Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Some Naij Chicks Are Funny Tho! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Naij Chicks Are Funny Tho! (1517 Views)

These Asian Chicks Are Not Here To Play...their Butts Are Getting Bigger / Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself / How Your Man Side Chicks Are Lined Up Waiting For You To Bleep Up (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Naij Chicks Are Funny Tho! by tommychow(m): 5:30pm On May 15, 2015
Brothers, don't you find it amusing that a lot of naij girls be picky regardless of their looks? Countless times on NL, l'd come across a female say "Abeg Abeg! My man has to be rich and good looking o", niggas would try to put her in her place, she starts ranting "broke-ass niggas". Then I'd decide to check her pic and see the female version of Jay-Z. Hilarious!

Ladies, is it a trend now to calm you deserve the MDs, CEOs, the Don jazzys and the davidos? Y'all need to break it down for us.

Re: Some Naij Chicks Are Funny Tho! by agarawu23(m): 5:32pm On May 15, 2015
tommychow:
Brothers, don't you find it amusing that a lot of naij girls be picky regardless of their looks? Countless times on NL, l'd come across a female say "Abeg Abeg! My man has to be rich and good looking o", niggas would try to put her in her place, she starts ranting "broke-ass niggas". Then I'd decide to check her pic and see the female version of Jay-Z. Hilarious!

Ladies, is it a trend now to calm you deserve the MDs, CEOs, the Don jazzys and the davidos? Y'all need to break it down for us.

you aren't making any sense here undecided
Re: Some Naij Chicks Are Funny Tho! by falconey(m): 5:32pm On May 15, 2015
LWKM
Re: Some Naij Chicks Are Funny Tho! by sonikstargirl(f): 5:53pm On May 15, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Some Naij Chicks Are Funny Tho! by olaglamour(f): 5:57pm On May 15, 2015
Lemme just pretend as if I understand
Re: Some Naij Chicks Are Funny Tho! by AfricanApple(f): 7:10pm On May 15, 2015
agarawu23:
not at all
Re: Some Naij Chicks Are Funny Tho! by hatux: 7:13pm On May 15, 2015
agarawu23:
You just sounded like a lady....undecided
Re: Some Naij Chicks Are Funny Tho! by agarawu23(m): 7:13pm On May 15, 2015
AfricanApple:
not at all
the thing tire me sad
Re: Some Naij Chicks Are Funny Tho! by agarawu23(m): 7:15pm On May 15, 2015
hatux:
You just sounded like a lady....undecided
yes I am undecided
Re: Some Naij Chicks Are Funny Tho! by hatux: 7:31pm On May 15, 2015
agarawu23:
yes I am undecided
Oh! Sorry bro, now know you're pained!tongue
Re: Some Naij Chicks Are Funny Tho! by agarawu23(m): 7:34pm On May 15, 2015
hatux:
Oh! Sorry bro, now know you're pained!tongue
aiit
Re: Some Naij Chicks Are Funny Tho! by IamLEGEND1: 7:37pm On May 15, 2015
o.k wat is it dat we're discussing again??

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Care Attitude!! What To Do / Shades Of Romance (episode 1) / Origin of Bride Price in African tradition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.