Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:26 PM

Things That Women Say That Men Dnt Understand - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Women Say That Men Dnt Understand (3502 Views)

10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. / Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. / I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Women Say That Men Dnt Understand by agarawu23(m): 7:59pm On May 15, 2015
AfricanApple:
what I was saying in essence is that why was op and you blaming only women. remove the log of wood in your eyes before...........
because the topic is talking about women not men. you can oppose the topic or rather still create a counter thread.

@bolded , watch it undecided
Re: Things That Women Say That Men Dnt Understand by MrsChima(f): 8:01pm On May 15, 2015
lordmassac:

Thank you.

You are welcome!

1 Like

Re: Things That Women Say That Men Dnt Understand by MrsChima(f): 8:02pm On May 15, 2015
AfricanApple:
madam, I didn't know you still exist in d world of nairaland

What do you mean?

1 Like

Re: Things That Women Say That Men Dnt Understand by AfricanApple(f): 8:49pm On May 15, 2015
agarawu23:
because the topic is talking about women not men. you can oppose the topic or rather still create a counter thread.

@bolded , watch it undecided

no, I won't undecided do your worst undecided
Re: Things That Women Say That Men Dnt Understand by agarawu23(m): 8:57pm On May 15, 2015
AfricanApple:
no, I won't undecided do your worst undecided
grin you won't be able to handle my worst cool
Re: Things That Women Say That Men Dnt Understand by AfricanApple(f): 9:02pm On May 15, 2015
MrsChima:

What do you mean?
what I meant was its been a very long time I lsaw your post nor somebody mentioning you
Re: Things That Women Say That Men Dnt Understand by lordmassac(m): 9:03pm On May 15, 2015
no, I won't do your worst

@bolded , watch it

Take it light please... #nofighting
Re: Things That Women Say That Men Dnt Understand by MrsChima(f): 9:04pm On May 15, 2015
AfricanApple:
what I meant was its been a very long time I lsaw your post nor somebody mentioning you

Lawd have mercy! I just finished a battle royal with 3 man bushes the other day! Of course, it was about me being a feminist! grin
Re: Things That Women Say That Men Dnt Understand by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 15, 2015
MrsChima:

Lawd have mercy! I just finished a battle royal with 3 man bushes the other day! Of course, it was about me being a feminist! grin
U mean d one wit thesonofmark and co?
Honey I think you got served.
Re: Things That Women Say That Men Dnt Understand by MrsChima(f): 9:36pm On May 15, 2015
gregzone:

U mean d one wit thesonofmark and co?
Honey I think you got served.

That's your opinion. They said the same things other manbishes have said years ago.

Teach them how to be original. Just saying! lipsrsealed

LMAO@calling me a wh0re and bish is serving me. grin
Re: Things That Women Say That Men Dnt Understand by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 15, 2015
MrsChima:

That's your opinion. They said the same things other manbishes have said years ago.

Teach them how to be original. Just saying! lipsrsealed

LMAO@calling me a wh0re and bish is serving me. grin

But u stood your ground and held your own, I admire that.
Re: Things That Women Say That Men Dnt Understand by MrsChima(f): 9:49pm On May 15, 2015
gregzone:

But u stood your ground and held your own, I admire that.

It was easy like butter! Thanks dear! smiley
Re: Things That Women Say That Men Dnt Understand by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 15, 2015
MrsChima:

It was easy like butter! Thanks dear! smiley
You welcome.

Trust me butter aint easy grin
Re: Things That Women Say That Men Dnt Understand by MrsChima(f): 9:58pm On May 15, 2015
gregzone:

You welcome.

Trust me butter aint easy grin

What kind of butter una dey eat? grin
Re: Things That Women Say That Men Dnt Understand by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 15, 2015
MrsChima:

What kind of butter una dey eat? grin
Aje-butter grin
Re: Things That Women Say That Men Dnt Understand by MrsChima(f): 10:13pm On May 15, 2015
gregzone:

Aje-butter grin

LMAO grin
Re: Things That Women Say That Men Dnt Understand by faith551(m): 10:15pm On May 15, 2015
If ladies where courses, u will study them for your whole life and still remain a novice.
Re: Things That Women Say That Men Dnt Understand by loomer: 10:59pm On May 15, 2015
lordmassac:

No fear

Yes sir

1 Like

Re: Things That Women Say That Men Dnt Understand by Sholaystar4me(m): 11:59pm On May 15, 2015
Look at late Nelson Mandela...he spent 20+ years in a maximum penitentiary, he was faced With different difficulties at all levels but he still overcame them, but a year or 2 after he was released, he was faced with woman's trouble which lead to the divorce of his wife.....ladies in the building I trowey salute ooo.....I still love u all

*runs away*
Re: Things That Women Say That Men Dnt Understand by youngsahito(m): 7:40am On May 16, 2015
A word of advice 4 guyz

Re: Things That Women Say That Men Dnt Understand by AfricanApple(f): 8:31am On May 16, 2015
MrsChima:

lolzzzzz una never repent?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here / Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? / 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.