, 2015
please where can i buy president jonathans kind of hat.i love it
Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 15, 2015
olaxco2f:
why e go visitation?

who approved him?

must he spend all the transport allowance ni??

Shut up! You village twerp! You need serious education. He's still the president.
Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by benedictnsi(m): 5:01pm On May 15, 2015
agarawu23:
nice one

but they are too close to each other na, no let this man kiss u o. Oga Jona no forget say na (14year jail) lipsrsealed

Thunder weh go fire you d do Press-up now
Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by tucky200(m): 5:03pm On May 15, 2015
IYANGBALI:
him go look for a babe to replace the troublesome mama peace
Lol.....chei clueless man e too like to dey copy
Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by alfayaa(m): 5:03pm On May 15, 2015
I just like this man

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by M4gunners: 5:04pm On May 15, 2015
socialmediaman:
Touring intended Asylum Destinations?
While yours will be in Sambisa.
Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by agarawu23(m): 5:04pm On May 15, 2015
benedictnsi:

Thunder weh go fire me dey do Press-up now
thunder is bad for your life kid, try poison cool

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by spencekat(m): 5:07pm On May 15, 2015
Etumgbe:
GEJ my man.

E dey pain me say u dey go otuoke on 29th
Are u sure he is your man?
Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 15, 2015
14 days to go...
Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by benedictnsi(m): 5:15pm On May 15, 2015
agarawu23:
thunder is bad for your life kid, try poison cool

Hahaha all na for Death abi Thunder fit am pass bros
Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by airzzee(m): 5:17pm On May 15, 2015
Gejpresident:
"Victory is not the ability to win a battle but the fortitude to win the war. You may not have won the Battle but you've won the War. You Lost the seat of the President but Won the Hearts of Men. You lost the Power to Rule a Nation but Gained the Right to Lead Nations. You've let them wipe your name off the sands of the Earth but qualified to have your name Written in the Skies. You saw a blick future of a Nation and like every true Leader, you gave yourself for the ultimate sacrifice. It is only the foolish that would dare call you Weak but the Wise understands that you bear the Heart of God. Greatness indeed is not paved with Blood but Earned in Honour." - forever on our heart GEJ.

failure for incoming government as they destroy urs

the nigerians that celebrate will stone them before 2019 in Gods name amen

You spoilt a wonderful comment with your last two sentences. Failure for the incoming government simply means failure for you and me! GEJ is a real hero, and God will forever bless him. Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the children of God!
Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by BabaO2: 5:17pm On May 15, 2015
No appointments today?
Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by tijjanioyan: 5:24pm On May 15, 2015
LMAyedun:
I will miss seeing his Black hat!
already missing our Mama vocabs
Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by wiseoneking: 5:27pm On May 15, 2015
united nation envoy loading even as a sitting president. he may probably be the greatest and most respected ex-president in sub sahara Africa. his later end may be far greater than his beginning. obj and co will ever be small boy when its comes to internationals Africa and world affairs. God bless gej. A good man with humble heart but unfortunately surrounded by crooks. thank God you will still be greater than your predecessors.
Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by poshbrave(m): 5:28pm On May 15, 2015
GEJ of honor face of Africans pride!
Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by M16: 5:36pm On May 15, 2015
See him parachute. Mail president got to hold him well before he floats away. Mumu wey him head is filled with gas
Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 15, 2015
he went to keep some loot
Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by socialmediaman: 5:49pm On May 15, 2015
M4gunners:
While yours will be in Sambisa.

Your birthday gift. Receiveeeeeee! tongue

Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 15, 2015
mmmustapha:
Gej last trip, Buhari my hero, Gej my Gerdener, Dizani my babe, Atiku my accountant

Mumustapha grin
Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by fairheven: 6:43pm On May 15, 2015
He wants to exhaust every drop of fuel on alll the presidential fleets before may29th
Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by Lincoln275(m): 8:18pm On May 15, 2015
lalasticlala:
President Ibrahim Keita of Mali welcoming President Jonathan to Bamako, May 15.

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/status/599226071951798272
thank God for giving us a man with a white cap in replacement of a man with black cap always. jonathan plz go e don do
Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by JoeCutie(m): 9:25pm On May 15, 2015
Hey! Watch it, Jona. You guys are way too close to each other. Gay alert?

Remember: You signed anti-gay law oh.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 15, 2015
Gejpresident:
"Victory is not the ability to win a battle but the fortitude to win the war. You may not have won the Battle but you've won the War. You Lost the seat of the President but Won the Hearts of Men. You lost the Power to Rule a Nation but Gained the Right to Lead Nations. You've let them wipe your name off the sands of the Earth but qualified to have your name Written in the Skies. You saw a blick future of a Nation and like every true Leader, you gave yourself for the ultimate sacrifice. It is only the foolish that would dare call you Weak but the Wise understands that you bear the Heart of God. Greatness indeed is not paved with Blood but Earned in Honour." - forever on our heart GEJ.

failure for incoming government as they destroy urs

the nigerians that celebrate will stone them before 2019 in Gods name amen

Empty prayers.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by mmmustapha(m): 11:08am On May 16, 2015
uniqueboi:

Mumustapha grin
wawa jaki uniquemumu
Re: President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) by mmmustapha(m): 11:58am On May 23, 2015
uniqueboi:

Mumustapha grin
son of monkey / donkey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Operation Delta Clears Illegal Bunkering In Burutu LGA, Delta State / FG To Begin Oil Exploration In Northeast, Says Petroleum Minister / Operation Whirl Stroke Begins 7-day Operation In Benue, Nasarawa And Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.